Returning home -joining-
[html]

Name: Rendall

Birthdate: December 19th 2008

Luperci: Ortus

Species: Canis Lupus

Secondary form of contact: None atm

Currently played characters: none just her

The woman approached the once familiar clearing cautiously. Her breath gave her pressence away in the cold air. She walked a few more paces to the boulder that she once coward under as a pup. Rendall couldnt help but smile at the old memory of when she first met Da Vinci, the one wolf who first took her in. Now she was all grown up. And hopefully Jefferson would let her back into her pack family.

She paced a while in the clearing tossing back and fourth in her mind as to weather or not she should continue. She wondered who all she would find and if they would listen to her tales. Was Xeris still here? or Pendezez? or even Ty? She wanted to continue but she decided not to. She sat down and simply waited for someone to come along....hopefully it would be soon.
[/html]
Geneva Stockholm trekked across the terrain in the chilly weather. Despite the cold, she was not uncomfortable. Her coat had finally grown in thick enough to keep her comfortable in the chillier climes. She was grateful. This would mark the first cold season during which her coat grew in thickly and evenly enough to face the chill of snow and frost since she arrived in Nova Scotia two years prior. The Whilom did not usually scout along the borders of the Valley pack's holdings, but she did so today.

The grey wolfess's eyes settled upon a shape in the near distance. She moved forward to get a closer look. The glossy color of the woman's coat seemed familiar. She had only ever once seen someone with a pelt of such a hue. Geneva's half ruined face twisted into a look of pleasant surprise as she inquired in a quiet voice. "Rendall?" Geneva had not seen the wolfess since she was little more than a child. Now, before her, there was a woman grown.

Much had changed in the Valley pack since her departure. Pack members had come and gone; however, some things remained constant. As Geneva was able to peer more carefully at the wolfess, she could tell that it was indeed Rendall. "Welcome home," she said mildly, pleased to see the girl return.
[html]

The young woman barely recognized the gentle wolfess from her past. She didnt remember her face was scarred like that before she left. But it had been a long time and the girl had seen the grey one. However the green eyes gave her away. It was good to see a familiar face again."Geneva? Its so good to see you!" The woman couldnt help but wag her tail puppishly. Over the past year she hadnt seen or known the luxury of a esteemed colleague's company and it was hard for her to find a reason to be happy anyways.

She approached the female slowly but friendly happy to greet her."So.....Do you think I would be allowed back into my old pack? I mean would Jefferson let me?" Her gaze was sad at the thought of not being allowed back, but it lighted back up again. If Jefferson wouldnt let her back then she would still see her friends at least.
[/html]
Geneva shook her head at the notion that Jeffesron would not allow her back. Although Geneva no longer held the rank of Savant, Jefferson had still granted her the authority to offer sanctuary to those at the borders. Her mate trusted her that much. Geneva quickly spoke. "I am happy to welcome you back; I am Whilom now, it is within my power to do so." Geneva would of course tell Jefferson, but she knew that he would have no objection to the young one returning to their midst.

"Tell me where you went, and how was your journey?" She had been gone for some time and things had changed within the Valley pack. Some had departed, like Xeris and Xion. And there were also new additions, like her son Pripyat. She hoped that Rendall would be happy to return. Geneva was certainly happy to have her back. It was a wonderful surprise.
[html]
Crappy short post, but unnecessarily joining in nonetheless!

He followed Geneva's scent, strangely anxious to see her that day, and consequently came upon another's as well. While the cyclops was not particularly filled with excitement at recognizing the second smell, a smile did break through his scarred features and his pace quickened, mildly eager to see a pup-surely-now-adult return to her home.

And he was right—Rendall had grown. At first the cyclops hardly recognized her, his smile remaining on his face as he arrived at his mate's side. Jeferson himself had not changed outwardly, though much had shifted and warped in his mind since Rendall's last appearance, most due to the olive-eyed woman he now proudly stood beside. "Rendall," he said, nodding in an appropriate welcome. "Of course I would allow you back."

Geneva questioned her whereabouts, and the cyclops simply nodded in addition. He too wondered where the girl had gone to finish her growing and why she had chosen to return to a place like Ravenclaw after such a short time.

<style>
.jefocean p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.jefocean b {color:#6189a6; font-size:12px;}
.jefocean {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#adc2d0; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2e4251; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; width:500px; background-color:#D8E2E9; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #372b1b; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ftable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:155px; padding-top:5px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She waggged her tail mildly happy at the sight of the leader. She let out a relieved sigh and a grateful look at them both before perking her ears up at the question. She smiled before answering "Well I had gotten word that my brother was in a land nearby, so I went to look for him. His name is Vulcan, he looks much like my mother but he has eyes like mine. I have been traveling around with him for the last year, learning all kinds of things, some much less exciting than others. However, I learned that My sisters, Yiska and Zeru, have families of thier own as well as packs, though I still dont know where they are."

She placed her ears back slightly as she remembered her reason for return. "I became seperated from my brother over time, he setteled down in a land far south from here with a family of his own. I decided then that it was time to come back to my home. See whos all still here and what I cant do about making a life of my own."
[/html]
Geneva smiled as she heard the news Rendall had to share. She was glad that she was able to be reunited with her family. Geneva wondered what her family members might be doing right now. She was glad that Rendall had decided to return. Ravenclaw needed wolves like Rendall in order to keep the future bright.

"We are glad that you have returned, and we are sure that you will be able to build your life here." Geneva was fond of the girl. She was now an adult creature, and could make decisions on her own. Still, should she ever need guidance, Jefferson and Geneva would be there to provide it. They were grateful and happy to fill those roles. Although Jefferson might not express that sentiment often, Geneva knew that he felt that way, at least somewhat.
[html]
WELCOME BAAACCCKKK!!

He nodded quietly, tattered ears flicking forward. It was not often that a lost Valley wizard came back to them, as much as Jefferson wished they would—both dead and alive. Although they had had their clashes, Jefferson missed DaVinci dearly, the silver-furred former subleader being one of few he called "friends." The cyclops yearned to see Ty again, in particular, and Skylar as well. Then, of course, there was Iskata, but that was a lost cause.

For now, he was plenty pleased being reunited with Rendall. "A lot has changed since you left," he said quietly, then shrugged. "Well, not really, but things are switched up. You'll see. You'll have to start over in the ranks, but make yourself at home."

<style>
.jefocean p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.jefocean b {color:#6189a6; font-size:12px;}
.jefocean {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#adc2d0; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2e4251; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; width:500px; background-color:#D8E2E9; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #372b1b; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ftable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:155px; padding-top:5px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
Welcome to 'Hogwarts!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.