Guardian Angel on my Shoulder
[html]

Not sure whether to put this as mature or not. I'm assuming the method he's using isn't particularly bloody or anything like that?

Pixie couldn’t thank whatever heavenly being was watching over her enough for the existence of scent markers. Otherwise, she and Magic would be wandering through the eerie Ethereal Eclipse forest, with no idea where Skye’s pack could possibly be. It had taken the whole morning for her to come this far, and when she finally sniffed the border and halted her steed, she considered jumping off of him and kissing the ground. But she contained herself and instead quietly dismounted, slowly leading her stallion further on to the territory.

It hadn’t been that long ago when she agreed to teach Skye how to play guitar, but that wasn’t the only reason why she was visiting this new pack. The cream-furred wolfess had explained that the pack she and her friend were starting was for artists of all kinds—musicians, writers, painters, crafters…and among them, Pixie knew, a tattoo artist wouldn’t be a surprise. Yes, the pack was new, and there probably weren’t that many members, but she figured she might as well try her luck and see if she could find someone that could print the design she had drawn on a piece of paper onto her body, hopefully not in as much of a painful way as her previous tattoo.

Even if there were no tattoo artists among the ranks just yet, the blue-gray wolfess figured she and Skye could start their exchange of talents early, and Pixie could meet a few fellow artists as well. Skye had mentioned a flute player the last time they had spoken; Pixie wasn’t entirely sure what that was, but was interested in it all the same.

<style>
.pixie-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pixie-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pixie-z91 b {color:#bfb726; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.pixie-z91 {background-color:#bde7f7; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2ponqxj.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #bfb726; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#382f0e; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.pixie-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Noelle; No, it's not bloody. The wound is cauterized as soon as it is made so no blood could leak out; 325 words

Ouija was just aimlessly wandering. It wasn't like in the cult where there were actually things for him to do. No, he didn't have that luxury. He didn't have a real job here. Instead he was just free to continue to do his own thing the whole time. He was uncertain of just how he felt about this. But what was it that he could do? The structure wasn't there like it was in the cult. He was used to a tribunal, each leader with its own set of lessons. But that didn't happen here. It seemed that everyone was busy doing their own little thing. No one bothered to gather together. Pack life was well... boring. He could have done the same things he did here all on his own. It made him miss his life.

He was walking through the trees when he had stumbled upon another. The female wasn't one that he had seen gathered at the previous meeting. But who said that she didn't belong here? More new faces could have come since that time. It wasn't as if he spent all of his time within the pack's lands anyways. What was the point of lingering? A meeting had been called and only the leaders, plus himself, had bothered to show. And on the first day there had been a deserter as well. But he had pledged loyalty and so he was going to stay until the end just as he had with the cult he was born in.

"You staying here too or are just visiting?" He questioned the other as he approached. He figured that he should figure out whether she belonged or not before seeing if she needed any help. After all he needed to know in which aspect she needed some help. If she was looking for someone in particular or if she was just doing as she was and simply wandering about and exploring the area.

<style type="text/css">
.oujia_crafts .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.oujia_crafts .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#16651b}
.oujia_crafts b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#f2d90e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.oujia_crafts {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#94de54; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... ijabot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b6ff4e; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Here’s the design: http://www.tejamovies.com/wp-content/uploa...2.jpg

She stopped walking when heard footsteps near her and saw a tall wolf approach her. His fur was dyed all sorts of colors with symbols here and there. Either he was some sort of tribal warrior, or a crazy artist—hopefully the latter. His question seemed to imply that he was a member of Cercatori D’Arte, but Pixie couldn’t be sure.

I’m Pixie Frost,” she said, craning her neck to look at the man eye-to-eye. “I’m friends with Skye Collins, one of the leaders here. I was hoping to visit her and perhaps meet other members of her pack.” She showed no fear of the male that was nearly three feet taller than her; he didn’t seem aggressive in the slightest, merely as curious to know who she was as she was curious to know who he was. Being short for a Luperci her whole life, she was used to nearly everyone around her towering over her. Mainly, she was too focused on finding Skye or a tattoo artist to even think about how tall this stranger was.

Turning around slightly, she reached into her satchel tied around Magic’s neck and pulled out a scrap of folded paper. The blue-gray fae unfolded it and showed the design she had drawn on it. “I’m also looking for a tattoo artist who can give me this design. Do you know if there are any in the pack?

<style type="text/css">
.pixiehorse1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#B5A99D; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #211511; }
.pixiehorse1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.pixiehorse1 p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pixiehorse1 {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#1D4C7B; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ehorse.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0B0301; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#09243F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Noelle; 528 words

Ouija would say that he was friendly enough. He wouldn't exactly say he was evil or anything. He had his moments where he gave into temptation though. And well, there were those who would say he came on too strong. But that was only because he was used to free love. He was used to where all he had to do was make interest known and he could do whatever he wanted. He had yet to get used to it not being the same way here. The packs in this area weren't as close as the cult he had been in was, or so he was coming to find out. With members of the cult he state what each and every one liked. He also knew which lessons they excelled at and which they faltered on. He couldn't say the same about the members of the pack that he was now in. He only knew names and the faces to them but that was about it. And well, it was only the founding members that he knew of.

He nodded his head as she stated why she was in the area. "I'm not certain where Skye is at the moment but we could look for her if you desire. I'm Ouija and I stay here as well." He couldn't meet the first requirement of hers but he was a wizard of the pack. That was as close as he could come. Though he had offered to aide in her search for Skye should she really want that. It wasn't as if he was doing anything of importance at the moment. And well, he didn't have anything planned for the day. He had the time to waste really.

He reached to try and take the paper from her that she held out so that he could get a closer look at the design. "I have done the ones that I have." Of course his runes weren't all that large but getting them in exactly the right shape had proved difficult enough. After all if they had been done wrong then they wouldn't work at all. He had ones for protection as well as advanced knowledge, both being things he wouldn't want to fail or backfire. Especially since one of the protection sets protected with thorns, he wouldn't want the mental thorns pricking him rather than damaging those that tried to harm him. He didn't want destructive protection turned against him so he had to take special care when creating and placing them.

He looked away from the paper. "I could do it. Have you decided on where you wish it to be placed?" The design was mostly a series of connected lines so it really shouldn't end up being too bad. "Does this have some special meaning to you?" He couldn't help being curious. After all he had placed his for what they represented. With his runes, as well as his gris-gris, he had protection with him wherever he went. Of course these were things he learned from his lessons and training in the cult. But everyone had their own beliefs so he shouldn't be faulted for his own.

<style type="text/css">
.oujia_crafts .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.oujia_crafts .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#16651b}
.oujia_crafts b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#f2d90e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.oujia_crafts {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#94de54; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... ijabot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b6ff4e; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

300+

Pixie shook her head. “That’s not necessary. We didn’t plan on meeting again until next month. I mostly came to get acquainted with the area and with the other members of the pack. But I appreciate the offer, Ouija.” Maybe she would go looking for Skye later, but it wasn’t her number one priority. Not on this visit, anyways. In a week or two, she would return to give Skye guitar lessons and learn a bit of reading and writing, but if they were going to meet every month for who knows when, Pixie felt it would be best if she knew more about the territory and its inhabitants. For all she knew, there could be old hunter traps laying around in the leaf debris, or a blood-thirsty bear living in the woods. Both were unlikely, but Pixie knew that crazy things tended to happen around artists. She had herself as evidence of that.

So he was a tattoo artist himself. How convenient. As she handed him the paper, she noticed that there were a few designs etched into his skin. It seemed like he had experience with the art, and hopefully he had had practice tattooing others beside himself. Even if he didn’t, something about Ouija’s calm, somewhat business-like behavior reassured Pixie that he was up for the job.

I was thinking it could be on my back,” she explained. “Between my shoulder blades.” She was certain about the location of her tattoo, but his next question made her think a little. “It sort of does. I came across the design when I was traveling through an old human town. It reminded me of a bird flying with its wings spread. Mostly I wanted to have it tattooed because it looked cool.” She wished she had a better reason for the design; she had a feeling the symbols on Ouija’s body had some sort of meaning besides looking cool.

<style>
.pixiemask-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.pixiemask p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.pixiemask b {color:#f6c387; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.pixiemask {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#da93a2; background-image:url(http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/724/souls48.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#720739; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Noelle; Sorry, it's been unusually cold where I am at (enough to actually get snow) and I'm anemic so I can't keep body heat so I've been freezing lately and unable to feel my fingers and toes; 338 words

"Well I can't say that I know of too many others that are around." He could hardly keep up with any that might have joined recently. He didn't stay in the pack territory all of the time. What was the reason to do so? He didn't have lessons or any of that to attend to. There was nothing to tie him to the area except a promise. It was why he continued to return back to the pack lands instead of staying away. If not for the promise then who would say where he would be?

He had done others in the cult so it was nothing new to him. Mostly the ones he gave others were symbols of protection rather than something without real purpose. But who was he to deny what others wanted? He could do the work and she seemed to want it done. Besides it would give him something to do for a period of time at least. What better purpose could be served than that?

He nodded his head as she explained herself. "I just need to know how big you want it. Also if you want color added to it. If you do want color then have you brought anything that can be used to add the color in? If not then it would probably be best to move tot eh town and see what we can find in the abandoned shops there." He figured it would be best to get the details of business out of the way first. Get out all of the things that he needed to know before he could end up getting started. Also it would help him decide where to take her so that he could set up. He still had to end up getting a fire started so that he could heat up his blades to be used to create the design with. And with what her decision would end up being then he would know just how much he had to get set up.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

It's fine. I haven't been very active myself lately.

Hmmm…about this big,” she said, holding her hands about half a foot from each other. Pixie didn’t want it to cover her entire back; that way, if she wanted more tattoos, she’d have room for them. “And I really don’t care about the color…I’d prefer it to be black or red, but anything will do. I brought some berries and leaves in my satchel if you need to make dye.” The berries had mainly been for eating, but she had plenty of extras that Ouija could use. If not, she wouldn’t mind exploring around town and finding whatever materials the tattoo artist needed.

Also, I was wondering…what exactly do you do to tattoo? And will I need to pay you with anything?” She knew some wolves didn’t like to use their skills or show off their talents cheaply and often wanted some sort of payment. Unfortunately, she was not very prepared for any sort of payment, and hoped desperately that Ouija wouldn’t ask for any of her more valuable items, such as her satchel or her guitar. Even worse would be if he asked for her horse, though she couldn’t imagine a tattoo the size she wanted would be that valuable.

<style>
.pixiemask {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#da93a2; background-image:url(http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/724/souls48.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#720739; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Noelle; Looks like life and holidays got to everyone; 741 words

He nodded his head as she told him just what she had in mind. He could do that easily enough. Or so he figured. It wouldn't be anything too large so it shouldn't take too incredibly long. Of course upwards of an hour would want to be set aside since the design had a slight amount of intricacy, though with the thick lines of the design it should prove forgiving in comparison to the thinner lines of his rune work. That had been difficult, not only did they had to be shaped exactly right but brands also expanded as they healed. So the thick lines would actually work well for him. He could downsize his work and let it heal to the size that would be wanted.

He was glad that she wasn't so worried about color. That really would make it easier on him. "I don't have any supplies for color with me. Though since you aren't too worried about the color I'd say that it would be best to wait to add color until after it healed. Granted that may take a month or two. But doing it after if it has healed will make sure that the color remains just where you want it and it will give the tattoo the time to expand that it needs. So if you don't mind waiting you can return later and I will add color to it. It will also give me time to look around for anything that I can find to be able to create the color you want." His way of tattooing was a longer process than others because he didn't have the modern gun to add the color in as he went along. But his way raised the flesh so that it would be easier to see once the fur grew back since it killed the nerve endings in the area that it was placed at.

"You don't have to worry about payment unless you really want to offer something in return. If you choose to wait for it color to be added then you will have more time to think about what you want to offer if you choose to offer anything at all." He was used to doing it as a task in the cult so he didn't really think of having anyone pay. He really didn't expect anything in return at all and simply left it up to others to choose whatever they wanted to do. "As for what I have to do I will need to shave the area so that I can see where I am working. Then it is only a matter of placing hot metal against the flesh and shape out the design. I use a collection of thin bladed knives to get the job done."

He started walking and motioned for her to follow him. "I have a fire going in the lodge already since I have been treating hides in there. We can use that fire to get setup." He glanced back to her as he made to lead the way to the hunting lodge in the middle of the forest. "Do you have someone to help you to wash it and care for it? You are going to have to wash it twice a day while it heals and make sure to keep it clean. Use only your fingers for the first couple of weeks as it heals. It may feel sore but that is it healing. Don't worry about discharge either because that is normal. You will just want to wash it away but have nothing to worry about. You are going to want it to air dry. Not sure if you've taken to wearing clothing but I would suggest against it as it heals because it needs to breathe in order to heal. When it starts to scab is when you will want to use a cloth to clean it with. The scabs will fall off themselves so you don't want to pick at them. It should only last for two or three weeks. After that it will be healed and you can return for me to add color to it." He figured that he would will the time it took to travel with the care instructions so that she knew what she was up against. It would also give her time to decide whether or not she actually wanted to go through with it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Since it’s already been more than two months after this takes place, maybe we could do another thread where the tattoo gets colored. As for the actual tattooing, I don’t know if you want to just end this thread with Ouija beginning the process or if you want to RP the entire thing. I’m fine with either. Word Count: 413

Pixie listened closely to his instructions, glad that Ouija was explaining all this to her. As much as she loved tattoos, she really didn’t know that much about how they were made. His remark that it would take a month or two to heal made her raise an eyebrow, but didn’t make her reluctant enough to scrap the tattoo idea all together. “I’m fine with waiting. I’m going to be coming here a lot anyways to teach Skye guitar lessons. Take as much time as you need to find dye and stuff.” Ouija was the expert here, after all; if he thought it would be best to wait to ink the tattoo, then she would shut up and follow his advice.

I’ll bring you something,” she promised him. She wasn’t entirely sure what she could give him in return for the tattoo; maybe she would wait to decide on a gift until she saw how good the design turned out. When he began explaining his method of tattooing, she listened closely and wasn’t surprised that it sounded a little painful. The mention of the knives caused her to fidget a little, but she shrugged the thought of them off and followed Ouija through the woods, though not before pulling some rope out of her satchel and tying Magic to a nearby tree. The stallion was normally good at staying put when she told him to do so, but if she was going to be gone for an hour or more with an unfamiliar wolf, the horse was bound to come looking for her.

She was glad he was taking the time to explain the entire process to her, but all this information was making her head spin. As she tried to listen closely to his instructions, she also tried to think of someone who could help her wash the tattoo if she needed it. “I’m pretty sure there’s a healer in our pack…” Yes, there was—Silvano had mentioned that his sister, Cambria, was a practitioner. “I wear a cloak sometimes when it’s cold outside, but I could just stay in doors most of the time while it’s healing.” She couldn’t promise him that she’d stay in doors and leave her cloak off all the time; having a horse to take care of meant that she had to wander halfway across Crimson Dreams territory every day to check on him, and she still had places to explore and fellow Crimson Dreamers to meet.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Noelle; I was thinking the same thing and either way works for me. Can finish it up int he next couple of posts if you want. Get things set up in this post and then the next post of mine he can work on it and can say such and such a time went by and tattoo was done and he can walk her back to the borders so she doesn't get lost and then can have the coloring thread, sound okay?; 701 words

He was glad that she didn't mind waiting. He wanted to make sure it healed properly before doing something more to it. It wouldn't be good to have any adverse affects. Those could prove to be life threatening at times. He would do his part to reduce risks and had explained how she should reduce them herself. Of course he knew it was a lot to take in and he had only covered the basics. Though still she knew the pack to find him in should she need help. He may end up being somewhere in the area since he had been curing hides lately.

"That is good. You will be learning your way around the area. We can meet back at the lodge to do your coloring then. I've been spending time there since I have been working on curing pelts lately." It was something that he had been doing lately since there was talk that they could be traded, and well he used some for his own personal use. He had started collecting a pile that was being kept in the lodge for when their purpose could be figured out. Because of the fire he had been spending time around the lodge to keep watch on it since he needed the heat so that the water wouldn't freeze while the hides soaked.

He nodded his head to show that he was listening even though he was making his way through the tree in order to find the hunting lodge in the heart of them. "A healer might be best to help you. Just make sure they don't add any sort of ointment to it, only keep it clean. You want it to scar and the ointment will prevent that." But the healer could watch for complications and take care of them. They could progress the scarring and make sure that it went normally since they didn't reside in the same pack and Ouija couldn't do it himself. Of course when he did it in the cult he also had Demi around to help him out with medical issues. He didn't have her here with him in order to consult for advice. "Also the cloak will be fine. Light and loose clothing will work. You just don't want to keep it tightly concealed because it needs to breathe in order to heal." She could still wear clothing, it would conceal it from dirt getting into it, but it would have to be the sort that still allowed air to get to it.

Once he reached the lodge he headed on inside. "Close the door behind you." He said, seeing as he had left the door open for her to enter. He wanted to trap what heat there was in the room for the skins that were soaking in a variety of buckets and the other few that were hung up to dry and continue to be worked on. He moved over to sit in front of the fire and clean away the area so that he would have room to work on the tattoo there. He started out with pulling out a few thin bladed knives in order to place into the fire so that the blades would heat up to work with. He wanted more than one so he could switch them out instead of waiting for a singular one to heat over and over again. He could use one then place it back in the fire to trade out for another to use and so on and so forth until the tattoo was completed. "Come on and sit over here." He motioned for her to come over with the words and patted the floor near him for her to join him. "Or you can lay. Whichever way will be comfortable for you since it will take awhile. I just need to be able to get to your back without you moving around." He didn't need her always shifting to get comfortable or it could ruin the design. And that was something that certainly wasn't wanted. Not when he had been the one to have suggested to wait on color to make sure the healing went according to plan.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Yep, that works for me. Word Count: 401 *is jealous of 700-word posts*

Sounds like a plan,” she murmured in agreement. By the time the tattoo would be colored, she would likely know her way around Cercatori D’Arte territory enough to find Ouija’s cabin. His mention of curing pelts also gave her an idea for a gift to repay him with; she didn’t know how to cure hides, but she knew how to skin animals (even though she wasn’t fond of knives due to past experience), and she could bring him a few pelts when she came to have the design colored.

Pixie followed close behind him through the woods, leaves and underbrush crackling under her feet. Nodding at Ouija’s instructions to not put any ointment on the scar, she sighed in relief when he said it would be alright for her to wear her cloak. She wasn’t currently wearing it, but she knew it would get colder soon, and she hated being cooped up inside. Granted, it probably wasn’t a good idea to strain herself too much while she was healing, but she still needed to go outside and check on her horse frequently.

Wrinkling her nose a little at the smell of the pelts, which she could scent before she even saw the lodge, the blue-gray wolf looked around at the interior of the lodge for a moment before stepping inside and closing the door. She set her satchel down by the door and glanced around some more while Ouija set up an area for tattooing. Trying to ignore the knives that were being heated by the fire, she told him, “I’ll shift into Lupus form and lie down. It’s more comfortable for me that way.” Her four-legged form always felt more natural to her; the only reason why she was normally in Optime form was because it was more practical for playing guitar and riding.

Crouching down, she closed her eyes and began to shift. Her arms and legs grew shorter, her hands and feet shrinking into small paws. Her ears grew smaller and more rounded as well, moving slightly backwards on her head. Her red-dyed hair shortened and became no more than a patch of crimson fur on the top of her head. After a few minutes, Pixie was in full Lupus form. She padded over to Ouija and lay in front of him, waiting for him to begin shaving the fur off her back and begin the tattooing process.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Noelle; I don't try for it. I just type til I run out of something to say. I'll let you decide if you want to post one more time or if you just want to archive it. And can you start the coloring thread since it would make sense for Pixie to come looking for him?; 703 words

Ouija didn't live in Thornbury with everyone else. He had his den hidden in the woods thought he could easily be found at the lodge as he worked. He kept where he resided and slept a secret. He didn't let anyone in and where it was hidden. He simply didn't want it to be messed with. He had things set up a certain way and didn't need them to be disturbed. Because of that he worked to make sure that none could find his hidden cave. And that is also why he had told the other canine to find him at the lodge again since chances were that Ouija would end up being there at some point or another.

He didn't notice her disdain for the smell since he was busy getting the things he was going to use set up. Plus the scent didn't bother him because he was used to working around it so often. He had just gotten so used to it. Though her words quickly had him looking away from what he was doing to stare at the female. He couldn't get any words out before she had shifted. He really had a weakness for that form, a fetish for it. Still he had to remind himself that she was already Luperci and he had a job to do. Even so he couldn't suppress the groan as he watched her. Demi would do this to him as well, tempt him with a vice he almost always ended up giving into.

And then she came over to him in order to lay down, presenting her back to him. So sweet and trusting... Tongue slipped out to lick at his lips as he reached out a hand the run his fingers through the fur on her side. The large male shifted positions in order to kneel down behind the female. It would be so easy... He could make her call out his name... Could share some of himself with her... Make sure that she didn't lost her gift.... Not that such a thing was actually possible.

He shook his head and forced himself to focus. the sooner he got this done then the sooner she could leave and he would no longer be tempted to act. He reached for a knife that he wasn't heating and started to cut away the fur across her shoulders, telling himself that the form he was seeing wasn't really there. It wasn't real, it was Luperci in disguise. The area he was shaving down would prove to be larger than the tattoo but he wanted to make sure he had room to work in as well as leaving room for the burn to expand. "Don't worry, the fur will grow back after awhile." He spoke up as he shaved the area down to get down to flesh alone.

It took awhile of touching hot metal to flesh, having to trade out knives frequently in order to form out the pattern with the flat side of the blade. Though once he was done he got up. "Just wait here a moment." He said as he headed to a separate room to grab a sheet for a make shift bandage. He came back with it, tearing it to make it usable. Getting the size strip he needed he works on tying it around the female's body to cover the branding. "That should take care of the travel." He said as he stepped back to take a look at his work. "I want you to leave on the bandage for at least an hour or however long it will take you to get back home. Then you can take it off and leave it off. But as soon as you take it off I want you to wash the area. So that should be the first thing you do when you get back home." He gave the final bit of instruction as he moved to head to the door and open it up. "Come on, I'll see you out." He made to hold open the door for her so that he could close it behind her and then walk her back to the borders to see her off.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Yeah, I’ll start the new thread soon and backdate it a few days. Word Count: 571

The male’s groan didn’t escape Pixie’s ears. She kept her eyes on him, less comfortable than she had been moments before. She was beginning to realize the predicament that she was in; this tiny lodge couldn’t be where the rest of the pack lived or gathered, like Haven Manor to the Crimson Dreamers. How far she was away from where the pack normally orbited around, she couldn’t be sure. But she doubted that Skye or any of the other Cercatori members frequently passed by the cabin. In other words, she was practically isolated here, with a wolf three feet taller than her with sharp knives, and with Magic tied up to a tree far away.

His fingers on her fur made her flinch, but she ignored it, thinking he was just parting her fur to shave it. But than he moved behind her, where she couldn’t see him…whipping her head around, she glared at him for a moment, her anger flashing in her violet eyes, before slowing resting her head back on her paws. Stupid, stupid, stupid. How could I be so fucking stupid to do this? Maybe it was because she was a virgin. Or maybe she was too innocent and inexperienced; the closest experience she had had to this was when her brothers always beat her at play-fighting when they were pups. She had only heard stories, but had mostly ignored them, tiring of listening to her mother’s warnings. Or maybe she was just too reckless. A female with more sense—and perhaps an over-active imagination—wouldn’t have gone with Ouija into the woods alone. She would have at least brought her horse along and tied him to a tree closer to the lodge.

Pixie started to relax a little—as much as she could around a knife inches away from her skin—when he began to shear the fur away off her back. She vaguely heard his assurance that the fur would grow back as she closed her eyes and waited for it to be over, opening one eye every now and then to show him—but also herself—that she was keeping her guard up. When she first felt the burning metal, she gritted her teeth in pain, but kept herself from wincing so that the design wasn’t screwed up. Eventually the pain felt dull and rather numb, as though her skin was dead and unable to feel it, which, she remembered, was exactly what was happening.

When it was finally over and he went into the other room to get her bandaging, she sat up a little and sighed in relief of being able to move after lying still for so long. She was surprised by how unusually cautious she was as he tied the bandage on, but was glad that Ouija proved to be somewhat trustworthy. Nodding at his instructions, remembering them but not having them fully on her mind while listening to them, she moved towards the door, the bandage feeling strange wrapped around her body. She decided that it would be best to walk home in Lupus form; shifting could possibly tear the bandage or otherwise do damage to the tattoo, and she had trained Magic to follow her home when necessary.

Before completely walking out the door, she looked up at Ouija, not entirely sure what she should say. Shaking her head, she simply murmured, “Thank you,” before padding out the door.

<style>
</style>
[/html]