CONTEST -- 9th Birthday Word Filter Game!
I didn't think I was going to get very many but now I'm up to 16! Now I'm all into it and feeling competitive!
*wants it to end quick so that everything can go back to normal*
-snaps fingers- I was so hoping someone would type 'Snape Kills Dumbledore' and the filter would be "Nooooooo!" XDXD
Naaah it'd be "SPOILER ALERT"
-cuddles her list of 25-
I'm glad we didn't tell you lot just how many words there are. 8D
With crazy people already at 25 and over, I'm not certain if I'll even bother starting. Awesome idea for contest though XD... I was wondering about hogwarts and everything..

edit: 15 and barely started wheeeeeeeeeeeee
You crazy people, you!

Also, I hope everyone's enjoying the Harry Potter references as much as I am. XD
I am! Big Grin
You guys should just be glad we capped the number of words where we did 'cause Prongs and I seriously could have come up with 50-60 because it is SO MUCH FUN. 8D
Yeah, we were geeking out about it on aim XD <3
This is fun and exciting, even if I only have three words. Big Grin -shotfail-
I've been capped at 17
fun contest is fun!
I've been having a blast trying to figure them out, I'm trying to figure who is Harry. ><
Obviously, Harry is Harry. ;D
We should have changed "hairy" to "HARRY POTTER"

XD ahh tooo late.
I wish the forum had a like button so I could click it for that post -points upwards-
I find myself looking for a "like" or "upvote" button pretty consistently on sites where I know they don't exist. :|
I only have 21 D: And I think I just wasted a full hour of my life trying to find a 22nd XD