CONTEST -- 9th Birthday Word Filter Game!
-just went to see Deathly Hallows in theaters. In IMAX-

-prepares to dig up her entire Harry Potter dictionary and go on DA HUNT!-
I have 22 so far. I am sitting here trying to think like an SA wizard, and now typing in all the dirty words I can think of to see what happens. X.x
LOL I took the webiste and copyed every thing and older post and every little thing that runs though my mind

Edit: HAHAHA I got the tatoe Smile HAHAHA
QUOTE (Orin Takekuro @ Nov 20 2010, 12:06 AM)
now typing in all the dirty words I can think of to see what happens. X.x [/quote]
LOL, being retarded and silly, filtering actual dirty words didn't cross our minds at ALL. XD (...well. Maybe a little bit.)
I have THREE and people are at, like, almost done-ness. *fail*
It recently occured to me that I may have found a way to fix all of the words back ...

(SPOILER ALERT)
Since 'Sou ls = Hogwartz, can't you just change it so that all the Hogwartz are now 'Sou ls the way you changed them in the first place? Smile If not, then I am stupid.
whati it is and Hogwarts is what it is and won't change back :/
If we reversed the filters, you'd still have to edit all posts affected so the new filter takes effect. It may be a little simpler, but we'd also run the risk of messing up other things, especially when it comes to the less obvious words, so it'd be best to fix things manually.
I won't be participating in this contest, and the fact that it messes withh our posts :S I think is disencouraging alot of people from posting cause its been really quite....
A decent way of avoiding having your posts suffer because of the filtered words is, like [html]Anna[/html] mentioned somewhere else, to simply add code inbetween the word that is affected by the word filter. I personally do this and it does not take long to check through the post and copypaste or into the filtered words. Smile
I personally agree that this contest kind of sucks for people who just don't care and then have to do this, but then I don't think it's hard to go back and change stuff with using the sneak around. Still. it's kind of annoying after a bit xD
The word filter has been turned off.

Members still have until the 1st to turn in word lists.
THANK YOU!!! <3
Yes, thank you!!!!!!!! I don't think I used enough exclamation points there. xD
yay!

i really liked the contest idea but yeah, it made me less likely to post >.<
Congrats to Noelle on the win!!