And the World kept Turning
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

She felt it was time to take a trip to the big city. It had been months since she'd come here, last time she did she was in her lupus form and well..she hurt herself. She had been with Dominick, and the thought of him lately angered her. How could he disappear like that and not say anything to her? It hurt her deeply to know her best friend and potential mate did that. Now she was left lonely and wondering if it was something she did? If she came on too strong, or if she--she didn't know. Moving closer to the large broken buildings she shifted into her Optime form. She as usual was still rather feral looking as she found clothing to be very uncomfortable and impractical in her mind. What was the point? Perhaps it was her father's roots in her. Her was very feral in behavior believing in the old ways despite the fact he mated with a dog--well part dog. It was this dog heritage that bothered her still, though she tried to look on the bright side of it. Dogs' were rather beautiful--some of them.

Moving through the rubble that littered the concrete jungle with small variants of mother nature she came back to the shop she loved the most out of here. It was a goth shop with many earrings, collars, bracelets, and other trinkets. She smiled as she walked inside the broken door frame. She licked her lips in excitement as her tail wagged behind her looking over the earrings. She thought about piercing her ears so many times before, and yet never had the guts to do it. Her favorites were the black ones. She always liked black and really didn't know why. Letting out a sigh, one of deep thought, she turned her attention to one of the many spiked and studded bracelets. It was obvious others have raided them before and since last she'd been here, but there were still some of her favorites left. This time she found herself trying them on looking out they fit and how they looked on her wrist. Her eyes softly admiring it.

[/html]
[html]

ooc;// If Bao seems like a creeper, I apologize. xD He's not good with people.

The crumbling ruins of used to be buildings made the boy feel at home, this was his element a place he could easily blend into. Back Italy he had many jobs in the broken down cities and he found over time it was rather easy to hide yourself amongst the rumbled city. But now he just had enjoy the city he supposed, or what was left of it, anyways.

The boy weaved in and out of stores searching for something, something he could take back to his new home and use. Like new lighter, or pants he needed those. Well he needed both. His mind was getting simpler with each passing moment wasn't it? A soft sigh rolled out of the young wolf's mouth, what was this city like when those humans were alive? The thought suddenly struck him. He always wondered that about the cities around Italy. So it was natural he wondered the same about his new home, right?

His ears twitched back at every sound that he heard as his bi-colored eyes darted from building to building, what could he do here? Nothing, right? That was most likely the answer? Another sigh rolled out of his muzzle as he continued down the street.

He felt antsy, he wanted something to do. He wanted a job to do to be precise, but a new world meant no body knew of his talent. Maybe that was a good thing? No, no it wasn't. He was careful to maneuver his bare feet around any debris, he did not need cut up paws. His movements in general were careful, ever wary he was. It was very clear it would take a lot to break him of the habits the Hanleys taught him.

He saw movement in the corner of his eye and his tail feel limp as his ears pricked forward, oh? He was not alone? Bao's eyes followed as the figured slunk into a store and curiosity bubbled up inside of him so moved over to the store quietly, not really wanting the other to spot him. He was not all that graceful when meeting another creature. He lingered out side the store for a moment before sleeking inside.

What in the world was this place? It was filled with earrings, many dark looking things, and collars like the one he wore, but with spikes? What? He didn't quiet understand and the items greatly perplexed the boy. He never saw a shop like this back home, or if there were they were hidden from his sight. He felt like a stupid child for never seeing such things before.

Though the other seemed to like the items quite a bit for he saw them admiring some of the many bracelets on their wrists. Should he speak to them? No, no, they could be hostile. Instead he watched hiding himself the best he could.

<style>
.bao-y38 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.bao-y38 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bao-y38 b {color:#677EB0; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bao-y38 {background-color:#2E4983; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/baotable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #677EB0; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#08142E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.bao-y38-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

I promise you I'm not usually this slow at replies >.<

The husky looking wolfdog hadn't a clue she was being watched, she wasn't ever the best at 'survival' skills, but she wasn't the worst at it either. She was quick when the time truly called for her, but hostility was not a quality she held in her. Adonia was very kind, and sweet though she did have an edge on her at times an edge that was rarely ever seen by anyone. Right now, though, she was being herself, she hadn't the slightest idea there was another observing her as she let her muzzle crack a sweet smile while she scrutinized they various gothic attire. She wanted them, but again she put them down placing them just as they were when she found them, her eyes going to the punk styled stuffed characters. Laughter came from her seeing the odd looking faces on them. "Humans are so intriguing.." she said aloud to herself as she let out another giggle covering her muzzle a little trying to muffle her amusement.

She was so at peace right now, so confident with her curiosity as she explored the shop more. Earrings caught her eye now. Wiping off a mirror she looked into it, seeing herself and at first it amazed her. She'd seen her reflection in the water, but it wasn't as clear as this. Her eyes looked to the earrings then back to the mirror. Her eyes were mainly focused on the gauged ones. Surely she couldn't start out with those, not unless she put a big hole in her ears, and the pain wasn't something she wanted to go through. Not many people knew her fear of pain. Most of her decisions were made by the thought of pain. She couldn't inflict it on others, and she would avoid it at all costs. Killing another creature even bothered her, but she always said her apologies to the creature. It was her way, and she kept it secret. No one was aware of just how gentle she was towards things that most would not care about, or even give a second thought to. It wasn't any surprise to her, no one around her knew her well. Most only knew what she looked like and her name, and perhaps her rank and job, that was it. They didn't know her for her, and she was getting used to it.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/20 ... oniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC I'm a slow replier, too. No worries. Ahh, bad post, sorry. >.<

This one was almost oblivious, weren't they? By now someone would get the feeling that they were being watched, or better yet they would smell the other. This one... This one did not apparently and it made him wonder if they were worth his time. His followed as she moved and admired the various items only to put them back, why not just take them? That's what they were there for, taking. His eyes stopped trailing her when he spotted the stuffed animals. What was this place again? What was the exact location? He would certainly be returning to this place.

Though the little critters weren't like Bambi, he had to admit. He blinked ridding himself of his trance eyes snapping back to the other as she admired herself in the mirror. He muttered a silent comment about women and their reflections before moving from his temporary hiding place. He so wanted to take a better look at those stuffed toys, maybe the other would leave soon? He'd be dammed if he let them see with those stuffed toys.

He was being ever ridiculous as he made sure he stayed out of the wolf's sight. He had to stop these now stupid things he did. As he made the decision he stepped on something making it break a loud cracking noise filling the air, shoot. His ears went up and he froze, what to do? She knew he was here now. He moved now making himself visible keeping his eyes on Adonia as he did so

<style>
.bao-y38 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.bao-y38 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bao-y38 b {color:#677EB0; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bao-y38 {background-color:#2E4983; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/baotable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #677EB0; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#08142E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.bao-y38-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

It was interesting as she played around that the smell of another continued to fill her nose, but obviously this canine was skittish or they would have shown themselves already. Adonia was content with being in her utopia, allowing her mind to pretend this visitor, stalker person wasn't here. Just as she was about to make her way back to the stuffed animals she heard the snapping crunching noise of glass fill the calm air. Her attention snapped to the area which it came from. If there was one thing Adonia was good at it was being very aware of her surroundings, she just chose to ignore it. She never put herself in danger, and if she felt like the scent was dangerous she'd have said something the moment it hit her nose, but this scent seemed rather benign. As the creature went to make himself invisible Adonia continued to watch the area her ears in their fully alert standing trying to follow the movements as she herself tried to figure out what to do. Her utopia was wrecked, she now had to figure out what to do. One thing aggrivated her though, why was he hiding? Was he really afraid?

She waited to see if the mysterious canine would show himself, but he didn't, so she spoke up, "Stop hiding, you're acting like a damn creeper!" She said then felt bad about her frustrated words, "...sorry...but you are.." Her voice softening as she put her head down in a slightly submissive manner. The only one she needed to be submissive to was her alpha, but here she was being a slightly submissive to a total stranger. It bothered her how shy she was, but it was in her nature, it was trained into her by her mother, and by her father's dominance. There were times though, times where she shown her father's personality. It was rare and few in between. Still she waited here, quietly for the creepy wolf to show himself.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC I apologize for the long delay. I'm a slow replier, but I shouldn't be this slow. I'm utterly sorry. ;-; And I make up for it with a crap post. x.x WC: 306

The art of concealment, something trained and bred into the finest of assassins. Apparently he was not such. Every other time he was sure of his footing and the one time he isn't.... Bao cursed himself in many different words as he continued to slowly make himself visible. Creeper? The word did not make sense in his mind, never had he heard it in his short time. This... That was some sort of insult, wasn't it? English was stranger than he thought... If an insult should he be mad? He wasn't that quick to anger, but...

So, maybe he would strike the thought of her being an utterly oblivious fool for she seemed to now know his presence only after hearing the cracking sound. Deeming him a "creeper" and quickly retracting it with an apology. Maybe she wasn't oblivious, but still a fool to him at the moment. He had already begun to show himself when she demanded she see him, a little late her words were. By now he was completely visible to her and seemed to tower over her somewhat, is this how Shawchert felt? Probably not... For Bao to have the ability to linger over another gave him the feeling of holding power over the other. Shawchert didn't seem the kind to get such feelings.

A few more curses silently escaped him as he kept going over how he failed to conceal himself and observe the woman without actually talking. Conversing was just not his thing. A loud sigh rushed from his muzzle as he tried to relax he felt all too tense at the moment.

"Creeper.Was that an insult, m'am?"

Skip the greetings for another time; he had to know what that word meant he had to. Such a strange word it was and he did not like it one bit!

[/html]
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }

OOC: Lol, Tongue It's okay, my post is craptastic as well. I love his reaction btw. XD

She watched him as he came out of hiding, and then nearly came within her personal space towering over her. He was still a respectable distance, it was just his height that threw her off. His question made her eyes narrow. Wasn't the word obvious? Her ears rolled back as she felt her shy and nervous behavior beginning to surface. She was alone and this wolf acted like a creeper. Was she capable of defending herself? She wasn't sure. Letting out a gulp she began to explain, "I..I guess it could be taken as an insult...um..well" She wondered why she talked so nervously. Of course it was a damn insult! He was hiding about watching her like a creeper!"You were sneaking about watching me like some weirdo!" She exclaimed as she tried to shrink away. She felt like she was a small insignificant speck compared to him. Trying to avoid his gaze she kept her eyes down, "I wouldn't have called you a creeper if you weren't....being one..that is.." She began to lick her lips nervously. She let the awkward silence befall them as she now didn't know what to say, and she knew most likely he'd attack her..it was any wolf would do wasn't it? I mean, she was alone, and she just insulted him. There was no one to protect her from him if he chose to do so...

[/html]
[html]
OOC And another crap post, this time short, ugh, sorry. Bao's usually not a jerkface, but suddenly I feel like making him all RAAAGE! |D WC: 250

Weirdo. Now, that was a word he knew. Why couldn't she have used that in the first place? ...Weirdo?! Him, weirdo, what? All too confused he was now and more so starting to not like females just a smidgen. This one was just throwing insults at him like nothing it seemed. What happened to common manners? Did they not exist here?

"You shouldn't be going around insulting others, not very polite."

He tried as hard as he could to make his words sound nice, but he was all too irritated by her "weirdo" comment. Again, he was not one to anger quick, but today the words he was hearing was just utterly ticking him off. An irritated sigh whistled through his nostrils as he closed the space between them. If he was making her uncomfortable, then for be it he didn't give a care right now. He just wanted to get to the root of her insults before he decided to take a swipe at her.

"Back home we consider observing others something rather natural. Attenzione è tuo amico, as we say," then he paused. "So, I am not this "creeper" you claim me to be."

More air escaped his nose, gotta love sudden anger. Poor girl, would he be scaring her by moving so close? Of course, he wasn't nose to nose with her, oh dear no he wouldn't do that! He may have been a bit ticked, but he was the up in your face type of ticked.
"speech"

[/html]

She watched as the male began to become very upset with her, she really didn't mean to...upset him. She was just being honest. Her ears went back and her cheeks felt the heat of embarrassment and her breath got caught in her throat. Ears went back and her tail went between her legs, her eyes widened as her brows lowered into a sorrow filled expression. "I--I'm sorry..I really didn't--I felt you watching and staring at me was rude.." He began to explain, then she found herself bowing her head down like a punished puppy. Still..he wasn't there anymore, things are different here. She wouldn't speak up and say that, instead she remained quiet and withdrawn now. She never wanted to come off like that. Her father taught her better, and yet still, she was right...

He didn't let up on her and she took a step back finding herself not having much more room, the wall was just one more step back. Now she felt like she was trapped, and he was obviously stronger than her, and she wasn't the most agile in this form. There was no time to shift for safety. Her eyes kept low and away from his while her ears remained back, "...sorry.." she whispered nearly under her breath. She no longer felt courageous, or righteous for that matter. It was rare she stuck up for herself, or spoke up, and now she remembered why.[/B]

[/html]