cause for celebration
Haha, I know. XD I'mma go ahead and archive this. Thanks for threading with me! <3[html]

The notes were gone, and so for the moment Silas tried to let go of the hurt. He let his pale blue eyes drift away from the waves beneath him and found the comforting warmth of his brother’s. Anatoliy was all he had left of his family now, for Silas hardly counted those obscure half-siblings he had yet to even meet; they may have shared some of the same blood, but they were not considered real family in the young male’s eyes. Though he would go back to Inferni, for it was where he belonged, Silas made a mental note to visit his brother more often. He wouldn’t want Tol suddenly disappearing just as Liliya and Rurik had done.

"Zounds like a plan to me, Tol," he responded to his brother’s proposition. At the very least, Silas would be able to drown away some of his pain before heading back to Inferni. He knew that Rurik had brought along liquor from home, and Silas would not be surprised if Anatoliy still had some. After all, when they had been younger they had 'borrowed' some of their father’s weed and alcohol before, despite the known consequences if they were to be caught.

Even though they had broken away from their bear hug, Silas clapped his brother yet again on the shoulder. "Let’s celebrate," he agreed, and then the two brothers made their way away from the shoreline. For now, they would do their best to forget the pain of their desertion and drink to the fact that they had become adults.

table by kahilli
<style>
.silas-kahilli p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-kahilli b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.silas-kahilli {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#265B6C; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#97C3D1; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #8FB4BF; background-image:url(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm10 ... lastop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:265px; text-align:justify; }
.silas-kahilli-credit {width:400px; font-size:9px; font-family:georgia; style:italics; text-align:right; }</style>

[/html]