joining :O
[html]Arr. This here be a lone wolf, matey. ;]

Character Name: Zacor Sian
Character Birthdate: 20 February 2006
Whether s/he is a Luperci: Yeah.
Your e-mail: pennyroyal.tea90@gmail.com
A secondary form of contact: Private messages work well.
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Jesface/Anathra and Tammi
Role-play sample: Ha, wow, I had to really dig to find this stuff, and it is utter trash. All the supa-cool games I've been at are now defunct, so what I've got for you is like, unfinished pieces of reject posts that I never used and therefore didn't delete off my hard drive.
Quote:At nearly midnight, it was hard to see into the muddied koi pond of Chinatown. Yet, every so often, some small prismatic body would shoot past through the sullied water and fulfill a moment’s curiosity. It was a curiosity which kept the preteen moving closer to the pond, and as his skinny frame worked at closing in the distance with each slow step forwards, the movements in the pond became louder and more sporadic. It was as if the fish were in a panic now, set off by the sinister aura of the boy who, despite not being too dull to sense this, continued regardless by leaning down towards the murky mixture and staring into it with blank eyes, waiting until a koi made its attempt to quickly dart past. It was then that his readied claws plunged into the dirty water and with one adept motion, took hold of the fish and pulled it out of its habitat and into someplace foreign where it gasped for the hydrogen oxide that had formerly sustained it and began to wither and die. Tiring quickly of the koi’s desperate trashing, the grey werewolf sat it down a perfect length from its home. It was as if the length had been calculated by some sadistic mastermind as being just an inch more than what the koi could manage by its flapping—the exact distance needed to suffocate the poor wretch just seconds before it reached freedom.

Quote:It was late, perhaps nearing one or two in the morning. Were he still human, he very well might have been home, but the home he had in mind was existent two hundred sixty years ago and had since been wrecked and demolished by the very species he had become. He wanted to spit at the ground in disgust, but in those two hundred sixty years, he had also had time to come to terms with what had come to pass. It seemed, however, that some things could never be grieved in excess. He thought of issuing some gesture of discontent with it all, especially when he noted that things were no fairy tale reunion with Evangelia now that he and found her, but it had come to his attention most abruptly that he wasn't alone. So where there would have been a sigh, there was nothing but a quiet footstep forwards and into the dim light of Aphrodite.
[/html]
I'll have you titled and added to the ranks in just a moment. Big Grin Don't worry about the examples, Jes let me know and I gave the okay! Big Grin <3

[html]
Welcome to Bleeding Souls!

Hey, welcome to Bleeding Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update the postlog at the very bottom of your profile according to the threads you're in.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]
Lulz, hai person. Wtf @ profile? -Gigglesnort- I likes j00. WELCOME!
HAI. Big Grin

He was baby snatched and doesn't know his real parents, so I felt free to be very liberal on that part. ;]