Seyonne's Mark
[html]

Seyonne's mark on the world shall be recorded here.

Gray Fox l Male l Four Years l Single

Active Threads:

New Heights -

Seyonne was wondering through the forest of Dans l'Obscurité when he happened upon a cat named Element. A luperci named Aurora Cresent was quick to enter the scene as well.

Hunting -

While taking a nap in some bushes, Bangle grabs up Seyonne, hoping to get a good fox pelt out of him. Seyonne isn't too keen to the idea.

Purple Grass Grows -

Private thread with Element. Relationship building.

Hyaline -

Open thread on Inferni lands - Gabriel brings Seyonne back to the clan territory to rest.

Currently not accepting new threads. Thread requests can go here, or you can message me. Link also has thread ideas. Even if I'm 'not accepting' new threads, I might squeeze you in or at least put you on a pending/waiting list.

Finished Threads:

Beached -

Seyonne got himself stuck out on some rocks in the ocean. Gabriel de le Poer came to his rescue, and Seyonne is in his debt. Seyonne followed Gabriel to Inferni pack lands to rest.

Bumpy Rocks -

Private thread with Niro Takekuro. Birds, birds, birds! Seyonne's in heaven.

For those interested, Seyonne's name is from a book trilogy called Rai-Kirah by Carol Berg. It's excellent. The first book is called Transformation, and here's an excerpt. Doesn't do the book justice. I've read a hundred or more books, and this series is at the top of my favorites.

[/html]
[html]

Relationships.

Males:

Element, Domestic Cat/Bobcat - First met in New Heights, Dans l'Obscurité.

When Element and Seyonne first met they instantly had one thing in common: love of birds. Both could talk to the creatures easily, and enjoyed doing so. Despite this, Seyonne still isn't sure what he thinks of this green-eyed mystery.

Gabriel de la Poer, Coywolf - First met in Beached, Drifter Bay.

Gabriel saved Seyonne when he was stuck in the ocean. He then offered a safe haven to rest up and heal from the ordeal. Seyonne doesn't know what to make of Gabriel.

Females:

Aurora Cresent, Luperci - First met in New Heights, Dans l'Obscurité.

These two started off on the wrong foot when Seyonne snapped at Aurora. No true feelings have been formed about the luperci.

[/html]