Kissing?
Well, I always sort of thought that in Optime form, Luperci kiss the same way we do. And then one day I was like 'wait. dogs + lips = nonexistant'. So do Luperci kiss the same way dogs kiss? Like touch noses?
I've always wondered this too. Kansas usually people-kisses when in Optime form, but I'm not sure if that's actually possible. :O
Wouldn't there be something about it in the RP Guide?
I don't think so... I'll check, though.
From what I recall, it isn't mentioned in the RP Guide. But you're right, luperci can't kiss like humans do since even in Optime form, their skull is still canine and not humanized. Tongue So touching noses would probably be the closest! :3
Yeah, it's not in there. I suppose that either touching noses would be the closest or... opening their muzzle and like. Eating eachother's faces. which is awkward and... kind of nightmare-ish. So touching noses it is, I'd think. XD
Yeah, eating faces isn't generally very romantic.. xDD Thanks for the answer!
I consider like...a lick on the muzzle a kiss Big Grin
Laruku always licked Tsunami on the nose. <3 And in the ear. Because he's a weirdo.

Licking the other's lips/muzzle/nose/face is pretty much what I'd consider a Luperci equivalent!
Quote:And in the ear. Because he's a weirdo.

EW
LOL! Face eating!

I always let that be one of the vagaries. Kind of like, they kiss, ok they kissed, don't bother worrying how. An imponderable, kind of like the chicken and the egg. Wink But not at all like that. I think I usually imagine a bit of a nose-bump that somehow is more humanish due to the anthropomorphic properties of the characters... but... no face eating.
I go with Simba and Nala's tender moment at the end of "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?" :3333
GAH as soon as I read that I immediately started singing.... Loudly.