[J] Do I belong here?
1. Character Name: Revan Rajanikant
2. Character Birthdate (including year): October 26th, 2009
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: He's a jackal luperci ortus, thanks to his ancestor who was directly exposed to the virus by some humans
4. Species: 50% Coyote, 50% Jackal
5. Gender: Male
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): alphawolfkemo@yahoo.com
7. Currently played characters: Kemo Nishant (Primary)
8. How you found 'Souls: My awesomeness radar finally picked it up. Turns out all this time it was getting interference or something, that's why it took so long for me to find souls Big Grin

9. Initial post - In Character
Revan had been traveling for hours since the coyote attack, but he hadn't experienced anything as exciting since. The journey had been long, his paws and legs tired, but the strength and vigor of youth drove him on. He had no idea where he was or how far he had traveled from his family, but he couldn't help but having a feeling that he had just walked into a highly epic place, the place he had been looking for his entire journey, the destination at the end of his road. He set paw after paw, looking around at all the strange yet familiar sights. Was he here? Did he finally make it?

His question was answered quite clearly as he spotted a line of white objects on the horizon. "Strange..." He whispered to himself as he headed toward them. It was just before the objects came close enough to be seen more clearly that his nose had picked up a scent, much stronger and different than the ones he was used to, though it was quite familiar. "There are coyotes, and maybe a jackal or two around here! I wonder if they're in a pack?" He scooted closer to the white objects and with a grimace discovered they were skulls, much bigger than a jackal's or a coyote's. "They're wolf skulls...where am I?" He looked up and down the line of skulls, not seeing any coyote or jackal skulls, though he did see some other types of animals stuck up there. "Maybe they're friendly to my kind. I have no reason for them to attack me and I would love to have a home of my own to live in..." He contemplated what he should do for the moment, making sure to stay back from the territory markers, his paw messing with the coyote tooth necklace around his neck.

Then it dawned on him. He, a small jackal of only a year old, had killed a bloodthirsty coyote all by himself, with no help from anyone. If he could do that, then he certainly had the balls to ask if he could join a pack. With his new found confidence, he reared back his head and howled, the sound more jackal than coyote and with no trace of wolf in it.
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... epmoon.png); background-color:#211f14; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">Let's get Revan into this band of jolly canines :3. WC: 316 {3 points}

Sepirah was not rather taken to any of the males in Inferni. They were all either too old or not really the kind she was looking for. The dark princess was trying to find that one male that could share a special bond with her grandmother. She needed someone who would listen to her and was also loyal to her. She wanted someone who cared about her and her safety, but also had the balance of giving her the freedom she wanted. No one but Kaena shared this short of bond with the young jackal and she doubted she would ever find someone else to share this with.

As Sepirah passed by the borders, she could have sworn she saw something in the distance. It was a shadowy figure observing the many skulls that were on display. She sat at a distance and watched the figure. Curious as to who it may have been, the dark princess stepped out of the safety of the woods and towards the stranger. Once she got closer, she realized that at the borders stood another black jackal with red markings on his face. In a way, this upset the jackal. She thought she was the only black jackal and now she was no longer unique. She gave a heavy sigh before taking a seat down in front of the stranger. She presented him a displeased look as she took her position.

Sepirah stared deep into the stranger’s orange eyes and walked back and forth as if trying to figure him out. He was a hard one. She did notice the coyote tooth hanging from his neck. The dark princess’ look remained on her face as she stopped and took her seat again. ”Not making a good impression of yourself are you jackal?” She narrowed her eyes and waited for him to answer as she locked her gaze on his necklace.

[/html]
OOC: Sorry, Revan's avatar was distracting me. *stares*

By the time Revan had realized someone else was coming, he had all ready gotten a good look at the area around him. To make the time pass, he had begun counting the skulls, and he was up to 13 when suddenly a black figure emerged from the trees, bringing him back to a standing position immediately. The first thing he noticed was the fact that she looked far too similar to him. Is she part jackal and coyote like me? He knew from his reflection in the streams and lakes that he looked more jackal like than coyote. She was smaller than him, though not by much, but she did have red on her muzzle. He didn't realize he was staring until she spoke, breaking him from his trance as he followed her gaze to his necklace.

"Oh, oh this?" He touched the necklace with a paw. "This is a trophy. Soon after I left my mother and father, a coyote attacked me. He had something wrong with him and attacked me, so I defended myself. It was my first real battle, so I figured I'd take his tooth as a-" What was he doing? Here was a member of the pack, addressing him and trying to figure out what he was doing here, and he was blathering on like an idiot, showing her no respect at all. What if she was the Alpha? That thought shut him up quick. He bowed his head to her. "I apologize for my rudeness. My name is Revan. Revan Rajanikant. I've traveled from the land of the United States to Nova Scotia with permission from my father, to explore and find a place to call my own. I may be young, but it's never too early to start, right? May I ask what your name is?" He smiled politely.

He obviously had little to no knowledge of pack to pack relations, being only a year old and born into a small pack of 4, but he wasn't stupid. He had listened well to his father. Don't ever be rude, and make sure you show them nothing but respect. The worst thing they can do is turn you away, unless you trespass or insult them greatly. He hoped to make his father proud.
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... epmoon.png); background-color:#211f14; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">It is very shiny and nice isn't it? *stares* WC: 351 {3 points}

Sepirah took the time now to look closer over the stranger who seemed to be counting the skulls before she made her appearance. He was just as black as she was and even had markings of a close color to her muzzle. Her ears folded back down, but more in anger instead of sorrow. She loved being unique and now here was another black jackal coming to steal away her thunder. She then gave a coy smile. The dark princess would never let her jealousy get the better of her. Perhaps having him around would do some good. There would be another jackal as well as another male. Most of the Inferni members she met so far where female with the exception of her brother and Gabriel. Perhaps this wasn’t as bad as it seemed.

Sepirah began to listen to the jackal’s story about how he came to claim the coyote tooth he wore around his neck. Seeing as the coyote was the first one to attack, wearing it was not so bad, though she wasn’t sure how the others would take it, seeing as most of them were in fact coyotes. The dark princess decided to ignore it for now at just keep her attention focused on the new comer. He seemed like a nice fellow and eager to speak to her. There was something about this wolf that sparked the jackal’s attention, but what it was she did not know.

Sepirah paused as the jackal began to apologize for being so rude. He even introduced himself as Revan. Revan?! The dark princess couldn’t help but laugh at his name. It was just so cliché. She even went so far as to lay on her back and laugh with her paws covering her chest. Once the dark princess was done with her little outburst, she turned her attention back to the jackal with a smirk on her face. “Well then ‘Raven’, welcome to the lands of Inferni.” When the male asked for her name, she rose to her feet before giving a small bow. ”My name is Sepirah Jendayi Lykoi.”

[/html]
OOC: Indeed ^^ It's like staring at something that just takes your breath away, then brings it back in one smooth movement. Gah I love it Big Grin

Revan took the time to analyze her a bit better, taking in every small detail about her. My how easy it was to stare at her. Knowing his luck she prolly had a mate all ready of course, it seemed as if all the good catches are taken early, but it didn't matter. She wouldn't be interested in him anyway, even if he was a Jackal like her. He hadn't thought about what any other coyote would think when they saw the tooth around his neck. Of course now that it was brought to his attention, he knew it might cause unnecessary hostility towards him if they took offense to it, but he didn't care much. He was proud of his trophy. He had earned it and if someone else had a problem with him wearing it then they can go tell that to the bloodthirsty coyote's rotting corpse way back in the United States, if it hadn't been picked clean yet by crows or sad as it was, more coyotes.

Her attitude toward him seemed to change as time went on and she even so much as began to laugh, though he had no idea why. He watched her roll on the grass, laughing until she couldn't breathe with a polite smile on his muzzle, but he couldn't for the life of him figure out just what was so funny. He waited patiently and politely until she was done laughing before perking himself up again. "Thanks for welcoming me...but...does that mean I'm in the pack? Oh and of course, nice to meet you Sepirah." What an odd name. He had never heard a name like that around here and it confused him, his head tilting to the side slightly. Nevertheless, it was easy on the ears, especially the full name. Sepirah Jendayi Lykoi...it certainly had a nice ring to it. He wondered though, just for the sake of curiosity, how Sepirah Jendayi Rejanikant would sound spoken aloud, but he didn't dare say it in front of her.

Instead, he chose to sit down in an effort to take this conversation onto a less formal and more friendly path. After all, his father never said it was rude make a friend before being accepted into the pack, but it was at that moment that he realized something. "Wait a minute...Lykoi? You're one of the Lykoi family? Wow! I've heard so much about your family from my father, who said he got the information from the coyote pack he had lived with before I was born. Tell me, Sepirah, are the rumors true? Not to mean any offense of course." He knew at this point his curiosity had gotten him into trouble. Would she take offense to his question? If she did, he most certainly might as well decide to try to join a different pack.
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... epmoon.png); background-color:#211f14; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">Meep. Congrats on getting community soul by the way :3. WC: 418 {3 points}

Sepirah could not stop laughing at how silly the jackal’s name was. Here was a black being with a name that sounded just like another black being. Perhaps she could get another laugh out of the whole thing if she were to catch a raven and present it to him. The dark princess rose back to her feet as she noticed him looking over her. She was not surprised by the male’s actions. Most of course had the thought of mates on their minds. Sepirah had not received the attention she desired from a male and none seemed very interested in her. She gave a soft sigh as her eyes moved back to his necklace. In all honesty, she didn’t have a problem with him wearing it seeing as she was mostly jackal, but she was not sure how the other pack members would take to him wearing a coyote tooth as a trophy. Her tail wagged in her amusement as she continued to look over him.

Sepirah journeyed closer to the male as he was speaking. She crossed the line of skulls to his side and began to circle around him. Her mind was beginning to change about having him around. She would love to have another jackal around, especially one that was a male. Perhaps this was the one she was looking for, someone to share a bond with. She stopped at his side and even leaned her head over his shoulder. ”You’re not in the pack yet male. You need the leader’s permission before that happens.” She paused before flicking her tail. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you too Raven.” She wasn’t even bothering to pernounce his name right. She found it was more fun to tease with the male.

Sepirah moved around and took her seat at his side. She kept her ears up and her body alert just in case someone else decided to drop by. This was a side of the dark princess that she hadn’t show to anyone, except for Kaena. Her smile remained as the jackal had his outburst. How did a male from the united states find out about her family name? She gave a bit of a devilish smirk before replying. ”Yes, I am a Lykoi. So how did your father find out about my family hmm?” Her expression changed at the question about if the rumors were true. What rumors? She gave the male a confused look and cocked her head. ”What rumors are you talking about?”

[/html]
OOC: Thanks ^^ I'm happy to have it Big Grin

Revan watched warily as she suddenly walked up to him and began to circle him. He understood general canine greetings, it was ingrained into his very instincts, but he had a feeling this was something more, and it intrigued him. Was Sepirah eying him over, getting a good look at him to see if he was worthy of something? He couldn't tell so far, but he jumped slightly as she laid her head on his shoulder. Why was she doing that? This jackal was definitely unpredictable and her behavior was quite confusing, but her words brought him out of the trance she had placed him in. "So I take it you're not the leader then, Sepirah? By the way my name is Revan, but you can call me Raven if you want to. I like those birds, they are really interesting looking creatures, and fun to watch as a pup." He smiled as much as canine expression would allow, a jackal like smile that supposedly struck fear in some and happiness in others, it was hard to tell which would react in what way.

Her next actions confused him even more. As he watched, she seemed on edge, as if waiting for something. Most likely she was waiting for a high ranking member to arrive, but he had a feeling once again that this was something more. He wasn't quite sure what to think of her behavior and was glad for the distraction when she asked how he knew about her family name. "Well...as I said, my father lived with a coyote pack long before I was born. He told me many stories about the Lykoi's, but at the risk of offending you, I will not repeat the rumors. They are only gossip after all. You seem like a nice Jackal anyways, and it's not often that you see one like you, especially while I am awake." He laughed, hoping she didn't read too much into what he said. His sense of humor was after all, fairly unique. He couldn't help but look at her, the way her fur shined so uniquely in the sun light, the gentle curves her her strong yet dainty legs, the cuteness of her ears, the tightness of her muscles as she moved. He was more than happy now that minds couldn't be read.

He was sure she would prolly filet him if she knew what he was thinking, if it wasn't obvious from all the staring. He shook his head and cleared his throat. "Uh, forgive me but..." He thought about it for a moment. Was it too bold to say it? Would she get offended? No of course not. Why would she get offended at a compliment? With that it was settled. "Sepirah, I just wanted to say you are very beautiful. I just thought I'd give you that compliment, from one jackal to another." He mentally slapped himself for not bring her one of his "gifts" but he supposed it could always wait. He would have to find something special for her anyways, he knew that much.
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... epmoon.png); background-color:#211f14; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">Love is in the air xD. WC: 366 {3 points}

Sepirah continued to look over the jackal and his looks in particular. His figure was much like her’s and she was glad to see that he did vary in his face. He had an odd marking on his face and and it was more of an actual red instead of a deeper orange. She loved her muzzle seeing as it was typical of her family and found that it was something she had in common with her grandmother. She continued to move around him as he spoke. ”You’re right, I’m not the leader but my grandmother, Kaena Lykoi, is one of the leaders of this clan.” The dark princess smiled as he corrected his name for her. She flicked her tail against him and snickered. ”Your name sounds too close to raven for me not to call you that. It fits your figure quite well.” The jackal normally would have tried to strike fear into the male’s face, but so far, she was not sure what she was doing. She was sure that she was just leading him on instead.

Sepirah had to admit that she was not really interested in how the male’s father knew about her family, but was more interested in him more. She laid her head on his shoulder blade and took in his wonderful scent. She could smell the faint hint of the coyote’s scent from his necklace but she tried to ignore it. The dark princess listened carefully as the jackal spoke. She couldn’t help but laugh as the male did. He was becoming more and more welcome to be around. She moved her head off him and looked to the sky as she thought about her family and what they would think of how she was treating this male.

Sepirah froze with the male’s next action. She could not see this one coming and it came right out of no where. The dark princess who loved so much attention was now speechless. She had no idea what to say in response to his compliment. She remained froze and just stared into his pumpkin eyes. Her mind searched for words on what to say but nothing was coming to mind.

[/html]
Revan just sat quietly as she took in everything about him. His eyes and head followed her every move as she walked around him, a politely curious look in his eyes. He sat up straight and his stomach jumped a bit as she casually let him know just who one of the leaders was. He now realized he was in the presence of the granddaughter of one of the Alphas, Lykoi blood running deeper and farther up the chain than he could have imagined. It was amazing how one simple sentence can completely change someone's life so drastically, but he decided to act as if it wasn't anything he hadn't dealt with before.

Instead he just acted as he normally would, as if this beautiful Jackal was just another normal Jackal, though unique in many ways compared to the so called "normal". He smiled. "Well, as I said, you can call me Raven if you wish. I will think of a name for you as well however, and don't worry, it will come to me." He laughed, though he wasn't quite sure what she had meant by it fits his figure quite well. Maybe there was a hidden meaning in the simple phrase that he couldn't see just yet, or maybe it was just something that was said more here than back home. Whatever the case, all thought was dropped as she again laid her head on his shoulder and he could hear her sniffing deeply as if taking in his scent.

The confusion he often felt around the females who he had met in his life was making itself evident yet again. The problem wasn't that she was acting strange, he didn't have a problem with that. It was merely the fact that he felt as if he was missing something all the time, as if they were speaking another language that he couldn't quite pick up on. The only female he ever really understood was Rose, mainly because she never acted this way. Sure the occasional sisterly nuzzle, nip on the side, or even a hug, but never anything like what Sepirah was doing now. After a moment's thought he decided to accept it. He could always have a friend to hang with, especially one as beautiful as Sepirah, and who knows? Maybe life in this pack would be something he had been wishing for all his life.

As he removed himself from his thoughts he realized she was staring into his eyes, not moving an inch, almost not breathing. "Um..everything ok Sepirah?" He thought back and only remembered responding to her calling him Raven, so why was she acting in such a way...unless...No..it wasn't possible. She couldn't read minds...that's just crazy. But then according to the rumors about the Lykois....He had no idea she was really responding to his complement, blissfully unaware as he was.
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... epmoon.png); background-color:#211f14; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">Poor Speirah. WC: 340 {3 points}

Sepirah watched as the male jumped up a bit. What did she say to make him do this? Was it her comment about her grandmother being the leader? It would make sense but there was no reason for him to give her more respect. She was still one of the lower ranks so there was no need to show her more respect because of her relations. Speaking of which, if he acted this way, he’d be showing too much respect to more than half the pack. Most of the pack as far as she knew was her family. She shook her head and snickered once more. ”No need to act like that Raven. I’m still a low rank. Treat me as you would a lower rank, not how you would because of family relations.”

Sepirah was glad to see that the male was still allowing her to use the nickname she had picked out for him, but he seemed to want one for her. There was only one thing that came to her mind. ”Well, if you’re looking for a nickname, you could call me Mafdet.” As if on cue, she watched a small snake pass by the male’s paw. She moved her paw out to let it slither over it and let her lift it up off the ground. Mafdet was the Egyptian goddess of snake and scorpions, so it was no surprise that the snake was not biting her. The jackal lowered her paw back down to the ground before watching it slither away.

Sepirah still could not get any words through about his compliment. No one had ever told her something like that before so it was foreign to her. She stayed there just staring at him as she continued to search her mind. Finally the male said something to break her from her trance. She gave a small nod before she shook her head. ”Yeah, I’m ok. Just… never expected anyone to say that…” It was all she could think to say before going silent again.

[/html]
Revan continued to admire her, as everything he could see was an instant like for him. How could he not like her so much really? She was beautiful, a bit off like he was, and despite her strange sense of humor, he liked that as well. "I don't mean to treat you like a higher rank or a lower rank. I meant to treat you as a really good esteemed colleague, because that's what I see you as, an equal. I hope I don't bring offense by that." He smiled and flicked one of his ears, raising a hind leg to scratch at it.

His leg dropped when she told him to call her Mafdet. He smiled politely, returning his leg to its rightful place. "While Mafdet is a unique and pretty name, I think I will make one of my own, if you don't mind. This one needs to be special and needs to come from something you did, that way everytime I call you the name we will both remember the good memory and it will make us laugh." He smiled again, standing up to stretch his legs a bit, not noticing the snake until it was too late, but creatures like that didn't bother him much. Though his father told him to stay away from snakes, better safe than sorry, he had always had a peculiar interest in them. They were such interesting animals, able to move without legs, some able to swallow meals that are much larger than them, and of course there was that universal fear, despite them being such small creatures.

When she let the snake go off of her paw he watched it carefully, his head tilted to the side, before turning his head back to Sepirah. "You like snakes too, I see. I've always had a fascination with them, they're certainly interesting creatures." He smiled but it was turned into a frown the moment she had said it. His mouth dropped open and his head again tilted to the side. He was speechless for the moment, unable to comprehend how it could be possible. When his words returned to him, he was careful not to offend her. "You mean to tell me that no one has ever told you how beautiful you are? What are they blind? That's madness...pure uncut madness. Sepirah, you are very beautiful, and that is nothing but the truth." He nuzzled her in a friendly way, trying not to make her uncomfortable if she didn't like the way he was acting. " Snakes may be interesting creatures, but of course, not nearly as interesting as you, Sepirah. You should believe it and I'm really surprised that no one has ever gave you such worthy compliments before."

Just then a slight breeze picked up and carried with it a special scent, one that anyone should instantly recognize, but held a special meaning for Revan. "Wait one moment Sepirah, I want to get you something." He smiled as he stepped back and headed into the woods, looking for the source of the scent. When he returned, his eyes were locked onto hers, though his ears were slacked a bit, as if he was slightly embarrassed by the almost completely decayed bird skeleton now dangling from his mouth. He had hoped and talked himself into hoping that she would like his gift instead of squealing with disgust and tossing it back at him, or secretly throwing it out when he wasn't looking. He never knew why, but this was his way of showing affection. He gently placed the bird skeleton at her paws and backed away slightly, watching her reaction carefully, completely expecting her to yell at him for how gross the thing was or how weird he was for bringing it. "It's for you Sepirah..do you like it? It's ok if you don't, I just wanted to help you feel better."
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... epmoon.png); background-color:#211f14; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">I think Revan may have to work a bit harder. WC: 389 {3 points}

Sepirah was so glad to hear that the male wanted nothing more than to treat her as an equal, but there was something else throwing her off. He kept looking over her as if he couldn’t stop looking at her. She found it a bit odd seeing that there was no other male who did this to her. It was a new feeling and she was so confused. The dark princess shook her head to get the thought out of her head and looked back to the male in her presence. She still hadn’t answered him yet. ”That sounds wonderful. We like that kind of respect here in Inferni as long as you show respect to the leaders.”

Sepirah was a bit down when the male rejected her idea for a nickname. She loved the name of the goddess she was modeled after and wanted so much to be like her. It was the reason she loved snakes and scorpions so much, though snakes were more common. She watched him move when the snake came by, though he didn’t seem to mind. The dark princess smiled and saw that there was something else they had in common. They both enjoyed the company of snakes. Perhaps now it was best to mention why she picked Mafdet as a nickname. ”Of course I like snakes. Back where I came from Mafdet is the Egyptian Goddess of snakes and scorpions. Snakes are so amazing and they give me a lot of company when I’m alone.” The compliments from Revan would not stop. Once again the jackal was speechless. She just went silent and prayed that he would say something to break the silence.

Sepirah waited when Revan ran off. She wondered where he went and what he was going to get her. She flicked her tail as she waited and soon caught his scent coming back. She looked to the gift he brought her and looked to the skull. Just because the pack lined wolf skulls on the borders didn’t mean she liked them. She pushed the skull away and gave him a disgusted look. ”That’s disgusting!” She wasn’t afraid to be blunt about anything. She moved back away from it and back to the Inferni borders. Perhaps it would be better to deal with someone else to deal with this male.

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

OOC: One moment please....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Big Grin *backflips and winces* Guh should have stretched first XD Oh and Fy'Ra, don't worry, Sepirah will fall for Revan's charms eventually >:3

Revan smiled as she answered his question. "Excellent, I will keep that in mind. It's common courtesy to always show respect to those higher in rank, if I get accepted of course. No rush though, I'm quite happy just spending time out in the borders here, with you." He lifted a leg and scratched at the back of his neck, trying to take the silence away from them. It seemed to him that she was thinking heavily about something, but he never expected it to be him.

There she went bringing about the Mafdet name again. He never heard of the Egyptians but he didn't want to offend her with his naivete or ignorance to the races of creatures around here. Though she did say back where she came from, meaning she wasn't born here, he assumed these Egyptians were creatures that lived around here as well as where she came from, though he had no idea what creature they could be. For some reason he had an image of a tall bipedal creature with no fur and a jackal's head. Where did that come from? He wasn't sure but he didn't have enough time to think about it as he realized she was waiting for an answer.

"Mafdet is a pretty name, but I just don't think it suits you. You're a goddess, I'll give you that, but not in the way you describe. You need a name that's special only from me to you, and that takes time to come to me. Don't worry, you will like it, I promise." He smiled widely as he returned with the gift.

The moment she had given him the disgusted look and yelled at him about the gift, his heart sank, but he didn't show it. He had been expecting this kind of reaction, but it was simply how he showed affection to someone, besides showering them with compliments of course. It was the equivalent of a human boy giving a girl a frog. Most girls would scream and freak out, yelling at the boy for being so gross, but it was the only way he knew to show affection. Instead of making a big deal out of it, he simply turned and headed back into the woods to dispose of the gift, his ears drooping along with his tail, though he didn't realize it. When he returned he noticed she was leaving, but he couldn't follow her without trespassing on Inferni's lands. Instead, he looked off after her. "Um...I'll see you later then Sepirah. It was nice talking to you." He smiled, though he was still hurt by her earlier disgust with his gift.

He sat down and waited, hoping at least somebody else would come by to offer him a place in the pack. Surely somebody else would come by soon, though Sepirah hadn't gone far off, choosing to watch her carefully as she left. Maybe she would let somebody know he was waiting here, or maybe she would turn back and lead him to the Alphas. All he could do was wait and hope and let fate reveal itself to him, something he would happily do, if only to see Sepirah again, and to be a member of this pack.
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... epmoon.png); background-color:#211f14; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">WC: 305 {3 points}

Sepirah was still disappointed that the male didn’t like the name that she had picked out. She always admired the gods and goddesses of Egypt. Revan must have never heard of them or even Egypt before. If she ever got the chance to go back home to Egypt, she would have to drag this jackal with her and show him the wonders of her birth home, though he would have to get used to the heat. It was hot in Egypt but she knew the trip would be worth it. She shook her head to get the idea out. She was sure that there was no way she was going to be able to go back home.

Sepirah watched as the male got rid of his gift and formed a hint of sorrow in his eyes. The dark princess would have been happier with a recently killed animal rather than one that’s been decaying for some time now. Even though she liked to give gifts to others, at least hers made a bit of sense. The jackal heard Revan speak again as she backed up and took her seat. She wasn’t going anywhere, but she wanted to see how he would react to her acting this way. She flicked her tail as she replied. ”I’m not going anywhere Raven. I just feel a bit better back here.”

Sepirah hadn’t even realized that she still needed the leader’s approval before the male could even set foot into her pack’s territory. She held her head high and let out a howl, calling for one of the leaders. She was used to doing this seeing as there were other new comers that she had to do this for. She hoped that someone would respond so that she could leave the borders and do some of her other duties.

[/html]
Revan could actually see the disappointment etched across her face as soon as he had again rejected her nickname, but it was for a good reason. He didn't want to call her a name that she picked, he wanted to make up a special nickname for her, one of a kind for such a one of a kind jackaless. He would wait until that time came and then he knew she would like the name.

Revan was indeed still disappointed that she didn't like his gift, but he pushed that aside for the moment. He would try better next time, maybe instead of choosing a decaying bird, something much better, like a freshly killed animal, or a skull from a fox or something. From the look on her face, she didn't seem to like the skeleton however, so he now knew to look for something with far more flesh on its bones.

"Well, I suppose if you're more comfortable over there, that's ok. I can't move really from beyond this point, so if you were wanting to leave, it's ok. I will catch up with you later.." But then she released her howl, and it was such a wonderful sound. He himself had only heard his mother's, father's, and sister's howls, but only his mother had such a trademark jackal howl. As a gift for him being much more jackal like than his father and sister, he himself had recieved the most jackal like howl and he raised his head to add his song to hers, increasing the intensity and mixing their peculiar notes and pitches together in an orchestra of music.

He had no idea why she was howling for the moment, too lost in it to really appreciate what was going on, but he was happy nonetheless. If someone did return the howl, he was sure he would have his chance to join the pack soon, so he waited patiently, smiling at Sepirah for a moment before counting the skulls again as he waited.
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... epmoon.png); background-color:#211f14; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">Can we start wrapping this up? WC: 321 {3 points}

Sepirah continued to watch the male to see what he would do. She knew he could see that she was disappointed, but was more interested on what he was going to do about it. She had to admit that while she hated the gift he had given her, the dark princess still had a bit of interest in this male. Although not the greatest with gifts, he was still charming and had great looks. The jackal never thought she would find another black jackal here in the Souls land. It must have been just her luck to run into another one. Perhaps he would follow just in the path as she, but she would never know until she brought him into the pack. The trouble with that was she did not have the leader’s permission to do so.

Before Sepirah even began to howl, the male said something that also made her begin to dislike him. He was giving up? Males usually wouldn’t give up on a female unless it went too far. All Revan did was give her a bad gift, and that was no reason for him to give up. She then began with her howl. She needed to get one of the leader’s attention so that she could so this male around the pack lands. So far she wasn’t getting any response back, but she didn’t give up.

Sepirah paused in her howl to see if anyone would howl back, but so far she was getting no luck. She was sure though that it would be alright to bring him in. She faced the male and nodded him towards her. ”Come on Ravan. Don’t want you just sitting there. It doesn’t look like I’m going to get a response so I’ll take you to them. Come along.” The dark princess then turned her back to him and began to lead him into the heart of the Inferni territory.

[/html]