strange question
So my friend had a pup character a long time ago named Rendall. i fallowed her rpging since i didnt know half of what i was doing , and i was devistated that she dropped the cute character. Would it be possible for me to play her as my own main character (except older seeing as though its been a while since shes been here)? with permission from the girl who made her of course.
Hi,

If you can obtain permission from Rendall's former roleplayer, that would be fine. However, we would encourage you to create your own character since you appear to be new to roleplaying. It helps a lot for newcomers to develop their own characters first and get a feel for roleplaying. Additionally, since Rendall was roleplayed at 'Souls for many months, the character would have knowledge of many other characters on the forum. This might be tough for you to roleplay, since you wouldn't know too well which characters Rendall had met unless you went through all of Rendall's previous posts, which is definitely very time-consuming.

So although you could roleplay Rendall, I would recommend you start off at 'Souls with your own character. You're of course welcome to base your character off of Rendall if you especially liked the character's personality or character traits and enlist your friend's help, but from previous experience, you might find it easier to begin with a new one.

I hope that answers your question.
well i followed her story and posts long ago so i know her and her friends pretty well. i just wanted to make sure it was ok and who all i would talk to about that. thank you so very very much!
ok so she said that i could play her, so how do i do this then? do i just log in as her or do i have to connect her profile to mine and such.
If she's given you the password to her account, you can just log in there. Otherwise, if you can provide proof that she's given you permission (a screencap of a conversation, for example), PM that to the 'Souls Assemblage account and we will reset the password for you.
oki thank you guys!