origins: indian

second name: Hale
pronounced: h-ale
meaning: hero, army ruler
origins: old english, old norse

birthdate: 15 september 2004
birthplace: Storm

species: 25% british columbia wolf, 25% mackenzie valley wolf, the rest ?%
subspecies: canis lupus columbianus, canis lupus occidentalis, ?
werewolf: yes
werewolf type: bloodline

mother: Nirupama Rashmi
father: Salvaged Eternity

adoptive grandmother: Mordulin
adoptive/surrogate mother: Rain

llitter siblings: Tsunami (m), Apollyon (f)
half-siblings : Valerik Wick (m), Endymion (m), Gauge Nakado (m), Emberlynn Kali (f), Ophelia (f), Satin (f), Thanos (m), Chael (m), Seven (f), Samhain (m), Poe (f)

birthplace: Storm, Bleeding Souls.
current pack: none
current rank: lone wolf

past locations/packs/ranks:
Storm[puppy]
Jaded Shadows [puppy], [subordinate], [lehrling]

appearance:
fur color/pattern: dark brown and near black fur with traces of light tawny and white.
eye color: acid green
tattoos: -
piercings: -
scars: -

forms:
non-shifted -height: 2.5 ft -length: 5.8 ft -weight: 90 lbs -physique: muscular like his father. Fur is thick but well kept. Has Salvaged's general appearance and the same acid green eyes. Quadraped.

-half-shifted: -height: 4.9 ft -length: 7 ft -weight: 170 lbs -physique: muscles are more prominent in this form. Though Hale perfers being on all fours in this form, only his limbs seem stretched. His paws take on a more handlike form, paw pads change from normal wolf ones to individually padded digits and palm. Legs become longer and more flexible for faster running. Both bi-ped and quadraped movements available in this form.

-fully shifted: -height: 7 ft -weight: 185 lbs -coloration: same as normal pelt, but fur on neck becomes shaggy and manelike. -physique: muscular, fur is still thick, especially now on the nape of his neck forming a mane. Bi-ped movements only.

personality: quiet
soul grade: neutral
likes: nature, water, swimming, hunting, running in the moonlight, friendly encounters, his daddy
dislikes: Ahren for beating him up, and Fatin and her pups for stealing his daddy (jealous)

HIT TALLY
Ran off: 0
Injured: 0
Killed: 0
Consentual: 0
Raped: 0

i <3 my crowie for this table. no matter how old it may be.

[/html]
[html]

searching for s o m e t h i n g . . .

pl

____

[ o ]26/03/08[x].acid.eyes. [p-Kezia Havok]
Hale returns to BS as a lone wolf. Homesick and alone in the mists, he meets Kezia.

[ x ][x]birth post

[ x ][x]conception

[ x ][x]03/30/05 - am I your reflection? - Ophelia runs into Fatin and Hale. Salvaged comes, they all talk a bit, and he suggests a swim. Ophelia mentally freaks out.

[ x ][x]05/30/05 - short of spectacular//aw - Adreon visits Jaded Shadows, and is met by Thanos and Ophelia. But after a short while, Hale comes, and he gets really snappy with the Storm male. Ophelia gets POed and begins to dislike her brother. Adreon mentions something about Hale's mother.

[ x ][x]06/15/05 - the hunger of a generation, and another ritual surrender -Tsunami runs into Hale at JS borders. He introduces himself, and Hale calls him a liar due to their similar names. Tsunami gets pissy, swears a lot, and leaves.

[ x ][x]07/31/05 - falling from the sky - Apollyon follows Laruku to Thunder Island, where they find Hale. Laruku is disturbed by Apollyon and leaves

[ x ][x]09/05/05 - ???? - Tsunami finally goes to Jaded Shadows and delivers Rashmi's message to Hale. He probably thinks Tsu's insane.

[ x ][x]??/??/?? - beautiful d r e a m e r s - Fatin calls her puppies together to introduce them to Salvaged.

[ x ][x]??/??/?? - where.the.path.splits

NOTE:

There are many more thread in which I seemed to have lost the pl's for. Alas, the links don't work anyways... Open posts are marked with an [ o ] closed one's with an [ x ]. Thank you for any confusion I may have caused you.

:3

[/html]