If the path be beautiful,
[html]

ooc... Private, for Shaw and Shaw. Or, Shaw and Niro. Wink WC 517

An impulsive creature was she! But still, when given the chance, Orin was good at thinking through her decisions, even if it was a little late, and making good choices. Okay… so… maybe leaving the safety of her homelands to explore the unfamiliar surroundings alone wasn’t her best idea… and maybe deciding to leave the pack that had taken care of her since her arrival in the north to join a newly established pack with a complete stranger wasn’t the most well-thought plan either… but at least she could cull her recklessness long enough to think things through and work some damage control and inform her family and friends properly, rather than scare or offend them through indifference.

And so it was that, when she and Shawchert were on the path and at the moment where they would veer off and hike in the opposite direction of Cour des Miracles, that the feeling suddenly overcame her and she appealed to Shawchert’s good nature. She explained to him that she was worried about her brother. That she knew once they arrived at Shawchert’s pack lands that she would be so taken with the place that it would be so hard for her to leave, even if just for a trip to visit the Court. And of course, they both knew that she needed to leave proper word with her pack and her brother to prevent them from forming the wrong idea about her methods. So at the last moment, the pair turned away from the North-West and began treading the path South-East, to the Court of Miracles.

Thanks to the embarrassing leg injury she sustained from her fall through the tree branches, Orin padded throughout their journey in her quadruped form, the straps of her pack tightened and looped around her shoulders awkwardly. The pack was meant to be carried upon Optime shoulders, but could be supported by a wolf when needed, even if the weight and positioning was a little funny. She could travel at a drastically quicker speed in this form, though the going was rife with lengthy of periods of rest to keep from straining and further injuring the sprained leg.

She was good at wearing her emotions on her features, and had no qualms about it. It would be easy for any observant character to note the times when she fretted and worried, though most of the time she was still excited about her decision to join Shawchert’s pack. Though a moment before she appeared concerned, now as they crossed the borders of the Court she perked up. Her posture straightened and her tail twitched with a not-so-subtle wag as she began to feel the excitement of seeing her brother again.

As they stepped over the borders, she paused to throw her head back and let out a howl. She was back, and with a friend, it conveyed. She didn’t want anyone to be alarmed by an unannounced stranger in the Court. After the brief call, she continued forward, her path set towards the Chein Hotel, the first place she would search for Niro.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shawchert was quite nervous, he knew there were packlands around here, but he’d never expected to enter them in such circumstances, he was very happy to be gaining a member to his own pack, but that also meant she would be leaving the pack she was in. so him entering the pack, well it seemed a kind of spit in the face, so he’d let Orin do the talking, and he would try to be in the background, though it was hard with his size. He had changed into his lupine form as well, to keep her company and to be able to stride along with her, though he had no doubts he could do such a thing, as nimble as she was, he had long legs and a long stride. But he wasn’t in a contest or anything. The scenery around them changed to grasslands and cliffs, it was definitely a nice area, a quick pick for a pack it seemed. He stopped as she gave her howl, listening to her voice. It was a beautiful thing, and he wanted such a beautiful voice to be with him in d’Arte.
They moved further in, he felt more and more nervous, not sure what to expect. But now it seemed things would get interesting from here on out. He’d just be like a stone … well more like a tree, and wait.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 355

Niro was over near his and Amaranth’s beach when he heard his sister’s howl. She had brought a friend? What was this? He pulled himself up with his walking stick and hoped that he could get to her before she moved too far, but he had a feeling he knew where she was headed. He’d just head there and wait for her. He hobbled along, why was she here with some one? Did she really find Liliya? Because he had a feeling that was who she went to look for when she left the fishing note. It had been quite obvious to him. He hobbled away from the shoreline over to the hotel, it was a good walk from where he’d been, but he needed the exercise. He hoped that she didn’t ifnd Liliya… he didn’t think he’d have the heart to talk to her at all, especially now that his life was getting evidently better. It seemed that he’d gotten to the hotel first as he moved closer, well he remembered the direction the howl had come and decided to meet in the middle, hoping that was where Orin really was going. He was right though he was off by a few hundred feet, he saw the big male first, he frowned, maybe she meant fishing by man fishing then? She sure caught a big one, Niro thought in his mind, then moved to Orin thanking the stars in the sky that it had not been liliya.

Hello sister, I heard your call.

He hobbled up to her, then taking note that she was in her lupis form, and saw that she was sporting her ankle his heart gave a great twinge of surprise and fear.

What happened to your ankle?

He asked then looked up at the male who was evidently walking with her. He must have done this to her, and he gave the man a glare like he’d given no other. Something to say that she was his sister and if he did anything to her he’d pay dearly, no matter how big the brute was or how injured Niro was.

[/html]
[html]

ooc... This post reads much better than my icky first one. LOL I guess that was the bad warm up for the morning. WC 563

As soon as she laid eyes on Niro it was as if her ankle had never been injured at all! Once his silvery visage was in sight she darted forward to greet him, barking and yipping like an excited pup. Her rump did have a peculiar swagger, a certain sway because she was favoring the leg, but it did not seem to slow Orin down one bit.

When she reached Niro she reared onto her hind legs, ignoring the burning sensation in her injured extremity, propping herself up by her forelegs on Niro’s stomach. Her tail beat the air relentlessly as she nuzzled her brother, jabbing his ribs a few times with her nose and licking him endlessly until his fur stuck up in great spiky clumps. “Niro, I missed you!” She was so animated that she threw herself off balance and had to drop back to all fours to right herself. It didn’t stop her, though, and she began circling her brother with little hops here and there.

“Oh, that, it’s nothing. Okay, well, it is a sprain but it’s not so bad when I’m on all fours.” She snorted a wolfish chuckle. “Guess what happened?” She froze for a moment, head cocked sideways as though Niro could really just pop up with the absurd situation of the tree. Well, Orin usually did expect him to read her mind. But before he could really consider it, her excitement shattered the brief statuesque act and she broke into hurried movements once again. On one round behind him, she nipped at his tail and gave it a gentle tug, playfully as she always had, though not enough to yank him off balance as she would have done if he was in full health. When she rounded to his front again, she peered up at him with sparkling, golden eyes.

“Too slow! I was visiting AniWaya and as I was leaving I found an apple tree,” as she talked she wriggled her front end, shrugging her backpack off of her shoulders and then stepping out of it. “that actually had ripe apples. So I climbed to the top to get the best one, and then guess what? The branch broke! Can you believe it? Me, falling out of a tree! Well, anyway, I caught myself on a limb, and my foot got wedged into the angled part of the trunk… you know, the Y-looking part of the tree? Yeah, so, I dangled there for who knows how long… probably days… when Shawchert,” she jerked her head toward the still figure behind her, “came walking by and rescued me! He saved my life, and my ankle. See? He even wrapped it for me.” She glimpsed back at her leg, but immediately returned her attention to her brother.

“Oh! Oh yeah! By the way, Niro, this is Shawchert. He’s an alpha! And a hero. Like Jac. Shawchert, this is my brother, Niro.”.

Jerking forward again, she pushed her head under Niro’s palm for another nuzzle, but when her nose brushed his fur she snorted, sneezed, then took a step back and stared up at him with alarm. “Niro!” she gasped. It was hard to tell if she was angry or pleased, for on his fur she smelled a familiar scent. The scent of a woman more deep-rooted into his fur than any friend’s scent would likely be.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Orin seemed to spot something for she’d dashed away quick as lighting as though her foot was never bothered before. He did not rush himself though, he would go slowly, for what the girl had seen was another wolf who had the strangest of looks, he was a very light grey with his black mane sticking straight up, he could tell that this was Orin’s brother as she was so excited to see him. Shawchert smiled at her actions, it was so nice to just become that pup that you wanted to be so often. He’d never gotten a chance like that, but he was watching her with a smile on his face, but the boy… well he was looking differently, he had looked straight at Shawchert with accusation. Shawchert swallowed. He really didn’t want to be on the bad side of Orin’s brother, especially when he was looking to pull her from him, though he seemed very protective of his sister even if she’d been the one traveling alone.
He stood many feet away watching, and waiting. He was sure attention would come to him, but he’d rather it be later than sooner, he’d let them have their reunion for a while, he was in absolutely no hurry.

<style>
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: ---

Niro could tell she’d missed him a lot as she had came sprinting at him when she saw him. He smiled, he’d missed his sister too, they were a team. He turned this way and that and listened to her tale that she told, he raised his eye brow, he didn’t have to wonder how she got into such a predicament, though she was quite light on her feet, he’d seen her make a slip here or there when something happened, or she was to excited. He was smiling with the whole explanation until she mentioned the stranger, shawchert, and alpha? What was a leader doing in another pack? Maybe he was just seeing her home. He nodded.

Thank you for bringing her back safely, I’m sure she’ll be ok from here.

He said, a clear dismissal of the wolf. He turned back to Orin when she shouted out his name. he didn’t know what he’d done this time but he looked at her innocently, because well he was, he had no idea what she was scolding at him about… at least that was what it sounded like to him.

What?!

[/html]
[html]

ooc... The queen of jumping to conclusions! WC 473

Her ears folded back in a split second of worry but pricked up again quickly and her grin spread across her long muzzle; she found his overly defensive retort funny. She snorted and pranced around him, her limp finally a bit more present as the initial thrill of the moment ebbed, an sniffed at his fur. “What do you mean, what? You know what!” She buried her nose in his had again, sniffed dramatically, and then sneezed the scent from her nose. Her pink tongue lapped out of her mouth, licking the scent off of her whiskers before she went on. You have been up to something! Or should I say… someone!” She giggled the juvenile laugh that was more appropriate for a teen who was just learning about the… finer aspects of relationships. Then again, in a way, Orin was. Oh, certainly she knew all about romance, thanks to her books, but she seemed to be a late bloomer in that field herself. She glanced over her shoulder at Shawchert, but the glance was incidental, not due to her train of thought.

She waggled her tail, “Check him out, my brother, the stud!” She snickered again and looked back at Niro. “Who is it? Huh? Oh wait, don’t tell me, I can guess…” and her nose went to work, prodding at his fur uninvited, trying to find the familiar points of the scent. She worked for a moment, not having the most refined nose of the pack, before her ears flattened and she backpedaled. She crouched as her brows pursed and she growled her disapproval. Her tail was ruffled and the pink fur down the back of her neck stood rigid.

“Niro! What were you thinking? Ayita, the king’s mate?! Tell me you didn’t!” Her voice was wrought with worry, disapproval, and anxiety. She held still for just a moment before moving behind him and nipping at his tail, all joviality lost. “Come! We’ve got to get you out of here, now. I don’t know what you were thinking. You won’t be safe when Vigilante finds out!”

She bumped herself into Niro, starting to herd him towards the border. Her demeanor had done a complete one-eighty. She was edgy, defensive, and frightened. Her eyes darted from side to side as though she expected some angry pack member to come bursting out of the wilderness at any moment. The Chein Hotel was right there, for gods sakes! Vigil could be right inside… She had to get her brother out of here before he found out! She was all business now, trying to herd Niro forward and urge him towards the borders.

“I know where we can be safe. Maybe Vigil will never know.” She glanced around Niro’s legs at Shawchert. “My friend, can we bring one more? Please? He’s not safe here now.”

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shaw’s heart plummeted as he heard the conversation, first he’d felt awkward, having to know about the male’s mating rituals, then an accusation that he wasn’t sure he should hear, he looked ready to bolt himself, if he was saw as an accomplice in such a thing, well it just wouldn’t live down… especially if it was a mate to the leader of the pack, then Orin turned to him with pleading eyes, asking if there was room for one more. He was not so sure about harboring someone like Niro… adultery even if he wasn’t the mated wolf, was seen as a very bad thing in Shawchert’s eyes. But the look Orin gave him did make his heart melt.

We could possibly keep him, for a little while at least…

He said, making a small look at the wolf who’d seemed to have commited a pretty bad crime.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

WC: 416 (3 Points)

Niro rolled his eyes at her, he’d yet to do anything with Amaranth like that as yet, he was still injured, and he wanted her to be ready for when it came as he knew what had happened to her, and he didn’t want to make the same mistake as he did with Liliya. He batted her away as she stuck her nose in his fur a few times, she did move around him to keep trying to get the scent, and this wasn’t the time nore the place… and definitely not the company for her to shout out his mishaps.

Stop it,

She was now trying to discover who it was, and he kept batting her away but he didn’t have to do it for long. Her statement caught him off guard and before he could correct her, she went on a whole round of things that were not even needed, he tried to interrupt her but it was impossible to stop her, and then even got the other male involved. He frowned, and finally there was time to actually say something as she stopped t hear Shaw’s answer, which was entirely unneeded.

It isn’t Ayita! Do you really think I’m that stupid?

He said, he really couldn’t believe that she actually thought he’d be mating with Ayita… of all the people, but thinking along it, Amaranth was her daughter and he didn’t even know if Orin had met her daughter.

I don’t have to hide anywhere, It’s not Ayita… It’s Amaranth, and we haven’t done anything.

He said, rolling his eyes, was she going to freak out all the time now? What happened if he had pups, he hoped she wouldn’t make such a fuss over them, because he didn’t know how much he could take it.

Besides, I am not leaving, I belong here, with Amaranth, with my family.

He looked at Orin, she’d been his only family for so long, now the pack had become so, he loved his friends, and he loved Amaranth, but Orin was his only blood, he calmed down thinking about that, she was there, and they weren’t going to… wait… what did she mean one more?

What do you mean take in one more?

He looked at her suspiciously, it could have been just something that she’d seen Shawchert with a pack mate of his, but he had an ugly suspicion of what she was going to say and in a way it scared him very much.

[/html]
[html]

wc 431

“Oh thank god!” she cried as she collapsed with relief. A cloud of dust swirled around her as she fell onto her side and heaved a grateful sigh. She lay still for a moment, sides heaving from her sudden exertion, tongue lolled out of the side of her mouth, though her eyes were awake and aware. After a few seconds of her melodrama, she lifted her head, though didn’t bother to get up. “For a second I thought you’d lost all sense! You know, without me here to look after you the past couple weeks and all…” She snorted, and a wisp of dirt plumed off her nose, which in turn made her sneeze.

She rolled her head to look at Shawchert, “Sorry, false alarm.”

“Ooh, so you and Amaranth, huh?” Her ears flattened again, “…but… what about Liliya?” She cocked her head and raised her eyebrows with concern.

But before she could fret for long, her brother grasped the meaning in what she had asked Shawchert. A look of guilt crossed her features, and she rolled onto her stomach and laid her chin on her paws, using her wolf form to play up the best innocent puppy act she had. “I’m going to accompany Shawchert to his pack lands.” She gave the statement a moment to sink in before she straightened herself up, rising her front half to sit on her haunches, prim and proper and straight.

“His pack is called Cercatori d’Arte. You know what that means? ‘Seekers of Art.’” Her tail twitched as she began to get excited about the idea again, though she managed to keep the rest of her composed. “I… don’t really feel like I fit in here in the Court. It’s a wonderful home but…” she turned her eyes to Shawchert, “but it feels more like I was meant to be with a wolf like… a pack like Shawchert’s. He... they understand.” She paused for a moment, and when she turned back to Niro her demeanor was less somber. “We want to do a show! Shawchert is a musician and I was telling him about the ancient theatre troupes! We want to perform for each other, for pups, and maybe one day for other packs!”

Her ears had perked back up, nose twitched, and her tail patted the ground rhythmically. She was worried about what Niro would think. Would he be angry with her? But she needed to do this! He had to understand! “I thought I should come tell you that I want to go stay there. For a little while, at least…”

[/html]
[html]

OOC:I couldn't help it hehehehe!

Shawchert had been quiet the whole time he knew this was none of his business, and if he could turn off his hearing he would, but he didn’t so he heard everything. His mind was reeling, he’d just remembered Orin had mentioned he’d already had a mate, that made him bristle, though he knew that there were packs that allowed it, though Shaw was not fond of such an idea. Even though all that was said, he couldn’t help but smile from Orin’s brief exhaustion, but he kept quiet and still, ready to run if the male came at him, though he had no doubts he’d win a fight but he wasn’t going to try to fight an injured wolf.

Then came the part where he feared the most, he never knew what it would be like in this position, having to be the audience. He’d always hoped he would be a performer and nothing more. He held his breath as Orin explained, he could tell the two were close, much from the arguing as the playfulness Orin was showing Niro, though he returned none of it, either due to annoyance, or inability he didn’t know. He just kept watching the scene, so this was what it was like to be an older brother?

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: He wants a huuug.
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

A warm smile spread across his face when he saw his sister collapse, he knew it was over dramatized, she’d done it her whole life, but his face became serious enough again when she asked about Liliaya.

SHE ran off on ME, I wanted to be her mate, I was going to ask her… but she ran off… besides, I don’t think I loved her not like I do with Amaranth, now stop bugging me about it.

his ears laid back during his short speech, but he pulled them forward only to have them pull back again from listening to Orins explanation. So this brute of a wolf was going to take his sister from him? He gave a cold eye at Shawchert, but said nothing, he turned back to Orin, this pack from what she was saying, was up her alley, and he could tell she’d been so restless of late… he was trying to make him feel better about all this, though it was a little he was still unhappy he would be losing his sister. He swallowed hard.

you are a grown wolf you can do what you want…

He looked to the ground, in his head he was telling himself ’But I thought we were to stick together.’He knew that thought was selfish but it was all he had, they’d promised to stick by one another. But it seemed that those days were done. They’d grown up, he didn’t have to protect her anymore. He looked back at the wolf then started moving slowly towards him, the thing was taller than his waist, what was he in luperci form? He wondered but he had his brave face on, and he moved to him, the crutch supporting his bad leg. His face a pure frown.

You let anything happen to my sister and I swear I’ll hunt you down and rip you to pieces.

He did not feel it a threat, it would be a promise. He’d done such things before though neither his sister nor anyone else except Amaranth knew about it. He would keep it that way but he’s still make sure Orin was alright, he turned back, the fire leaving his eyes and looked at his sister expectantly, she knew what he wanted, he’d barely gone a day without one until they moved to Nova scotia.

<style type="text/css">
.birdclash-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#142629; letter-spacing:1px; }
.birdclash-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.birdclash-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.birdclash-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:431px; background-color:#4e6792; background-image:url(http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7563/souls46.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#eaeaea; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC 458!

Her ears flattened and she sagged as Niro talked about Liliya, it felt like he was rebuking her for it. She wasn’t trying to do anything bad, she thought she had been helping. If he did not love Liliya then that was a different story! Why couldn’t he have just told her to begin with? After all, he had been so distraught when she found him after the woman’s disappearance – he was tearing himself apart from the inside! Wasn’t he? Orin’s head cocked as she thought about it for a moment. Yes, it was plain and clear in her memory, Niro had been heartbroken. So why the change of heart? She wondered if he had just given up, was lying to her about how he felt about Liliya and was just replacing her with Amaranth. Still, his tone advised her that she best drop the topic, stat. And for once, she obeyed.

Then he turned his back on her. Her eyes went wide and glistened with budding tears. Was he this angry? So angry he would reject her? She finally went too far, pushing his buttons over Liliya and now offending him by wanting to join another pack. But… but if he wanted, he could come with! Didn’t he see that?

The corners of her mouth pulled down with worry as he spoke low words and her posture sagged even more than before. She sniffed once before she noticed Niro move. He was looking at Shawchert, and now moving towards him. “Niro, don’t!” she began, thinking he was going to fight the wolf, but she was cut short by her brother’s words to the autumn wolf. It was a warning – a warning out of love for Orin. Her ears slowly straightened and she peered at Niro with hope.

And then he turned back to her with that look in his eyes. She straightened up fully and yipped, shuffling on her seated rump for a moment, before jumping to her paws and bounding over to Niro. Without hesitation she launched her quadruped body into the air and soared into Niro’s arms, tail wagging furiously and pink tongue lapping out to deliver dozens of wolfish kisses to his cheeks.

“Niro, thank you! I’ll come back all the time. I won’t be far, and I’ll come show you all the things we’re doing. And you’ll have to come visit me, too. And bring Amaranth if you want.” She squirmed in his arms, unable to contain herself, her body wriggling and writing with excitement. “And I’ll write, so you’ll have to keep reading!”

She buried her muzzle into the fur of his neck and shoulder, giving him a warm nuzzle. “We’ll still be together all the time. I love you, my brother.”

<style>
.orin-y38 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.orin-y38 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.orin-y38 b {color:#FFEFE5; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.orin-y38 {background-color:#C8B0A1; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/orintable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 225px 0px; border:1px solid #F3D5C2; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#584335; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.orin-y38-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]