M - They say I'm to young, but I don't care
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: graphic sexual content, graphic violence, or extremely offensive material starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.
OOC 516 words yay

Lust was the devils poison and Amaranth and Niro were neck deep in it. They had waited so long for this day to come and the young female had just made her way back from the river. She had spent much time over the past week cleaning and organizing the cave. Though how clean can you make a cave? the thought was eisly shrugged off as she made her way to her home drying off with a towel. she had spent many days thinking about this but she also had to make sure that Niro was healed to. But she couldn't not mate with him either.

walking into the cave the crisp smell it held with the changing of the season she just smiled to herself as she looked at the mound of blankets. There were at least 50 she didn't want to be cold. Though she had to ready them for tonight. She looked at them and then started on her way of layering them on the ground. She wanted to be sure that there was comfort and warmth.

She laid them down with care thinking about how to make it so it looked like a bed. Pillows the humans made were no good to her she had made pillows of her own out of an assortment of blankets. If she was a hoarder it was of blankets dear god why did she have so many? She smiled to her self her bed looked amazing. She wondered if Niro would be hungry she was a little. Neko on the other hand was another whole matter he looked up at her with his big eyes and started crying. Amaranth rolled her eyes as she laughed. "Alright I'll pull out the rabbit couldn't you go hunt for yourself a mouse or something." She said looking at him. The cat was a smart ass and she knew it as he shot her a look back. "Oh thats right you never hunt for yourself." She remarked back.

Amaranth turned her attention to the rabbit as she took out a knife pouring its innards into a bowl. Taking the liver and heart out she looked at him. Is that good? She asked. She knew he didn't enjoy those parts so it made her laugh. Placing the heart and liver in another bowl she began tearing apart the rabbit. She wanted to cook it but figured she'd need fire. Sighing she stood again to get the fire started. She had gotten good at it and in fact it made her happy that she could start one so well. Tada once again only two tries to start the stupid thing. What helps the most was her getting small brush to jump start it. Placing the bowl over the fire she smiled stirring it with a stick. She didn't want it cooked to much just enough to where it wasn't stone cold she wanted something warm on a cool day. Now to wait for her love to come home. Well here at least. Neko smiled laying next to her content with his full belly.

<style>
.ama .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.ama p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.ama b {color:#9b01b8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ama {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1337/amaranth2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#716c65; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ama-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ama .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dashed #c591cf; margin:5px auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc...

Niro had been out training with Marahute and once again trying to bond with Tobias who’d entirely went back to the way he’d been. He was having trouble and his day just wasn’t going well. His whole day was a bust, except for one thing. Marahute had made her first land kill, he’d gotten so excited aout it. He decided to cage Tobias and head back home. Though his day had been so bad Marahute’s catch brightened it so much. He’d let her have the kill as it was her very first. He smelled the slightly cooking meat before he entered the cave.

Upon entering it he saw Amaranth sitting near the fire with the kettle, warming up whatever it was she’d just prepared. He smiled, his day just got even better. He sat next to her and kissed her cheek.

It’s good to see you. What are you cooking?

He asked looking into the bowl she had over the fire.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]
OOC 516 words yay

"Rabbit Heart, liver and meat. I caught a decent sized one yesterday." She stated smiling at him. she was so happy to feel his touch she had missed him so much. "I cleaned and organized." she said looking at him. "you know I bet we could build walls in here. some time I'm going to have to tell papa vigi." she said looking at him. She was hoping that Niro would agree. She had no intentions on telling her mother though she knew Vigi would.

She looked back at the bed she had made then at the food pulling the hot dish way from the flames. Still even know they made her skin crawl and made her want to jump. she hated being cold but she hated flames. Another lovely thing thanks to Haku Soul. Looking at niro she smiled. "Are you hungry whiny pants Neko already ate." she stated smiling. She was starving now.

looking at him she kissed him back their lives now intertwined for as long as they both shall live or could stand each other. "I love you Niro how does tonight sound?" She asked looking at him with her lilac eyes those eyes that held so much and yet could cold nothing at the same time.

<style>
.ama {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1337/amaranth2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#716c65; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ama .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dashed #c591cf; margin:5px auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 518(5 points) OOC: <3

He normally ate all the animal that he’d gotten, it was only natural as he was a wolf so he was not disgusted by the sight nor her naming off what was in there, his stomach gurgled in anticipation.

I think my stomach told you for me, it looks really good!

Her comment about the walls had been thought of by him, he was in fact going to make a project of it all before winter froze the ground because he was going to make floorboards as well, but he’d have to dig a bit so that the floor wasn’t too high.it was a project he couldn’t wait for. He hoped that someone like Heath or Anann would be able to help him, they were running low on help though, but he wasn’t sure what Amaranth would think about it because when they discovered the cave it would be their secret. He was sure she’d help in any case, the cave floor wouldn’t take more than a day, he’d already had worked on the floorboards the day before, the forest above them was a few trees less now. He smiled at her saying she’d have to tell Vigilante, he wasn’t afraid of the king, not in that way, if he didn’t approve they would figure something out, but he had a feeling he wouldn’t mind half so much.

That would be fine, we can do that when you are ready.

He said as she pulled the food off the fire, his skin melted as she kissed him back. He liked her kisses, he loved her presense. He didn’t want her unhappy, which is a reason why he’d kept the mention of her mother out of it. He waited for her to serve as she did clean up and he was still new to the cave itself, but when she mentioned that she loved him he melted more and more, he felt like a squishy blob. Her comment after confused him for a second, but he remembered when he reminded himself of the day they became mates, that he’d wait for her. He looked into her beautiful purple eyes, and smiled. She was ready then? His eyes showed the caring that he had for her, that he wanted her for all she was but would treat her with the respect she’d deserve.

You do?

He asked, his heart leaping to his throat, he wasn’t just going to jump on her, but he was surprised such randomness came up, was this why she cleaned up? He saw the blankets that she’d lain out, he knew she hated to be cold, and saw they were in a nice pile that the cave floor had been cleaned as well as one could be. he was sure that may have been one of the reasons for her tidying up, though there could always be more. It made him happy that he was here with her though, and with the meal she’d made it was better, his day had gotten infinently better than it had in the morning.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]
OOC

amaranth looked at him she was changing every day fighting her innner mind struggling to better herself. She looked at him and then reched her hand in the bowl and handed him the liver. picking up peices to eat herself she smiled. "Niro I want him to know I just don't want my mom to know" she wanted him to be the only one she told. inhaling the peice of meat she was very hungry and she wanted to not be for her first time with him. She wanted to be hungry for him.

Amaranth nodded looking at him. "Yes I want to I want to.' she said getting really close. She didn't know what to do she had no idea how to do anything. She just laid there and cried when haku had attacked her. She was so happy to be here in his warth she was hoping that it wouldn't be to weird for them though she didn't think he would have a problem he was a guy. "I don't know what to do though" she said looking at him.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc:

Niro didn’t really seem to pay attention to the food, though he ate it absentmindedly, he didn’t know exactly why she didn’t like her mother, though he wasn’t going to pry really, he did know that it was up to her who she wanted to tell.

I understand, but if she does ask I can’t lie to her.

He said admittingly. He finished off the meal that he was given, now feeling warm and well fed, his attention went to her. She’d moved next to him. When he felt her touch him he pulled her close to him, his heart beating rather quickly, his hands moved to her side as he moved in to give her a kiss.

It comes naturally.

He said before he laid his mouth on hers

[/html]
[html]
OOC

amaAmaranth looked into his eyes as he pulled her closer. She closed her eyes feeling his tuch send a jolt of electricity through her. He was so kind to her and it made her melt. She was a nasty person on the inside but the nasty demon she was always seemed tamed by him. Her body buzzed with the start of lust that would fire their night. A night that she felt would cause them to sleep all day tomorrow.

Amaranth touched his chest she was scared she had her worries she didn't want to tell him. "Niro I love you you are my only love the only man I have truely been with please be gental with me. she said as she forced herself closer she wanted to take in her scent she wanted to know him ever. She wanted to ingrave him into her mind. She moved her hands touching him. running her fingers through his thikening coat. She then looked at him her lilac eyes holding his green ones. Le père pardonne mes péchés et me permet d'avoir mon bonheur She said. She had read about human religon it was one of the books running around the den. She looked at him. Wishing that she could give him the love she needed. "I am yours till I die." she said kissing him.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc:

I love you too, and you are the only one I’ll be with from now on.

She moved closer and he could feel her against him, feel her fingers as it gave him chills while she smoothed his fur through her fingers. He gave her another kiss, and without a word he picked her up, though his leg hurt, he would be willing to take the consequences as he moved her to the bed that she’d set up for them, he lay her on it and smiled at her before giving her a long loving kiss, letting his hands explore her own body, he wanted her to know that he would not force himself on her, they could stop at any point, and he’d be as gentle as ever. he wanted her to know he was hers forever.

I won’t ever try to hurt you.

He said, moving his hand around her hip, watching for any negative reaction, they may be mates but he didn’t want her to be afraid of him, and he was sure that since she’d been a victim, that he’d ease her fear a little.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... htable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

ooc text!

Amaranth curled into his loving touch. There was no fear here she always thought she would be scared but she wasn't. It was Niro who made the monsters go away it was him who kept her mind calm. she was once so tense and she couldn't handle sleeping but now now she could. Looking into his eyes she smiled. from here on out her life would be better.

"Niro i love you." she whispered looking at him. For the first time in months the pupish glow the happyness returned to her eyes. She could rest at ease right here. His touch sent shivers up her spine. She could feel a feeling she was unsure about. She couldn't understand what was going on but. Niro would help her. She closed her eyes relaxing letting everything just be natural.

[/html]
[html]

ooc:

Niro was gentle with her, knowing her past, he couldn’t help it, but he wanted this to turn out the better for the both of them, though in the back of his head he was scared that she might run off like Liliya, but he knew he’d go right after her find her, make things better because now… he didn’t know what he’d do without her.

~~~(things happen here Wink)~~~

He lay beside her, breathing, his mind a buzz, not sure how he should feel but he did feel like the happiest wolf, snuggling up to Amaranth, he wanted to make sure that she was alright, but he couldn’t break the silence.

[/html]
[html]
OOC

Amaranth curled herself into him. The first time had been fast and painful. The first time had made her scared but Niro proved himself as always to make everything better. She closed her eyes and snuggled into him. She was so lost into listening to him breathing and his heart beating that she was starting to drift in and out, But her mind wanted to just be with him and know what it was like to be with someone. He made her happy and she just wanted him to be happy. She nuzzled herself a spot in his fur as she smiled. His scent was filled with mating and her. His masculine smell was over powering and made her just want to love him. "Niro." She whispered nuzzling.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

He lay there taking in her scent, and listening to her breathing, she did seem happy, he was glad, he squeezed her, her a little to make sure everything was still real.

Yes?

He asked when he heard her whisper his name, kissing the top of her head. Feeling the warmth of his love glide through his body, he wanted to stay like this forever.

<style>
.niro-c03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niro-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niro-c03 b {color:#0B151E; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niro-c03 {background-color:#CDE7FE; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/nirogift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 318px 0px; border:1px solid #EBF5FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2A3F52; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niro-c03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]