luperci
so, i'm getting ezra infected with the luperci virus, but i was wondering -- what are the extent of their markings changing from form to form? are they always the same? also, since he's on the old side to become a luperci, is he going to be wonky and shifting randomly because he hasn't learned to control it yet?
i am able to answer the last part,

Quote:LUPERCI VERTO -- This type of Luperci was not born a werewolf, but picked up the ability to shift somewhere along the line. S/he is also able to transform between all three forms. Luperci Verto can have difficulty controlling their shifting and their urges for up to six months following the initial infection, especially if they were given the werewolf mutation later in life. Luperci Verto cannot usually be created "accidentally" through smaller bites; a significant amount of bodily fluid must pass into a non-Luperci's bloodstream. Serious Luperci-inflicted wounds, sexual intercourse, and purposeful blood transfusion are some of the most common forms of transmission. Once infected, it can take up to eight days before the mutation is fully realized. The first signs -- an uncontrollable urge to shift -- usually manifests a few days afterwards.

taken from rp guide <3
Marking changes are allowed between forms, but only to a reasonably realistic extent. Like Ezra's white coloring or white markings could become larger/more prominent, but drastic appearance changes (like full color changes) aren't allowed.
[html]I think, so long as the general color scheme remains the same and his markings aren't becoming radically different, small alterations are alright. For example, if Ezra was to become completely black or completely white as the result of his shift, that would be wonky, but if he were to become slightly more white or slightly more black (in terms of the size/shape of the markings) to accommodate for his new/different body size, that's fine, so long as the generalized coat pattern remains the same.

edit: ROAR SHADOWPOST. XD[/html]
okay, cool. thanks for the help guys!

so erin -- since he basically looks like a husky in wolf form, in optime could his white get more highlighted? right now, his legs and stomach is white, but if he shifted could the white creep up his body? and could the white on his face break out more?[html]like this[/html]
I would think that would be fine :o