[M] this is a gift [p]
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: graphic violence, and/or extremely offensive material starting with the 5th post. Reader discretion is advised.

for Ouija! set 11/17

And so it happened. Vigilante gave them permission – it had all happened so quickly, Ezra couldn’t believe he had someone to call his own now. Her body was the more alluring and incredible find of his life. She was perfect, almost too good for him. She was nothing but kind and understanding, and he got lost in those cool, colorless irises every time he plunged into them. He had a purpose now, and upstanding responsibility. He made a choice and had to live with it for the rest of his life. His heart raced at the mere thought of his new-found cage; she would be the reason he could never flee again. The thought sent his skin on fire in a primal, frightened rage.

Ever didn’t even know how much she affected him. She was totally oblivious. Ezra was scared of her. She wielded so much power over him, and it was only the beginning. Perhaps that would change one day, but her ability to shift at will and her association with another culture that Ezra had never been exposed to made him feel worthless. There was such a clear divide between them; how the hell did they even work in the first place? She was another species entirely. Ever Mayawyn would never understand his life, and he could never step foot into the world of the luperci.

His mind was burning. The early November morning set him on edge – this was a perfect day to run. He could flee, and never come back, and go back to where he belonged. His ebony paws took him far enough as the Dirty Mudbloods and Squibs border before he stopped. He stopped at the summit of a steep hill, overlooking the rest of the adjacent land. A chilly wind slapped his face and ruffled his long, bi-colored coat. This was stupid. This was where he needed to be. Ever depended on him now, even if the Rosen boy didn’t believe it. The morning sun was harsh, and stung the Chevalier’s eyes. While he was squinting, a beast appeared in the distance. It was white colored, and didn’t seem too threatening. Could he greet newcomers? The mutt shrugged, and trotted down the hill, howling a quick hello to let the outsider know he was approaching. “Can I help you?” The boy asked quite a distance away, a little unsure of both himself and the stranger.

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.ouijacandle b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffa936; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.ouijacandle p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.ouijacandle {width:400px;border:1px solid #b52713;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /ouija.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:280px;background-color:#380c09;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#93181c;}
</style>

OOC here: Table & Coding © Jenny/Kiri; 513 words

Ouija was wandering just as he always did. He had a place to call home but he never tied himself strictly to that place. There was much more to life than to be restrained by borders. Even when in the cult he would go out on different excursions if there was nothing that he had to attend to. But he always came back. He always returned. He was loyal after all. He just couldn't stay in a single place all of the time. It would just drive him mad and well, madness ran in both lines that made up his mother. The same could be said for his father as well, not that he knew who the guy was. It was someone in the cult and that was all he knew. He had never thought to try and find out either. He was fine with looking up to the tribunal as his paternal figure. But that chapter of his life had been closed off. Where he was born no longer existed.

As was usual he was walking around in his bipedal form. It was simply easiest in this form to carry about his satchel with him. Not only did it carry the things that he liked to keep with him, such as his dolls, but also it was large enough to place in new things that he acquired so that he could cart it back to his dungeon. After all he collected things that could be used for a later purpose. He made treasures out of other's trash. There wasn't anything that he wasted. What was the point of that? If he could find a use for it then there was no reason to get rid of it.

He was lost in his thoughts that he hardly notice that he had come upon another pack. At least not until a voice called out to him. The words were lost on his as he saw where the voice came from. His first thought was the he had to have it. It was too late for him to discreetly shift. All he could was just finish his approach and kneel down next to the other canine. He reached out to try and pet the other. "I could help you. I can help you escape the confines of this body." He whispered out the words in a tone that was meant for seduction. He couldn't help himself when he saw another in a lupus form. He just had to alter that. He had to pass on his gift. He would take any means that he had to. Finding a lupus caused him to have a lapse in sanity. Not that all the things he did seemed sane anyways. But it was the one time when no didn't mean a thing for him. Usually he was good and respectful enough. But there was something so alluring about a lupus form that he just couldn't leave well enough alone. Just like how he bent his head down to try and lick at the other, desiring to taste him.

[/html]
[html]

your avatar may be the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. Smile

Ezra never really enjoyed patrolling the borders. He never felt like he was allowed to, regardless of the fact that he was indeed a pack member and someone who was supposed to look out for the greater good of the Court. When this fellow came along, Ezra had no idea what to do. His mind was spinning at the thought of doing what Marika did to him –grill him until he was seen fit to join, and be accepted by Vigilante. Ezra was definitely not ready for that yet.

Ezra quickly realized that this outsider was not to be trusted. He was an immense, hulking figure that towered over the mutt. The boy instantly felt threatened by the other white beast with the craziest fur he had ever seen. It was clearly fake, but infuriated him regardless. Any werewolf was an enemy to the Rosen boy. He was never going to understand that group of wolves. They lost the essence of who they are, and when the werewolf whispered to Ezra, his blood ran cold. “Who the fuck are you? How dare you! Get the hell of my land,” Ezra snarled, furious and embarrassed.

Now that he had Ever to take care of, though, this stranger was right. He would never admit it, but his body was the reason there was always underlying tension between them. He was a wolf through and through, and would never admit to caring about werewolves. They had hurt him in the past and hung him out to dry. He was jaded against the creatures, despite loving Ever.

The stranger bent down in his terrifying form and motioned to touch Ezra. The boy saw red – there was no turning back now, his prejudices got the best of him. Sparkling white teeth bit into the others hand. It wasn’t meant to maim, it was just hisnatural reaction.

<style type="text/css"> .ezra b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7d09d; letter-spacing:1px; } .ezra .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:350px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ezra p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #6b375a} .ezra {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#e05745; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /ezra2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
[/html]
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.ouijacandle {width:400px;border:1px solid #b52713;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /ouija.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:280px;background-color:#380c09;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#93181c;}
</style>

OOC here: Table & Coding © Jenny/Kiri; Thanks hun, got it commissioned; 511 words

Ouija wasn't one to normally fight. It just wasn't his forte. He certainly had size and all on his side but he didn't typically use it. But where he came from they tended to generally get along with each other. He didn't really have much of an occasion to actually fight. But why fight when love could be found? His size was used for just that. It was one of the reasons that he was wanted. That and his ability to get into character and be the desired lover. So while he wasn't much of a fighter he did know roughness. He knew how to be the dominating force. But he would never really think to maim someone and cause permanent injury. Not unless it was specifically asked for. So when he saw a lupus form he thought to take it in an amorous way. He simply had to have them for himself. He had to be the one to pass on the gift. To pass on this blessing that he had been bestowed with. And that is exactly what was on his mind as he saw Ezra.

Despite his size Ouija was typically harmless. He couldn't help his height, not that anyone could. None could make themselves taller or shorter at will. He was large because of genetics. And really, he hadn't wanted to harm Ezra but only to love him. At least until he was bitten. Now that was really uncalled for. A growl rose up in his throat as he glared down at the one that had thought to bite him. His free hand reached out to try and drag claws against the other male's shoulder, hoping to distract him so that he could get his other hand free. "So you want to play rough?" The words were growled out. "I can play rough."

A wicked grin twisted upon his face. He had played this role before. In his mind it was still only a game. He related the bloodshed to foreplay. After all the other hadn't said no but had only bitten. He could fight for dominance if it came down to it. "You are going to thank me for this after it is over." The words were whispered out with a chuckle. He was going to make sure that the male gained a new form by the time that this was done. That was the single thought that was really on his mind. There was something about a lupus form that made him forget all moral values. They were his vice. Just as that molester down the street could be the nicest person that you know but tempt their with their vice then who could tell what they will do. This form that the other had was his vice. He couldn't help himself. He just had to have it. He wouldn't be satisfied until he got it. It was like a junkie needing their fix. They couldn't calm down until they had it. Once he got his fix of the other he would be fine again.

[/html]
[html]

short post sorry. >_<

“You wouldn’t fucking dare,” Ezra spat out, furious that the other male was stepping on his own territory and messing with his head. He was teasing him, taunting him, just because he was a non-werewolf. “I don’t care about you werewolves. You all are trying to be human and forgetting your roots. It’s pathetic,” he snarled at the oddly colored stranger. He didn’t have to put up with this shit. This was his home, his so who the fuck was this person to attack him on his own land. This shouldn’t be happening.

“I’m going to give you one last chance, get the fuck out of my land” Ezra growled, the mutt standing as tall as he could. But he was no match for the werewolf in front of him. Ezra had no chance in hell to kick this stranger out. He was trapped. There was nowhere he could go, no one he could call for help. But when the intruder whispered "You are going to thank me for this after it is over.” Ezra saw red. There was no turning back now. Ezra let out a snarl as vicious as he could make it, and lunged after the other’s thigh. He was too small to go for anything else.

<style>
.ezradark-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.ezradark p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.ezradark b {color:#607d14; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ezradark {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#24231f; background-image:url(http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6749/souls59.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 246px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#c5bca3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Table by Fae! <333
[html]

<style type="text/css">
</style>

OOC here: Table & Coding © Jenny/Kiri; Sorry, it's been unusually cold where I am at (enough to actually get snow) and I'm anemic so I can't keep body heat so I've been freezing lately and unable to feel my fingers and toes; 517 words

Ouija had never been one for fighting but only for the pursuit of pleasure. At times pain came with the pleasure. It seemed such would be the case this time. In his mind it was all some perverse game. Just as he has done for others before he was playing the role of the villain. "I know nothing of this human of which you speak." He hadn't had any teachings of humanity. He was blessed with the gift of Gods. He was given the ability to change forms just as the Gods had. He simply wanted to pass on this blessing to those which were less fortunate. Such as this male right in front of him. "I will make you a God. Make you more than you can ever dream of being." To Ouija his intentions were true enough. Who wouldn't want to be a God?

Really now, Ouija wasn't attacking at all but merely defending himself. Ezra had been the one to draw first blood. Ouija was only doing what it took to get himself free. So when he hand was released he pulled it back. He was about to straighten himself when the other lunged at him. Teeth bit into a place very close to something that he used often. That was something that could not be tolerated. A growl of his own rumbled forth as he reached out to grasp the other with clawed fingers. One hand made to seize a shoulder while the other went for the neck. "You will release your hold." The words were spoken through a low growl as he attempted to tighten whatever grip he had managed to get just to emphasize just how serious he was. There were just some things which he just could not tolerate. Damage so close to his junk was one of those.

And to think that he had started out in an aimless fashion. He hadn't been looking for a fight but he wasn't so dull of mind that he would just accept damage to his body without inflicting some in return. This wasn't the way that he liked to go about passing on his gift but it would work. This male was going to end up becoming that which he hated. He was going to be just like those that he didn't care about. With every pulse of Ouija's own veins Ezra was being forced to consume more and more of his blood. It wasn't the most convenient of ways but he was going to do just as he has originally planned to do. He was making this other male a God, whether he liked it or not. There was no longer a choice in the matter since the other had bit him. Since the other was replacing the blood that he would lose with Ouija's blood. If he hadn't been so quick to attack then he could have prevented this from happening. "How does it taste? Just like freedom, doesn't it?" He whispered out the words before bending his head down to try to bite and lick at the male's neck.

[/html]
[html]
I still want to finish this thread, I’m so sorry for taking forever. Life sometimes gets in the way of rp. X_x if you want, we can just wrap this up after a few more posts. Next post just have Ouija slash Ezra’s neck and shoulder to pieces then we should be good. ^^

This other male was insane. The way he was talking , the way he was acting, it made Ezra’s blood run cold. He was so sure that he was doing something good for the wolfdog, he was so calm about it. His attitude just made Ezra even angrier. There was nothing he could say to make him calm down or stop attacking him. It was wrong to attack him first, sure, but it still didn’t make sense. Ouija held Ezra in a tight grip, sinking his luperci claws deep into his flesh. The wolfdog whimpered but still didn’t stop trying to defend himself.

“You have no idea what real freedom is,” the boy said quietly, trying his best to keep calm. All Ezra wanted to do was rip the other one to pieces. He let out another snarl, and lunged after the white male’s arm. He had made contact somewhere else on the Ouija’s body, but Ezra wouldn’t rest until his enemy was as damaged as Ezra was.

<style>
.ezratable-01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.ezratable-01 b {color:#dcdbb0;}
.ezratable-01 {background-color:#5f5a3b; border:2px solid #fefefe; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#141B21; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Uber schmexy table by anna <33
[html]

<style type="text/css">
</style>

OOC here: Table & Coding © Jenny/Kiri; It is fine hun, I understand just how that is. Okay, glad I could help; 534 words

Insane? Perhaps. Others had said so before because some of his beliefs weren't exactly the norm. But what was normal anyways? Was there really even a normal? Somehow the painted male didn't really think so. There were too many perceptions on just what was normal. There wasn't a single clear consensus. But he was used to hearing that his ideals were abstract. Then again they had lived outside of the cult and simply didn't understand the teachings. They didn't have the lessons to understand the foundation of his beliefs. Just like this male before him didn't hear the stories to know just what he was talking about. He probably had never heard of the canine gods before. How could he have when he hated Luperci so much?

He shook his head with a smirk upon his lips. He chuckled lowly before he chose to respond. "That is where you are wrong. I know just what it is like to be free. I have danced that fine line before. I have succumbed close to death and then overcame the odds. I have brought others to the veil between life and death. Have allowed them to see the light but not enter it. I know exactly what freedom is." Oh yes, he had been near death before. There had been a time when he was younger that it was thought that he would be lost. He knew just what it was to dance on that dangerous edge. He had shown it to his sister just as she had shown it to him. He knew what it was to tease death, to tempt fate, to get close to death but not let him have you. There was no sense of freedom like escaping what should have been certain doom.

That moment of joviality passed as he was once again bitten. Perhaps this was the way that the other chose to tempt fate. If so then he would just have to try and bring him close to that edge, granted it wasn't how he liked to since too many things could go wrong with open wounds. Still it seemed that the other male had chosen this for himself. Ouija gave the other back what was given to him, damage for damage. Claws sought to bite into neck and shoulder, to rip apart the flesh there. Neither was going to walk away without their fair share of injuries. He sought for two different areas, to the left side of the neck as well as the right shoulder. Claws sought out the neck while fangs reached for the shoulder. It seemed the perfect opportunity to taste the other while Ezra's mouth was already busy. If Ezra could consume his blood then why couldn't he have a taste of what flowed through the other male's veins? It only made sense, at least to Ouija it did, that they shared blood. Though this wasn't the sort of union he usually went for he was still making them a part of each other. A sample of Ezra's blood to slow through his veins while Ezra had been consuming his blood to be forever ingrained in his veins through the passing of the virus.

[/html]
[html]

I think we’re done! Big Grin <3 I guess just let Ouija let ezra go, or have Ouija lose interest and leave? :p words: 356

Ezra just got sick listening to the other male speak. He was clearly messed up in the head, and any logical argument Ezra could throw at him wouldn’t ever make the stranger in front of him change. He didn’t know why he cared so much, but the thought of a maniacal soul like this one near his family and friends horrified him. He would probably always be like this, converting other creatures unwillingly and enjoying every second of it.

But now, the pain was getting horrible. Adrenaline had kicked in the moment Ezra first lunged for a bite, and now it was starting to fade a little and the boy realized how badly he had been beaten. The stranger kept striking, ripping his shoulder open and making Ezra snarl in pain. It made his right arm useless. Ezra felt another contact beside his head, which made him see red again and slash violently with his good arm. Ezra knew the other male had been talking, but he had simply shut off his ears and every other sense he didn’t need any more. All he cared about was ripping this stranger to pieces with what remaining strength he had left.

The blood was flowing out. His entire body was aching, but Ezra still wanted to fight. He kept slashing out, trying blindly to damage the other one as much as possible. But it was getting harder and harder to focus or feel anything, all he could think about was his bloodied and battered shoulder that started leaking blood down his leg. All he wanted was to escape and kill this motherfucker if he ever saw him again.

At one last ditch attempt to hurt his attacker, Ezra lunged forward to try and bite anything that made contact with his teeth. That was, however, before Ezra started fading. The loss of blood made him unable to stay conscious. He was flickering in and out. It was getting harder and harder to focus on the stranger in front of him. “Just let me go,” Ezra said, defeated. “Are you happy now?” He snarled, before it was lights out completely.

<style>
.ezradark-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.ezradark p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.ezradark b {color:#607d14; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ezradark {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#24231f; background-image:url(http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6749/souls59.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 246px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#c5bca3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Table by Fae! <333
[html]

<style type="text/css">
</style>

OOC here: Table & Coding © Jenny/Kiri; 344 words

He had been taught what he was taught and there was nothing that could change that. It had been driven in day after day that the gift of Luperci had to be passed to all those that were found possessing a Lupus form. He was simply doing the will of the gods. That was the exact way that he saw it. And it was true, there was nothing to be said that would change his mind. It would go against his teachings. That simply couldn't be had. If he didn't pass on this gift that he had been given then it just may end up being revoked. He certainly didn't want that happening. Because of that he had to pass on this gift at every opportunity that he could.

Of course this isn't the way that he wanted to do it at all. But still the other had started this so clearly it is what he wanted. It was the path that the other had chosen. Ouija would have been willing to go a way that wasn't nearly as painful. He simply thought that bloodletting was the other male's fetish and so he had given into it. Of course one bite deserved another. It was just the way that things worked.

He released the other when the other had requested for him to do so. "Are you? You started it and I just gave you back what you had given me. This is your fetish that was partaken in." If it pleased the other then a bit of shed blood was worth it. The other male seemed tired and so Ouija got up. He figured the other would just sleep it off and well, he wasn't really the sort to stick around for the awkward talk. He thought the other to get his pleasure through pain and that he had actually enjoyed it. Figuring he had given the other the pleasure that he desired and so his job was done he headed away from the other, letting him sleep things off on his own.

[/html]