can i join the pack?
Please...?

Character Name: Tormented Soul
Character Birthdate: 11/02/07
Regular wolf
Your e-mail: marinaliz123@gmail.com
A secondary form of contactSadcan't give it)
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: By myself
If you want to join OOCly, you'll need to post examples of your roleplaying. If you haven't already, please read this information about joining, or a more detailed description here.
okay =3
i prefer INly. I don't have a family, but i would like join a pack. this pack.it coinsid my personality and my char.she's a lone wolf looking for a mate and a pack.but she nedds to be acept on this pack...please?
If you would like to join In Character, you'll need to write a full post. Your initial post may describe your character's journey to Bleeding Souls and her approach to the pack borders. If you need help figuring out how to write a post, the RP Guide has a lot of very useful information or you can look around at other peoples' joining posts for ideas. If you have any other questions, feel free to post in one of the OOC forums! There're a lot of very helpful people there. Smile
-Char name: Kreneras Tormented Soul
-Char age: 2
-Luperluci: No

-Appearence: It is distinguished clearly in the snow because of its black coat as the coal, its clear yellow eyes like honey, have a tatoo of a white Chinese dragon, rolled in the tail, and one ring piercing on the right ear. Although it doesn't know from where they came, only knows that she has it.

-History and Biografy: She was banished from her first pack because of an argument with the alpha-female. Since then, she suffers with the loneliness and she misses her parents, hers brothers and sisters, and, first of all Xelv, a lone male she loved and wanted him to be her mate. She is looking for a pack because she doesn't want to suffer more. Its heart is too cold and painful to wait more for a nem pack. Please, accept her!
Ack, sorry. I mixed up some stuff about our IC/OOC joining guidelines for pack wolves and lone wolves. You don't need an in character writing sample to join OOCly to a pack. However, judging by the writing sample given in your character appearance and history, I'm going to have to reject this application based on lack of proper punctuation, grammar, and spelling.

Please utilize things such as Microsoft Word's grammar and spellcheck or free online applications such as Spellcheck.net. You're more than welcomed to submit another application later! Feel free to PM me or post in the OOC forums if you have any questions. :3