Linking Accounts
I need some help from staff mainly. I got a name change on Layla's account but when I try to relink her new name on Sepirah it won't let me. Help please?
Did you de-link the old account already?

I remember having some trouble after changing Eris's name; eventually I just ended up sending the link request from Eris's account rather than Kaena's, and it worked from there. ;O

If that doesn't work, I'm pretty sure there's a way for me to manually link you -- try to send it from the secondary account, and if that no workie, I'll figure out how to manually link (or pester Kiri to show me how because that's what I'm awesome at).
How do I de-link an old account?
http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index.php?ac...erCP&CODE=Links <<-- remove old linked accounts.
Thanks Kiri :3
My turn to revive this! I'm attempting to link Miri's account to Sylvie's, but for some reason Sylvie isn't picking up on Miri and Miri isn't picking up on Sylvie (Though Miri IS picking up on Ailbhe Latis, my old character). Thoughts? xD
Did you use the same e-mail for all the accounts?
I sure did. I even did the reset on Miriette, so she'd have the same e-mail. -goes to check anyway-
Hmmm, I don't know then DX An Admin will have to check this out
AHA. I got it to work. xD I had to find my way back into this account to do it, but I got it to work. x3 Don't worry about me anymore!