Points related question
Cause I'm not sure on the procedure for this but is seems most everyone does the words could thing. So.... 1327 words, would that be 10 for the 1000 plus 3 for the 300 for a total of 13? Or would it top out at 10 seeing as it is over 1000?
Word count points are for pack games, so I might be wrong but as a loner I think the only points you can earn are wotd points anyway

Edit: if you are referring to a pack game tho they are all ran by the individual pack leaders so I'd suggest pming them
As far as I know, the word count games only apply to the packs, I don't think there is one for loners. For this specific question, personally I would count that for 13, but I suppose other leaders may not? :o

EDIT; Katie is a ninja shadowposter XD
<3
Ouija is going in the new pack as soon as the threads can be submitted and it can be formed these threads are set after the creation thread so technically he would be in the pack at the time if it goes through which means he would earn the points for the word counts. But yes, I know the word count thing is pack related.
Okay, well you'd just have to ask Shaw or Sunny how they want to handle that kind of word count then ^^
Okay, thanks. Wasn't certain if there was a standard that everyone followed since it seems all the packs have about the same word count game, with some differences of course.