P.apercut Skin
[html]
ooc: p. Caillen

Daisuke wanted to go to Cour Des Miracles, to check on his puppies, his lover, his brother. They all needed to be checked upon, and they needed to know that Daddy, and Daisuke were okay. Daisuke had also been thinking a lot about joining Cour Des Miracles to be closer to Alaine and his soon to be, sons and daughters. Daisuke had been actually pretty excited to know that he would be a father soon, and he was thinking about leaving everything that he had, just to dedicate his life to his children, least to where they could look after themselves, and then maybe he would return to the life of a loner, the life of him being away from a pack, talking to the ocean, swimming and playing and being himself with himself. When you were a loner, you really didn't need anyone else, even if the company was nice, you still didn't need anyone. You just needed you, and something to entertain yourself. Daisuke often did these things pretty easily. Schwarz, the feline whom had been Daisuke's almost constant companion was also not needed, but welcomed because he had found the kitten when he was just that, a fucking kitten with nowhere else to go and no mother to feed him. Daisuke was merciful on the young soul and adopted him. If Schwarz wasn't around, then Daisuke would be alone, like he had been for a long time before he had met Snake and found Schwarz with the coyote in Halifax that one day.

Anyways, what was stopping Daisuke from going all the way south to CDM? Well, at first it was his foot, which had been on the more tender side today, but once he had soaked it in the river for a good while he had been feeling a lot better about making the trip. The second thing that would be stopping him would be him deciding on what objects to bring with him down to CDM as far as things that Alaine would find romantic or things that she would like. He'd thought about bringing some flowers like he had last time, but he decided that he would only bring them if the man had run into any pretty flowers on the way, if he didn't he needed to have a back-up plan for what else to give to the woman. He'd rummage through his things a little bit and find one of those old chains that he had. They were metal, and some where longer than others, and he even had one that had some jewels on it and was feminine enough to match the woman. It was a bonus that it also matched her beautiful green eyes. He pulled the bracelet from the pile and he put it in his pocket before he would grab his staff and start to head out of his cave. Schwarz would silently follow, his tuxedo form slinking across in the grasses that grew around the punk's den.

Daisuke smiled as he walked out of his den, something would all of a sudden stop him though. Torn ear moved along with his whole ear to swivel around at the sounds of another close by. Who'd be so close to his den, and what for?

”speech”

[/html]
[html]

ooc:<3 i need some new Caillen tables :I he's in optime form, btw

The loner life was growing fast on the boy. It accumulated in his blood, this freedom, and showed through every pore of his being - The way that giant ivory and slate-dappled legs sprung jauntily through the grungy forest, the way the high-up ears of mottled navy and charcoal flicked eagerly forward, one flopped to its usual relaxed paunch of hilarity. The young man (for that was surely what he'd become) strode eagerly into the unknown, sky blue eyes filled with the vague clouds of a dreamer, accompanied by a boyish grin that never for long left his maw. A maw that, in truth, had filled itself with an intimidating array of weaponry - huge incisors glinted from the frame of that same vague smile. Likewise, the large fellow had developed impressive claws, that curved wickedly by his sides as the optime youth wandered buoyantly ahead.

And yet, these impressive and somewhat frightening tools of destruction were misplaced with the entirety of the man-child. He knew less about fighting than he did about aerodynamics, or other such wonders that he was want to ponder on evenings spent by himself. The big teeth were useless, for the gentle giant was clumsy and kind, and had not a malicious bone in his body. Perhaps the only thing that might have spurned him to violence was waiting ahead, lurking beyond the clueless dolt's present and lingering somewhere in his near future. Caillen had been wandering for a long time now - Many moons had past since he'd left Alaine, and the Cour des Miracles pack. Wandering had toned down his puppy fat, made him lean and well acquitted to the fitness required for constant travel. His giant pawpads itched, still, with the desire to see the world; Already, he had met so many new faces! Whats more, many of them had been women - Beautiful women. The Winters boy was no longer a stranger to the world of adult desire.

However, not too long ago, he had met a pretty young woman with the dainty pixie-figure of those who had coyote blood, and she had told him to beware the lonely path of a wanderer. Reflecting on that now made a strung ache start in the vagabond's chest, so he pushed the thought away. Big black nose twitched and picked up, faintly, a familiar scent. Foggy memories stirred in his head, for it was a scent he knew well. With an eager but quiet whine, Caillen's long loping step hastened, his worn checkered scarf fluttering silently around his throat. The scent grew stronger, and out of instincts pummeled into him from his mother's teachings more than any actual caution, the youth placed his large feet carefully to minimize the sounds of his approach. He could see a den from between the trees, and there - Yes! There! - was the face he remembered well.

Forgetting that much had changed in him since his last reunion with the golden dragon, Caillen emerged eagerly from the trees, offering a low and respectful bark of greeting even though his sky-blue eyes ached with joy. It would be rude to blunder in on Daisuke in his own home, and so the young male lingered at the edge of the densite, waiting for some sign of recognition and greeting from the one he deemed a hero - an idol.

Speak think walk

Table © James, courtesy of Hannah

[/html]
[html]
ooc: sorry for the wait and the short post T.T

The tuxedo colored feline had looked towards where the smell of another would be coming from. The feline's fur would raise on end, for Schwarz had not been aware that Daisuke knew the scent very well. Daisuke himself had leaned on his staff as he searched the brush for the form of the scent that had wafted into his nose only seconds ago. The form didn't come from the direction that Daisuke had expected, for the boy ended up being on the right of Daisuke instead of the left all of a sudden. A low bark would be delivered, a smile would pull on the lips of the tipless-tailed male. The golden man's tail did start to wag as he had pulled his head towards the man-boy. Caillen was a fucking monster by now, the boy's optime height being much larger than the average-sized islander. The golden dragon held a handsome smile on that mug of his, faded rainbow hair standing tall on his head, as were his mismatched torn and whole golden ears. Daisuke stood there though, and he reached out a hand to the huge man. He would have run up to the boy and given him a big hug if he could run. He couldn't, so he stood there, leaning against his staff. His hand motioned for his friend to approach.

Daisuke would let his eyes briefly look down at Schwarz. -Schwarz, I know him. He's Alaine's son, so it's okay.- Daisuke was sure to mention to the feline, who would then calm back down, fur no longer on edge, and defenses slightly less noticeable. He'd calm down more eventually. Daisuke looked at the boy, who was now a man. He no longer smelt of CDM, now he smelt more like Daisuke himself, of the wild, no alliance. Daisuke found in interesting. ”Caillen, how are you? It's been forever and a half! You're so big now! Not a boy anymore, eh? ” the man asked, smile still gleaming on his face as he waited for the bear of a man to give the smaller Daisuke a hug. ”Have you spoken to your mother recently? I notices that you don't smell like the pack anymore. ” the man then spoke to his friend, a small pause before he would continue. ”I was just about to start making my way down to Cour Des Miracles packlands, if you would like to join me. We have things to talk about, to catch up on, you know?” the man spoke to the other, the golden dragon of a being admiring the beautiful pelt of his friend. Caillen had become a handsome young man, would Daisuke be able to keep his hands to himself after all? He didn't really know how to keep his hands to himself sometimes, proof of that would be the friends he had already slept with. Including the boy-man's mother.

”speech”

[/html]
[html]

ooc: sexy new table by Noelle!

Standing at the edge of the clearing, it was a moment of utter joy when the golden dragon's eyes rose to his own. They were the deep and tranquil blue of the ocean, a near hue to Caillen's own brilliant sky-blue, and they reminded him of a peaceful time. A perfect time.

He also noticed the puffed-up feline at his foster-brother/father's feet. The thing was a strange mixture of shades, and those two bicolored eyes really didn't seem to like him very much. However, as cowardly as Caillen sometimes was, in his tall and muscular Optime form the cat seemed the threat of a mouse, something he would be able to kick a yard or so if required. When Daisuke motioned for him to come forward, the wolfdog did so with a joyous grin on his maw, lips pulled back to reveal monstrous white canines that glinted in the early morning light. At the other's greeting, Caillen gave a baritone laugh. His voice was already settling into the deeper pitches of manhood, but it had a lovely and lyrical swell to it, much alike his mother's. "Dai!" The youth managed, before he folded into the golden man's arms in a big bear hug. The hybrid was notably larger than his companion, but Daisuke still seemed as sturdy and muscular as ever. Caillen could feel his strength, infamous to the manchild, for Dai had always seemed an invincible force to him as a pup.

"My mother..." At this, the boy's face became shadowed. He felt immense guilt for leaving as he had, and had been planning to return for a long while now... But Dirty Mudbloods and Squibs no longer felt like home. How would he be able to explain that to Alaine? "No, I hae not seen her for a long time. I dinnae know how long." Sky blue eyes shone down at the other male as trouble washes from them, distracted by other thoughts. He took a step back to give the older man a once over, charming grin returning to maw once again. "It has been so long! I suppose you got that foot injury running away from a pretty lady, didja? I suppose we hae plenty to catch up on, on the way back tae Dirty Mudbloods and Squibs!"

<style>
.cailstag p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.cailstag b {color:#131e41;}
.cailstag-text {margin:16px 5px 40px 200px; padding:2px; width:280px; height:220px; overflow: auto; background-color:#e1efff; -moz-opacity: 0.6; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #000;}
.cailstag {width:500px; height:313px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#EED5DD; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... oaring.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: times new roman; font-size:14px; color:#47381c; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #422509;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
ooc: sorry for the wait on this post.

The boy called the prefix of the golden dragon's name, in which Daisuke happily looked at the man, keeping where he was because of his foot. The boy would wrap his strong arms around Daisuke, who almost had the breath squeezed out of him, but was released by the manchild before he needed to breathe again. The two men were two strong men, both able to hold their own, though this kid had size definitely on his side. He actually made Daisuke feel small now, and he also felt like he had missed a lot in the child's life since he is now seeing this kid all grown up and the last time they had seen each other he hadn't been able to even transform yet. Daisuke still couldn't help but want to touch Caillen though, for the man was very, very attractive. His pelt was unique, and even as a child, Daisuke admired the man's coat, but now, seeing it on him as an adult...It kinda turned Daisuke on, to put it bluntly. Daisuke cleared his throat, and looked at the man yet again. He smiled though, that handsome Daisuke smile. Dai gave the boy a happy growl as he looked the man up and down, the boy's thick fur looked soft to touch, and Dai almost reached out to touch it again. Blue eyes stuck on the others' of a different hue of the same color as his own and they just stood there almost frozen in time for a few moments. Daisuke held a smile on his pierced maw.

Caillen spoke about his mother, and how long it had been since he had seen her. It'd been forever since Daisuke saw his mother's deathbed, so they were both similar in a way, both moving on from their mother's influences. Daisuke then thought about how the manchild would not have known about what had happened between his mother and Daisuke himself. It was only free love, that's the only way Daisuke could explain it, though, Daisuke did find himself excited for the pups and he found the idea of being there with Alaine with his puppies and her to be almost like paradise. ”Caillen, I have something to tell you.” the man started to speak, grin still on his face as he looked into the eyes of his friend. ”Your mother is pregnant with my children.” He bluntly placed his cards on the table, his poker face being nothing but a huge grin on his pierced maw, showing how happy he was for himself and Alaine, and Caillen as well, since he would be a big brother as well. ”I am going to join the pack so I can be with them..And your mother, and you.” the punk spoke to the romeo, the punkish grin still sitting on Daisuke's face, blue eyes bright with excitement as he looked for the expression on his friend's face.

”speech”

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.calliengreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#48cc78; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.calliengreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.calliengreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #06190d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... allien.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:170px;background-color:#227f43;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#06190d;}
</style>

table © Jenny
ooc: how sexy is this table, seriouslyyyy.
SoSuWriMo: 405

There had been a shift in the boy's relationship with the man. It was not that Caillen no longer held the idolizing respect for Daisuke that he had as a child - Not even close, for that was still there, and stronger than ever. It was more so that their physical relationship had been thrown off-kilter, for now the slate wolfdog had to look down into the everblue eyes of his hero, rather than up. The last time that the pair had been together, he hadn't even been able to shift into his marvelous bipedal form. But he was grown up, now. His chest swelled out proudly as he watched Daisuke watch him back.

The golden dragon looked feistier than ever, what with all his new piercings and scars and colors. It felt like forever since Cai had seen him last. Mistaking the look of attraction in the man's devious gaze for approval, a large grin spread across his face, matching Daisuke's charming one. If he had learned anything from the man, it was the value of a charming smile.

Then came the words. Caillen's grin grew - Dai looked positively excited about what he was going to say, and of course, that meant it would be brilliant. Perhaps he had been on a glorious new adventure, and he was planning on telling the youth all about it? Oh, oh, even better; Perhaps he was planning on going on a glorious new adventure, and he was going to invite the boy along?! Light blue eyes danced with suspense. Then - Then, what. What was this, these words, coming from the man's maw? Alaine, pregnant... Daisuke, the father? It was a joke, surely. He was joking. Caillen's smile felt frozen on his face, and he waited for the punchline. An uncomfortable, unfamiliar silence grew. A strange ripple went through his muscles. "... What?" The word was uttered very quietly, so quietly that the underlying menace might have been mistaken for novelty. He had misinterpreted. He must have.

Something dark and cold clenched in his stomach. Caillen took a step back from the golden punk, his smile fading fast. "What are you saying tae me?" Charming brogue had lost it's color. If Daisuke was joking, then this was a cruel joke. A strange pressure was building in his chest, the words echoing in his head. Impossible. They could not - Would not have betrayed him this way.

[/html]
[html]
ooc: You and i need to spree on this thread so we can get it done, it's old as moldy pie man. and also, that is a smexy table. ja-ja-ja Big Grin ilu and also, I thought i posted this days ago. I only just now realized that i didn't fml.

Daisuke held a smile on his maw, wide as it always had been, excited as always. He waited for the reaction of his friend, and the reaction he was getting was quite confusing to the golden dragon. Torn, pierced, golden ear had tilted to the right, as did the rest of his head to give Daisuke one of those looks that was just so Daisuke-like. It was a mixture of confusion and excitement that never really seemed to fade from Daisuke, even when trouble was a-brewin'. He could see the trouble on the face of the man, the smile that was once there was not, and Caillen was quick to move away from him. Daisuke could almost see the aura change in the man, but he always chose to ignore it. Instead, there was still a wide smile on his cocked head. Uhm... The man started, sort of trying to find a way to elaborate. He took his free hand to his chin and he put it to his chin and rubbed his chin for a few seconds. We had a night.... Daisuke started off speaking, tilting his head straight and looking at the reaction of the man. He also looked to the man's chest for a moment, seeing a blue necklace there.

And Alaine ended up being pregnant later on.. the man spoke simply to the other, looked up at the man-child that was now huge compared to Daisuke and his average sized body. If fighting skill did not matter between the two, the man-child would just have to sit on Daisuke and Daisuke would probably suffocate. Daisuke couldn't get over how fucking huge the wolf-dog had ended up getting. Today I was gonna probably talks to the King of the Court and also see how they are doing... Daisuke spoke, smile still on his face like he was ignorant to the anger that was rising in the other man's chest. The aura around the man-child would be a blue in the beginning, pushing a violet color until it had gotten red in the middle, radiating out and it looked almost as if the color just circulated with his blood in his body, because it would evolve into more and more red as time moved on. I really love you and your mother, you know...Right Caillen? the man spoke, tilting his head to the merled man. He did not see much improvement on the man's face as of yet. He left himself unprotected for the most part though, not bothering to get into a fighting stance, nor really guarding anything important on his body. He stood there as tall and still as he could. It wasn't like he'd be much of a fight anyways, he was injured still and couldn't move too well on one of his feet, and he'd be too small to stand on fours. Caillen could just kick him easier that way.

Daisuke looked over to his feline again, briefly. Schwarz started t get a little bit antsy, so the decently sized mixed feline had trotted over toward Daisuke, but kept a distance since he was still around Caillen, and now that the aura of the being had changed, the feline needed to be on higher guard. Schwarz would protect himself and Daisuke til the end of his life, so once things were heating up and he was around, Schwarz was quick to jump in and back Daisuke up. ~Daisuke, he doesn't look like he's going to be peaceful. What's the matter?~ the feline asked his golden companion. Daisuke opened his maw to speak. ~I told him his mother is pregnant with my kids. It's not like he wouldn't find out in the end anyways.~ Daisuke simply answered in low speak to the feline. He didn't tell Schwarz to be on his toes, nor did he tell the feline to back down. Daisuke might have needed Schwarz's help. Daisuke was in no condition to fight.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">SSWM Word Count: 662
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.calliengreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#48cc78; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.calliengreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.calliengreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #06190d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... allien.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:170px;background-color:#227f43;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#06190d;}
</style>

table © Jenny
ooc: oui oui! i shall spree <3
SoSuWriMo: 552

It was the man's face that made things seem surreal. That charming, 100% Daisuke face, head tilt and all; A face that he had etched into his memory from childhood, when the golden dragon had saved his mother's life, and thus his own. A face that he had missed often, and always thought of with the highest fondness that Caillen could give. That widely grinning, roguishly handsome face.

He wanted to punch it, but the shock had not yet set fully into his strong bones. He wanted to give the man the benefit of the doubt, that these impediment had been caused my his own misinterpretation. But no, oh no: Daisuke was speaking again, and he was laying it out all so clearly that there was not a nook or cranny for the wolfdog's confusion to hide behind. Nothing but that slow-simmering but extremely potent anger, that when roused would inevitably consume him, as it had his hot-blooded father. The youth felt his hands curling into fists; wicked nails biting into calloused palms until he thought he felt the slight warmth of blood there.

"You had a night," His voice sounded strained, and oddly not his own. Caillen had never heard himself so deadly serious before. "And my mother... My mother ended up... Pregnant." He spoke the word as if it were some vile thing, like a rotting corpse or some detestable, horrible torture. There were small windows shutting all across the manchild's brain - Little windows of sunshine and hope, fastened tight against the oncoming storm. The sickening feeling in his gut had solidified, like an icy fist was grabbing his intestines and twisting, twisting.

Daisuke was still talking, as though blindly hoping that the sound of his voice might drum some sense back into the massive wolfdog. His hackles were bristling in anger, the handsome gold male's voice like white noise in his ears. Alaine. Pregnant. Daisuke - Father. Betrayal. How? HOW COULD THEY? The repulsive taste of guilt slackened his lips, to reveal a shining line of pristine white daggers, that had never before tasted the blood of a fellow Luperci. Oh, the times were a changing.

That final sentence, though, oh. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. A small muscle leaped to life in Caillen's usually pleasant face, twitching eagerly just below one ice-cold eye. "You f**ked my mother." Deadpan voice was herald to the strange rage that was building up inside of him, the rage that he had bottled for so long. It had simmered away quietly in the background of the dreamer's life, but it had always been there - That severe hatred for he, the one who had torn apart his mother, the one who had cast her down into hell for so damn long. It was too difficult to understand as a pup, watching his mother sob hopelessly in her sleep, clutching her body so tightly that sometimes it had bled. But the poison had been planted in those days of Alaine's weakness, and it had festered now. Unfortunately for Daisuke, he had just popped open the lid.

A snarl of fury bubbled out of the boy, and ignoring the bristling feline at his once-idol's feet, Caillen swung one large fist, aiming roughly for that furred face he had so loved.

[/html]
[html]
ooc: We suck. simple as that.

Daisuke could see the aura shift, the anger radiating off of the man, and still he stood there like an idiot, waiting for something to happen. When he talked, the other man's aura intensified around him. Daisuke's own was a solid blue, calm and happy, the other's red and enraged. Daisuke stared at the manchild as he clenched his fists. The other's voice growled almost demonically at Daisuke, who had lifted his shackles on his back, and a smile still sat right on his face. His broken tail had wagged lightly behind him, for he was getting excited now because of that demonic voice that the manchild had summoned from his chest. It made shivers run up the golden dragon's spine. The rainbow headed man had nodded his head when the man had spoken about how his mother ended up pregnant. Yeah, as far as I know, she still is pregnant. I haven't seen her in a few weeks, but I'm sure she still has them. The pack wouldn't let those pups die... the man had spoken to the other and he nodded his head again. He leaned on his staff, acting as if there was nothing going on. He didn't care about this man's aura change, how intense it would get, because Daisuke didn't think that the other man would actually do anything about this anger. Daisuke figured the man would just let it all go, be passive about it. Little did stupid little Daisuke know. Caillen was not a passive man. Daisuke would learn this soon.

The man simply spoke to him, a simple sentence, stating that Daisuke fucked his mother. Daisuke already told the man that he fucked his mom, so Daisuke was confused as to why the man was still stuck on that fact. Schwarz looked at the defensive Caillen, those mismatched eyes pinned hard on the gray-blue and white man. Schwarz was already fluffed out, and he was ready to attack when need be. Caillen was not scared though, instead, the other man had launched forward before Daisuke had time to say anything. Caillen's ivory fist hit the slower moving Daisuke right in the face, and because of his foot, the man could not easily catch himself, so he had fallen to the ground instantly. Once he had hit the ground, his head conked right against a sharp rock, breaking skin and letting blood pour from his head. He was not dead, luckily, but he had been knocked out right in that instant. Schwarz had moved from between the two men right as the larger one had attacked his master and once he saw Daisuke hit the ground, Schwarz jumped up with his claws and teeth bared and hurled himself towards the canine. Once he was on the other man, he had worked on scratching and hurting the man as much as he could before the other would get him off of wherever he had latched onto. Daisuke just laid there, looking as if he was dead, body limp and breathing barely even happening. His blue eyes were closed, and his head laid itself in a pool of blood. Schwarz would chase the wolf-dog who had hurt his master off as well as he could, and if the other came back, Schwarz would protect. Schwarz was not playing any games.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">SSWM Word Count: 556
[/html]