this city, it's weeping.
[html]
mall-caps;color:#ffffff;line-height:7px;font-size:10px;">I want to see the look in her eyes,
when her body parts ways with life.

_____The colorful fabric was a peculiar sensation against her body, heavy and flowing, and seeming to confine her frame horribly within it's bright layers. She'd secured it loosely around the waist with a long silk sash, gliding through the decorative streets of chinatown with the warmth of alcohol flowing through her veins. Head down, dark hair concealing her features, body swayed faintly to a rhythm no one else could hear, ancient songs and old rhymes dying on her tongue. The sound of water reached her ears and briefly vision lifted, blank and empty, trying to focus on what lie ahead. There was a pond, water gushing from the mouths of four fish perched at the edges of a fountain. Approaching, the hem of her kimono whispering softly as it dragged along the ground, Kezia peered into the water, staring right into the face of a gigantic fish.
_____Lips curved with a smile, she watched the koi mouth the water as it breathed, peering up with wide, fishy eyes. Hand moved toward the surface, brushing a single claw across the water and causing the fish to quickly twist away and vanish among some weeds. Seating herself on a stone at the pond's edge, sleeve pulled back to reveal the bottle of clear liquor held in her hand. Cap long since lost, she lifted the opening to her lips, muzzle wrinkling in faint distaste as the liquid flowed into her mouth, despite tongue being long since numb to the burn. A soft sigh breathing past her lips, the only sound she'd made in a long time, girl turned to the water, watching fish swim lazily through the murky darkness.
[/html]
[html]

No, don't sleep tonight

I kept wanting to type Obi. But Anathra wouldn't know what that is :|

I'm hurt and ready for fire

The maze of streets was more like an interesting puzzle to her than a hindrance. Anathra had never been through this part of the old, dead city. The girl wove in and out of the tight, crammed-together shops, picking up trinkets and human items along the way. She lingered the longest in the clothing shops, admiring the silken fabric and vibrant colours. She even tried a few on, although after discovering how heavy the things were draped around the body, decided to leave the masterpieces of clothing where they were. The only thing she took from the clothing shops was a long sash, quite possible of wrapping around her waist four times, that caught her attention. It was a brilliant red colour that matched her hair, with bright yellow patterns swirling about it. It was much too long to tie herself, so she folded the heavy fabric and placed it in her pack with the other plethora of goodies she had found that day.

The other wolf passed by the shop like some tropical painted ghost. Catching it in peripheral vision at first, her head jerked, catching sight of the other just in time to lose sight of her again. Welsh girl exited the shop wordlessly, following the other werewolf until she ended up at the Koi pond. She didn't seem to notice her. Well, at least not yet. Anathra waited until the other had perched on a rock before approaching, moving with a quiet step and plopping herself down on the rock besides the stranger. Anerchiad, grinned lightly as she spoke the Welsh greeting, honey eyes roving over the water as she noticed the Koi. S'a pretty thing. There we go; random conversations with strangers. Now she felt right at home, once again.

[/html]
[html]
mall-caps;color:#ffffff;line-height:7px;font-size:10px;">I want to see the look in her eyes,
when her body parts ways with life.

_____Gold gaze peered blankly at the water, no longer seeing the fish that churned the pond with faint movements. Thoughts were slugging, unable to think, yet plagued with demons that never ceased to haunt her. Briefly, vaguely she contemplated throwing herself into the water, lips curling with macabre delight as she saw herself, floating silently on the water's surface, brilliant colors of the fabric that bound her billowing gently with a nearly nonexistent current. She'd killed the child in this manner after all. She'd been the one to murder her—cradling the girl gently in her arms in the image of a loving mother, carrying her to the riverside where she'd waded out into the waters, and held her head beneath the surface. Watched her tiny body grow limp and still, no longer struggling as life fled those pretty blue eyes, pale hair fanning through the stream like a ghost's.
_____A voice broke through her thoughts, and Kezia's gaze lifted, turning on a most peculiar looking girl, whose greeting was just as strange as her appearance. A piece of cloth, just as colorful as that Kezia wore herself was wrapped around the girl's waist, matching the brilliant shades that streaked through her hair. She'd seated herself beside the darker female, staring into the water just as Kezia'd been doing a moment before. Yet her lighthearted greeting caused the she-wolf to doubt her thoughts were as dark as her own. "Perhaps. But I find something prettier distracts me," she said, muzzle wrinkling with a silent laugh. The liquor pulsed through her blood, and Kezia found she didn't much care about anything at the moment, content to sit back and lazily stare at a bunch of oblivious fish swimming in a pond. Taking another drink from the bottle, she held it out to the strange girl, offering her some of the liquor to share. "Thirsty?"
[/html]
[html]
I NEVER NOTICED
-gurgle-
YOU WERE ILLEGAL
      Anathra, in fact, did not have a single dark thought in her mind. Perhaps her genetics simply didn't allow for it. There was so much hate and destruction and morbidity in her bloodline already, that when she was born...well, maybe there just wasn't capacity for it anymore. This of course wasn't a realistic explanation, but it was good as any.

Anathra's lips twitched as the other spoke, then giggled lightly. Lips still curled lightly, and Anathra shook her head as she pretended to look over her shoulder. Surely ya be seein' pretty ghosts. If ya talkin about me, ya been drinkin' more of that spirit than ya should. It was not that the girl had low opinions of herself, but she simply wasn't used to open compliments. She rolled her shoulders lightly in a shrug, eying the drink for a moment before reaching out to take it. Thanks. Took a sip, wrinkling her nose at the burn before taking a heftier taste. She hadn't drank in a long time, and she felt the potent alcohol knock at her small frame lightly. She took one more sip before handing the alcohol back to the darker wolf, tilting her head as honey gaze shined. I'm Ana. Nice to meet you.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/ ... 2fab4a.png) bottom right no-repeat #0D0D0B; color:#fff; border:4px solid black; filter:alpha(opacity=80); -moz-opacity:0.8; width:325px; padding:5px; padding-bottom: 15px; margin:-55px auto 0 auto;" align=justify>    "Perhaps," she grinned at the girl's denial, white fangs flashing against her dark coat. "But I'd like to think I know a pretty girl when I see one." Whether she was mad as a hatter, speaking to people long since dead, or lucidly sane and simply possessing of a six sense others didn't have, and just currently deluded by drink, it didn't matter either way. The girl's remark was so dead on, other than denying her own beauty, that it amused her. Kezia was nearing the point of utterly shit-faced, and thus quite uncaring of anything that might normally perturb her, leaving her instead in a state of pleased euphoria.

She laughed softly when the girl took the drink and wrinkled her nose at the taste. It burned horribly, and went down like vinegar, but it caused such a pleasant numbness it was worth the horrid flavor. "Kezia," she replied, taking the bottle back from the now dubbed Ana and raising it to her own lips to take a sip. Muzzle wrinkled just as hers had, more out of habit than anything else at this point, before allowing it to rest at her side. Gold eyes drifting across the girl's features, she spoke again, mostly uttering the first thoughts that came to mind.

"My, what interesting hair you have."
[/html]
[html]
(Would you like to finish this, or just say they drank and chatted and flirted, and then we can start a new thread in the new lands?)
[/html]