Surprises all over
[html]

Niro couldn’t help but wonder why it was taking him so long to give Amaranth the news that he had puppies, he himself was still numb from learning that he was a father. He was in the cave now, it was so much more homey with the new floor and door, he was sitting next to the fire, staring at it, waiting for Amaranth to get home. Trying to think of the words that he should tell her. He was scared of her reaction, he’d told her about Liliya… but not about Lolita, he idnd’t even know that he’d done anything with her until a few days ago…

<style type="text/css">
.bloodmoony b {font-weight:bold; color:#CC0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony i {color:#CC6666; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.bloodmoony p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bloodmoony {margin:0 auto; width:465px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i37.tinypic.com/xsqvn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:12px; color:#FFCCCC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

wc
Out of Character goes here

Amaranth for once felt whole she was happy to be going home to her warm cave. Warm and cave were two words she never thought she'd use. But niro had surprised her and made the cave a home. She was happy to see the way it turned out and someday they would have pups and they would also call the cave home. Amaranth was happy to be going home to curl up and sleep in his lap she was tired. She wanted him to just make everythign better.

waling in she smiled. "hello love I'm home." she said looking at him noticing there was something wrong. "Niro whats wrong?" she asked looking at him.

<style type="text/css">
.selfrighteous b {font-weight:bold; color:#f51e31; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.selfrighteousooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb7b86; text-align:right;}
.selfrighteous p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.selfrighteous {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#f8edf4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... hteous.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She’d come in so happy and now it made him hurt even worse on the inside. he was in no way unhappy he had puppies, only that they weren’t his and Amaranths, but he felt guilty, dirty, ugly for sleeping with Lolita… someone he’d only met twice, and they’d mated their first meeting.

Please come sit here, I have to… to tell you something.

He said, patting the side where the fire would be between them. He’d seen her with fire and he knew she didn’t like it and dealt little with it. He swallowed hard, trying to think of the right words as quick as possible…

I … I have found out that … that I have puppies.

He said after a little while, he kept his eyes on the fire, not sure what her reaction would be, but he had a feeling he knew…

<style type="text/css">
.bloodmoony .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.bloodmoony {margin:0 auto; width:465px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i37.tinypic.com/xsqvn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:12px; color:#FFCCCC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

wc
Out of Character goes here

Amaranth looked at him she was worried about her mate. She had been doing better she was coming to grips with everything. She had met with her mother and not told him yet. she wasn't sure what was going on between the two her and her mom. Looking at him she sat down and just as quickly he told her.

Oh I see" She said as she looked into the fire. She wondered what he was still doing here then. they deserved their father just as he deserved to be with them. "When did you find out?" She asked. she wasn't sure she wanted to know much but she wanted to listen.

<style type="text/css">
.selfrighteousooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb7b86; text-align:right;}
.selfrighteous {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#f8edf4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... hteous.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Niro was surprised by her reaction, but she’d surprised him a lot lately. He was quiet for a bit, then looked at her.

I found out almost a week ago… I can barely understand it myself… I didn’t know I’d done anything… they are a month old…

He said, doubting she really cared the age they were. Though it meant that this said deed he did to create the children… was done many months before he’d come to Amaranth.

I’ve been thinking about it… I feel like I’m abandoning them, but I want to visit them, they’re my daughters… but I can not leave Cour des Miracles… or you. I can’t lose you.

He said, he was still torn by the decision, but Dahlia wasn’t extremely far from his pack, he’d visit as often as he could. He wanted to get to know the girls…

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
delete
[html]

wc
moue\MOO\ , noun;1.A pouting grimace word of the day 11/9/10

Amaranth had a moue on her hace as she looked at him. they desevered him they were inocent and did nothing wrong to not have him there. Her father had not been there when she needed him and she wasn't going to let him do that to his girls. How lucky her him.

Amaranth sighed. "You should go to them you should be with them. I'm not going anywhere." She said she could feel herself choking. She stood turning looking down at him. "They deserve you." She said. She couldn't believe how hurt she was feeling. What made her feel like this more so. Was it the fact he was going to try to be there for them and she had a father like that? She hadn't even noticed how close to the fire she had gotten whena familliar heat warmed her toes that cause her to jump. "You should go be with them" she said softly. She wanted him to be happy and she couldn't hurt his kids like this by keeping him here.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Niro’s chest hurt as she told him to go… and he thought that was the last thing she would tell him, though he didn’t know much about her real father. His breathing quickened,and he clenched his jaw.

And do what? She told me she didn’t want me to move there… she even said they would refuse to take me.

He still hurt inside, to think he really couldn’t live with his daughters, to see them every waking minute, but it seemed that’s the way it was going to be.

She said I could visit… nothing more.

He was bitter at the words that came out of his mouth, he wanted to get to know the little girls he had. He’d make sure that regular visits would be consistant. He still barely knew them, but he knew they would be in his heart because they were his.

I know I should be with them… I want to,

He looked at her, and stared in her eyes. His own burning with unrest, but the love he held for her…

When we have pups, I will not abandon them.

He said out of conviction, and he was not lying. He was going to stick around for any other children he had. He’d still see his daughters… they may have been an accident but they were no mistake.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

wc
ullage WOTD 11/10/09

Amaranth was so upset she wasn't sure what caused the feelings she had? Was it the pups he had with another woman? was it that he wasn't going to be right there for them? She wasn't sure she walked across the floor to the trunk in the cave. She had found it in a store and fell in love with it. She used it to hold many things and in it were all sorts of things. Digging to the bottom of the trunk she pulled out a bottle which from the Ullage you could tell that it had been used. She hated the taste when she first found the stuff but a small amount was all it took to help calm herself. She knew she was easy to upset and she hated that but she had to find a better way then this someday. She was almost ignoring what he was saying she had to think she had to get her head wrapped around this.

She put the bottle down and sighed she couldn't just drink the stuff she had to deal with this. She turned staring at niro and the fire she just looked at him. She choked on her words as she sighed. "How many other women?" She asked. She had to know. She growled to herself she just wanted to hide and cry. She was falling apart inside and trying so hard to not fall apart.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

His heart clenched as she moved away from her, he could tell she had been so disappointed in him, licking his lips he watched her as she took out a bottle and started drinking, he sat where he was, not sure if he should be there to comfort her or if she hated him… at her question he cringed…

Just… two… one I was drunk… it’s not an excuse but I didn’t even remember any of it, it was Lolita, the mother, and the other… the other was Liliya… as I’ve told you.

He made himself stand on his stiff unwilling legs and move to her, taking the bottle with one hand and the other moving her head to look up at him.

You are my last, No one else. I promise.

He said, quietly, but with conviction. He believed these words, even if she took off now, he’d never be with another wolf, he’d never love anyone as much as he loved her. He wished he had known this before all the mess happened… though she had still been considered a pup… he’d have waited, he’d have been there for her, so she wouldn’t have been attacked by that wolf, and so he wouldn’t get himself into the trouble that he did.

My life has been full of mistakes but you are not one of them and I do not want to lose you.

He said, his voice pleading a little to let him know what she was thinking.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

wc
whilom former; in the past; erstwhile. WOTD 11/11/09

Amaranth sighed she could not be mad at him she was in love with him and there for she had to be forgiving. Besides all this was Whilom and shouldn't matter now. She looked at him and smiled. "I am your last." She repeated making sure he was clear there would be none. She loved him and wanted him to love her. She crumpled into his arms crying she wanted everything to be better and she just wanted him to understand. Niro I just want you to be happy.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Last.

Niro said with a finality in his voice, and then suddenly she threw herself on him and started crying. He hurt so horribly inside to make her so sad. He held her tightly.

I will do everything I can to make you happy. I have a few bumps in my road, but I will care for you like you were myself.

He said, rubbing his crippled hand through her hair and kissing the top of her head, comforting her as best he could.

<style type="text/css"> .niro b {font-weight:bold; color:#b4947f; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .niro p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #737681} .niro {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#d0d0d0; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... l/niro.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

wc

Amaranth looked at him sighing in relief maybe life from here on out wouldn't be so bad. Amaranth looked at him her purple eyes staring out into nothing. She was tired she was ready to go to sleep alchol had a tendency to do that to her.

Amaranth sat down and smiled for once she just wanted to let everything go. There was always a reason that she had stayed away from the stuff that she had hidden in chest.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]