I want to say I know you but I can't
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: This was a long time coming sorry dear can we set this of the 26th cause it conflict with the 27th 250 words

Amaranth walked along the beaten path she was tired and restless she wasn't sleeping well nor eating well but that was due to tripping and missing the stupid thing. She was annoyed by that but she would get it. she had to get something to eat because it'd been at least 4 days since she ate last. Lilac eyes scanned the land she was happy to see that the clearing was empty of wolf life. She wanted to try and catch a meal in peace.

Long strides took her lupus forward she was ready to take down anything that moved. Even a mouse couldn't evade her. she found her pace as she roamed the land the mighty hunter the big bad wolf who'd go and blow down the houses of little pigs. She stopped herself laughing no she was not childish besides pigs did not build houses they were merely food for her. She doubted anyone was really out and about today of all days where the weather was cold and the winds were chilly. Her winter coat was gowning in nicely and for the first time she would play in the snow because mama couldn't tell her no. She was a mated woman. Well half mated. She shrugged that off that would be dealt with later when niro was better and she could stop thinking of the blue eyed man. She prayed non of her children ever have blue eyes. she needed no reminders of her mother or that man.

Speak think walk

[/html]
[html]

Thats fine

Anann typically didn't bother with small prey. It wasn't the easiest thing in the world but with her hulking secui form she down a doe, drying whatever she didn't eat of the fresh meat. Ocassionally though the she-wolf craved something other than dried venison. Having recently found a few edible root vegetables and onions she had thoughts of attempting a stew. Thinking that fresh rabbit would be a nice addition. Removing the small blade that was ever present on her tight she shifted to her lupus form. It was the least used of her forms but light and agile it was her best hope for catching a flighty rabbit.

The cabin she now shared with Anatoliy was left behind as she set off at a lope, pass slowing as she put distance between herself and her home. Things between herself and the Russian male had been moving rather quickly as of late. It was unlikely he would have moved in with her yet had it not been for the disappearance of his father. It had been rather hard on the family oriented man to have seemingly been deserted by first his sister and then his father. Bothing have headed back over to Russia having left only a note for those left behind. It was more he than hunting that was on her mind as she made moved silently over the land, senses searching for prey she knew was out there somewhere.

However, it would seem Anann was not the only one out on the prowel. "Hello there." Anann called out as soon as she was close enough for her voice to be heard. She had since the other woman at the anniversary celebration for the pack. If she remembered correctly she was Vigilante's daughter?

<style type="text/css">
.anannsept21gift02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2d69e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #372905; }
.anannsept21gift02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#372905; text-align:center;}
.anannsept21gift02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anannsept21gift02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c6b256; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift2a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#372905; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anannsept21gift02-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #372905; margin:0 auto;}
.anannsept21gift02-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #f2d69e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: This was a long time coming sorry dear can we set this of the 26th cause it conflict with the 27th words

Amaranth as lost in her plans for tomorrow she hadn't really been paying attention to much other then whenshe hear the foot steps of another. Cold lilac eyes turned and glared at the woman who aproched as she greeted amaranth. Who was this woman? She knew very few of the members though she didn't have to know people. "Hello" She said back looking at her.

Amaranth felt as though she was being intrupted she had to work very hard to get everything ready having somebody here was more of a pain. She looked over Anann. She was rather lovely wasnt she. though many of the females here were. "My name is amaranth Catori she said introducing herself. Maybe mommy dearest had sent someone to find her and tell her? No her motherwasn't that smart or she would have found her by now.

Speak think walk

[/html]
[html]

wow at all the errors in my last post, sorry about that. Looks like I need to proof read phone posts more xD

Anann wasn't perturbed at all about coming across her fellow pack mate, even if she had been intending to hunt. She was glad for the chance to get to meet the younger member whom she had only seen from afar. Her tail sagging behind her in a gentle wag as she approached the other. The husky marked girl seemed less than impressed with the golden woman's presence. Despite the glare she had been greeted with Anann still just smiled back. "It's nice to meet you finally, Amaranth. I'm Anann, Anann Kelevra." Such a pretty name, as was the woman herself. "You're Vigil's daughter, right?" Anann asked as she sat back on her haunches a few paces in front of the other.

Now that she was closer Anann could smell Niro's scent on her. It brought Anann a small twinge of guilt. She needed to pay him a visit sometime. She had hardly seen him since the hunting accident and the fight with Anatoliy. She considered asking Amaranth how he was doing, but decided against it for the time being. Instead, "Sorry if I happened across you at a bad time. Was just hoping to find some supper. I can go, if you want," she offered. She hadn't exactly look thrilled to see Anann when she had called out to her and Anann was not one to hang around if she was unwanted.

<style type="text/css">
.anann003 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fb5b6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann003ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7dadb; text-align:right;}
.anann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anann003 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#000200; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ann003.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aebabb; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aebabb; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: This was a long time coming sorry dear can we set this of the 26th cause it conflict with the 27th words

Amaranth looked at the female. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to be so rude. I'm tired and i was on the hunt you see hunting for food for Niro and I." She said trying to be polite trying to show the manners that her mother had taught her. She was more of a fighter then a lover. She had almost ignored what Anann had said. "Step daughter yes." She said nodding. She loved her step father dearly and he was more of a father to her then her father Leroy. She looked like er father while her brother looked more like their mother. She at times hated the fact that she looked dog and he looked wolf. She wanted the beauty of the wolf but the diffrence between her and her brother were she got the brains and bron and he got the hmm she didn't know what. "Would you like to hunt with me"

Speak think walk

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Anann excepted the excuse provided for the scowl that had been once been across her brow. It was understandable really, that she would be slightly annoyed to have been intrupted during her hunt. Even if it had only been by chance that they had crossed paths at all. "Is he doing well? How's the leg healing?" Anann asked of Niro as his name came to mention. She really should have paid him a visit by now, it had been so long since the last time she had seen him. Though she hadn't seen him around the hotel at all lately.

"Might as well, since I was also hoping to find dinner for Anatoliy and I," Anann said with a smile, her tail tapping the ground softly behind her. Fresh meat of any sort would work fine for her stew and since there was two of them they could probably get a decent doe. "Want to try for a deer, or something smaller?" There might only be two of them, but they were hunting for four at the least.

<style>
.anann-d21 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.anann-d21 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.anann-d21 b {color:#8394da; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.anann-d21 {background-color:#343b58; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2939a8g.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #8394da; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#161925; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.anann-d21-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

table © Alaine

Amaranth smiled as she thought. what could they hunt she wasn't the greatest of hunters she was still getting used to it. She had never been a strong hunter but she tried hard she was never going to be much to the pack if she wasn't willing to try and work hard. "What do you think we should go for?" She asked looking at the golden female. She didn't know and in honesty could the two of them take down a doe? Better yet was she capable of even attempting to hunt one down. "I will try for what ever you think best." She said.

Speak think walk

[/html]
[html]

Had she been in her secui form, Anann would have suggested they went after a yearling doe, if they could come across one, in heartbeat. In that sturdy body she could take a beating and not have much to worry about. Amaranth didn't seem too confident in her hunting skill. For just the two of them to take down a deer everything would have to go just right. "Why don't we just see what we can find for now?" She said with a smile, scenting the air for anything that might be upwind. "If it's something a bit large, I can always bulk up to secui." If they could find a couple of rabbits quickly there was no point in bothering with something big and risking injury.

<style>
.anann-d21 {background-color:#343b58; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2939a8g.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #8394da; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#161925; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.anann-d21-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

table © Alaine

Amaranth nodded. "That sounds great to me." She said smiling standing up on all fours. "I guess I could to I don't prefer the form but I can use it." She said as she looked around. Maybe there were deer out there or a couple of rabbits. She was thinking to herself about what she could make with anything. She wasn't a big cook though she could learn but that would take time and someone teaching her. too complicated. She shrugged heading out further into the area. Hopefully there was something to catch.
Speak think walk

[/html]
[html]

"Whatever you're comfortable with." Anann did her best to stay well practiced in all her forms. "This one is my least favorite, actually." She said with a smile and laughing tone. There would be enough risk if they did decide to go after a something with some size. No need in Amaranth being anymore outside of her comfort zone the need be. Whatever the prey, surprise was going to be key, more so than ever, with their low numbers. At least with two, they had the chance that if one scared something it up it might at run into the jaws of the other.

Their conversation had likely sent anything that might have been near by into hiding or out of the area all together and so silently the pair had pushed deeper into the hunting grounds, keeping their distance from one another while still maintaining a line of sight. "Patience", Anann thought silently to her self. Thinking they should have found something by now, when a soft rustle caught her attention. She froze, ears concentrating on the sound and she could hear the distinct sound of rodent teeth chewing on something. Stalking silently closer she prepared to pounce, tossing a glance in Amaranth's direction.

<style>
</style>[/html]