Secret Santa 2010
[html]
Secret Santa Exchange 2010!

Secret Santa is back again! Just as with every other year, we're doing the Secret Santa exchange -- a chance to give and receive tableset gifts all around. :3

What's this about?!

Basically, you leave the information for one of your characters; name, appearance, anything of that nature. After everyone has signed up that would like to participate, we'll take the names of each person and give them out to another person randomly to make a set. During this time, you don't let the person know that you're doing their set and then, once you finish, you post it up in the thread we create for it to give them their gift. Big Grin

HOMG What do I need to do?!

All we need is some information!

Character the set is for:
Appearance: (Including eye color, fur color, fur pattern, special markings)
Extras: Any jewelry?
Specific things you'd like for your set? (size, lyrics, etc.)
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? AIM, PM over board, E-Mail?

Gosh that's neat!

We're giving eight days for sign ups and afterward this thread will be closed and names will be handed out December 12th. Once all names are handed out we'll open a thread so that gifts can be dropped off and picked up. Have fun!

An important notice!

Because it is unfair for neglected players, participants who don't finish their part by January 2nd will be temporarily banned from participating in contests and other events until they complete their part.

[/html]
Character the set is for: Caillen Winters
Appearance: Light blue eyes, Blue Merle pelt pattern, one floppy ear and one straight (see his profile + Kiritar)
Extras: Deer antlers that he wears as headgear. Image coming soon :3
Specific things you'd like for your set: A stag theme, I suppose. Apart from that, go crazy!
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out: Please PM Alaine Winters c:
Character the set is for: Kesho Maisha
Appearance: Rusty orange mostly, with some grey on his face, limbs, tail, and underside. Red eyes, and mostly minor scars on his body. Scar from torn skin on his left front leg.
Extras: Nope..
Specific things you'd like for your set? I'd like a medium-width table. Maybe something wintery, or a "turning over a new leaf" kinda theme, for an old guy. He's a bit battle worn and kinda crazy, so keep that in mind. :>
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? AIM or PM works best.
[html]Character the set is for: Melee Soul
Appearance: Looks much like Haku Soul. She's brown with a lighter almost tan underbelly. Her right eye is green and her left eye is blue. Information on her birth defect can be found on her profile page.
Extras: None right now
Specific things you'd like for your set? Perfer blue flowers for her or something with nice bright colors.
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? AIM or PM would be prefered

[/html]
Character the set is for: Vesle Soul
Appearance: Gray all-over. Slightly lighter gray along the stomach, slightly darker gray in timber pattern along the back/legs/tail and face. No special markings. Deep gray eyes.
Extras: Nay
Specific things you'd like for your set? They can be all-text, or the 'usual' with images - I don't mind anything. I'm not usually very elaborate with her, and she only has three tables, so it doesn't matter! I prefer tables that are wider than 350px. Her theme is from Norwegian folklore, so mysterious landscape photos should suit her well, I suppose. Foggy forests and lakes and that sort - but if you find something more suitable, go ahead! Big Grin
Lyrics could be any of the below line (don't use the translations, they're just for you);
Quote:Eg gjev min song um dimd og draug og dulde liv
__Translation: I give my song of fogs and draugr(/undead) and secret life

Aa heller vil eg med augo sjaa, enn dauv og blind gjenom verdi gaa, og ikkje det sanne skilja!
__Translation: Oh, rather do I want to see, than walk through this world deaf and blind, and never discern what's true

Nye tonar vaknar og skjelv. Syng som sus av den svævde elv i drøymetunge næter
__Translation: New tones wake and quiver. Sing like whispers of the gliding river in dream-weighted nights
But if you find something else mysterious, feel free to use it! These lines are from the poem I base her life's plot on Smile
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM please Smile
SQUEEEEE!!

Character the set is for: Orin Takekuro!
Appearance:
Lupus: http://www.solacerp.net/Orin/Orin_by_Peridotkitty.png
Optime: http://www.solacerp.net/Orin/Orin_Kiri.jpg
More details in her profile.
Extras: Not really. If it fit somehow, she often has her leather bound journal and a quill.
Specific things you'd like for your set? Happy things! Dinosaurs, flamingos, cupcakes, candy... If I find any specific lyrics before the 12th, I'll add them here.
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? Please PM to this account.
OMG I'm actually competent at graphics-making now so I can participate this year Big GrinDDD These are all table+avatar+signature sets, correct?

Character the set is for: Xeris de Heritage
Appearance: Here is her pelt reference which shows where her scars and such are.
Extras: Nope.
Specific things you'd like for your set? (size, lyrics, etc.) Uhh...lessee.
A dark-ish theme or at least sort of monotone/grayscale, with lyrics:

Who's to say where the wind will take you?
Who's to say what it is will break you?

As for pictures, go crazy. And size/format/etc doesn't really matter either. :3 And if there is a sig involved, it can just be her name.
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM Xeris please.
Character the set is for: Shayna
Appearance: accurate image for markings & colours on profile :3
Extras: you could give her a santa hat if you wanted XD
Specific things you'd like for your set? Throw me anything! Smile
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM <3
Character the set is for: Itachi Lykoi
Appearance: He has blonde fur with somewhat lighter underside. the top of his muzzle and his back is slightly darker blonde! see his avvie for colours if thats not enough! Eyes are scarlet with a hint of violet Big Grin
Extras: Nah, he's nothing special Q_Q
Specific things you'd like for your set? I don't like tables too crowded with lyrics and what not, but aside from that I don't have any preferences Smile The mood should be slightly eerie though, for he's not the typical happy innocent puppykind! and no scroll tables, please<3
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? AIM, PM over board, E-Mail? PM to Conor Soul, please Big Grin
Character the set is for: Skye Collins
Appearance: She has very light cream-colored fur. There is a faint dark stripe down her nose and the tips of her ears are also a darker color. :3
Extras: Nope!
Specific things you'd like for your set? Go wild!
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? AIM, PM over board, E-Mail? PM Skye please!
Character the set is for: Silvano Sadira
Appearance: His eye color is a darker green, darker than his mothers. His fur is more mottled (check the kiritar cSmile and not a solid color. This winter he has a scarf about him, constantly.
Extras: Nothing fancy.
Specific things you'd like for your set?: Between 300 and 400. I don't like big bulky tables. I would like either a theme revolving around tacticians, planning, strategy, or day dreaming.
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM please, so I can track it <3
Character the set is for: Attila Aston
Appearance: See his profile. Smile He's white with black feet, pretty much, but making him look a little dirty is good too. His eye color is very important--they're more white than blue, and very very icy in color.
Extras: Mm, nah.
Specific things you'd like for your set? If you need something to focus on, feel free to use a picture of a barn owl, but other than that nothing. I'd rather something snowy/wintery/desolate with preferred colors being white/black/icy blue color of his eyes. No text on the avatar, please, and please don't put his name in the signature if you make one. I don't have any suggested lyrics for you, but something cold-sounding would be best.
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM it to my Jefferson account, please. Big Grin
[html]
Edit: Changed my request completely! Hope it isn't too late. <3. But Mala could use some love!

Character the set is for: Malachi
Appearance:
See her profile for more physical details.
Extras: Nuupe
Specific things you'd like for your set? Berries, fish, grizzly bear pictures.. any of these work! Anything bear like to a wolf pack howling. Mala is pretty much good with anything in between.. so surprise me!
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? AIM, PM over board, E-Mail?: PM Malachi's account, please!
[/html]

Character the set is for: Yuki Miyako
Appearance: Thin built; right eye is a goldish-brown, left is a icy blue. Naturally thick 'eyeliner'. Silky fur; black on top, creamy white on bottom. Look at her profile for a more in depth description.
Extras: No.
Specific things you'd like for your set? "You built up a world of magic because you're real life is tragic." Or "Holding out for a hero"
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? Range Soul account.
SIGN. ME. UP! 0_0

Character the set is for: Ykesha of Lynn
Appearance:
Eyes:White and pupil-less. They appear as a blind person's eyes.
Fur: White around her nose, the inside of her ears, her belly, and all four legs. The rest of her fur is brindled in a very soft grey color.
Hair: Puer white and straight. It hangs to her lower-back.
Extras: She wears a signant ring on her left hindleg. She wears it as a toe ring.
Specific things you'd like for your set? For a phrase, let's go with "There is love throughout my body; there are stories in my mind."
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM! ^_^
Character the set is for: Mars Bartholomew Russo
Appearance: Based in creamy white. Left side of face is completely black, right is white, at the crest of his head, it is chocolate brown. Above his right eye there is lll symbol in black, tattooed there, on his left cheek there is a ·o. symbol in white. His neck is completely white on both sides. On his left side, there is a patch of black that extends from the base of his neck on the right side and blanketing over to the left sight and engulfs his entire left arm. Right arm is white with five scars on his upper arm. belly is white. Pinky finger or toe on left hand is brown. Four scars on wrist of left arm. "mars" is carved into his left side. Has black ø sign on his chest, right in the middle of his chest. Right wrist has red ₪ on the inside of his wrist. "black pants" from his hips down to before his knees. Tail base is black and brown as well as the tip. middle toe on right foot is brown, ring finger/toe on left is brown. steel blue eyes.

Mars is roughly 52% Alaskan Husky and 48% Wolf. His general appearance and build mimics his domestic side, but his size mimics his wild side, him being much bigger than any of his pure Alaskan husky half-siblings, but he is smaller than most-if not all of his huge wolven half-siblings.

Notable Scars Right bicep- five slashes, Left wrist - Four slashes, Ribcage Left side- MARS carved into it, Nose - slash in the middle of it, Mid back- <3, Left hind leg/ankle- five slashes, right hind leg/ankle - six slashes
Look in his profile for additional info

Extras: his left eyebrow there is a blue piercing.
Specific things you'd like for your set?: Lyrics would be nice. The following works.

Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted
Webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
and hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight
Stop this pain tonight

OR

A simple fear to wash you away
An open mind canceled it today
A silent song that's in your words
A different taste that's in your mind

OR

This is the life on mars

He said, "Can you hear me, are you sleeping?"
She said, "Will you rape me now?"
He said, "Leave the politics to mad men"
She said, "I believe your lies"
He said, "There’s a paradise beneath me"
She said, "Am I supposed to bleed?"
He said, "You better pray to Jesus"
She said, "I don’t believe in god"

I personally like lyrics two and three better than one, but choose whichever
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out?: PM to Daisuke please.
Character the set is for: Aurora Cresent

Appearance: Long, silky, snow white coat with hardly noticable silver fur on her back. Pure violet eyes. She carries around a small black leather backpack in all forms. Inside is just some clothes and a dagger she found but rarely uses. She perfers Lupus form. But when she's in Optime, she has gorgous jett black and midnight blue mixed colored hair with a silver streak. And her silver fur on her back is more noticable.
Here is my profile, where you can get more detailed information about her looks.

Extras: Nothing that I can think of. Smile

Specific things you'd like for your set?: A possibility would be a beautiful picture of the northern lights. Or anything with color, like the banner I made for my signature. You could also use my current sig for anything you'd like. Smile It would be amazing if the text could be easily read. I really don't mind. Do whatever you'd like. If anything comes to mind then go for it. Smile

Lyrics/Quotes. Smile Any of these work.
1. "Hope and pray that you'll never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down.
I'll walk beside you but you may not see me,
The strongest amoung you may not wear a crown!"

2. "Who's gonna fight for what's right?
Who's gonna help us survive?
We're in the fight of our lives
And we're not ready to die

Who's gonna fight for the weak?
Who's gonna make 'em believe?
I've got a hero, I've got a hero
Living in me

I'm gonna fight for what's right
Today I'm speaking my mind
And if it kills me tonight
I will be ready to die

A hero's not afraid to give his life
A hero's gonna save me just in time"

3. "Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal."

4. "There's gotta be somebody for me out there."

Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? AIM, PM over board, E-Mail?: PM please. Smile
Character the set is for: Sky Katruk
Appearance: Reference Plz Note: Blue eyes, Brown fur, Right ear floppy, left ear perked. Stripes on the cheeks, one on the neck. Light fur doesn't connect on the throat. Tail is long, poofy. Long legs, slender build. Optime Form, her hair is long, wavy and can be either Blonde or Dark Red.
Extras: Gages in the tips of her ears, any amount of studs and hoops in both ears, eyebrow piercing on her left brow, tongue pierced.
Specific things you'd like for your set? Try to include as few blue-colors as possible; I can't see blue. Nothing to contrasting please.
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PMs here are fine, or email. (mavkitty@yahoo.ca)
Character the set is for: Sylvie Ciel
Appearance: [URL=http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l65/Jade_Pheonix90/CainSylviesnug2shrunk.png]CainSylviehug[url]. Only thing you can't see of her is her paws, which are double socked- white on top of the same dark brown on her back. White ruff doesn't go all the way around her neck, and she also has four scars on the back of her neck, which isn't shown in this image.
Extras: Nada. :3
Specific things you'd like for your set? Um, maybe something with birds or plants... I wish for nothing real specific. x3 Surprise me, oh all you talented 'Souls!
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM. :3
Character the set is for: Princess Chance
Appearance: This avatar shows her coloring the best. Smile She has bright gold eyes and, if a drawn avatar, her hair is curly brown and elegant, usualy put up in whatever way you choose.
Extras: She wears a jewelled pink and purple dragonfly charm on a simple silver chain around her neck from her brother, and on her left ring finger, a silver diamond ring from Haven. Big Grin
Specifics: None really that I can think of! I'd like the table to be roughly 400 pixels wide, a little more or a little less is fine. Nothing too dark or depressing because that's... so not her. xD She's pregnant (due January 28th) if you wanted to work that in somehow?
Send Info: in a PM to Vigilante, please!!

8D!