The Morning After
I'm bactracking this to October 25. I know it's realy far back but I need some explanation of what happened to Nuri between then and now.
~~~~

Nuri groaned as he lifted his sore body from the sandy beach floor, not at all like the beautiful sands of his homeland. After a minute he summoned up enough willpower to stagger over to his boat, his mind still not entirely awake yet. After a few minutes of mindless fumbling he managed to grasp the objects he’d been looking for, his incense bowl and the cobra staff he’d been given after becoming a full-fledged priest of Anpu. After lurching forward he found himself back on the beach, shivering in the piss cold weather of his pack’s land.

The sun had just begun to arise when he shoved the boat off the beach, no longer having need for it. He watched it drift away into the horizon for a few minutes before he began his morning ritual. Reverting back to the language of his country he started to perform his morning prayers. Normally he would lay out an offering of some sort but this day would have to be an exception.