Waiting for hope
◦Character Name: Kyaime Fuyu
◦Character Birthdate (including year): December 17, 2008
◦Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: regular wolf
◦Species:Arctic wolf--C.I. Arctos
◦Gender:Male
◦A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): I_burnt_you@yahoo.com/Kyaime@hotmail.com
◦Currently played characters: Kyaime
◦How you found 'Hogwarts: Google
◦Initial post:

Kyaime kept his head down as he began to smell the pack, Pheonix Valley, he was strong enough to try to join a pack finally. He was tired of being alone, he needed others around him, and the aroma around the packs territories was great. The smell of spring was overwelming. The flowers blooming and the grass' dew on his paws felt good.

He was waiting for someone to smell him and come to investigate to try and join the pack, after being alone for at least half of a year, he wanted to learn how it felt to be in a pack, and be respected. His father was always telling him to be strong, even when he was low, but he knew better. Respect to the pack would hopefully get him in, instead of pure strength.

As he waited, he grew impatience and howled trying to get someone's attention. As his howl ceased, he laid his head down in the grass, it was twilight, such a peaceful time. The border of the territory was boring without anyone there, and for all he knew, they could all be asleep, but he would choose to wait to see if anyone is there.
The crisp breeze that ruffled her smoky grey coat made her shiver. The cool breath of the cold months was definitely upon the Valley pack. Geneva, in her lupus form, strode across the frost covered ground in the gloom of twilight. In the cold months, it seemed that everything should be dying. Yet, so many different things in her life were thriving, first and foremost her son. Her blue eyed boy was growing up; the Whilom had no doubt that he would make an impressive adult in the months to come. As she heard a call upon the wind, she went in its direction.

Geneva was unable to use her sense of smell; it was a disability she had always had. However, she had very sharp vision, even at this later hour. The small boned, thin wolfess was able to make out a shape at the borderlands. She approached it without pause. Although she was no longer second in command here, she still held a position of significance within the pack and could command a deal of authority at the borders. Half of her face was made up of delicate, pearlescent scrollwork of scars. The olive-eyed woman investigated the stranger.

"Why have you called?" Geneva asked mildly. Her voice was curious and thin, whisper like as it always was. Geneva was naturally quiet, but her tone held some weight, some demanding of an answer. She was not unkind, but it was slightly strange to be receiving strangers at the borders well into the night.
ooc: um. I'm sorry for my first post i just found out i was wrong with the season, I'll fix it with this one.
IC:

The cold weather felt good on his fur, rufling the white stripe down his back. He kept his head down and he began to hear someone begin to walk towards him. His great sense of smell and hearing was a great help to him, even though his eyesight was not perfect.

The grass was cold on his paws and the tower's leaves were very pretty, seeing the changes of color. The yellow leaves fallen on the ground as the orange leaves stayed up, until the very last green leaf turned color and they all fell to the ground. The grass was still the same color, besides that it was covered with small spots of frost.

Kyaime raised his head a little to see who was there, it was a girl. He kept his head lower then hers as he stood up to awnser her question. He didn't want to seem exictable about joining, but he wanted to show he was trying to join. "I am here to ask if I may join your pack."
Geneva considered the male with the wintry pelt closely. His answer was straight forward enough. That was something that she appreciated. Since he had cut right to the chase, Geneva decided to continue this interaction in the same tone. "My name is Geneva Stockholm; I am the Whilom here, an adjunct advistor to the Patriarch, the alpha." She wanted to establish her own identity before they went any further with this border interview.

"What is your name?" the gray female asked, taking note of his features. The male had a peculiar pelt, with a stripe down his back and reddish coloring at each paw. She had never seen anyone with a pelt quite like his. She wanted to inquire about his parentage, but decided against it. That would be a more personal question that did not have much to do with what she needed to know from him.

"Also, I would need to know what you could offer in terms of skills and strengths for this pack," Geneva continued. She was a gentle soul, and her tone was mild and inquiring. He seemed respectful enough that she did not feel threatened by him. She hoped that his answres would be true, honest, and to the point. Perhaps there could be a place within the Valley pack for him.
Kyaime looked at Geneva, she was an advisor to the alpha, so making a good impression would be a good start for this pack. "My name is Kyaime Fuyu." He said, she wanted to stay in the same tone of voice he was, trying to get through this and see if he was able to be in.

He was able to stay normal feeling towards what he was saying, trying to keep his voice getting through this interview. "I am a hunter and a gatherer." He was not anywhere close to lying, he was always taught to hunt and gather. So that living for him would be really easy.

He began to wonder how hunting with a pack would be, easier probably, having more than one person scout also using tactics to go around and get the kill. He was sure it would be easier, but he would need practice to get used to it, if only that is enough to be in the pack.
Kyaime's answer came easily, which was good. He did not hesitate to answer her questions. But she felt that she needed to know more about him before she could move further. "Those are both good qualities to have," Geneva said, thinking for a moment about how she could expand her knowledge of him. "What of your weaknesses?" the Whilom intoned curiously. It would be good to know more about a potential pack wizard.

Geneva considered him thoughtfully, her lime green eyes sliding over his face. She expected that he was being honest. Perhaps he would answer a few more questions. She felt that she needed to know him on a more personal level in order to truly discover his intentions and character. She felt that she was a decent judge of character, but she did not want to let her pack down by not being vigilant enough.

"Can you perhaps tell me more about your background? Where were you before now, and why do you wish to join a pack?" These seemed like valid enough questions. And they would also provide some insight into Kyaime. She felt positive about her interaction with him so far, but she wanted to be confident before she delivered a verdict.
[html]

Kyaime looked at her as he begin to think back about his history. He didn't know how much of it she wanted, but he had never had a good memory of his old pack. While he thought over what his history was, he told her what his weaknesses are "I have never hunted with a pack before, so I do not know any tactics besides the ones I have for being alone. I also cannot get fish." He was humble before her, telling no lies for if he told a lie, when they asked him to do it he would be in trouble.

Geneva was surveying him, he could tell by the way she was looking at him. She looked questioningly trying to make sure he would be a good, essential wizard of the pack, even for a very low ranking wizard. His eyes stayed respectful though. Even though he still had a fear that he would be rejected.

"My history..." Kyaime started "I started off following my parents who were loners, they taught me everything I needed and joined a pack that I can't remember what their name was. There I was taught to hunt and kill for my food, keeping it to myself. I guess they were always going to kick me out, but I want to be in a pack. No one around is lonely. A pack is family, I need that, but everyone knows, there is much worse things that could happen." Kyaime wasn't trying to sound emotional, but thats how it came out, he didn't want sympathy either, he was hoping that he could get in.

<style>
.kyalights p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.kyalights b {color:#662f49;}
.kyalights-text {margin:10px 5px 200px 10px; padding:2px; width:300px; height:200px; overflow: auto; background-color:#ffeae4; -moz-opacity: 0.5; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border: 1px solid #000;}
.kyalights {width:480px; height:300px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#e2fffc; background-image:url(http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/4383/kyaimetable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: times new roman; font-size:14px; color:#05495c; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #8d9fa4;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: You are welcome to post outside of this thread now. Welcome to 'Souls!

Geneva was glad that he decided to extrapolate. He did not have a very extensive history to offer, but it give Geneva good enough picture to complete her assessment of him. He seemed a fit creature, and so she decided to extend an invitation to him. "Kyaime, you are welcome to stay here as Loas, the starting rank here." Geneva hoped that he would be able to settle into pack life with relative ease. She knew that it had taken her some time to adjust.

"I hope you'll like it here. The Ranch house, where I live, in centrally located. The leader of this pack, Jefferson, dwells there as well." It was becoming cold due to the onslaught of winter. "You may also take shelter in one of the abandoned cabins." There was plenty of room for him to stay for certain. Although Phoenix Valley consisted of a select number of wolves, they were still a tight knit community.

"I hope to see you soon," Geneva said with a smile. She turned and headed back toward the central parts of the territory. She was eager to see her son at this time. There would be much time for Kyaime to become acquainted with the others. She hoped that he would grow to love this place that she called home.
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.