Of Cabbages and Kings...
[html]

OOC: Lalalala! You're up Marie. :3

The day was chilled, befitting the wintry mix that was prevalent on the horizon. It was that time of the season, the time when the world slowed beneath the gentle kiss of frost, stopped under the blanket of snow. The world was well into that cooling phase of Autumn's grasp, waiting patiently for Jack Frost's dancing deliverance of the true chill. And for a thin-furred dog like the slender cream and lilac female, it was already quite cold. What was she doing so far north with winter creeping upon them? Hoping to check in with her family.

Her once close family.

Ah, the old homestead. Memories flooded the optime collie's mind, dancing over days of warmth and soft tales, curling up beside a tender-hearted giant and learning from a cream savior. Nights of terrifying dreams and rescue from the frozen waters of the ocean, barely surviving and wishing it would all end. Those days of her childhood, fleeting as they were, danced into her consciousness as she took in the familiar scents of the Cour Des Miracles pack lands, the fresh breeze from the water causing a shudder to peel up lilac pelt. Vibrant amethyst gems sparkled at the possibilities of meeting with everyone again, though her will to travel had not yet completely fizzled out of her itching paws. Hadn't Haven once promised to teach her to ride? And Alaine hadn't completed teaching the bright female her lessons. And then...

What of Caillen?

Her expression drastically changed then, her eyes flooding with the memory of that night, that fateful eve when they had reunited in her now preferred form... and then she vanished once more, a gypsy on the winds, heart breaking even as her paws continued to tread the daggers of the world beyond. What would he ever want with her now...? The wise-eyed babe no longer existed in the form he knew her. Now she was grown, no longer the adorable pup that showed him up every lesson she attended, but a lovely young flower, blossomed in the lonely world that was her life until this point. Creamy maw fell to the Earth while floppy collie's ears flattened against prim, perfectly shaped skull. Caillen couldn't want her anymore... surely the gentle giant had moved on? Creatures such as they were fickle, after all... and as romantic as the merle mix was, he had to have found another.

Someone that wouldn't leave with no notice at all.

Lips parted in a sigh as Sylvie forced herself to be cheerful. Though he was her sun, the one person that would light up her world with little more than a smile, there were others important to her, right? Ruri, her beloved half-sister, Alaine, her Savior, Guardian, Mother, Haven, her friend and, perhaps, mentor... She was not on these lands to rejoin her once beloved home pack, no, she was there to visit. But who would she visit first? Striding down the hills of Cour Des Miracles, wild locks whirling behind her, Sylvie would likely attract attention. That would be her ticket in to visit! Surely someone would recognize the full-grown younger sibling of their Dauphine?

<style type="text/css">
.everythingyouneed b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffebff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.everythingyouneed i {font-style:italic; color:#ffebff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.everythingyouneed-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffebff; text-align:right; }
.everythingyouneed p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.everythingyouneed {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#9390b9; background-image:url(http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l65/J ... point0.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;border:5px double #ffebff; padding: 400px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffc6ff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... htable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

ooc text!

Yay Mara is crazy fyi. She and Haku have had a couple more interactions before he died.

Amaranth walked along the land she was trying to gain the curage to talk to her father. She didn't want him to be mad at her and she wanted to ask him about a few other things too. She was happy to be out today though. She had to start thinking about how they were going to build the walls inside the cave. It would be hard but she knew it was possible to do.

Walking along a scent she hadn't smelt in a very long time hit her. She looked around her cold purple eyes darkened as she looked around hoping to find where it was coming from. Amaranth followed her nose there was a first she never followed what instincs told her to do. She felt the urge to find out who it was.

Amaranth stopped in her tracks it was her. That girl from so long ago amaranth rolled her eyes. No one important at least not to her. She was going to turn away but chose not too. "Your back?" Amaranth asked moving her hair from her face. "I thought you were gone for good though I hadn't seen your partner in crime either thought you left together. then again I haven't been paying attention." She said smiling. She had a rough night she had a nightmare and she was sick of them to be honest.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: I sort of figured. o:

As Sylvie scanned the horizon, deep, violet eyes glinting in the light, her mind slipped back into those days again. To her left was a large tree, bathed golden, red, and brown in the hues of the season, decorated by piles of crunchy, cripsy leaves, like those she had hidden beneath so many months ago. Smiling softly at the memory, chocolate nose twitched upon cream maw, alerting her brain of a familiar scent. Not as familiar as others might have been, but familiar enough to spark a continuance to her leafy memories. Amaranth, the husky mix, that fiery child who had so sent her friend into a fit of extended stutters.

Cream and lilac fur danced about in a soft breeze as bright amethyst eyes found the similarly aged female. For a moment, it seemed, the husky mix was startled by her appearance, stopping suddenly to stare. Amaranth had grown, just as Sylvie had, and when the other lovely young lady came to a stop before the slim fairy, Sylvie took a moment to appreciate the changes. However, as the red-headed female's mouth opened, it seemed that only the outside had really changed.

One padded hand settled behind soft, spiky mane, rubbing the back of her head in a sheepish sort of manner. "Hello to you too, Amaranth..." She said, one slim eyebrow arching into a slightly amused expression. "I was not gone for good, no. Alaine will always be my... my mother." She softly noted, blinking at Amaranth's sharp gaze. Was the red female okay...? Sylvie's thought process stopped suddenly as Mara's words truly took hold. Her partner in crime? Caillen? Caillen hadn't been around? "Wait... Caillen's been missing?" She asked then, eyes widening slightly, betraying a surprised concern. Slim hand paused behind her head, suspended in the air in a startled fashion. Was he alright? What about Alaine?

"What about Alaine? Has she been okay?" Asked the collie girl, hands now crossing before her soft form. If at least Alaine was still in the area, she could always visit her next... the lilac beauty had planned on visiting her beloved guardian soon after arriving, after all. This could give her more reason to visit that old, creaking hotel sooner than first thought. Alaine likely would be worried sick about Caillen's disappearance- the peach and cream collie woman had always been protective of her young son...

<style type="text/css">
.everythingyouneed b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffebff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.everythingyouneed i {font-style:italic; color:#ffebff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.everythingyouneed-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffebff; text-align:right; }
.everythingyouneed p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.everythingyouneed {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#9390b9; background-image:url(http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l65/J ... point0.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;border:5px double #ffebff; padding: 400px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffc6ff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... htable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

ooc text!

Yay Mara is crazy fyi. She and Haku have had a couple more interactions before he died.

Amaranth looked at her. "I have no idea where he is and if he's ok I don't keep tabs on people its not my job I'm no leader." She said looking at her. She wished that the boy was around she would have loved to play with him more. He was always stammering he couldn't talk well being flustered.

"I haven't seen her I know shes around but I don't get hurt so I don't go and see her. She said looking at the girl. She wished they would talk about something else or do something she tended to get bored rather easily. "Where have you been any way and are you here to return home? Amaranth asked looking her over. The woman looked to be in better shape then she. There were marks some could not see because of the clothes Amaranth wore but then again the marks on her eye and tail were visable and they were ones she tried to wear with pride though there was no pride in getting attacked by Haku soul and a feline of some sort. Thinking of cats it was odd she had Neko with her moments ago before she had reached here and now he was gone. But the sly cat wasn't far watching from the trees relaxing.

[/html]