.acid.eyes.
[html]

searching for s o m e t h i n g . . .

For my love. Anyone else who would like to plot, please feel free to email me or pm <3 Hale ish back!
Oh yeah.. Haunted Forest!

____

Breathe it in... It had been far too long it seemed. Large paws sank into the damp earth of what seemed to be a familiar place.
The land had changed overtime as did it's inhabitants, but his blood pulsed with recognition that this was indeed his home. He drew each limb slowly into the land of the Bleeding Souls, taking in each memory there that he could remember. Faded faces and names of one's that he once knew and loved. Mother, whom he only remembered her soft voice. Grandmother, strong yet kind. Father, immortal...

Acid green orbs traced over his surroundings. He had been gone for too long, met someone from another world it had seemed. She brought him many things, but it seemed she couldn't fill in the void in his heart that was 'Souls. He would dream of his pup-hood in Jaded Shadows. Dream of his family and friends. Alas, it was the dreams of his mother that made him homesick. She would call to him in his sleep, a faceless voice that held so much love for him. Then would come the nightmares. His father...

How could one who showed so much love towards him have done all those things? He felt so far off from the world he once knew when Misery had told him all the immortal one's doings. Yet still, he would be back to look for any remnants of the acidic one. Hale in fact, was a micro-poison of the beast. As were many others in the land.

They were the same in appearance it seemed, but very different in motives and morals.

He continued onward, giving peace to his mind for now. Someone would find him soon enough. He was Salvaged Eternity's son after all, and had his looks, but not his scars.

Acid eyes.
Those damn acidic eyes too...

i <3 my crowie for this table. no matter how old it may be.

[/html]
[html]
mall-caps;color:#ffffff;line-height:7px;font-size:10px;">I want to see the look in her eyes,
when her body parts ways with life.

micro-poison! ilu. <33
_____The little girl was laughing. Dancing between faded, unmarked graves, voice tinkling through the wintry air like a glass bell, Kezia followed the little spectre at a slow, leisurely pace. No one else could see her. No one else could hear her. But they didn't need to. They didn't need to know. Hand brushed against the bark of a tree, resting against the rough surface as she paused. Sunshine was diluted by the forest's mist, swirling in thick clouds through the trees and around the dark creature. Golden gaze lifted, suddenly searching to see where the little ghost had gone, but it had vanished with one last little giggle, faint and distant. But she didn't need the company of ghosts, for something else had attracted her attention.
_____Someone was moving through the misty forest. A shadow, made clearer as it drew closer, but vision fell directly on it's eyes. It's green eyes, so vibrant and green like poison. They almost seemed to glow, giving off their own light. She'd never seen such a peculiar shade in a living being before. "What's this? A ghost or demon with eyes like those?" she said lightly, muzzle wrinkling with a faint smirk.
[/html]
[html]

searching for s o m e t h i n g . . .

<3

____

It was too ironic, really. He hadn't meant to come into 'Souls through this path. Yet here he stood. Haunted Forest.

In a way, he wished that some ghosts from his past would be here. Lingering. Laughing and prancing about in their bliss. They wouldn't be able to feel pain or anguish. No murders or rapes among them. A true Heaven inside of Bleeding Souls. Would the brute have been here, laughing away with the spirits? Or was he the dark shadow that even they, the dead, should fear? A small sigh evoked from somewhere within. The mix colored male stopped in his tracks, and lingered there in the mist for some time.

No. There would be no place for his father here, nor in a heaven above. If one even existed. Hell, there was no such thing as ghosts anyways. Right? Hale really didn't know what he should believe in. Or who he had left of his ill begotten family of poison hues and bloodlines. He hoped that he would find some remnants atleast. Bones or otherwise..

He drew his cranium to the clouded winter sky. Eyes closed. Silence. He wished that some sign would come to him. Direct him somewhere. Nothing but silence ensued. Another sigh. Then suddenly, ears perked up. Laughing.. a female. Mother? Was she coming to him, for him? Green eyes opened slowly, almost wincing. It was the unknown that he feared. The unknown that he was back for.

A faint whisper. Someone was speaking to him. He tensed up, waiting for someone or something to come flying out at him. "..what's this? A ghost or demon with eyes like those?..." He stood there, frozen by some force. Then the scent came to him. It was not mother's or father's. It wasn't a spirit or a ghost. No, it was another wolf nearby. He tried to shake off his intensity, but what did she want with him? His acid eyes searched for her in the mist but found nothing. Then a small inhale.

Hello?...

i <3 my crowie for this table. no matter how old it may be.

[/html]
[html]
I want to see the look in her eyes,
when her body parts ways with life.
Kezia Havok

_____Her own grandfather had eyes like those, but she'd never met him. Her own bloodline was tainted by poison hues and demonic presences, filled with demons and shadows and spectres. But none of this she knew. Kezia only knew her father, that wolf who was unable to emerge from the darkness, hiding away from the world, alone and cursed for eternity to wander as Cain, branded for sins he hadn't even committed. The white-haired woman, who searched endlessly for mortality, Kezia had meet briefly and she'd told her things about her bloodline. But vague stories from an angel told her honestly nothing of the beings she'd descent from—their lives, their loves, their tragedies.
_____Green-eyed wolf didn't seem to see her where she stood beside the tree in the fog. Tempted to allow him to find her by stepping out into obvious sight, she was further tempted to remain where she was, using the mist to conceal her and play with his mind. "Over here, Green-eyes," Kezia said, resting her back against the tree now, crossing her arms across her chest and regarding the creature from behind her veil of pale vapor. Long hair fell around her face and shoulders, trailing down her back in raven strands and half-covering her features. A smile crept across her lips, but it was far from an expression of friendliness, but rather a show of amusement.
[/html]