A question about IC posts...
I'm new here, and I've been looking around, trying to decide what pack to join... And I've noticed that every time someone posts IC, their post is all like special and customized. I'm wondering what that's called (CSS?) and if I need to do that before I post IC?
That is called a posting table. Smile You can make them yourself (Sie, who plays Kaena Lykoi among others, has a good guide on her website linked in her signature) or you can ask for one in the Talents forum and one of our members will make one. Requests usually don't sit for too long, and we love new members. Big Grin
Hi and welcome to 'Souls!! Big Grin

A lot of our members do have posting tables, but they are completely optional. Some members don't use them, and a fair amount (myself included) didn't start out with them. If you go to the Talents forum, you can post a thread in Requests or make a request for a table at someone's shop in Studios and Shops. We have a ton of very talented people here who will be willing to make stuff for you!

EDIT: fuuuuuuu Meghann you ninja'd me XD
Thanks! I'm stuck posting from my iPod for now. Dx
But once I get my computer working again I'll play around with it and make one myself. Smile
yay for new person, welcome to 'souls!!
Thanks. :3 my wolf's in Dahlia de Mai. I'm totally open to threads, so if anyone wants to start one just pm me.
yaaay a new Dahlian!!! -snuggles-