Frosty mornings
[html]

OOC.

Denali was freezing, why was it getting colder and colder outside? He was feeling grumpy today, and even though it was so cold… he had to go out, something told him if he didn’t he’d be missing out on a good adventure. He stared at the grass… the poor things were so cold that they drooped. When he touched the grass though, he felt the freezing cold… what happened? He wondered, what was on the grass that made it like this? Then he felt his feet growing wet… water was on them? But the white stuff didn’t look like water at all…. Denali had never seen frost before so he was rather curious.

He moved out as he seemed to make magic with his paw just by touching the grass, it made him forget about the cold because this was so much better, and it was actually fun to him now, though it answered none of his questions, it was probably that adventure he was going on about in his head, it was new, and exciting, making little prints in the grass just by touching it. He was just so entertained that he’d found himself a bit further from the mansion than he thought he was but that was ok, he knew where to go he was so use to the packlands, and he’d actually explored so much so often he knew a good few places like the back of his paw now, but he hadn’t explored it all, so it was not big deal, if he found himself in a new area he’d backtrack and head back to the Mansion. He was just having too much fun right now.

<style type="text/css"> .denali b {font-weight:bold; color:#edfbb4; letter-spacing:1px; } .denali .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:275px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .denali p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #3b7700} .denali {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#9fbe22; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... denali.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

Bleh sorry for not posting this sooner.

Pixie had chosen to sleep under the stars last night, still not entirely used to the idea of sleeping in an enclosed space. The mansion was comfortable, yes, much more comfortable than any of the open ground she had slept on in days with her family and when she was a traveler. But the stars were anything but resistible to her. She wasn’t so afraid of the cold anymore, either, as shown by her last name she had christened herself. The blue-gray wolfess had slept on top of the roof of the cottage, Magic and the goats resting below her, her cloak (which was made out of blankets and was being used as such) and the stars above her.

Now she headed back towards the mansion on Magic, her clawed hands holding onto his rust-colored mane and her legs gripping his side. If she had gone any faster, she probably would not have seen the small figure wandering through the snow-covered grass before it was too late. “Whoa!” she ordered her steed, who almost immediately came to a stop in front of the pup.

What are you doing out here by yourself?” she asked, her violet eyes narrowed at the young wolf. She wondered if he was one of Silvano’s siblings, or from another litter entirely. He looked pretty young, less than six months old.

<style>
.pixie-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pixie-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pixie-z91 b {color:#bfb726; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.pixie-z91 {background-color:#bde7f7; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2ponqxj.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #bfb726; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#382f0e; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.pixie-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC.

Denali had been so preoccupied with his new discovery he did not hear the hoof beats or see the large beast come near him, not until he heard “whoa” and he shot his head up, there in front of him was a beast of great propotions, and his heart leapt into his mouth and he stared at the thing, then he heard someone speaking, and felt slight annoyance, he’d heard this question a few times already lately, though he didn’t know why, he’d always been out alone, but right now he was speechless the animal in front of him was definitely no wolf, and soon he realized someone was on top of it that was in fact a wolf, he stared at her, a grey form that blended so well on the horse who was considerably darker, but it still looked like she was a part of the horse.

Uh… I just playing with the new stuff on the grass I found.

He said finding the words he had to answer for her and forcing them out slightly. Denali wasn’t normally a scared wolf, but when something THIS big came along he had no reason not to be scared. He wondered why the wolf was sitting on this animal, didn’t she like walking or was it better to sit on an animal? He had to remind himself to try it sometime, maybe a turtle, he’d seen one of the big ones a few weeks ago that was big enough for him to ride, but it had been heading to the cold water…. And he hated the cold, well he’d find something when he had time to think about such a thing, for now he wanted to find out what this animal was! A memory of a description of the animal seemed to have come to his head, though he tried remembering but he couldn’t remember who it was.

<style type="text/css"> .denali b {font-weight:bold; color:#edfbb4; letter-spacing:1px; } .denali .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:275px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .denali p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #3b7700} .denali {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#9fbe22; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... denali.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

OOC HERE!

Silently, she swung one of her legs over Magic’s back and dismounted him, her knees bending slightly as her back paws hit the ground with a thump. “You mean the snow?” she asked, feeling the cold substance between her toes. Pixie had considered getting shoes a few times, but had never really gone with the idea. She would have to look for someone who knew how to make shoes or knew where to find them, and besides, plenty of creatures went around with bare paws. More clothing was generally more of a pain than anything, especially for a shifter.

Well, be careful next time, okay?” She noticed the pup seemed a lot more focus on the stallion than her. Big surprise. “This is Magic,” she said, patting her steed’s shoulder. The chestnut horse ignored her and the pup; he lowered his nose, foraging for grass, his breath visible in great puffs in the frozen air.

He won’t hurt you,” she added. “He only eats plants, and he’s very friendly. I’m Pixie, by the way. What’s your name?” Perhaps he was one of the siblings that Silvano mentioned. Or maybe one of Anu’s pups. Were there any other litters in the pack? Pixie hadn’t heard of them.

<style>
.pixie-z91 {background-color:#bde7f7; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2ponqxj.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #bfb726; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#382f0e; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.pixie-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: So sorry this is so late!!

He nodded at her statement of being more careful, he didn’t wanna get hurt by the big thing, and it just scared him when he’d heard her. He smiled, though it was weak. She mentioned the thing was named Magic he had an inkling what it was, but he still wasn’t sure, but she did ease him a bit, thank goodness it ate plants… but it was so big!

My name’s Denali Reitzer

Though he’d been adopted by Savina, he had not taken her or Kansas’ last name. He didn’t mind it was the only reminder he had of his old parents.

Why do you ride on that thing?

He asked suddenly, looking up at the horse and then back to Pixie, well she was nice, she’d shown concern for him so that was good

<style type="text/css">
.denalichipmunk b {font-weight:bold; color:#F3F87F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalichipmunk-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalichipmunk p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalichipmunk {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#2A3209; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pmunkd.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4B5A36; padding: 10px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#93A53A; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

It's alright Smile 300+

Nice to meet ya, Denali,” she said. She had not yet met any wolves with the surname of Reitzer; perhaps the pup had added that part on, like Pixie had added “Frost” to her name. Or she had simply not met Denali’s parents. There were a lot of wolves she hadn’t met yet, as far as she could tell. Until she arrived at Souls, she had never known any other canines besides her family and a few strangers she saw as she was traveling north.

The blue-gray woman leaned against her horse as she listened to Denali’s question. “Why? He’s faster than me, so he can get me to where I want to go in a shorter time than if I were by myself. He’s also got a lot of stamina, which was good for when I was traveling all the time; he could go at a good pace for a long time before he needed to rest. And he’s strong, too, so he can be used for carrying stuff. And it’s fun to ride a horse,” she added, grinning. “It’s almost like you, the horse, and the wind are one. Of course, Magic didn’t want me on his back the first time I tried riding him. Bucked me right off. But I kept practicing and gaining his trust, and nowadays, I think I spend more time on him than on the ground.” Pixie laughed, knowing that that was, indeed, the case when she and Magic had been wondering without a home.

So, do you like the snow?” she asked the boy, going back to what she had seen him doing when she first saw him. She liked snow and ice, too…except for the fact that it was cold and bitter and could kill people and stuff. Other than that, what was to hate?

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooccgoodnessss

Denali was glad she was happy to meet him, and when she started talking about why she rode a horse, he kept his attention as best he could, so the horse was faster than she was? He wondered if he grew up and tried to race a horse what would happen. Everythin pixie said was a mesh, though he did hear her say the horse was fun and then she mentioned she was on the horse more than the ground.

That’s silly,

He said slightly unsure. It was all new to him… so that’s what it sounded like… a bunch of laughs! His confirmations had been correct that it was definitely a horse, but he was still skeptical.

My friend alder… he likes horses!

Denali said then the question about him liking snow made him look around at the frost that was aon the ground. It was cold… cold and wet… so the combination wasn’t so great after a while but even though he didn’t like that he still had fun melting it.

Kinda… I just don’t like the cold.

<style type="text/css">
.denaligift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#afd518; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6b856f; }
.denaligift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#365737; text-align:center;}
.denaligift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.denaligift01 {margin:0 auto; width:444px; background-color:#97a599; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #afd518; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#365737; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.denaligift01-border1 {width:446px; border:1px solid #152216; margin:0 auto;}
.denaligift01-line1 {width:416px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b9be9f; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC HERE!

Pixie smiled her one-sided smile that she reserved for when she wanted to prove someone wrong. “What’s silly? That I ride a horse?” Nudging Magic’s head up with her foot, she led the horse over to a tree stump, and in a flash she was on his back once more. But this time, she carefully stood up on the stallion and balanced on her two feet on top of him. Magic took no notice; he had already begun to graze again.

See?” she called to Denali, spreading her arms wide. “He doesn’t even mind that I’m standing up on him. And I can see much farther on him than I could on the ground.” With baby steps, the blue-gray rider did a quarter turn so that she was facing the earth to the side of her horse, and she nimbly leapt onto the ground once more and led Magic back over to Denali.

Alder? Does he live here?” she asked. She hadn’t heard the names of Anu’s pups yet; maybe Alder was one of them. Or maybe…“Denali, are you one of Anu’s pups?” She couldn’t see a particular resemblance between this pup and the lieutenant general of the pack, but they didn’t look completely different, either.

Pixie looked down at the snow. “I don’t really like the cold, either,” she said quietly. She could still remember that fateful day where, during that snowstorm, she had had a brief moment of insanity. But that had been a long time ago. Perhaps it was time to stop keeping it to herself and start being more relaxed about it. “My full name is Pixie Frost. You want to know how I got the Frost part?

<style>
.pixieguitar-text {padding:0px 15px;}
.pixieguitar p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.pixieguitar b {color:#ff0457; font-weight:bold;}
.pixieguitar {width:365px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ffff09; background-image:url(http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2927/souls49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a2a2a; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+3 *on Denali OMG*

At his comment that riding was silly she went and did something he thought he would never see… well he’d never even think about thinking what she was doing, but now… it was amazing, she was standing on top of the horse and it was just standing there letting her do it! Wow! It was amazing. He watched as she jumped down, and he bounced up and down wagging his tail.

That was so cool! I wanna do that

He said, using the word he’d learned from alder… or cypress… or oak, he didn’t know which one, he just knew that he learned it from one of them. He wanted to do that, but he didn’t have hands and couldn’t stand like that, but when he got bigger he wanted to do that!
Alder does live here. Was the answer to her first question, then he shook his head. Nu uh, Alder is my friend not my brother, Savina is my mommy.

He said proudly, she’d adopted him, along with Kansas but he didn’t think that he needed to explain that to her at all, wasn’t it obvious? Well, to him it was it might not have been to the wolf in front of him. He did feel for her when she said she didn’t like the cold. He doubted he liked it anymore than her, and she mentioned her last name and asked him if he wanted to know why she was called that. He became instantly curious. He nodded, wagging his tail, boy did he love stories. The beast that was next to Pixie didn’t even seem to phase him, it was though he was a part of the background now. He wiggled excitedly waiting for her answer wondering it could be that made her last name become frost.

<style type="text/css">
.denalichipmunk-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalichipmunk {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#2A3209; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pmunkd.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4B5A36; padding: 10px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#93A53A; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+

I can teach you once you learn to shift,” she said, laughing as the pup jumped up and down in excitement. Her younger siblings had never really paid attention to her, let alone be impressed by her talents. The idea of a unicorn tamer in her old pack had been frowned upon. Horses were better in your stomach, her father, Theodore, had said. But Magic wasn’t just a useful mode of transportation for Pixie; he was also her esteemed colleague.

She cocked her head. “So Alder is one of Anu’s pups, and you’re one of Savina’s…” That didn’t make any sense. Had Silvano forgotten to mention Denali to her? “Silvano didn’t say anything about you when I asked about his family.” Denali didn’t really look like any of the Marino family, either. He didn’t even carry a trace of their foreign accent.

Pixie smiled as the boy wagged his tail. “Alright, I’ll tell you.” She sat down on the ground so that she was at eye level with Denali. “Before we came to Hogwarts, Magic and I were travelers. We lived south of here, and it was cold in the summer there, but not nearly as cold as it is here.” The wolf looked over at her unicorn and kept her eyes on him while speaking. “When we were riding up here, we skedaddled into a blizzard. It was freezing, and we were forced to find shelter in a sparse forest. I was hungry, really hunger, and I…I considered eating Magic. But I knew I couldn’t, that it wasn’t right, and so I reminded myself by slicing his name into my palm.” Slowly, she held out her right hand, exposing the crudely cut scar. Her eyes seemed to have lost some of their brightness, and she closed them, the memory of that cold day burned in her mind.

<style type="text/css">
.pixiesnow2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:13px; padding:8px; color:#88878d}
.pixiesnow2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:13px; padding:8px; color:#625155}
.pixiesnow2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cfc0b5; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.pixiesnow2 {margin:0 auto; width:476px; background-color:#121118; background-image:url(http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/6396/pixietop2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Denali nodded his head excitedly at the promise of her to teach him how to do it when he could change but it made him sad, because that was so long from now. But the change in subject was fine with him as he listened to her story, it was amazing, though he knew some of what she was talking about… she’d gotten so hungry she thought she would eat her esteemed colleague? That wasn’t very nice. But upon looking at her palm he felt bad she had to do that to remind herself that he was her esteemed colleague. Denali would never eat any of his friends.

So your name is frost cause you were in a blizzard?

The last word made no sense, he knew nothing of what a blizzard was, he’d never been told about it. He frowned trying to figure out what it was but instead of dwelling on it too long he looked at Pixie again.

What’s a blizzard?

He blinked cautiously, was he suppose to know what that word was? Was it expected of him? He didn’t know, but he’d learn now if she would tell him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Short post is short Tongue

Pixie nodded slowly. “Yeah, it is. I wanted to remember what happened. Being stuck in that blizzard changed how I viewed friendship and loyalty and…love, I guess. Magic was my first real friend and I’m still closer to him than anyone else in the world.” She looked towards the stallion. He had been grazing but had lifted his head up when he heard his name. She smiled sadly; there were few things in her life that she regretted, and causing that scar behind Magic’s ear was one of them.

Denali’s question brought her back to reality. “A blizzard? It’s a snow storm. It’s like when rain falls, but instead it’s snow, and it’s much colder and dangerous.” The musician rested her guitar on her lap. “I wrote a song about the blizzard. Would you like to hear it?

<style type="text/css">
.pixiehorse1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#B5A99D; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #211511; }
.pixiehorse1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.pixiehorse1 p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pixiehorse1 {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#1D4C7B; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ehorse.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0B0301; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#09243F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: what a crappy post ; ; next one shall be better !! <3

He was thinking as she spoke why she had to remember something by naming herself frost, but it didn’t matter to him, he was learning something new. Especially as she was explaining a blizzard… he had a hard time imagining it. But he’d been keeping his mind on what she was saying as well as the horse that he didn’t see the guitar. He raised an eyebrow, the last time he was near ne of these things he had been scolded about asking what it was so he was apprehensive over the object but at her request he smilled and nodded. He didn’t have to say anything. He sat wagging his tail.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Holy ffffffffff I’m so sorry that I’m so late on this. This week has gone by so slowly yet somehow knocked me off my feet RP-wise D= Definitely not the best song I’ve written, either.
300+

His expression was all she needed to see. Right away she began strumming her guitar; it was mid-tempo tune that neither sounded happy nor sad. When writing it, Pixie had wanted it to conjure up the feeling of old-time storytelling, though she was still learning much about music and wasn’t entirely sure how to make that so. It was one of the first songs she had written, after all. Quickly she cleared her throat and began to sing in her husky voice:

There once was cold and misery,
Snow that was sharp and blistery,
The two travelers buried beneath it all.
The wolf had felt the rain and the burning sun,
The horse had fought fire and even won,
But the toughest battle had only just begun.

The wolf realized she’d run out of food,
She didn’t think it was right to do,
It seemed so crazy, so obscene.
But when hunger drives you insane,
It’s hard to deal with the pain,
She had to let it out somehow, you see.

Later on, late that night,
The horse woke up with a fright
To find a wound scratched onto his skin.
It was behind his ear, so he couldn’t see,
Heck, he couldn’t even read,
Then he saw the wolf’s cloak in the wind.

She was standing over him, bandaging
His fresh cut, while holding
Her own scratched paw onto her chest.
And though he couldn’t see what it said,
There was a word, ‘Magic,’ his name she read,
That now was scarred onto her for life.

And the horse’s cut could also be read,
But it said the wolf’s name, ‘Pixie,’ instead,
Eventually it healed up alright.
After that night, there was a bond,
Between horse and wolf, that was very strong,
That continues to live on, day and night.

As her voice faded off, her strumming slowed down and the song eventually came to a stop. She was quiet for a moment, letting herself and Denali have a moment to think, before shrugging and asking, “What didja think? I’m still working on songwriting, but I’ve never really gotten feedback before…

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: hehehe ^^

He listened his little back feet started to move as he swayed his rump, he wasn’t one to know much about music, and the lyrics he didn’t pay much attention to… he was a puppy, if he had he’d understand it was the story of the wolf who was singing it, though when she was finished, he was sad that she was done, he liked the song it was nice to his ears.

I liked it, it was pretty!

He said, he didn’t know what she meant about feedback, but being a puppy he had little to say on feedback, he was just learning to understand the ways of the world and put things together. But he could at least say he enjoyed the song very much even though he paid little to no attention to exactly what she was singing.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

300+ Looks like my Pixie muse is back =)

Pixie giggled a little as the pup swayed to the music. When he gave her his “feedback,” it wasn’t what she had really hoped for, but it made her happy anyways. She reminded herself to not expect a huge critique from a non-musician, especially a pup as young as Denali.

Thanks,” she said, setting her guitar back on her lap. “I’m glad you like it. I hope the rest of the pack does, too. With any luck, if Savina or Anu are happy with my guitar playing, it could be my main contribution to the pack.” Hunting and scouting the borders were all fine and dandy, but Pixie’s passion was neither of those skills. She had met a few other wolves in her travels whose faces lit up just like Denali’s whenever she played her guitar, and despite often being pissed off at the world, music was something she wanted to give back to it.

Or, of course, I could teach the others how to ride,” she added, glancing at the stallion grazing behind her. “Riding can speed up travel between pack territories, and riders have an advantage in battle because they tower over their enemies. Hopefully, none of the Dreamers will have to go into battle anytime soon, but it’s a good skill to learn.” Maybe one day, she’d go scouting around the other packs and see if they had any horses she could get from trading. She wanted to help her new pack by teaching the other members how to ride (if they wanted to, that is), but the idea of sharing her horse, the horse she had trained when she was little more than half a year old, was still something she had to get used to. Besides, more horses would mean more company for Magic besides Pixie and the goats out at Tallermein’s Cottage.

<style type="text/css">
.pixiemusic1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1F211E; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #EDDFC0; }
.pixiemusic1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.pixiemusic1 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pixiemusic1 {margin:0 auto; width:466px; background-color:#7882A2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... emusic.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #2A2C37; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#151717; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Denali smiled when she seemed satisfied with his answer… what more could he say, he liked it and it was pretty, he couldn’t say much more than that could he?

I wanna learn that too, I sawed Jazper do it once, he was really good too, but he wasn’t happy to see me.

He pouted remembering the wolf that had taught him to be a little more respective of the adults, he still liked the man but he was afraid of him. He turned back to the horse.

I wanna ride and play, can you do them at the same time?

He asked randomly, he was always looking at things slightly deeper but it was fun to think about someone riding on a horse and playing a guitar at the same time, he wondered how hard it must be. he tried to see it in his mind’s eye but it didn’t come out too well.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC HERE

Pixie raised her eyebrows. “Jazper? Is he another wolf here that can play guitar?” She had not yet met Jazper, nor had she met another Crimson Dreamer who could play another instrument, let alone guitar. In fact, ever since coming to Souls, Mars Russo was the only other person she had met who was musically inclined, though according to Skye there were others in Cercatori d’Arte.

Playing and riding at the same time is a little difficult,” she explained. “You’d have to have your horse stopped or walking in order for your music to sound good, or at least keep your balance. Tell you what, once you learn to shift, I can give you a few rides on Magic, alright?” Normally she was protective of her horse; she felt she was the only one who deserved to ride him because she had shed blood, sweat, and tears to gain enough trust from him to do so, and she knew the stallion was wary of other canines he did not know well. But Denali took more interest in Magic than most others, who were either terrified of him or took little to no notice of him whatsoever.

<style type="text/css">
.pixiehorse1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#B5A99D; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #211511; }
.pixiehorse1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.pixiehorse1 p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pixiehorse1 {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#1D4C7B; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ehorse.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0B0301; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#09243F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 169 OOC: if you want we can end this and start a new one? Big Grin

Yes ma’am , he was playing it when I first came here, he was really good.

he answered. All this talk and no play was kind of boring him now, though he was still playing with the idea of him playing a guitar while riding on a horse, it didn’t seem impossible, but it seemed that it had its limits when he was answered.

Well I’mma learn both and then I can do both and try to run and play,

He said, and to him that was a good plan, though in the future he would think of it as one of his more stupid plans. Then his eyes lit up when she offered to teach him when he grew and was able to shift, would he be able to shift? He wasn’t sure he never thought he could… though he was far too young to do it now.

I would like that, I can’t wait!

He said wagging his tail in hopes that he could shift right now.

<style type="text/css">
.denaligift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#afd518; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6b856f; }
.denaligift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#365737; text-align:center;}
.denaligift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.denaligift01 {margin:0 auto; width:444px; background-color:#97a599; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #afd518; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#365737; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.denaligift01-border1 {width:446px; border:1px solid #152216; margin:0 auto;}
.denaligift01-line1 {width:416px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b9be9f; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sounds good to me ^^ Word Count: 305

Guess I’ll have to meet him, then,” Pixie mused. Hopefully, he was a more talkative guitar player than Mars. It had been quite a while since she had talked extensively with someone about music. And she had yet to meet every single canine on Crimson Dreams territory. “And you don’t have to call me ma’am, I’m not your mother. Just call me Pixie.

She chuckled at the over-confident pup, but couldn’t help but admire how sure of himself he was. It wasn’t too long ago when she was that self-confident; luckily, it hadn’t completely worn off her. “I bet you could do it, though I’ve had a ton of practice and even I can’t do that. You’d have to be really careful; you wouldn’t want to damage a guitar, or your neck, for that matter. Just remember that the first step to riding is to get comfortable around horses, and for them to get comfortable around you. It took a long time for Magic to get completely used to me, and that was before I even started riding him!

Stretching her arms high into the sky, she yawned and wearily mounted Magic again. “Well, I’m heading back to the manor. You should, too, Denali. It’s pretty cold out here, and it’s not very smart to be out here by yourself.” With a small kick, she set her horse into a bumpy but slow trot. As they headed in the direction of the manor, she looked over her shoulder and tilted her head slightly, indicating that Denali should follow her. She didn’t want to seem like she was forcing him to follow her. He wasn’t that young—it would probably be about a month or two before he shifted—but no matter what age he was, it wasn’t wise to be out here in the cold.

<style type="text/css">
.pixiemusic1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1F211E; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #EDDFC0; }
.pixiemusic1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.pixiemusic1 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pixiemusic1 {margin:0 auto; width:466px; background-color:#7882A2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... emusic.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #2A2C37; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#151717; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]