untitled joining
[html]
[Image: 1-7.jpg]
Character Name: Esme Acidic
Character Birthdate (including year): January 1, 2008 (Shes almost three months)
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
Your e-mail: ilurichard@yahoo.com
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): YIM: ilurichard
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: I used to run around here a bit when it was on EZboard, but I had to quit because I couldn't keep up with my classes. My brother reintroduced me to the site now that it's moved. Forgive me, because I might be rusty! Esme is entering from the North part of Jaded Shadows. Smile

She was not sure how long she had wandered for...it felt like years. Esme had been on her feet day and night for the last couple of days, too afraid to stop and rest, wanting to get farther and farther. She needed to find her mothers and her sister, that was true, but now that goal was seeming less and less real. What was real now was the fact that she was practically starving to death. Esme had only just started to eat raw food all by herself, but all of that food had been brought to her by Diana and Wednesday.

She wondered where her sister was. She could live without her parents if she really, really had to...but she missed her sister more than anything else in the entire world. Her sister looked a lot like her, white with red eyes, but there was one thing that set Orion apart--three black spots on her back. Orion was much healthier than Esme, too, and could hear a lot better. Sometimes Esme had troubles with her hearing.

A few days earlier she had fallen asleep on the island, on that huge, thick piece of tree bark. It had taken what felt like an eternity for her to get to land again, and when she had landed she had found that she did not know any of the surroundings. They were strange. Ever since then she had been searching for her mothers and sister. She was sure that they were looking for her, too, and it hurt to think about what they were doing right now.

Her sanguineous eyes took in the place around her, the beginnings of a forest. There were new smells here, ones that scared her a little. She'd never been around anyone other than her mothers and her sister, and wasn't sure what she should do. The scruffy young puppy halted when the smells became overpowering, tilting her head to peer around a few of the trees. She was so tiny, and this place was so huge! She didn't know what to do now. She and her parents and sister had always roamed wherever they pleased...they had not had to answer to any alpha or beta.

In her days a-sea she had become sunburnt because of the sun. She was albino, and her fur was very thin for a pup of her age. It was just her luck that warmth had been radiating up from the ocean around her...that had saved her. But the sun had burnt her sensitive skin. Beneath her fur, she was a nice shade of pink. She whimpered as she sat down, her skin stretching uncomfortably. Her pawpads were cracked a little...she wasn't very hydrated, so they weren't soft like they usually were, and they had developed cracks during her long travels to Jaded Shadows.

[/html]
[html]

Remedy had been wondering more and more everyday where Ravesque had gone but now it just seemed kind of hopeless. What if he left because of the way that Remedy had been acting? How selfish of her to do something like that. Since she got back she had been avoiding Fatin, it seemed, and re-joined Jaded Shadows. She had been beating herself up for her father going missing all the sudden forever. Remedy couldn't even look at her reflection anymore, she looked too much like her father. At the moment she had a rabbit, good size and perfect for a couple wolves even though it was only her. She at least got her mind off things by hunting and Jaded Shadows had been keeping her plenty busy. She came back because she needed somewhere to go, getting sick of being alone all the time.

The black female looked around as she heard a puppy whimper, it wasn't until she looked a further distance away from her that she noticed a white ball of fluff whimpering and the pup looked like to be in pain. Quickly, she jumped up with her rabbit in mouth and ran over to the pup as fast as she could on all fours. "Hey there... you okay little one?" she questioned the pup and licked it ear. It was female and she seemed to be in pain, maybe was sad as well. She dropped the rabbit beside the puppy, she looked like she was becoming only bone now because it was probably hungry if there was no mother. She pushed the rabbit right in front of the pup, "Here, have this.." the pup would probably devour it. She looked albino, red eyes.. oh god red eyes exactly like hers, exactly like Ravesque's. She sighed at the sad memories and tried to avoid the puppies eyes. "What's your name?" this was her motherly instincts kicking in, even though she had yet to have pups she did always get the feelings. It made her miss all her little brothers and sisters, she was going to have to visit them the next afternoon and maybe finally get in to see Fatin, if not she was going to have to see Fatin at some time.

[/html]
[html]

Her parents had taught her to never, ever trust anyone that wasn't from the family. When the large shape came toward her she puffed up instinctively, taking a few leaps backwards. No, no no! She couldn't let the other wolf anywhere near her! She had never seen anyone that color before, that dark, dark color...and it scared her! She and her sister and mothers were all the same color. She didn't know that wolves could even be as dark as the night.

When the adult licked her she screeched, letting out a loud yelp. It hurt! Her entire body ached, with every step she took, because of the sunburns. And any sort of touching hurt, too. She backed farther away, her tail curling between her legs. There was only one answer, here. This big, black wolf was a monster!

She bared her tiny teeth at the menace, puffing up to her full amount. A rabbit was tossed in front of her, distracting her for a moment, but she dismissed it after a few seconds. She didn't know what to do with a rabbit, that was for sure. Her mothers had always brought her already-chewed food. She wasn't even sure what this big, hairy, long-eared thing in front of her was.

"You's...better back!!!! Back!!!!!" She was so frightened that the words barely came out, and when they did, they came as a squeak. "Maw-ster!!"

[/html]
[html]

Remedy sighed. She was like that when she was a puppy too, "Actually...you're wrong, I'm not a monster. If I was I'd have already eaten you. I'm Remedy Acidic....whats your name?" she didn't know who the young wolf was. In fact she had never seen the creature before in her life. She was obviously a long way from home, although she was quite adorable. Remedy had made up her mind to try and convince the young pup to let her stay there with Remedy and she could get Tayui to come and fix that up.

With a quick 'pulling self together' moment, she looked at the young little pup and she said all nice and soft, "Do you have anywhere to go?" Remedy only felt for this pup because she was the exact same as a puppy except that it was Fatin who took her in, who later mated with her father Ravesque and they had a bunch of demon puppies who Remedy adored with all her heart.

[/html]
[html]

"Esa-may" She wasn't very good at pronouncing things, not even her own name. The little one frowned in concentration, trying to come up with a better way to get the name across to the other creature. "Essss-mayy" She tried. She hadn't really been talking for very long at all, and she was still learning.

"I's the ssame! The Acc--idd" She nodded as she thought about this. She was an Acid, too. Or...Acider? Acidic? That was what this wolf had said, wasn't it? Esme's ears wilted a little bit when Remedy asked her if she had someplace to stay. She didn't, not right now. And she was so hungry! She needed to be somewhere where she could get food, and get stronger. Then she could go looking for her mothers and sister. "No...I is alone. I's mommas and sister is gones"

[/html]
[html]
put in the title of this thread put (LEADER NEEDED)

Remedy almost felt like her heart dropped. Another Acidic? She wasn't Fatin's that was for sure, she wasn't albino. However, Ravesque was missing..did this mean he had another lover and that was the reason he left? She felt..misplaced because he started a family with Fatin, disappeared and now Esme shows up and says she's an Acidic too. "Well that would mean that we are family." she basically was only thinking to herself but she blurted that out. "Until we find your mommy, you can stick with me so you don't get lost. I'll take care of you...promise." Remedy smiled at the young one. Esme was so cute and she looked easily lovable. However that would take a lot of Remedy's free time at least until Esme was older. "I'll give you lots of food and stuff, make you feel better and then we can search for your mommy...and sister.. okay? But this means we are going to have to ask the alpha if you can stay with me, I'm sure she'll say yes though..since we're are family." that was hard to take in, but anyways it didn't matter, she just wanted Esme to remain safe. With that Remedy stepped a foot away from Esme looked around and gave a long howl, waiting for the arrival of Tay.

[/html]
oh crap D:

[html]
Quiet, quick steps brought her around to the scene of two wolves, one young and tiny, one older and familiar. Was she even still regarded as a mother figure for Remedy? It was odd, and hard, trying to assume where she fit in to the Acidic family now that Ravesque was gone. And oh, low and behold, this child was the spawn of her former mate! How much fun THAT was going to be when she discovered the facts. Her green eyes paused on the young child and she gave a small smile, squatting down so that she wasn't so scary. As a shifted werewolf, Fatin easily towered over the child but she didn't want to scare the child either....

"What's your name?" SHe asked before she looked up at Remedy. "Was she alone?" It seemed all too common that children were left on their own these days.
[/html]
[html]

She looked back at Remedy, a little confused. What? Mother? But she had two mothers, not one. Esme tried to correct the mistake, opening her mouth. "No! I is having two mozzersss." She was not in complete control of her voice, and it jumped around a little bit as she talked. "Diana is muh mommy...but Wez-day is muh ozzer mommy" She hoped that she had made it clear. She did not know that having two mothers was an unusual thing, in the wolf world. For her, it was as normal as could be.

Before she realized it, there was another wolf there. How did everyone get there so quick? She had not even smelled Fatin coming toward them. Usually her nose was pretty good, but these were strange, foreign lands. The wolf that came to join her and Remedy was a female as well. It was probably best, because she had never met any males before in her entire life.

"I iz Ezz-may" She said, trying her best to copy Remedy's body language. She wanted to look proper in front of this other, older wolf. "I lozt muh mommies, and muh sister...I floated away into the big water" She frowned, remembering this. "My fazzer is gone--I is never having meeted him"

[/html]
[html]
POOR FATIN! <3333

Remedy looked up to see Fatin approach, that must have been almost as hard for Fatin as it was for Remedy. "Hey...Fatin... Uh yeah she was alone, her name is... Esme..Acidic. She was born to a.. female pair, we'll talk later about this." she said, trying to fit her reasons to be more... reasonable, "I was wondering if she had permission to join Jaded Shadows, I'm planning to take care of her. I'll make sure she gets everything she needs, she'll be a good girl, she'll be fine." she quietly looked down at Esme, the cute little ball of white fur with those red eyes. She was sure that Fatin would be okay with it, although she probably would want to steer clear of Esme as she didn't want to bring back memories of Ravesque, "And it may only be temporary, if we...find her mothers." and where was Ravesque in a time like this? Making offspring's he knew he was never going to be in their lives in the first place.

[/html]
[html]
Esme Acidic. Nothing before this statement, and nothing after was processed by the female. All that she heard was Acidic, and all that she remembered when this day was done was that there was another Acidic family out there. The timelines matched just fine, this child looked only a few months old....and he had left just after she had given birth, maybe a month's time at the very most. Her children were grown now, and here she was, witnessing all that she was worth - leaving, obviously. Maybe he wanted children that looked just like him. Maybe he just wanted to procreate with no repercussions. Maybe she shouldn't have kidded herself that it would work out anyways, she loved Kaena, still loved Kaena, had loved Kaena when lying with Ravesque. He never loved you. You never loved him. You both were fooling yourselfs the whole time.

She held back a soft cry and her eyes fled to Remedy. Weakly she nodded, allowing the child to live amongst them and in her older siblings care in one small motion. "We can talk later....settle her in, will you?" Fatin could not handle this moment, not in front of anyone. The thoughts that filled her head hurt her too badly to face, and she did not want this to be the first impression the young child had of Jaded Shadows. Turning her eyes - no, WILLING her eyes to the small frame again she paused to smile "You'll like it here, I think. We even have other puppies for you to play with..." They're your family, after all. With that Fatin stood and placed a hand on Remedy's shoulder, giving it a light squeeze before she left to handle her thoughts in private.
[/html]
[html]
let's end this up now. =3 Esme, we can start a new thread and Remedy can show her around Jaded Shadows a little.

Remedy knew how much Fatin was hurting, Remedy was hurting a little inside too. Then again, she smiled and knew that Fatin hurt more because she loved Ravesque... well she thought Fatin loved Ravesque. Remedy could live with more siblings, but Fatin? Possibly thinking she was replaced so quickly by another female. However, Esme said that she had two mothers, so did that mean he was giving evil spawns out just to make everyone happy on the planet? Of course he probably never thought that Remedy or Fatin wouldn't run into any of his new children. Remedy realized she still was going to love Esme like she should because Esme didn't do anything...so why should she pay for Ravesque's actions. "Come on Esme...I'll show you to our new home." she smiled and gently nudged the female towards Remedy's...and Esme's den.

[/html]