He said he had a story
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... _alive.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; padding: 15px; padding-bottom: 250px; text-align:justify;">Private

Behind sounded the quiet footsteps of his biological mother, but the young boy’s focus seldom turned back to her. It was for her sake that the male did this. Halo desired to make amends for her failure as a motherly figure. He would allow her to try, though it mattered little to him what she did. Sandy figure was slowly shedding the earthen, grey hues of his puppy fur and blonde colours of exotic beaches was what remained and seemed insistent on inhabiting his fur. Monsters had died in these lands, but new were born and took on the forms of old, forgotten nightmares.

Dark crimson framed with dark purple continued to stare straight ahead; watching dusty wasteland slowly allow growth to sprout from the ground. He adored the colours of autumn, they told him of things he had yet to experience. There was so much to learn; to feel, touch and taste. He wished he could open his eyes wide and see the world, but he was young and acknowledged this fact. His pale face turned to gaze back to the adult woman following his lead, but turned again before he could see her face lighten up with a smile. She had given him away and there was no redemption.

His cream tail slowly danced to help his Lykoi mother believe that he was enjoying their little trip, and in truth this was all right. Nothing more though. He did not need her in order to stretch his legs.

Table by Marit

[/html]
[html]

yaaay itachi

There was no father figure within Enkiel’s life. Samael had done little more than sire him and his siblings. Their mother had raised them and taught them the truth of their heritage, and Enkiel believed this utterly. It was the only thing that made up for the failure of a father and spineless dam that were his parents. Neither of them carried any value to him anymore. He had learned quickly to recognize power, and knew where it stood.

His uncle was the key to power. Enkiel did not himself desire to rule—he had no desire for weak fools to throw themselves at him—but he knew his place. He was meant to stand at the right hand of those who were born to lead. It was not by providence that he should wear a crown. Only a divine hand could determine the destiny of such great men. Enkiel was born to support his king and he intended to do so well.

He was traveling in his Optime form, a small and lithe boy with a crop of jet black hair. The large satchel hanging from his shoulder rested easily against his hip, the strap cutting across his chest carrying the bulk of the weight. Winter would destroy most of the wild crops he needed, and he had been gathering them feverishly. He was returning from one such expedition when the duo appeared further down the worn path. Enkiel recognized the woman by sight, but not the boy—yet there was little doubt he was her son. Though not a terribly social creature by nature, he knew better than to ignore them. “Hello,” he called out, slowing his speed to greet them.

<style>
.enky-falcon .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.enky-falcon p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.enky-falcon b {color:#b6c154; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.enky-falcon {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:3px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-familyConfusederif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.enky-falcon .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... _alive.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; padding: 15px; padding-bottom: 250px; text-align:justify;">--

Two pair of crimson eyes watched the approaching optime with interest, Halo’s with vague recognition, Itachi’s with genuine interest. The coppery woman knew who this man could be, and her stride quickened to pull her up beside her four legged son as the short clan member approached them. The woman’s ruby gaze couldn’t exactly be claimed to be overly friendly. The Hydra had become sceptical to her half-sibling after her first and unfortunately not likely to be the last—though one could hope—encounter with her half-sister. Samael would most likely always remain a cruel demon in her mind, but it did not mean she could not adore the lovely blood that tied them together. Sepirah had turned into a disappointment at once; not even able to separate wolves from coyotes.

Her son remained quiet as usual, dark eyes investigating the foreign markings that clung to the adult’s features. It was the woman that spoke up to return the greeting. ”Hey,” Her face remained critical, but she was not above giving others the ghost of a chance before judging them. ”You are Samael’s son, are you not?” She was relatively certain of this, but needed confirmation. ”I pray you’re not a loser, like your sister.” Whoops, those disapproving words managed to slip out regardless. Well, Halo had climbed too high in the hierarchy to hold strict control of her tongue when speaking to other clan members.

Table by Marit

[/html]
[html]

Big Grin

It was hard to miss the shadow on her face. Enkiel likened it to a terrible sort of recognition, as if his very being was meant to be looked down on. Yet the jackal, ever reptilian, was as still and as empty as ever. He focused his dark eyes on the woman’s face, wondering if the shade was as familiar as he thought it was, yet said nothing. Her voice was not without bite. Without missing a beat, he picked up on her dislike of Sepirah and ran with it.

“I am,” he answered. “And no, I do not think that I am much like my sister. She was spoiled for her sex. I was not.” With three brothers, how would the runt of the litter mean anything? Yet he had made it. He had made himself out of nothing and used his own strength—Horus’ strength—to aid him. The boy said nothing further. If she found him worth her time, they would speak. If not, he would leave her be.

<style>
.enky-falcon {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:3px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-familyConfusederif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.enky-falcon .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... _alive.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; padding: 15px; padding-bottom: 250px; text-align:justify;">--

She had a nasty habit—the need to judge before even giving the other creature the slightest of chances. Ruby held innocent curiosity though as it was revealed that he was Sepirah’s sibling. Words travelled, and her tongue could taste his name. His words caused her head to tilt merely an inch to the left. Samael’s most recent litter (that they knew of, that was) seemed to hold severely different personalities. Mkhai had harboured intense arrogance—the kind that was often seen in the Lykoi line, while Sepirah had seemed the absolute opposite, forgetting who she was and where she was from. "I see." Had the girl’s flaws come from being spoiled because she was a girl? In Halo’s world such excuses for failure were invalid.

Her face turned briefly to gaze down at the young child by her side. ”Itachi, this is your uncle, Enkiel.” Ruby travelled back to the young adult, desiring acknowledgement of this. He and her worthless sister were the only two left in the clan as far as she was aware, and she did try to keep somewhat updated on the general coming and goings of Inferni members and family. While she had not met all, she knew about the majority of the members.

Table by Marit

[/html]
[html]

The four children that Samael had spawned with the jackal woman were as different from each other as they were from their mother and father. He could have said many things about them, but he held his tongue. It did not matter what he thought. Enkiel did not have a need to show his emotions. Only stillness. Only that quiet, observant reptile-gaze.

Uncle. She was his sister then? "Enkiel." The jackal’s gaze dropped to the boy, whom he nodded to briefly (the boy seemed to be as disinterested in this conversation as any child would be) before looking up to the red-eyed woman again. Of course he should have recognized her gaze. It was his father’s. “Are you his child from before, then?” He asked, studying her even now. She did not seem fond of his family—perhaps she was not fond of his father either.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She could feel her face slowly freeze as she considered the words she had spoken. In fact she had not thought much about this overall until now, simply because of the way Enkiel posed her question. When she had first arrived here she had told the world that she was Vitium’s child. Later, she had learned that this was wrong. Her mother had apparently had a second rapist at the same time. The thought never failed at bringing nausea to her form, but she refused to fall and crumble every time she was to hit this subject.

”Go play,” she said, waving her hand dismissively to her son. Dark scarlet observed her with an expression she did not wish to recognize, and then was the sound of departing footsteps. Her focus returned to her exotic half sibling. While she did not hold an impressive height in her optime, she was still taller than this half-sibling. ”It appears so,” she mused, rubies falling away from him to pursue Itachi’s disappearing form. ”It’s hard to say for certain, however, for he was not the only Lykoi to take my mother against her will.”

The words were not unbearable to speak and she was relieved to discover this.

Table by Marit

[/html]
[html]
SSWM: 306

The sandy boy left the adults, and Enkiel noticed the strange expression on his face for only a moment before he was gone. Whatever it was that this woman and her son had (or did not have, as the case was) he showed no sign of sensing such a thing. This too, was his nature. Enkiel was as much a pretender as his sister wished to be. Unlike her, however, he was much more prepared for such a role.

In Egypt, jackals had been the predominant breed, though traders were many other races and varied in their size and shape. Little Enkiel, who was far more jackal like than his siblings, could blend in with their native brood and vanish—except for his tell-tale markings. The old ones had knew of his power and respected it. While no living soul had the desire to venture into the ancient tombs of kings, the humans had put their lives on display. Before he had left, the boy had stolen an artifact he carried with him always.

It was in part to remind himself that regardless of where he was, Egypt was home. Not this cold, miserable place—Egypt. “That is unfortunate,” he said. There was neither approval nor disapproval within his voice. Enkiel, as always, appeared indifferent to suffering. “You share my father’s eyes. I hope you did not inherit his less viable traits.” Madness, as it was. Samael was as mad as their mother had become, babbling about his holy nature when any fool could see that Enkiel was born from a higher power. Samael was no earthly god, he was simply a man who had brought his children a bond to a ruling class family. How unfortunate he had not been born a jackal. That might have made their lives easier than dealing with this place.

<style>
</style>
[/html]