Little Miss Tourist
[html]

WC: 503 OOC: Post dated November 12th

Aura decided to check out the pack near the D'Artes. The pack was called "Dahila de Mai". She had heard that the Miracles and de Mai's were ok with each other. Nothing major. The white wolfess thought to herself about what she thought of the D'Artes pack and how she badly wanted to go back home. I'll go home after I check out the de Mai's. It will be ok. Aurora brightened, letting the positive energy run through her veins. Hey, for all I know, I may make a new friend here, right? She chuckled to herself, the thought not only pleasing her imagination but also taking on a whole new meaning. And that meaning was made up of true friendship, good laughs, happy times, and a magnificent start to a new beginning. All of which were something to look forward to.

Miss. Cresent was in her usual lupus form with her small leather black pack on her back. Violet eyes scanned the horizon, looking for signs of movements and for the Dahila de Mai border line. Snow white fur with some tints of silver that were hardly noticeable were blown back by the soft, winter cold winds that started up. Thank goodness I have a thick coat. If I did not, I would not be able to survive this weather. She shivered a bit, some of the icey winds and cold ground seething into her legs and up her chest, resting in her core.

This must be my stop. Sensing the line between the Dahila de Mai border and the vast neutral territory she was currently in, Aura came to a hault. Her hind legs bent and let her butt sit down on the brisk forest floor, waiting for someone to greet her. The thoughts of the one year and five month old wolf drifted off to the Land of Memories, where she explored the celebrations, rough times, romances, family troubles, good laughs with friends, and everything else that used to be her entire world. It seemed so long ago that the pack was attacked. And yet it does not! Mid winter has quickly turned to late fall, time's rhythme speeding up rapidly, yet keeping a rather great pace. How is that possible? Maybe I could look it up sometime. If there are any book keepers in Nova Scotia. Another thing to add to your list of research, Aura! She laughed, not realizing that she was speaking out loud. I also need to work on my writing and reading skills. I hope my new pack has some utensils I could barrow. My new pack. The words held an aftertaste to them, a sweet aftertaste that reminded Aurora Cresent of roasted almonds during a summer evening, surrounded by her mother's flower garden outside a shed that humans used to use. These three little words seemed to not have sunken into her brain yet. It still all seemed vast and strange yet extraordinary and familiar. Time and it's tricks are something, that's for sure!

<style>
.aurora-z28 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z28 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z28 b {color:#2D321F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z28 {background-color:#7D9931; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C7E182; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F270A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z28-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
astryd

Alrighty that works for me 570w.

The cold briskly penetrated her nostrils as she drew a deep breath, her nose to the ground and twitching as she wandered. The grey-white juvenile quickly followed the scent of the rabbit. Its desperate skewed path leading her to believe it was injured, which in her terms was equal to easy food. She may not be a hunter of the pack but she realised any contribution she attempted was appreciated. Even if was only a rabbit, for the pups to tear apart for their amusement and training. The undergrowth of the forest was cold against her padded feet, she moved much more easily in Lupus form, she could run with her limp decently; where if she was in her optime form it would noticeably slow her down.

This was the first time she’d been back in the direction of the border since Conor had accepted her. Her mind swung in lazy circles of thought as she remembered it clearly. Her fright and anxiety had taken over completely, but Conor was patient and had treated her well. She would have to try and think of some sort of gift to give him to thank him. Without his kindness she wouldn’t be as secure and comfortable as she was. As her nose ran along the ground and her paws hit It quickly little flecks of snow were thrown from the ground.

And it was when she became lost in her own thoughts that the scent hit her like a brick to her skull. Her nostrils triggered the alarm in her brain, this scent was foreign and it was close. The wind ruffled her white black tipped fur, causing all the little ends to stand up. Her ears erect and her Amber eyes burning with excitement, curiosity and a little bit of concern scanned the area. Her nose quickly returned to the ground as she picked her way through the forest.

Who was it at the border? Was it some horrible fiend that would rip her limb from limb? She was sure the pack had its enemies after all wolves did. A snort left her nostrils as she considered the silly thought that maybe it was some other male that would show an interest in her. She really would need to get her hormones in control already. She wanted more then to simply reproduce, she wanted someone who would care. She quickly dismissed the thought, she didn’t need to leave herself up to being more broken then she already was.

Besides, the pack needed her to keep her wits about her, there was a foreign smell…should she alert them now? Or should she check it out first. Her mind raced, ringing red alarm bells through her mind, which she then realised…was actually her pulse! She sprinted closer to the border and decided she’d check it out first. She would look like an enormous fool if there was actually no one there or an ally. She stood a few metres from the female, her fur was as white as fresh snow and her eyes were a similar deep purple to Conors, which made her heart skip a beat. Was this some relative of Conors? She wagged her tail quickly and tried to be brave hiding her anxiety and nerviousness in her stomach before declaring ” I am Astryd, this is the border to Dahila de Mai, May I help you?”

<style>
.astryd-a01 .at-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.astryd-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#b17e19; text-shadow:#000000 0px 2px 5px; 2px}
.astryd-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.astryd-a01 b {color:#d48b00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.astryd-a01 {background-color:#80755b; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _Table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #Ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0d0c08; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.astryd-a01-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.astryd-a01 .at-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC: 441 OOC: Nice post, Astryd. Smile

She's new! The scent on this white coated wolf with black tints at the end resembled that of a new member. She knew that for sure. When the girl approached her, sprinting, she seemed frantic and anxious. But now...when she was speaking...she seemed calm and brave. Aura chuckled to herself, suddenly feeling much wiser and older. This wolfess must be on alert. She'll make a good huntress. And guard. If ever needed, of course. Deciding to stop her rambling, the violet eyed wolf listened to her as she approached the border line. Formal. But...what kind of a name was Astryd? It sounded like asteriod to her! She sighed, her mind wanting to drift off to the land of memories once more, where she'd think back upon her first confrontation when on guard at her old pack's territorial lines.

Wait a second...is she wagging her tail? This Astryd girl was officially making Aurora Cresent feel very, supremely confused. Tilting her head slightly to the right, letting her ears flop to the side as her beautiful, clean, healthy coat glistened under what was left of the sun, her tone of voice became curious and kind. No need to fear, Astryd. I am a friend, not a foe. She chuckled. Her head went back in it's place when she continued. I am only here to visit this pack. See what they're like. For this Cour des Miracles wolfess has a curious side to her, and wants to get to know the place she can finally call home. Aura smiled as these words, happiness sparking within her chest, making her heart beat with a little more effort. Already, she felt like she was safe and at home. A new home. With new hopes. And new adventures to tell her children...whenever she has any.

The air chilled her to the core once more, making her shiver slightly. Muscles tensed up as she got prepared for any sudden attacks. Her tone softened and turned back to it's velvet, silky, soothing feel that also sounded seductive if Aura ever chose to speak in such a way to a man.My name is Aurora Cresent, and I am part of the Cour des Miracles pack, as I just said. You can call me Aura if you'd like. Are you enjoying your new pack so far? Kind violet eyes looked within those amber eyes that showed the slightest bit of a reflection of her heart's emotions and her soul - a lost and lonesome girl with big dreams, and anxiety of meeting an outsider. Pity overcame her for the tiniest of seconds, her stomache tightening.

<style>
.aurora-z28 {background-color:#7D9931; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C7E182; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F270A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z28-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
astryd

Thank you ma’am ^^ I am enjoying reading your posts. This will be interesting I think =D 504W.

Her eyes still locked on the other female of the colour of pure milk, her fur so pristine in the sunlight she was surrounded with a soft glow. This was what Astryd imagined angels to look like, however the she-wolf called Aurora, seemed earthly bound in her speech, after all an angel wouldn’t live in a normal wolf pack would she? Either way this heaven painted lady before her spoke gently and seemed to not mean harm. But her mind was still guarded, she didn’t want to let it down until she was sure she could be trusted, she wouldn’t be aggressive or start a fight, but she also didn’t want to let someone mislead her with a few kind words.

Her mind was spun in circles listening to the velvet filled voice, it lulled her to be drifted away and for a moment she imagined what it would be like to lay intimately with her. Her soft warm embrace..She snapped her mind back to the task at hand. She couldn’t let herself drift away. Besides what was she thinking? Was it normal to feel things towards other females? The way her heart raced..was it just her juvenile hormones over reacting? Oh it is all so confusing!

She nodded gently before taking a moment to collect her thoughts. ”This pack has been my salvation, my life was in shreds before I found myself standing exactly where you are now with my heart on my sleeve. Before I knew the kindness of this pack I was entirely alone in this world.” she paused slightly thinking again, she was revealing a lot to this stranger, but she felt this was the best way to paint the picture of how the pack had been to her. Her amber eyes softening as she continued ” They took me in, even though Im only young and my skills are still developing, the wound on my leg stops me from hunting, so I had to develop other ways to survive. socially it’s been a challenge but everyone has been so understanding of my struggle. Being completely confined from contact with others before being thrown into the midst of it…is overwhelming. That pretty much summed it up she thought. Her eyes still locked on the other femme, her tail flicking back and forth gently again.

Is there anything else in particular you would like to know, Aurora Cresent?” she asked gently, feeling the way her name rolled smoothly from her jaw. The lady-wolf had said she could call her Aura, but she liked the longer version so much more. It spoke volumes of her family history. And it was so…ladylike. So...appropriate. Was an Aurora anything? She had heard of wolves named after things or other wolves and had come to question what everything meant. The more she understood about others the more she wanted to know. To better understand them meant she could help them more effectively. It was after all her biggest desire to become a fully-fledged proper medicine woman!

<style>
.astryd-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#b17e19; text-shadow:#000000 0px 2px 5px; 2px}
.astryd-a01 {background-color:#80755b; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _Table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #Ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0d0c08; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.astryd-a01 .at-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC: 864 OOC: Hey. Sorry for not seeing this sooner!! I didn't realize that you replied!! D: How horribly rude of me. Sorry again. I hope that my post makes up for it (LONGEST POST EVER!! xD) Amazing post! :3 This'll be quite interesting indeed. Astryd's thoughts on Aura's voice and the thoughts and all made me laugh and gave me a few ideas. Lemme know if you're interested. xD

Poor thing. She must've have a pretty bad past. Aura didn't realized that the wolfess in front of her was so young! And her injury.... She took a quick peek at it as Astryd spoke of her handicappedness. A twinge of guilt and pity was felt in her chest, as noticable as a rapidly beating heartbeat when high on adrenaline. I could not imagine my life without my tree climbing. Without my hunting skills, I would not survive. How does she do it all? Thoughts of the blind Kemo once again came to her. What's up with white wolves and dark pasts? she joked to herself. As she spoke on her past, Aurora thought about the look in Astryd's eyes when she spoke with her normal tone. Eery, in a sense. Maybe not for a female to look at male or vise versa. But female to female with eye contact as such? It seems as if she is lusting.... The white beaut shook off the creepy crawlies that were starting to form in her tummy.

Talk, Shy Bird. Aura realized that Astryd had stopped talking and used the nickname her eldest brother, Drew, used to call her. Apparently, Shy Bird is another term for someone who's impatient and stubborn. Or so the humans said in their neatly written books of old. You're turn to tell your tale. Taking in a deep breathe, violet eyes dimming, she finally spoke once more, that tone from earlier still in tact. How do you survive, Astryd of Dahlia de Mai? You mentioned that you have to find some way to live because of your injury. She motioned with her muzzle towards Astryd's legs. One of my top skills is tree climbing. I used this ability for keeping guard back in my old pack.... Images of her father being brutally murdered filled her mind. Gasping slightly while shivering, the female shook off the fear and pain, for the time being, and embraced the glorious bravery. Not one hint of suffering was in her tone. And for other uses. Why does my throat feel is as if it is closing in on itself? She gulped, continueing, hoping that the strange feeling in her neck would go away. I do not know what I would do without it. I would be dead, probably, knowing what happened to the Tarrisent de Mars.

I appriciate your honesty of telling me a bit about your past. It's something very hard to tell someone you hardly know. Aura chuckled. So, I shall share a few things myself. My pack was slaughtered by a near by blood-thirsty pack of wolves. We had lots of wolves in our pack. The Tarrisent de Mars were well known in our area. But those murderers..... They only killed because they were bored with hunting down prey. They wanted some action. And they wanted more territory. And more power. And - Breathe, girly, breathe. That was then.... This is now....

But.... I could have stopped it... Or at the least I could have helped the pups survive! No. No. It's not possible. It just could not be. You know it. Stop blaming yourself. And please stop argueing with yourself like an idiot, Aurora! Jeez! Maybe you have read a bit too much before you arrived in 'Souls, eh? Looking down, she continued, voice softening. I was the Beta of the Tarrisent de Mar pack. Which is a huge honor when your father is the Alpha. And when the pack was originally three small families that united for the sake of survival. A half-smiled formed on the female's face. My father ordered me to take the pups into hiding. We saw what was coming. And we all knew that a vast number of us would die. But we didn't expect their timing.... The next words were caught up in her vocal cords, enraveled, glued there. As if they never wanted to escape her lips. Ever, ever, again.

She looked back up to Astryd, once again strong and brave. I sincerely appologize. It is hard to talk about. It all happened nine months ago now.... Several months before I was a year old, I believe. In an effort to show that she was alright, she smiled. There is something about you, Astryd. It makes me feel as though I can trust you. As if we'll continue seeing each other, like a...a bond will form. A special bond. Despite the distance between our packs. The laughter felt good to her being, enlightening her spirit. If that would be ok with you of course! I bet that she would get along with Kemo. I can imagine it now. Kemo, Astryd, and I being close friends. No matter what happened. No matter the distance. It would be perfect anyways, since we are all white, or at least mostly white! The Three Whiteers.... Or something that isn't as lame as that! Her future suddenly brightened, letting herself cackle at her newest thoughts in mind. At that moment, Aurora Cresent felt thankful of deciding to check out the Dahlia de Mai pack. Maybe it was the best decition she'd ever make, for all she knew. Aura grinned.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
astryd

Awesome post =D hehe, Im up for most things. 850w.

She watched the others eyes dancing down her body and a small shiver rushed down her body. Why was it that this other female made her feel so…strange. Similar to when Conor had caused her emotions into a flurry when she first joined. Except, she didn’t find Aura quite as intimidating, which was odd really in itself as she now knew Conor better. Maybe it was a male or pack leader thing. She guessed that all pack leaders needed some aspect of being intimidating to keep control of the loose ends. She shifted her weight on her body, and kept her ears erect listening to the lullaby tones to begin flowing from her maw again. She was drowning in the deep purple eyes that kept themselves focused on her. Such inner conflict and turmoil was unusual for the she-wolf, normally her only concern had been the next meal or not being chased off when she accidently wandered onto the borders of some unknown pack. Heck this is actually the first pack she had known.

She stepped closer to the other femme, still keeping the eyes locked on hers. If these glances had been shared with males, this would be a tense aggressive sign. But it was more so, she found herself bespelled by the beauty, she was delicately beautiful like a snowflake, but strong like an avalanche. And with the wolfess hunting from trees, she guessed it would be a bit like an avalanche to have her pounce down on top of you, blurry white and confusion.

When I am in my Lupus form I can run fairly well but I’m still slower than the most average of hunters. So until I found this pack I scavenged. However living alone and having to grow up alone brought its advantages. There was an old wolf called the crone that came and taught me the basics of herbcraft, what to eat, what not to eat. And also how to treat medical problems. Spending time in solitude has given me an appreciation for the delicateness of life, and also to observe things properly. I am a decent tracker, meaning if I had to I could follow an injured animal for a lot longer than some others could. I survived on luck and with the knowledge from the crone. That’s what she called herself, I am really not sure who she actually is, or where she went. One day she just stopped coming to the cave.

Again the white beauty spoke, and nothing else mattered. The memories that had slowly came seeping back of having to run away from creatures wolves would normally hunt because they were a threat to her when she was so alone. None of that mattered whilst she spoke. Her words were smooth, liquid and sweat. Like the honey that bees produced only…white and so much more intoxicating. Never had she felt herself fall into another so easily. She took an empathetic step closer and gently offered her nose, unsure exactly how to initiate affection with another. And aah the social awkwardness begins. This is what you get for putting a little wolf by herself to be cared after by some random woman that stops coming, astryd never wanted to admit it but she guessed the crone had likely met the end of her days.

As Aura continued to speak her social awkwardness almost melted, empathy and emotion overwhelmed her. Who would dare hurt a woman so beautiful? Who would dare cause so much destruction? How horribly twisted would a group of individuals have to be to set out in destroying an entire pack for their own amusement? She stepped forward and lent in with the intention to bury her muzzle into the white fur of the other wolf affectionately. Don’t be sorry, over time with the crone I’ve learnt that it’s better to let emotions out rather than hide them all to yourself, because if you let them out every once and awhile it eases the pressure.

Aura’s company made her want to melt; to lay intimately with her and stroke her until all the pain and worry was gone somehow. She didn’t exactly understand what happened between couples but her stomach in its turning and tense feeling told her she wanted it. She had the need to feel another close to her, to share in equality with them, something special. And then she said those words that make her heart perform summersaults in her throat. She wanted to be friends. And she trusted her. This was not something she was used to hearing. Not that it bothered her, not in the least. In fact she liked it, she liked it a lot. She loved the sound of those lovely tones escaping her lips. Hearing her name softly sounded from the beauty was likened to angels sighing. ”I would love that Aurora” she spoke softly and smoothly as those trying to copy those angelic tones but hers weren’t nearly so soft. Perhaps her voice wasn’t made for it. The smile drew to her canine chops and her eyes were melted warm amber focused on hers. And again the world ceased to spin for Astryd.

<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC: 675 OOC: Sorry about the wait!

Astryd moved closer to her as she paid attention...a bit too closely, or so she thought. Astryd seemed very strange to Aura. The youngling seemed to be very attached to her, yet they hardly even knew each other. And the way she looked at her and the expressions in her eyes.... The white wolf shivered at the thought of it all. She had a feeling that she would become Astryd's newest obsession. Well, at least someone can see my potentail, she joked to herself. Aura remembered other pups adoring her when she was a Tarrisent de Mar wolf pack member. There was always something about her that seemed to attract most pups. If only I had that luck when it came to finding a mate! Maybe it was her nature. She did not know. It was all a mystery to this tree climber.

So Astryd has been trained in the art of medicine. She may take great use in some of the books I read about healing procedures and different herbs to use. I can imagine her being a great doctor someday. Of course she wouldn't say that out loud. For why should she? Yes, it seemed like they were becoming close, a bit too close if you ask me, but that didn't mean that she should spit out random facts and thoughts all of the time! She snorted at this aspect. Since you are such a great tracker, you'd be great for telling hunters where their kill has gone, when it comes to pack hunts. Plus, it sounds as though you would be a pretty good assassin. Aura smiled kindly. And I am sorry about your friend. Her smile broke off into a half, showing her sympathy for the white youngster. The only person she ever knew, possibly, or at least the only person she got the closest to, taught her everything that formed her passion for medicines. Then, just like that, she was gone. She shook her head in grief, dissapointed and saddened for and at this wolfess's social past.

And then her comfort bubble popped when Astryd stepped WAY too close to Aura. Maybe it was formal and or normal for other wolves around here but it was not ok with her. She pratically jumped back, but caught herself and made sure that she was slow and casual about it. Who wanted to hurt this lonely girls feelings, or any other lonely wolf for that matter! Aura was now paying more attention to this wolfess and her actions, adrenaline and protection mode on high, ready to kill if necessary. I'm sure it won't go that far. It would be a shame to tear the female to pieces. Focusing once more, she listened to Astryd's words.

The more and more she observed this female and her actions towards her, the more and more she didn't like it. It was all to strange for her. It was as if this female was in love with her!! That look in her eyes and the way she said those last words!! Her stomache wanted to puke it's little life away until she woke up from this dream. At least she hoped it was a dream. This time she took no hurry in trying to be casual about anything. She almost jumped out of her coat and into the sky as she took a leap backwards. And then Aura blinked. Still? This female is still blinded? What a pity. Aurora sighed and tried to relax. Her body refused to obey, her muscles very tense and claws getting sharper by the second. Was she gonna form? That couldn't be correct. What would my mother have said right about now? For once, she had no idea.

She cleared her throat. About time to move on to another topic. So, have you made any new friends since your arrival? And what is your alpha like? I haven't heard much of your pack but I am aware of some of the past experiences the Dahlia's have had to go through.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
astryd

776, that’s ok =)

Astryds head hung as she felt the female move away, why? She didn’t mean any harm. She simply wanted to be close to her, feel her soft fur and spell her intoxicating scent a little closer. What was the harm in affection? With a sigh she sat, feeling completely and utterly devoid of thought, but filled with an overwhelming emotional thunderstorm inside of her little skull. The movement of her was like a strike to her chest, her heart had been encased in honey that suddenly changed to thorns, causing her to bleed emotionally. She didn’t really know how to deal with it, and suddenly those angelic words became almost sour sweat as they continued to march from her lips.

How could someone so soft, so beautiful, cause her such misery. Perhaps she had gotten ahead of herself. She hadn’t meant any harm, but it appears she had caused some discomfort for the other female. She didn’t want that. Oh why couldn’t she see it the way astryd did? She didn’t want her moving away from her! She wanted to feel her warm softness close to her and her wet nose nuzzled in her fur as well. All she desired was a little affection that her life had been completely devoid of. She took a deep breath fighting to control the emotions that were continuing their thunderstorm within her mind. She couldn’t let her know how much she had just hurt her, could she?

Perhaps this entire friendly thing was still a façade to attempt to lull her into a false sense of security? She scolded herself for telling the stranger so much and not being more careful with what she allowed. Her eyes felt heavy and her body too large for her limbs to hold. Her own mind poking holes into her already self-conscious state. Maybe it’s because you’re too ugly, maybe it’s because of your leg, her mind taunted with ease, striking for critical blows at the young wolf. Either way astryd she doesn’t want you, you fool, can you not see that? She doesn’t like you, why else would she step away? Why should someone be allowed to have words like that, that effect another, why must she speak like that?!

She was like a confusing mix of compliments and firewalls. Why couldn’t she get through? Her mind snickered and taunted her; you already know why astryd...it said simply. Were all females this cruel? Maybe she ought to make some excuse and leave before she upset the other and herself further. She felt entirely awkward and out of control of her stance, she was a bit slouched and feeling pretty awful. She watched the other closely, trying to guard her mind from her soothing words, she won’t trick me again, astryd thought with determination. Why should another have such ease to control her? These thoughts were all a scam of her trying to maintain some composure; she’d rather melt into a puddle of emotion and be done with it.

”I haven’t been here long, Conor is wonderful but I still don’t really know him that well. And no I haven’t really had much of a chance to meet the others, they all seem so…preoccupied with their own things and life. I have no idea what the pack history is, I feel like an intruder as it is. I cannot hunt, my skills are mediocre and I can’t seem to get my mind around the way this world works.” she fought to keep her voice strong and not to let it quiver with her emotion. Could the she-wolf read these sad amber pools like a book and see the hurt she had caused in 2 simple movements? Was it not apparent that the white and grey sooted creature had meant her no harm?

Astryd felt completely deflated, someone could have poked a pin to her and not have gotten a reaction. It was as though someone had come and sucked out everything but conflict from her. Maybe there was something wrong with her, that she couldn’t see or tell and that’s why her parents left her and that’s why the crone disappeared. Maybe her parents sent that bear to finish off the job. Or to use the scar to mark her as useless so she wouldn’t get accepted anywhere. Maybe there was nothing so complicated to it, and that the other female simply didn’t like her or want anything to do with her or wanted to use her as a tool to invade the packlands more easily…Why did life have to be so complicated?

<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC: 527 OOC: GAWD I SUCK SO BAD!!!!!!!!!! D: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

Aurora sighed. As soon as the female opposite of her sat down and showed a certain grief, struggling within her mind and heart about the decitions she had just made, the white wolf felt bad at once. She was only an adolencent, or so she thought, and didn't grow up with as much love and affection as she did. Why would she be so sensitive though? There must be something more to this situation than spoken. Obviously. Aura stepped closer once again and listened to her words. They weaved with sadness and heartache, along with terror and pure cold loneliness. Oh, Aura, what have you done?! She nuzzled the young white and grey ball of fur in her neck in apology. I am sorry I have caused you grief, Astryd. I did not mean to harm you in any way. The violet eyed young lady shifted her weight, trying to get comfortable. I am just not used to... She pondered on what to say. I am not used to so much affection from another. It has been a long time since I experienced it. Ever since the attack... Not now, Aura. Focus. She needs you more than you do. Be brave. Be strong. Be proud.

Like Father. Oh, here comes the water works! Sniffling, lifted her right foreleg and rubbed it against her eyes in a humanly manor. With the sign of possible tears away, she tried to continue, opening her jaw to speak, but it seemed that her vocal cords froze in place, like an innocent tower in a harsh rain and snow storm. She could not figure out what to say and how to speak. Should she excuse herself and call it a day? Or should she continue talking with the adolencent female? The wheels in her mind that worked for her logical side started to turn, her thoughts turning to equational ways of solving this situation. Which did not help of course. See, Aura? This is what you get for reading too much! The voice of wisdom within her laughed to herself.

Aurora looked down to Astryd, sitting on her bottom, head tilted at a small angle off to the side. Do you forgive me, youngster? A smile spread across her face, for she knew that it might make Astryd laugh or Astryd'll get upset in a cute, adorable way that pups do, no matter what age they are. She knew this for a fact. Since she just got out of puppy-hood. Thank the forest and beyond for birthdays. And for letting me be a year and five months. If only Pablo could've lived that long. Her heart brought up its shield, defendiing her mind from further pain and sorrow. She wondered where she'd be right now, where her life would have progressed, if her entire family and pack had not died. Oh, the tears, pain, and grief were strong now. But her violet windows into her soul showed no sign of this, for she had been well trained to not show any emotion or true emotion in front of others. A strategy her eldest brother, Drew, taught her when she first started hunting.

<style>
.aurora-z28 {background-color:#7D9931; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/20 ... urora2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C7E182; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F270A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
astryd

626W. All good =)

Astryd didn’t really want to look up straight away, as though somehow those purple eyes held all the power in the world to bend her emotions. It wasn’t until Aura stepped closer and nuzzled her that she was snapped back into reality and took a deep breath feeling immediately overwhelmed in all her senses. What exactly had just happened? Astryd accepted the affection nuzzle with a small smile; almost drowning in the overwhelming ‘pretty’ smell of Aura. Why was it that she felt like this? It seemed that the way she felt wasn’t normal, so what was she to do?

Astryd heard Aura’s sniffles and despair flooded through her body stepping closer and shifting forms and intended to cuddle her in a more humanlike manner. She wanted to make it all ok. They both hurt, but Astryd could see that hurt was better when it was shared. She had learnt over time that even crying alone would sometimes ease the strain that bottled up inside. There was only so long that the façade of happiness and functionality could be held against a tidal wave of emotion.

Her mind raced in circles trying to make sense of what had just happened. So Aura didn’t want to be touched and now suddenly it’s ok to be touching each other now? Would Aura let her comfort her with her sniffles and emotions? It was always like this when something came up around Astryd, she wasn’t entirely sure what protocol reaction was. All she had was her gut, and her gut told her to help others, to make sure they were warm and comfortable and to try and get them to talk. She had learnt some of this from the crone. The crone had prodded and poked her for information and slowly forced Astryd’s memories to return.

It is in the memories of our past that partially designate who the individual becomes. It was Aura’s change in attitude that Astryd couldn’t understand. She didn’t understand how someone could go from rejecting to suddenly apologizing and caring. She couldn’t stay upset with Aura, after all Astryd wanted to make Aura feel better. She wanted to be part of the better. She wanted to cuddle her and keep her close to her in a way that was similar to how it was now. But Aura didn’t seem to like Astryd initiating it, maybe it was just she was shy.

Neither of the girls had, had much experience of affection recently. Astryd didn’t really know the meaning of having a stable and meaningful relationship with anything let alone another wolf. Would Aura teach her how to behave around others? Perhaps Auras rejection was just the harsh lesson she needed in social relation. No one had told her stand here, do this, do that, don’t do this. No one had told her not to follow what her body told her to do, but she was already working on struggling against her raging hormones and apparent misconception of the world around her.

”I could never, not forgive you Aura.” she said gently her tones honeyed with adoration. Perhaps it would get her into trouble but she just wanted to be happy and she wanted Aura to be as well. Astryd didn’t believe that the sniffles could be so easily driven off, it had happened too fast. Astryd believed that either Aura just had another characteristic change of personality or she was doing a good job of hiding her feelings.

Now in optime form, her trailed down to her back in grey-white lengths with feathers poking throughout bits. It trailed down over her shoulders to cover her chest quite modestly. Her Amber eyes now sought the deep amethyst that belonged only to Aura. What would happen now?

<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC - 507 words (5 pts) OOC - GUH! *gives you a thousand cookehs* I am so sorreh!!! D:

~~~

She laughed. Oh, it was so much fun to be around Astryd. Or so it seemed. But Aura had to admit, the girl's optime form was a lovely one. Smiling as she did so, she decided to form too after the embrace. Feeling her limbs crack and pop as they grew or shrank, she quickly took off the backpack so that the straps didn't rip. Her shoulders broaded, knees bended, and her luxierous jett black and midnight blue hair grew from her crown in lucious waves. A single strand of silver grew amongst the black and blue, making her violet eyes pop. The silver on her back was now more noticable and a tad bit darker with that amazing shine that overcame her casual snow white coat. With her newly formed hands, she picked up the small pack and took out an outfit of sorts - shorts with a nice black tank top Aurora found in the old town some time ago. Clipping the pack back together and swinging the straps over her shoulders, she turned to the youngster and finally spoke. What now, you ask? Aura chuckled in that soothing tone of hers. I have made my decition. Although things would be easier if we were in the same pack. With a sigh and a deep breath, the snow white and slightly silver wolfess made the proclamation that may change everything.

I was hoping that, maybe, perhaps, she rubbed the back of her neck after sitting down indian style, glowing, we could, possibly, be.... Well maybe I could stop by every once in a while, check in on you, and be, in a way, like a...God-Mother of sorts. Aura paused for Astryd's reaction before continueing. I know, from what you've told me, that you haven't really had anyone to look up to or to guide you when you grew up. Besides the charming lass that watched over you for a period of time. But you need someone to help guide you and dissapline you. Now, this will be difficult, since our packs are quite a ways from each other. But, hey, I think that we'd manage. Maybe someone from the Dahila de Mai's could share this...guardianship with myself. Of course, we don't have to. But I do have experience. Why am I choking up?! Aurora took another deep breath before continueing. Was she making the right decition.

You see, before I was a Beta for my original pack, I took care of the pups. Even some your age. So you could say I have a lot of experience in guidance, teaching, dissapline, and, of course, how to have a good time. The violet eyed gal grinned over at Astryd. So, what do ya say, kiddo?! Waiting in anticipation and excitement, her mind raced at the different possibilities of what they could do and the 'ventures they would have together if she said yes. Every part of her was screaming "Yes, yes! She will say yes!" For the female seemed to adore her quite greatly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talk Think Walk

[/html]