A Broken People//
[html]

Active Threads
Current Year: 2010
Thread and Link Location Participants Current Status
[001]I Want A Taste... BÂTONS ET PIERRES - - - - - - - Open
[002]I sing this song at funerals.. No rush. BÂTONS ET PIERRES Yuki Miyako Need to Reply
[003]Hodet Over Vannet ÉLÉVATION ORIENTALE Halo Lykoi Need to Reply

THREAD TO DO LIST
  • NONE

Archived Threads
Thread and Link Location Participants State
Title Location Participant(s) Status

Relationships
Icons Name and Link Thoughts or Opinions The Beast...
Feelings Name
Kimitachi's thoughts... Thoughts of the beast...

Loner

[/html]

Coding and table creation is credited to Ryn, Gia, Jolee, etc and the From the Ashes Family!
[html]
Table By Dai-Dai

http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm39 ... itachi.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
OOC: <3

they've come to get me again
THE CLOUD IS OVER MY HEAD !

"Speak to me. ", ”I think of you” My muscles move ”Darkness reigns…”

Have you never danced before? Truly? Then allow me; I'll show you how to dance. First you step in closer. Closer...don't be scared, I would never hurt you, you know I wouldn't dare. Next I'll take your hand, place one around your waist. No no, keep looking up, you just watch my face. Now I'll step towards you and you'll have to step back. Yes! That's the way, exactly like that. The rest is pretty simple, just mirror all I do. Wait, I'll put up some music, and then I'll dance with you. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but usually it gets a little intimate. Am I speaking from experience? Well maybe just a little bit. You're sure you want me to show you? "Have you never really been kissed?" Alright then, close your eyes, it goes a little like this...

[/html]
[html]
Table By Lrhigo

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/6576 ... itable.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

OOC

[Image: kimitachisep.png]

He shook his cranium. Ignorance. What ignorance. Ignorance was disgusting and ugly. It wasn't a good trait to have. "Fish," he breathed suddenly. Surely, there were fish in this season? Fish traveled west for fall, didn't they? He didn't see any. Didn't they want to escape the cold? The water was cold. Maybe they were resting somewhere. He never considered they were avoiding or hiding from him, an obvious predator. Such creatures valued their life, like any other. But serving their God-sent purpose was the point, wasn't it? Amber scanned the water, a sloppy image of the surrounding foliage reflecting in the natural mirror. He saw no fish. No fish. He didn't feel his stomach rumble. His head, and oh, that marvelous brain, knew he was hungry, though. He didn't. He really didn't. His senses were at a fail, and who was to blame? No one, really. He hadn't noticed. He hadn't anyone to blame. Not a person, not a thing, not a single thing. "Fish, fish... not enough fish."

"Talk to Me... " I Think of You," My Muscles Move. ”Darkness reigns…”

[/html]
[html]
Tables By Ashon

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/I ... chitab.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;">

I had way too much fun with this. xD You said 'haunting', I thought graveyard...and it kinda went from there. So I really appologize for not using any of your pictures, and not including red in there...but I like how it turned out, regardless. If you'd like, I can redo it. Kimitachi is such a smex beast.

There is so much misery in the world. Every day, every hour, minute, second, someone is suffering. I can hear their cries, I can taste their tears. Is it any wonder that sometimes I just want some peace and quiet? There is so much misery in the world. Every day, every hour, minute, second, someone is suffering. I can hear their cries, I can taste their tears. Is it any wonder that sometimes I just want some peace and quiet?There is so much misery in the world. Every day, every hour, minute, second, someone is suffering. I can hear their cries, I can taste their tears. Is it any wonder that sometimes I just want some peace and quiet?There is so much misery in the world. Every day, every hour, minute, second, someone is suffering. I can hear their cries, I can taste their tears. Is it any wonder that sometimes I just want some peace and quiet?There is so much misery in the world. Every day, every hour, minute, second, someone is suffering. I can hear their cries, I can taste their tears. Is it any wonder that sometimes I just want some peace and quiet?

"Speak" Devil in the Depths Think. Walk.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/I ... table2.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;">

OOC:

There is so much misery in the world. Every day, every hour, minute, second, someone is suffering. I can hear their cries, I can taste their tears. Is it any wonder that sometimes I just want some peace and quiet? There is so much misery in the world. Every day, every hour, minute, second, someone is suffering. I can hear their cries, I can taste their tears. Is it any wonder that sometimes I just want some peace and quiet? There is so much misery in the world. Every day, every hour, minute, second, someone is suffering. I can hear their cries, I can taste their tears. Is it any wonder that sometimes I just want some peace and quiet?There is so much misery in the world. Every day, every hour, minute, second, someone is suffering. I can hear their cries, I can taste their tears. Is it any wonder that sometimes I just want some peace and quiet?There is so much misery in the world. Every day, every hour, minute, second, someone is suffering. I can hear their cries, I can taste their tears. Is it any wonder that sometimes I just want some peace and quiet?

"Speak" Think. Walk."I'm Gonna Watch You Bleed..."

[/html]
[html]
Table By Trisket

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/ ... itachi.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;">

They were
careless people, Tom and Daisy — they smashed up things and creatures and then retreated back into their money or their vast carelessness, or whatever it was that kept them together, and let other people clean up the mess they had made…

"Listen to My Voice." "Thinking of You." Move Toward Eternity. "I'm Calling Out From Hell Itself"
table code by boo & dai
image by trisket
[/html]
[html]
Table By Kay

[Image: 2rw93jm.png]

OOC:Finally Finished! Archiving Lol.

IC:

TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST

walk || "Hello?" || "Hello, indeed." || "think"

[/html]
[html]
Table By Jacqueline

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

“I Speak” ”I Think” I Move. ”I CONTROL”

[/html]
[html]
Table By Jolee!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/ ... iTable.png); background-color:#010401; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

OOC: .............

Death was always so much fun, with crosses burning and flames engulfing the bodies of death. Death reminds me of the Holocaust, where their bodies were burned with they were alive, screams of the innocent filling the air, and limbs melting from their very skin. They tried to get out of the huge pit in which they were pushed, their nails digging into the dirt that was unstable and not able to hold the already smaller bodies they had. I once saw a film, which in engraved into my mind, of these three jews walking. They reminded me of zombies, their flesh barely on their skin, you couldn't even tell if it was a male or female you were looking at. Death reminds me of Earth.Death was always so much fun, with crosses burning and flames engulfing the bodies of death. Death reminds me of the Holocaust, where their bodies were burned with they were alive, screams of the innocent filling the air, and limbs melting from their very skin. They tried to get out of the huge pit in which they were pushed, their nails digging into the dirt that was unstable and not able to hold the already smaller bodies they had. I once saw a film, which in engraved into my mind, of these three jews walking. They reminded me of zombies, their flesh barely on their skin, you couldn't even tell if it was a male or female you were looking at. Death reminds me of Earth.

"This is Happiness I Speak Of," "This is Earnestness I Think Of" This is Fluidity I Move With. "This Is Power that I RULE with..."
Image by Jolee, table code by Ryne

Table By Levi!

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac10 ... tachiT.png) no-repeat center top; background-color:#bfa165; font-family: Times, Times New Roman; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; color: #000; border: 1px solid #000;" >

ooc: Kimitachi

♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥

How can I believe when this cloud hangs over me?

You're the part of me that I don't wanna see...

Forget It.

  words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

  words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

"speech speech speech speech speech"

thought
"speech"
Breaking Benjamin- Forget It.

[/html]
Credits