Can't you feel my heart beat true?
[html]

Dierdre had slowly become adjusted to Jaded Shadows over the few days that she had been there. She knew that finding a den was imperative; it wouldn't do for her to be sleeping out in the cold. So she had looked for a while. Jaded Shadows had a group den much like the one in Storm, but more expansive...so she had taken one of the vacant rooms there. Dierdre didn't know a lot about Jaded Shadows, and she hadn't run into too many of the members yet. She didn't want to, really, because then she would have to talk about herself and about why she had come to the pack.

She sat down near the borderline, looking out towards Storm. Was Pilot there, wondering where she was? She had left him a note, but nothing else. No explanation. She hoped that he might forgive her someday...but she didn't expect him to. Not after what she had done. She could only pray that the pups within her wouldn't face the same feelings from him that she would get...maybe he wouldn't hate them.

[/html]
[html]
=3 <33

Remedy had been running around the past few days. Nothing really interesting to do and to see. However, the sun was always out and flurries occurred every once in a while. Her thoughts had been on something else lately though. Jaded Shadows, she decided to go there and take a visit. She was thinking maybe it was time, maybe it was best to go back. Where she belonged had always been Jaded Shadows. She really missed the place, and totally thought that it could be best for her. As she eventually got there, she ran into someone that she hadn't seen in a while, someone that was important to her because she was family. Dierdre and her had met sometime back before she left again. However, she was back now.. for good so she might as well make the best out of it. That is what got her to get the will power to see someone she cared about again, "Hey you!" she simply said in a cheery tone as she greeted the other female wolf. They were opposite colors, Remedy was black and Dierdre was a snowy white wolf. It was funny how they were related but looked nothing like it. She didn't even know how they were related anyways, she just knew that it was through Ravesque one way or another.

[/html]
[html]

She was worried about whether it would be a good idea to have the pups in the pack den or not. She could be disturbed during the birthing, which she wouldn't like. Dierdre had never had pups before, so she didn't know how it all would work. All she knew was what she'd seen when her mother had given birth to her brother Shadow. That it was painful, and that sometimes some of the pups didn't live. She didn't want to think about that, though.

Dierdre didn't recognize the wolf that approached her, but greeted her in the same cheery fashion. Were all the members of Jaded Shadows this way? So friendly? Maybe she could learn to like it here.

"Hello there! How're you doing?"

[/html]
[html]

Remedy noticed that Dierdre wouldn't probably remember her. It had been so long since she even glanced at the other wolf. Remedy was now full grown and pitch black like her father was. "I'm good..and a thousand apologizes, you probably don't remember me. Remedy Acidic.." she smiled and nodded her head as if to say, that's who I am and I'm very friendly! With a note she added, "I haven't forgotten about you though, you still look the same." from what she remembered anyways. She had only been there a short time that she was in Jaded Shadows, so she hadn't seen Dierdre then, but way back when she was a pup she had seen her once. Remedy never forgot a face, never even forgotten anything her father had ever said to her. She remembered Fatin and Ravesque arguing over her but they ended up together in the end and had pups and now she had little sister and brothers that she adored.

[/html]
[html]

She did sort of remember a half grown puppy running around the lands...but she hadn't lived in Jaded Shadows, and hadn't been keeping up with who was where as much as she could have. Whenever a member would leave they didn't usually come back...Dierdre and Remedy were exceptions to that rule. She'd come back and joined Storm, and now she was here in Jaded Shadows.

"I do remember you a bit! You've changed! But you look really good. I never got to meet Grandpa Ravesque, but I remember how happy Grandma seemed after they were together. He was good for her, I think. Do you know why he left? I came back, and he was gone!"

[/html]
[html]

Remedy looked at Dierdre and was almost wide-eyed. What was she supposed to say? That he was missing, gone? That he ran away from his family? Who knew really, she was guessing a lot of things but when they time came, she'd figure out maybe where he was and how possibly she could find him. "I'm uh, not too sure where he went...uh... no one knows actually." how depressing that was, no one knew where Ravesque was.

She looked at Dierdre and smiled, "So how are you? What's new?" she wanted to talk about something or someone other than Ravesque, her father...her world. Well it slipped away through the cracks of her paw.

[/html]