Secret Santa 2010
Character the set is for: Amaranth Catori
Appearance: This avi shows her coloring the best minus her brown splotches which can be seen here http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/019...by_LizyChan.png
Extras: She trains with a boa staff. Loves Ninja stuff
Send Info: in a PM to Ayita

I couldn't decide on who to do >.>
Character the set is for: Naniko D'Angelo
Appearance: Her eye color is medium green and she is completely white.
Extras: Noneeeeeee, she's plain jane! And no signature, please. I don't like 'em much xP
Specific things you'd like for your set? A darkly themed set, please >Big Grin With the lyrics

"I don't want to change the world
I just want to leave it colder"

Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM please.
Character the set is for: Misery D'Angelo
Appearance: Detailed physical description: Quite thin, and covered in white fur. Bright gold-green eyes, always tinged a bit with madness. Misery has sparse scars on her body, both hands are scarred, and a brand-tattoo of a triskele sits on her left shoulder. Misery often carries a cane due to a long scar stretching from her right thigh to ankle, caused by her daughter. Sharp, almost coyotesque features. Very short for a luperci, her 'hair' is mostly black spilling messily around her shoulders, starting to dreadlock.
Extras: I like skinnier tables. 350-400ish
Specific things you'd like for your set? Go wild! I'd like something pretty. XD Also the lyrics "You hold me without touch
You keep me without chains"

Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM's!
Character the set is for: Tayui Aston
Appearance: She is white with a light tan "skunk stripe" that runs from the tip of her nose to the end of her tail. Her left eye is a sky blue and her right is a somewhat-faded red colour.
Extras: That's it, really. Smile No signature for me please.
Specific things you'd like for your set? I'd really like the mood to be similar to the table Mel made me. She's got a lot of anger and a desire for vengeance, but is rather ashamed of it. She's trying to keep it quiet and does not want anyone to know. So there's a lot of inner turmoil for her. Smile

If you could incorporate these lyrics somehow, that would be great! Of course you don't need to use them all - as many as you need for them to remain in context ^^

"you got me locked in a paper cage
you think i'm chained up but i'm just tied down
step aside get out of my way
i won't hurt you i had enough being pushed around"

Also, no scroll tables please! I prefer medium to wide tables as well. Smile

Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM!
Character the set is for: Ever Mayawyn

Appearance: In lupus silver pelt is mixed with black and brown strands blending to black legs. Chest, underbelly and cheeks are snow white. Unmistakable amber colored fur is dusted on the top of her muzzle and ears. In optime thick perfectly crafted red curls grow wildly down past her chest and ends mid - stomach. Silver pelt is redder with black strands fading to black along her arms and legs. Chest and cheeks are bright white. Tail is fluffy and curled, feathered with a black tail tip blending to brown. Eyes are a distinct faded ocean color.

Extras: Feathers in her hair, always wears dresses

Specific things you'd like for your set: I would like the table to be no wider than 400px. Colorful is good but not overwhelming. I like winter and spring colors. Ever is innocent, so I would appreciate if her avatar not be angry looking.

Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out: PM