Autumn Excitement
[html]
-300 words

The leaves smiled as they twisted and fell from the branches of the autumn trees. A chill was in the air, brought on by the sea that bordered the Cour des Miracles. Fall was truly in bloom, the colors taking their firey turn. It was beautiful, truly beautiful.

But the beauty was wasted on the pup who sprang into a pile of the auburn leaves on the ground. He didn't care that the colors were now such a pretty shade of crimson and orange. He didn't care that the autumn scenes were lovely to behold. He care that the leaves he had dove into crackled excitedly. He cared that they fell from the branches and gave him a toy to play with. Joyously, he nabbed the leaves from the air as they floated to the earth.

His time in the Cour des Miracles was becoming routine, and pleasant. No thoughts on the dead mother who wasn't going to come for him appeared in the head of the once-skittish pup. He moved around freely, without sadness clearing his mind. He was forgetting the unpleasantries. He was forgetting everything before being brought into the pack by the King. King Vigi, that was what the dog mutt was called by the pup. King. It was a funny word, like the Knights that Niro had told him about. Another level of determination. If Vigilante could be a king, Kambujiya felt that he could be too.

Pouncing at another leaf, he continued the entertainment. "Nooo! Come back!" His words were directed to a leaf caught on the wind, and he quickly ambled after it in the hopes that he could still catch it.

<style>
.kamemtable-text b {color: #1f4433;}</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 547 OOC: AMAZING POST!!! xD So descriptive. Beautifully written. Great job, Kambujiya! Post dated to November 20th, if that's ok with you.

The smell, the breeze, the air that was much cooler than in any of the other territories. Indeed, Aura was home again. The crunch of the leaves beneath her paws tickled her ears, pleasing her ear drums. Oh, it felt great to be in CdM territory again. Her adventure of exploring the massive neutral territory along with checking out the new pack, the Cercatori D'Arte's, went rather well, she had to admit. But that would never outmatch the beauty and comfort of her new home. I am never going to leave this pack, Aurora thought to herself. And that is a promise. A promise I will always keep. I will make sure that my future family and pups live her in this exotic and caring pack. For they deserve the best. Cour des Miracles is the best of the best. No matter what anyone else may say.

The thought that her original home wasn't even as roomy as this one saddened her. No, Aura. Don't feel like that. It's the truth and you know it. Despite her comforting, she still felt the slightest bit of sadness seep further down into her being, tainting her heart's positive mood. Her father wouldn't want her to feel this way. Nor would her mother, or anyone else of the giant pack. But I was pratically the Beta, for goodness sakes! And I failed them. I am the reason they are dead. Frustration overtook her. Why was she putting herself down like this!! Knock it OFF, will you! There was nothing you could do! What has happened to me? Her pace went from long strides to slow and careful steps. Then she stopped all together, raising her snout to the sky, closing her violet eyes and howled. Aura howled as loud as she could for the sake of her loved ones that had passed. Hoping that their spirits could hear her mournful, acheing howl. The only reason she stopped was because she was running out of air, from so much howling! Panting now, she smiled. You overdid it again, girly. Aura laughed.

A leaf fell in front of her. Then she heard the crunching of leafs, little paws stepping onto them. Her head went back to it's usual position, violet eyes searching her surroundings, white paws digging into the leaf-covered forest floor to keep her stance steady, and an ear popping up, as if it was reaching up to touch a cloud, listening closely. The sounds increased, one second at a time, until a rusty orange pup appeared in line of sight. She smiled. Kam, what are you up to now?! Aura laughed at the adorable pup, watching him leap after a leaf that was headed straight for her. She hoped that he would remember her from their moment on the beach. With momentary decition, she chose to leap up into the air and catch the leaf in her mouth, making sure not to crunch it. She landed in front of Kambujiya and grinned, putting down the leaf at his paws. I believe this belongs to you. Aurora laughed once more, negative feelings gone. She was so glad that there was at least one pup in the pack. Puppies always made her feel happy and gave her a positive outlook on life.

<style>
.aurora-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z91 b {color:#241930; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z91 {background-color:#D8D9DA; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C3A9DD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#212325; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
-300 words
Thanks. <3 Your post has great description itself! Sorry this one is so short, and less...descriptive.

It had gotten away, fluttered far from him as he scampered past trees and other masses of leaves. He wanted this one specifically, because it had run away from him. It wouldn't have mattered if he hadn't seen it flee from his little wolfen paws. But it had. And he wanted it. Giving a jump, he ended up sprawling out on the ground, scrambling to his feet again to follow suit. Until he saw the white fur of something familiar but still strange. Aura.

She jumped, catching the leaf in her own maw and setting it on the ground before him with a smile and laugh. "I believe this belongs to you." He huffed. He could have caught it, he could have! She just happened to get it first. It didn't make her better than him, no it didn't. At least, that was what he told himself. "Mine." With a grumpy movement, he flopped onto the leaf, crushing it beneath his paws. And then, in an instant, he smiled. "Hi!"

She was, after all, a friend of some sort. He had met her with Niro on the beach, and now he couldn't say she was strange. She was just another female in his new family, where he had no real parents and found comfort in associating with the adults around him. Cautiously, he inched towards her, tail thumping gently against the ground. "I'm Kam, 'memmer me?"

<style>
.kamemtable-text b {color: #1f4433;}
.kamemtable-text p {text-indent:15px;}</style>[/html]
[html]

WC - 435 OOC: Great post! xD Kam is so cute and funny!!!! xD You made me laugh. *puts a gold star on Kambujiya's forhead* xD

"Mine!" the young pup said. She couldn't help but to laugh. He was just so cute! Too cute for words. His ways made her smile. It hit her that she would do almost anything for this youngling. Then again, I'd do almost anything for young pups of Kam's age no matter who they were! She laughed to herself. It felt great to see him again. Their meeting on the beach went rather well, she must say. He didn't seem to be as shy as before though. Which was a major plus for her. He's come to trust me! Aurora mentally added his name to her "NEW FRIENDS!!!!!" list that she kept in her brain.

Aurora leaned over to the pup's eye level and grinned. Why hello there little one! She laughed again. In a way, she felt like an older sister or a guardian to the adorable rusty orange ball of fur. This thought pleased the female greatly. Being around pups and looking after them was one of her favorite things to do. The way they thought about things in life made her envious and joyful. They were so innocent, so helpless, so unknowledgeable about the truth in this cruel, hard world. It was only when they saw the ugliness and sadness of reality will they lose their innocence. And then they would grow up and out of their childhood, ready for the sudden transition or not. I hope that he won't turn out this way. I hope that he will live to have a great childhood. I am sure that this will happen, for he is a member of the Miracles. Aura's sadness and grief vanished. Once again, the forest, moon, sun, and stars proved to her that she was in a happier, safer place. And she was going to be ok. She would always have a family here. No matter how much they knew her nor who they were.

Kam came closer to her. This made her smile. He was once again being trustful and playful. Indeed, Aurora Cresent was very pleased. And felt even more at home than before. Her ears picked up a thumping noice, violet eyes responding by spotting his tail wagging. That joyous smile grew on her face. Of course I do, silly boy! In a respectful and caring mannor, she licked the top of his head gently and laid down in front of him. Aura nuzzled his neck. How have you been? It has seemed like a while since we last saw each other. Has this leaf cause you great trouble? She nodded towards the now crumpled leaf.

<style>
.aurora-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z91 b {color:#241930; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z91 {background-color:#D8D9DA; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C3A9DD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#212325; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
-300 words.
Mewp. <3 Stars for Kami!

The leaf forgotten, he focused solely on the strange while female he had managed to have contact with before. While he wasn't entirely adverse to meeting new people, it helped when he had met them long enough to learn their names. The laughter that came from Aura made the rust-hued pup smile goofily, a feature that grew as she leaned over to his eye level and grinned. "Why hello there little one!" He giggled, his short tail thudding against the ground as she laughed again.

As he moved closer to her, the female's smile widened. "Of course I do, silly boy!" Why of course, who could forget him? The thought made his pride swell up, head held high as if he were more important than he might really be. "How have you been? Has this leaf caused you great trouble?" Back onto the leaf. He growled slightly, eyes narrowing at the crumpled thing.

"Yes! It runned 'way. Stupid thingy." He huffed in frustration, swatting at the wrinkly, dried out leaf with an oversized puppy paw, destroying it in the process. "I guess I's okay. Kinna tired." And with that statement, he turned his face back to Aura's and yawned right in her face. He seemed full of energy, though a bit weary from all the excercize he was getting.

<style>
.kamemtable-text b {color: #1f4433;}
.kamemtable-text p {text-indent:15px;}</style>[/html]
[html]

WC - 354 words (3 pts)

Aurora's violet/lavender eyes shone with intelligence and happiness. It was nice to see him again. And it was nice to speak to someone who was so young and innocent. Oh, how she wished she was his age again. Although, Aura did have to say, she did love being an adult now. It suited her, she believed. Now I can finally take on the responsibilities that I held when I was a little older than Kam. Pushing her negativity and a faint half-smile aside into the unknown, she forced a smile and watched the small boy. She deffinately did enjoy his company.

The white coated female saw pride bleeding out of his eyes and other features. But that was replaced with great annoyance when she mentioned the leaf. After listening to him speak, Aura decided to not bring the leaf up again. Well, that is not good, Kam! That leaf should be ashamed of itself! She studied the puppy. Besides that, how have you been! It has been some time since we last saw each other. Have you grown, by chance? The wolfess hoped her last question would bring back that pride that suited him well. The sun faintly let some of it's light through the trees to hit their coats. Hers sparkled like a hill of snow, glamourously long and silky.

And how is your friend, Niro? When her and Niro first met, he had a broken leg with a crutch for extra support. Gosh, I hope he's alright. Tilting her head, one ear flopping to the side, she waited patiently for an answer with a smile on her muzzle, if that's what you could call it. The leaves under her paws were wet, which greatly came to her disliking. Aurora remembered when she experienced her first fall. The wet leaves stuck to her paws and she thought she would never get them off. Then there was the mud. But looking back at the fading memory, which she thought of at the time as a complete dissaster, was now a great story to laugh at. Should she tell Kambujiya this tale of hers?

She THINKS

She WALKS She TALKS

<style>
.sunflow-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sunflow-a01 p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.sunflow-a01 b {color:#E0B302; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #DFD068;}
.sunflow-a01 {background-color:#FAFFBD; background-image:url(http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5861/avatarar.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 295px 0px; border:1px solid #9A7B01; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#E0B302; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:14px; width:340px; text-align:justify; }
.sunflow-a01-border {width:342px; border:1px solid #fff; margin:0 auto; }
.sunflow-a01 .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px solid #DFD068; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]