Caress Me Down
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

WARNING This thread contains: graphic sexual content, graphic violence, drug usage or extremely offensive material starting with the 6th post. Reader discretion is advised.

Aro was making the biggest leap in his life. He had stood at the edge of Crimson Dreams a pack he found in the manor loosely slung onto his back, and stared out of the territory as the sun shown its full girth over the land. This time was different. He didn't intend to come back right away. This time he'd be out for a few days, maybe a week. He wanted to explore, he wanted to know the lands. His mission was to learn about all the other territories, he was tired of being told about them, being told of how they were. He was ready to see it for himself. He looked down as he took one step out letting it sink in. Here he goes! Here he went! The youth took off, he ran! He wanted to be out of sight of Crimson, once it was out of sight, once it was no longer able to be smelled then he'd slow down, then he'd stop and take a breath. He ran through Shiloh hills feeling his lungs burn his muscles burn, it was when he got to the tip of Etheral Eclipse that he slowed down. He had to, his body hurt, but he felt so free! So exciting. He had know layout, no real plan just a goal. He stopped flopping over to the ground right at the edge of Shiloh and Etheral taking in a sharp breath feeling the burn. His blue eyes looking up to the clear fall sky a grin on his face. He tried to remember the conversation with his father, the look on his father's face when he finally said what he was going to do.It was hard to have that conversation with his mother, she was so protective, so smothering with rules and fears. Plus with her pregnancy there was no damn way he planned on saying anything to her. She'd strangle him--well probably not, but he wouldn't put it beyond her right now. Their relationship was still tender, but at least he'd said sorry and that was all that mattered.

Taking in another large sigh he stood up and went back to moving, he could smell another pack. It was their neighbor..what was their name? He had to think for a moment before it finally it him Cour..des something or another..some frenchie like name or something. Oh well, he wanted to run through all the neutral lands before he would meet with packs. He moved around the scent not wanting to get near the borders. He wasn't sure if they were friendly or not, he was sure he'd run into some unfriendly faces. Maybe he'd get some battle scars! That would be hot, maybe impress a female with them. His heart raced with all the excitement of his adventure he was on. A quest! Maybe he'd return a hero, a true knight! He was going to put his strength, endurance, mind, and spirit to the test. Already his senses were being tested as he realized just how big Cour des...whatever was as he walked around it finding maybe he should have just snuck through it, but that would have surely been dangerous, and rude of him. Already his family had to deal with a rude intruder no need to bring that burden on another. His parents taught him way better than that and he wouldn't bring shame to the Marino or Knight name.

It was nearing sunset by time he came to the Shattered coast and his hunger was outrageous. His stomach was strangling his throat and he could hear the sound of the water crashing to the coast. "Hmm!" He exclaimed as he thought about fish. He went stick hunting, trying to find the best stick to use. Managing that he then sat upon a good sitting rock picking up a stone and beginning to shape the end into a spear, a daunting task, but it would pay off. The tuxedo black and white youth went into the chilly water then realized he still had the pack on his shoulder, taking it off he flung it to the beach before he began his task of fishing. He soon found out that the fish had a lot more room for escape than a stream or slow moving river, but he pulled it off with patience. He didn't stop until he had five fish, none the same either. Looking to his stick where he had them stuck in a row he smiled, "Variety..who could beat that!" Coming to the beach he laid the fish down on a nice flat rock and went to fetch his pack bringing it back and leaned it to the flat rock. "Now I must fetch some wood my little delicacies!" he laughed talking to the fish he caught.

Aro lounged back upon the rock as he looked to the fire he had made, his arms up, hands folded behind his head. He watched as he cooked the fish he made a smile of achievement on his muzzle. "This was the life..." He breathed in the smell of cooked fish and closed his eyes letting out a low, "mmmm..." His mouth watering in anticipation.

[/html]
[html]

Thanks for starting! <3

It was nearing sunset by the time Clover stumbled out of one of the dilapidated buildings in the crumbling human city of Halifax. She had traveled there in hopes of scavenging some useful things to bring home with her to Inferni, but hadn’t come up with much to bring back. With her knapsack slung over a shoulder, she turned away from the building and wandered down the crumbling concrete. She realized that in her knapsack she carried more things that she had originally brought than she had actually found. With a slight shrug of her shoulders, Clover brushed the thought away. It didn’t matter if she hadn’t been entirely successful. After all, she had still enjoyed a lovely day in the city and had stumbled across many interesting things.

When the buildings began to grow less dense and the horizon was no longer blocked completely from view, straw eyes picked up on the distant haze of smoke. Though Shattered Coast was in the opposite direction, curiosity won over the girl and she decided to head in that direction. The sun hadn’t completely disappeared behind the horizon, so she figured she had some time to kill. Plus, if whoever it was had built a fire, it was safe to assume they planned to spend the night there. Consequently, Clover easily jumped to the conclusion that they were probably a loner, thus probably in need of some company. With an enlightened grin on her face and one clawed hand gripping the strap of her knapsack, Clover set off in the direction of the drifting smoke.

"I hope I’m not interrupting," she spoke softly, studying the form in front of her with interest. The fire cast harsh shadows across his lithe frame, and straw eyes eagerly danced over the pelt of black and white. Most interesting, however, were the vibrant blue eyes that looked back at her. They were amazingly vibrant and handsome, and Clover couldn’t help but smile at them. Though he had given her no invitation, she moved closer to him and the fire that was crackling healthily before him. The smell of cooking food was apparent and it easily set the girl’s stomach to churning. She hadn’t realized that she was in fact hungry. "Do you mind if I join you, love?" She asked softly, eyes dancing from the fire and then back to his face. He didn’t appear to be very old, and yet he couldn’t have been too much younger than Clover. She would have guessed their birthdays were only separated by a couple months or so. While she waited for his decision, a hand flitted to her golden hair and twirled a lock framing her face around a slender finger.

<style>
.clover-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.clover-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover-z91 b {color:#FFD947; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.clover-z91 {background-color:#9E6115; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... ergift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:345px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFD947; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D29930; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.clover-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

NP ^^

Leaning forward Aro turned the fish making sure it cooked evenly, that was when he looked up noticing the lithe feminine frame standing within the glow of the flame. The orange hue it cast on her made her fur and hair shimmer in a brilliant hue, to Aro it was nearly breathtaking how beautiful ones coat and hair could look in the light cast by the flames. He tried to remain cool and not gawk at the young woman, he hadn't been around many female's that weren't family, so it seemed every female that wasn't family was oddly attractive to him, not that the coyote wasn't attractive on her own, but she was more-so by being not related. Her words rolled off her tongue softly and he couldn't help but smile. "No, you're not interrupting much of anything." He gave a light awkward laugh trying to relax some in the presence of the stranger, because in reality even though she was quite attractive looking, she was a stranger. He did allow his guard up some but still allow the appearance of being relaxed. It was hard as he hadn't been able to practice such a skill. Being still very young and not very experienced he did pull it off fairly well but surely anyone who knew Aro even slightly could tell he wasn't totally relaxed. In time the young male would be able to master the illusion of being relaxed, but until then encounters such as these would be great practice on learning the skill well.

Her remained seated, leaned slightly toward the fire, as his eyes looked at her in a mixture of kindness yet caution. A mix not many have seen together, but it was how he looked at her. He was a kind soul with much heart to give, but he watched her cautiously making sure she didn't do anything funny. It was when he heard an odd noise that his ears perked and he looked toward her stomach, laughter came from him and he looked up to her, "...so I see now what made you come out..my food, huh?" He gave a hearty warm smile then looked back to his food with a little thought then looked back to her, "You can join me, and I guess I could spare you two fish if you're as hungry as you sound.." In his mind he made a slight joke about coyote's being little beggers, but he kept it to himself not wanting to offend her, just in case her sense of humor was nearly anything like his. He then stood up attempting to be the gentleman he always thought himself to be. "My name is Aro Marino, I'm from Crimson Dreams." He held out his hand as his sky blue eyes looked into her own pair of golden eyes, hoping to take her hand in greeting. "And you are?" He added in a curious tone.

[/html]
[html]

<3

After a long day of scavenging in Halifax, it was no surprise that Clover was hungry. She hadn’t taken the time to eat at all that day, and the young coyote’s stomach was rather empty. Though the tawny fur veiled the rush of blood under her cheeks, Clover blushed when her stomach rumbled lightly at the smell of his cooking food. "You’re cooking fish?" She asked simply, her mouth yearning for a taste of the food. "That would be lovely of you," she responded to his offer, as she made her way around the fire and decided to settle onto the ground not far from Aro. Clover was often oblivious to other people’s personal space, so she wouldn’t have realized if sitting so close made him slightly uncomfortable. "I didn’t realize I was so hungry, but I guess my stomach did..." her words trailed away and she offered a slight chuckle to make up for the embarrassment she felt. Though pale gold eyes had been focused on his vibrant blue, they fell away to study the fire now.

When he offered his name and his hand, Clover looked up to find his sky eyes again. She lifted a palm and her small hand easily fit into his as they clasped together. Straw eyes drifted to their touching palms, before drifting up and finding the curve of his bicep. Though he was young, it was obvious that he was starting to mature into an adult body. Lips curled slightly into a smile when she realized her body flared with carnal attraction. "It’s wonderful to meet you, Aro. My name is Clover Love. I guess you could say I’m from Inferni, but I haven’t been there long."

When his hand fell away from hers, Clover let it settle into her lap. She hoped he wouldn’t find offence in her clan alliance, for she knew that some of the packs around here were not in good terms with the coyotes. Her decision to live there had merely been made because she had blood relatives there. She did not know many of them personally, but she figured it made the most sense to live amongst family than to live amongst other strangers. She still wasn’t sure whether or not that had been the right choice.

"It’s a cold night tonight, huh?" She asked conversationally, trying to turn their focus away from thoughts of Inferni. She held both palms out, rubbing them together close to the fire. After a moment passed, she left her straw gaze find him again. "Are you spending the night out here, or are you headed back to Crimson Dreams after dinner?" She merely meant to be conversational in her questioning, and hoped Aro didn’t find it intrusive.

<style>
.clover-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.clover-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover-z91 b {color:#FFD947; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.clover-z91 {background-color:#9E6115; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/20 ... ergift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:345px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFD947; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D29930; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.clover-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Aw <3 She's attracted, lol.

He didn't mind her sitting near him, Aro despite his energetic disposition he was fairly laid-back, probably that was what bugged out his parents the most. He smiled more, "Oh, it won't be free.." He added as she spoke of her hunger and his generosity. He was teasing, playing with her embarrassment. He waited a good long while before adding, "Your company would be nice..that's all." He let out a wink shortly afterward. He let out a head tilt as he removed the cooked fish from the fire, "Clover Love...that's very interesting, never heard such a name. Sounds quite beautiful actually." He said without much thought behind his words. "Mudbloods, huh?" He could see by how she spoke of it and how she acted it seemed she was nervous about the subject of her pack. He watched her hand let go when his did and how it fell to her lap. She seemed to try and change the subject, but he didn't buy it just merely smiled and laughed, then continued.

"Hey, Mudbloods, Dahlia, Crimson, whatever. I'm a canine, you're a canine. As far as I'm concerned as long as you treat me as you'd want to be treated, and you treat others with respect and care, I'll be your esteemed colleague." He broke the stick giving her the end with two fish while he catered to his three. Taking a bite his intense blue eyes looked over to her, "No, I just came out here from Crimson, I'm having myself a little exploration. I plan to meet all the pack leaders. Is Mudbloods really anti-wolf like I've been hearing about?" He took another bite finishing off his first fish before he looked over at her, curious if in fact they were, if so that would be a pack he'd avoid entirely, he was sure his mom wouldn't want him scarred or murdered.

[/html]
[html]

Holy shit, it's been over a month. I'm sorry I suck. Here, have a ridiculously long post. <33

At his words, Clover’s straw colored eyes widened slightly. She did not realize for a few moments that he was merely playing with her, and she wondered what she would be able to offer in return for the food. Her mind began calculating, and there was a silence that fell between them, but then Aro assured her that her company was the only payment he needed. She felt relieved by this, but still felt obligated to pay him back somehow; she just wasn’t sure how, yet. He offered her a wink, and the momentary tension that had eased into her frame instantly dissolved. She felt her body loosen up some, and smiled back at him in response while he reached for the cooking food.

"Aww, why thanks, love. That’s kind of you," she looked away for a brief moment to the fire crackling before them. Though she had tried to steer their conversation away from her home, Aro mentioned the clan’s name. Straw eyes found his vibrant blue, and she waited in anticipation to see what he might say about her home. Was he one of the many that held bias against the coyote clan? She hoped he would not pass judgment on her because of where her family was from.

And then Aro spoke words that could have not delighted the girl any more. Her teeth parted in a wide grin and she nodded her head in agreement. "Oh, I’m so glad to hear you say that. It seems that a lot of people don’t feel that way." He broke the stick holding their cooked meal, and offered her two of the fish. She accepted it with a coy smile, muttering a soft, "Thanks." She broke off some of the meat and tasted it. Her stomach churned eagerly as the flavor flooded her mouth, and Clover was very grateful Aro had been kind enough to offer some of his food. "But I agree," she continued on her train of thought. "I think everyone should just try to love and accept one another. It would make the world a much lovelier place to live in. After all, we are all of Mother Earth’s creatures. She did not intend for us to feud and kill, like many do." However, she broke away from her words then, for the smell of the fish was too tantalizing not to indulge in. It did not take long for the girl to easily devour the first of her two fish.

Clover was rather pleased to hear that he would not be returning to Crimson Dreams for the night. Perhaps then she could share his fire and not have to sleep entirely on her own that night. Inferni was far too long a trek to make it back in time before the sun rose, and Clover had realized she’d be sleeping under the stars that night. As long as Aro was there with his fire, Clover didn’t she why she shouldn’t be able to share it with him.

She hesitated as she took a bite from her next fish, for Aro’s question had caught her off guard. She dropped the stick to her lap for a moment, making sure her fish would not fall, before letting her gaze trail to the fire once more. "Unfortunately," she replied softly, not wanting to look him in the eyes for now. She did not agree with many of the ideals of her clan, but her family held her there. For the most part, Clover remained a free spirit and did as she pleased. It just happened that she slept in the D’Neville mansion at night. Despite it all, she was still highly adverse to violence and prejudice Inferni was often associated with. "Many there have their prejudices, just as many outside of the clan have against them. Not everyone though," she said, smiling to indicate herself as an example. "Though, it would definitely be unwise for any wolf to go beyond the borders," her words trailed away for she did not want to imagine the things that could happen.

Lifting the stick again from her lap, Clover began to eat again the tender flesh of the fish. Only after a moment was her meal complete, and she licked her fingers graciously while offering Aro a sincere smile. "Thanks for sharing, Aro. You’re quite the cook." Setting the stick aside, Clover let a hand wander to her ripped denim shorts. Reaching into one of her pockets, she fished out a small package of matches. Her knapsack carried some things she had scavenged from Halifax that day, as well as some things she had brought from home, but for now she had everything she needed on her person.

Reaching to the white headband that circled her forehead, Clover extracted a joint that had been tucked away earlier. "I don’t know if this interests you any, love, but I would gladly share if you’d like some." Held between two slender fingers, the girl wiggled the joint to indicate what she was talking about. Placing it between her teeth and aiming to use her free hand to cup a shield around the small white cylinder, Clover struck a match and held the flaming tip to the end. In only a moment, the white paper began to curl from the heat and the dried leaves ignited.

The first inhalation of the sweet smoke was largely invited, and Clover held the deep breath fast in her lungs until she could no longer hold it anymore. Slowly, the girl exhaled and the let the smoke billow from her muzzle to dissipate into the air above them. Now that her joint had been lit, Clover let her straw yellow eyes find Aro’s handsome face once more. "Would you like some, love?" Leaning closer to him, Clover held the joint out towards him to see if he would accept. Unlike her sister Sage, who could often pressure others into joining her, Clover would have not been upset either way. Still, she wanted to share this with Aro, and hoped it could partially count for repayment of the food he had shared.

<style>
.cloverlovenever .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.cloverlovenever p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloverlovenever b {color:#212e45; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloverlovenever {background-color:#ba78a6; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/souls ... enever.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:245px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#26191f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.cloverlovenever-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Time to play catch-up, lol...and yes, you suck for making me wait Tongue Don't do it again Tongue

Her expression was priceless, he almost felt bad, but the fun of it seemed to counteract that momentary feeling of guilt that had rushed over him. It was a good thing she finally understood it was a joke, or at least he hoped she had noticed it was just a joke. He gave the attractive female a smile, "Ah, it's not a big deal at all, I'm sure you'd do that same thing..or at least I'd hope you would have.." He gave a light yet hearty chuckle as continued what he had been doing before she came along. He didn't expect quite the reaction he had been given upon saying what he had. As far as he was concerned, it was just how his father raised him, not that his mother hadn't influenced him, she had, but his father had taught him acceptance more so than his mother. She was accepting, but not nearly as accepting as his father. He remained silent as he felt his mouth water from being so hungry, he gave a light nod to her thanks and began to rip into his first fish without a single sign of embarrassment.

The way she spoke was not something he was used to, and he found it quite intriguing actually. Mother Earth, at first it made him look at her weird, without realizing it of course, he wouldn't have looked at her like that if he had noticed. Though the more he thought about it the more sense it made. They were of the earth, and in a way earth would be mother, a smile formed on his face, "That is a very interesting way to think of things, you are a creative and rather wise speaker." He said with a genuine smile and slight sparkle in his eyes. She was rather cool, and definitely someone he wished to get to know better. "..and yes, I do feel that way. It is rather amazing how many are so blind..or that is how I feel." He added quickly at the end realizing his words are more opinion than fact.

He was fast coming on his second fish, unlike most, he ate bones and all. He found it was great for the teeth, the bone, if cooked just right was still flimsy, and not nearly as brittle as fully cooked bone. It served a great natural brush to the teeth, which are hard. He wasn't quite an amateur at cooking, but he never thought of himself as being great at it. He'd fooled around with it, however, he usually relied on his mother and father, until now. He got most of his skills from watching his mother or other pack members cook. He also became rather picky with his food, liking some things much more raw near the center. Fish though was meant to be cooked slowly, and that was how he liked it. Finishing his last piece just as she spoke of her liking, "Oh.." he finished chewing his last one, then continued to speak, "Thank you..I'm just learning how to actually do it..I usually watched my mother or other pack members.." He smiled some placing the stick in the fire along with one of the many logs he saved as extras so that he would have a steady supply over night. The fall air was quite a chilly during the night.

His eyes followed what she had in her hand and his ears perked intently atop his head, he'd never seen something of that nature before, and before he asked she lite the object. He heard the crackling of the 'leaves' as they lite brighter with her inhalation. He looked on with deep curiosity, showing his obvious lack of knowledge about what she was smoking. Neither parent of his had ever smoked, or at least not in front of him. So smoke was foreign, and the smell that came off was very new and he wasn't sure if he liked it or didn't. She again offered and he decided to take it, "What is it?" He asked. He mimicked her movements with it, taking it the end of his muzzle and breathing it before she answered him. He had blind trust in her, she seemed like she could live up to his trust, and so therefore he would do it. The smoke was hot to his throat and he attempted to tough it out taking a semi-large drag. The smoke won the battle, his throat felt itchy and like it was on fire, he took the white wrapped herbs from his lips trying to hold it it just a little longer hoping not to cough, however, it was inevitable and he coughed out as he attempted to pass it back. "..damn..that hurts.." He coughed out.

His nose felt like it was running a little bit from his eyes tearing up some. Then he took in a large amount of cool air calming his throat. "..wow.." He was feeling it a little within his head, however, he still felt normal leaving him to wonder what it was meant for. Perhaps, relaxing? He was feeling a little more relaxed, that was for certain.

[/html]
[html]

Your chastising of me really made me laugh. <33 SSWM: 563

It would take a few more hits from the joint before the drug would really start to take effect, for Clover was a seasoned user, but she could already feel the beginnings creeping at the edge of her mind. There was this strange fuzziness, not something that obscured her internal vision at all, but just made her brain waves seem lighter and cautious. This put the girl at ease, and her entire body was able to be free of whatever inhibitions had restricted her prior to smoking. It was often that she would do things under the influence of her precious cannabis that she wouldn’t otherwise do. She felt closer to Mother Earth when she was smoking, felt more aware of her body and the wonderful beings of the earth around her. She would gladly pass that on to anyone who was willing to accept. And when Aro took the joint from her fingers and mimicked her actions, she smiled encouragingly at him as he tested her methods.

"Oh, it’s a gift from Mother Earth, sweetie. I like to tend a little garden in my spare time, and this is one of the things I like to grow. It’s a wonderful, beautiful plant known as marijuana. It allows the mind to clear itself and take a step back; just watch, it’ll make all your muscles loosen up and you’ll feel really wonderful." She was thankful that they had already eaten, for her empty stomach would have been accentuated by the drug had Aro not offered to share his food. She still might experience a small case of the munchies, but it would be nothing to really bother her. Her stomach was full now, so she was set.

Straw eyes watched closely as he tested the joint. From the way his features contorted just slightly, she could tell that he was not used to the harsh smoke. The body was always trying to protect itself, so new smokers would experience discomfort as the warm smoke traveled their windpipes. It was clear that Aro would not be spared the same discomfort. She smiled at him as he coughed, and reached to accept the joint again. "Don’t worry, love. It’s like that for everyone who tries it the first time. Your body isn’t used to the warm smoke." Clover, on the other hand, rarely suffered fits of coughing. However, that wasn’t to say she didn’t cough every once in a while.

Slender fingers brought the joint back to her own muzzle, and she pulled another long drag of smoke into her lungs. Smiling all the while, Clover shuffled closer to Aro’s side and offered him the joint for another time. She didn’t know whether or not the coughing had deterred him from trying again, but she would at least offer it. If he didn’t want any more, that was fine by her. However, she silently hoped he might want to indulge in Mother Earth’s gift to them. After a long moment of holding the smoke deep in her lungs, Clover released the plume of smoke into the air. "Do you want to try it again, Aro? It gets a little easier with practice." With the joint held in her fingers, she leaned close into to him. Now that her mind was becoming clouded with the drug, she was beginning to lose her consciousness of personal space.

<style>
.cloverlovenever {background-color:#ba78a6; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/souls ... enever.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:245px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#26191f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.cloverlovenever-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

^^ It's what I'm good at...making others laugh XP<33

As he hushed his coughs he listened to her explanation of what it was he had. He'd never heard of the drug before, and he became more curious about it. The burning in his throat was something he'd have to get used to, until then he took a drink of his water jug he had in his book bag. Passing the cannabis her, he watched her take the joint into her fingers and then brought it to her lips inhaling a large amount of it. It was obvious she was certainly a seasoned user of the substance as she held the smoke in, then with elegance exhaled. She passed back to him, and he took it again after hearing her explanation. He was becoming surprisingly quiet now. Just listening. He again brought the joint to his lips and drew in the smoke, he felt the burning and this time tried to hold down the cough while swallowing in the thick smoke. Putting out his hand it was just then he realized how close she was. Stopping himself from coughing at her, he looked at her from the corner of his eyes.

Smoke bellowed from both his mouth and nose as he coughed then looked fully at her, his eyes taking in her body. He licked his lips in a shy, but slightly lustful look. Shaking his head he brought his free hand to his eyes, "Wow, I think this stuff is messing with my mind.." He exclaimed as he took in a slow breath, and exhaled it slowly, trying to calm his racing heart. Once she took the joint from him he'd put his hand on the hilt of his sword for a moment as if to ground himself. He could feel his body wanting to go out of control, just wanting to do the first thing that came to his mind. Typically Aro was a deep think, thinking everything thoroughly through before he'd do it, but now his body was dying to do things without taking the time to think them through. It was a complicated and disturbing thought to the Marino boy.

[/html]
[html]

<3

Straw colored eyes watched him interestedly when he tried the offered drug once more. She smiled at him, eyes sparkling all the while, and hummed a low sound of amusement and approval. The young coyote had moved her way closer to the boy, letting her frame lounge on the ground beside him. However, as he took his drag from the joint held between his fingers, Clover moved closer to the boy and rested her head gently in his lap. Straw eyes looked up at him as he exhaled, and she watched the beautiful wisps of smoke rise away from his startlingly blue eyes and drift into the cold night air. She easily accepted the joint from him once more, and the girl took another deep inhalation, watching as the white cylinder began to burn closer and closer to nonexistence.

At his words, Clover offered a slight laugh. "It’s just releasing all your inhibitions," she told him. "Nothing’s holding you back now, so your mind is free." She held the joint for him to take once more. It was only good for a couple more hits before it would be burnt away to nothing. When her fingers were free of the joint, they easily found the smooth fur along Aro’s thigh, where she began to offer gentle caressing strokes. Her mind suddenly became absorbed by the presence of the boy beneath her and the simple contentment she found by being in contact with him. A warmth bubbled in the girl, and she knew she recognized this feeling; it was the feeling Mother Earth wanted everyone to possess and share. It was the feeling of love (albeit carnal).

She hadn’t realized just had lonely she had grown since her departure from Juniper Peace. And tonight, with Aro there with her, she felt as if she had purpose again; she was no longer a forgotten little girl. She would be loved.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

x.x <3

He watched her move closer and as she came into his lap, he smiled watching her intrigued by her. She was completely different from any female he had come across and in a way she was beautiful, very beautiful. The way she took the joint, the way she exhaled it. The contact she gave him was warm and welcoming, in both ways. He gladly took the joint once more, and this time, he was more confident with it. Holding it gingerly as he drew in the smoke, allowing it to fill his lungs. He worked on holding it in, suppressing the coughing, then offered it back, exhaling up into the air. He watched the thick smoke, a light smile spread over his muzzle as she brushed her hand over his thigh. A low groan came over him. He'd never been touched in that way before, but it was pleasant, and he felt no need to fight it. He looked down at her, "Aren't you the most beautiful thing to have come my way.." He smiled speaking more to himself than her. His hand came to touch her cheek and his thumb moved with the grain of her fur. He felt his body feel an excitement he'd never experienced before. His mind ran with possibilities, and he watched her as the fire crackled in the background. Nothing ever looked or sound so beautiful to him. "...where..where did you get this stuff?' He asked. Already he loved it, and knew he'd want more sometime, and most likely, he'd want to see her again. She was so elegant, so vibrant. She was giving him something, he'd never had before. She was touching him in ways he'd never been touched before, and he could feel the direction it was going. When the opportunity came, he leaned into her and kissed her neck, just wanting to do it. In a way he hoped not to upset her, but he wanted to do it, he wanted to do it more than he had ever wanted to do anything in his life. He didn't want to see her go, and yet he knew this couldn't last forever, and so he wanted to do anything and everything he could with her now.

[/html]