maybe i've been here before
[html]

James <3. Moaning Wood. Been out of the roleplaying world for about a year now :x

I'm hurt and ready for fire

The whine and whisper of the woods that were once enough to scare her as a pup were ignored now by the female. Now they were merely dismissed as background noise by the dark-tipped ears. The place was as dreary as ever, the sights not having changed much. There was nothing left of this land, however, that distinctly named it as Chimera's. Anathra had heard there had been another pack after Chimera, though they too did not call this patch of land theirs anymore. The sparse wood of Chimera was nothing more than anyone's-land now, with only potent memories to remind the girl that she had once lived there and made friends here.

Crouched over the vestige of the firepit, she inhaled deeply. She was back. Not quite here, of course, but back in the lands of Bleeding Souls. Ana wasn't quite sure where she belonged at the moment, although she knew that it wouldn't take her long to get comfortable with wherever she chose. Her friends were scattered, as far as she knew. The only friend that was close enough to hear her call (or so she believed) was the wolf she had traveled here with from Eidolon. The small werewolf smiled faintly, pushing back a blue lock of hair (now more blue than red) and dragging the same hand through the ash-mingled dirt. Ana stood, sitting back down on a rock and rummaging through the pack she had with her. If she could find dry enough wood, she'd start a fire. She had time to kill; the only thing on her agenda for today before returning to Zacor was exploring and dinner.

[/html]
[html]

you calm the storms, and you give me rest... [ooc]

I used these lyrics before for something! Weird x3

[bic] ...you hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.

Naniko didn't come to the Moaning Woods as often as she used to; it seemed lacking of something, now, a certain thing that had made her inclined to visit the place time after time. Physe. She could still feel him around sometimes...or so she thought. On days that she felt horrible, a walk through these woods would brighten her spirits. She didn't really like the place a whole lot, nor did she feel attached to it any longer, so she assumed that the small orange wolf was the cause of her emotional shift.

Maybe it was just the thought of him that brightened her. He was one of the reasons that she had taken up healing; she had always felt that if she had checked in on him more often, she might have been able to diagnose his condition and help him. He hadn't been that old...she knew that it had to have been some sort of a disease that had taken him. He was strong.

She hadn't been expecting to find someone near the cabin and the fire pit, and when she saw the other female she approached slowly. These weren't her lands, weren't anyone's lands...they were neutral, so she wasn't sure what to expect. The last time she had gone here, she'd just come to take some of the alchohol that was hidden beneath the floorboards of the cabin. That was what she'd been planning on today, too. "Hey there...sorry for interrupting"

[/html]
[html]

No, don't sleep tonight

XD It's a pretty popular song. I <3 it though. shit post. bah. -die.-

I'm hurt and ready for fire

She found her lighter, the weird little instrument from the human age. Pack was left next to the rock as the werewolf strayed a bit to find small, dry branches for her fire. It was for amusement purposes only, really. Her fur kept her warm enough. Anathra hummed softly as collected wood, dragging it back to her rock and the fire pit and dropping it within the circle of smaller stones. Eventually, the miniature fire was started, via a couple clicks from the lighter, and some ripped pages out of her herb notebook. The girl smiled faintly, loping back over to her makeshift seat and relaxing. Company would make it better (usually) but the wolf did not know anyone around besides Zacor, and he was off hunting alone.

She found herself daydreaming, and was still lost in thought when the voice startled her from almost behind. Anathra jumped up, pirouetting to face the speaker. She found herself looking slightly up, scrutinizing the white wolf for any sort of threat. Lips curled up in a grin as she found none. Duwies, ya startled me. The petite wolf motioned to a log nearby her own sitting-rock. Care ta join? Ya weren't interupptin' anythin'. Accent was heavy yet lilting; renewed with visiting her homeland. Honey eyes narrowed towards the stranger, skull tilting. The wolf was younger than her, and certainly familiar. Although she did not know any wolves that age and who looked like that, unless..Naniko?

[/html]
[html]

you calm the storms, and you give me rest... [ooc]

[bic] ...you hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.

It looked like the wolf was going to start a fire, but she couldn't be sure. Maybe she'd just gotten done eating, and was putting the fire out. Naniko knew how to start fires because of Physe. He had always joked about burning down Inferni, especially after the coyotes had attacked them back then. She had considered trying that after Conri had gone missing, because she thought that they had been behind it, but had decided against it in the end. More violence wouldn't help anything.

Her fur was white, which put her at an advantage in the winter time; sometimes she was hard to see. She offered what she hoped looked like an apologetic face, her jade eyes fixed on the stranger for any sign of a threat. You could never be sure, in the outlands. There was something about the odd colors in her hair that seemed familiar, but Naniko didn't quite remember. Her own name surfaced, but she still wasn't sure who this wolf was. "Yes?"

[/html]