Tales of old
[html]

+2 OOC: Big Grin story time! I have a feeling she'll get emotional again... what a crybaby Tongue

It had been such a long day that as the sun settled under the horizon, Liliana wanted so much just to relax, she’d been working with a rather hard mouthed horse, that she was considering making one of the working horses because of it, even then he’d still be hard to handle… she doubted gelding him would even do much… she didn’t head to her hut though, instead she went to the great fire, the presence of Ouray was in the air and she sighed, not wanting his advice, but she knew the creature wouldn’t go because she didn’t want to be near him at the moment. She sat right by the great fire, feeling considerably better from the horrible day, closing her eyes she was debating what she needed to do to get that horse to listen to her, maybe he wasn’t worth her time… it was probably best to just let him back out into the wild.

Thinking she was the only one in the area, she started humming a slow tune, something her mother had once used to sooth her when she had been angry, mostly when she’d been to one of the packlands that didn’t care much for her type of breed. It was still working, though Liliana knew that it wasn’t as good as what her mother could do, it made her miss the woman more even though she had caused Liliana so much pain in the end of her life. She would rather remember her life when her father was around, she’d always seen the two work as a team, her mother hummed, her father sang, and remembering it made Liliana feel comforted, she could remember the voice of her father though it had been so long ago since she’d heard him sing, it was still there in her head, it was a beautiful sound…

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Awww, poor Lili! ;~; 300+

With winter having settled upon them, Nayati had been working even harder to bring back as much food as he could to the village every day. The three elk that he and the other members of the tribe had taken down a couple moons before had certainly been a great help, but they would need more than just that to make it through the cold season. Today he had managed to shoot down a couple of water fowl and had taken them back pluck and clean them. The man had kept the feathers, knowing that there would always be some sort of use for them, and proceeded to cut the meat into strips to dry. Cured meat was never quite so tasty as freshly cooked meat, but they would be thankful for the dry sustenance soon enough. Nayati had never spent a winter here, but he could only imagine that it would be just as tough as it had been in the Great Tribe.

By the time he finished his work the sun had set and the only things illuminating the village were the smaller fires and then of course the great fire that had just recently been revitalized at the tribe's ceremony. The man smiled at the thought of the comforting event and was about to head back to his hut when he heard the soft sound of a hummed song. Gray tipped ears twitched at the sound. It was not a song he had heard before, but it was quite pleasant. Intrigued, he followed the sound which lead him to the Great Fire. It took his pale eyes a moment to adjust to the brightness of the flame, but soon he caught the sight of Liliana sitting on the other side.

A smile lit his strong features as he walked over to her, taking a seat beside her. "Hello," he said warmly, his arm wrapping around her shoulders. Something about her seemed a little off, and his smile faltered. "Is everything alright?"

<style type="text/css">
.onawawinter b {font-weight:bold; color:#163E51; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.onawawinter-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.onawawinter p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.onawawinter {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#080808; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... erpuma.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #313439; padding: 10px 0px 255px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#CACCCA; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: If this post is unsatisfactory in the way it may not open up on anything let me know I’ll try to change it ^^ .

Liliana had her eyes closed remembering times of the past so she didn’t hear Nayati come up, but his presense was soon felt as he sat next to her and spoke. She stopped humming abruptly and opened her eyes, startled, but his voice was a soothing calm one, she looked over to Nayati and gave him a sad smile.

It’s just been a hard day, one of the horses’ is acting up.

Liliana said quietly feeling even more secure as Nayati put an arm around her… She didn’t know why the horse bugged her so, maybe it was because she’d had such good luck with the rest of them… even the stubborn ponies that Theo had brought with him listened to her. She leaned on Nayati feeling both the warmth from him, and the fire. She was beginning to understand the traditions and ideas of the pack, and she was forming her own way into it, though it was hard, she did find herself confronting the fire more and more lately though it was not with just problems, it was with happy things too, so she felt a sort of connection with the great fire that she hadn’t months before.

But I’m fine now.

She smiled up at him… she didn’t know she’d been humming so loud, she didn’t think she had a beautiful voice… or hum… but she knew she was not bad either, but she was glad it was Nayati that heard her and not someone else.

<style type="text/css">
.liliapple b {font-weight:bold; color:#D4BF6A; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliapple-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.liliapple p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliapple {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#BE3F28; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iapple.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E2CF81; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#92261E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I can make it work Wink 300+

Wherever her mind had wandered to, she was quite swept away by it. This was clear from the startled way her eyes popped back open once he sat next to her. She was not flustered for long though, seeing it was him. The smile that she offered had such sadness behind it and it made him all the more concerned. Her words spoke of a difficult horse and while that may have been true, there was clearly more to her sorrow than that. Before questioning her right off though, he waited to see if she would volunteer a deeper answer on her own once she relaxed more. Her body leaned against him and he felt that now familiar warmth fill his chest. Nayati loved it when they could be close like this.

Liliana's voice rose again. There was no further answer to her mood, but she said she was fine and this time her smile was more convincing. The Utina smiled warmly back down at her. Maybe there was no need for him to worry, and if she was feeling better now he shouldn't wish to bring her back to the darker place she had been moments before. "If the horse gives you more trouble, let me know. I cannot have them putting a frown on your lovely face." Nayati was nowhere near as skilled with the horses as she was, and if Liliana could not handle him then it was likely none could. His words were meant as a comfort though.

Pale blue eyes looked into the leaping flames for a few silent moments before he recalled the tune that she had been humming before he had interrupted her quiet reverie. "That was a nice song that you were humming. I have never heard it before." Nayati remembered fondly the little tunes that his mother would sing to him as a child, perhaps it was one that Liliana's mother had sung to her.

<style type="text/css">
.onawawinter-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.onawawinter {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#080808; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... erpuma.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #313439; padding: 10px 0px 255px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#CACCCA; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

>+5 OOC:me and lyrics don’t mix so laugh at me naow.. .and even more awesome 555 words <3

Liliana couldn’t help but giggle at his comment, seeing in her mind’s eye, how he would try to tame the beast, though she knew he was a hunter, so she was sure he’d put the horse out of his misery though right now that sounded like the best option for the hard mouthed animal but she shook that out of her head, still slightly amused at the fact he wanted to protect her from a horse.

I’ll be sure to direct him your way the next time he acts up.

This time she gave him a sincere smile, though it became quiet for a short time after that, his presense was all she needed to feel happy, and he spoke again. She smiled.

Thank you, my parents were a team back when they were alive, my mother always hummed, and my father always sang it, it was a song that well, kept me happy and working for a better day the next day.

she said, trying to remember the words to the song, they were so familiar yet how come she couldn’t remember all the words?

I think it went something like this

Don’t fret little dear one, you’re not alone

life is full of mysteries,

not all that are full of happiness and joy

but remember little one, that you are not alone

remember that there is always another day

To begin a new and happy adventure.

My father was not the best lyric maker… and I am sure I’m missing some things here and there…

She said, but the words had fit with the song, at least they did to her, and his voice had been so soft that she didn’t care what he sang, it always made her feel better.

They sang that to me when I was having a bad day… most of the time, we had to go to villages or other packs, they would disapprove of my parents, and even more disapproved of me… They would tease and taunt me, but every time they made me feel like nothing, my parents would remind me, that I’m still here and I’m not alone.

She said, this time she dared to look up at him, wanting to know what he was thinking. She already knew that he cared little for her ancestry, that much was true, but for him to hear her story had to mean something, though she had many more happy ones, something she honestly would have loved to share with him… well it was possible she would. If she spent her life in AniWaya and he did as well, she had many stories to tell him. Enough to write a book… that was if she could write or even read, though the latter would be fixed soon enough when she visited the new pack again for her lessons. She moved her eyes back to the fire, still leaning on him… something she could never imagine doing with another wolf, let alone one as handsome, kind, and sincere as he was. She’d felt she had to be the luckiest canine in the whole world. The mixed feelings in her were at battle right now, but one was winning, and that was of calm happiness… it felt good to tell him the story… to let everything all out in words.

<style type="text/css">
.liliapple-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.liliapple {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#BE3F28; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iapple.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E2CF81; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#92261E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

It's cute! 300+

Nayati smiled broader as his somewhat silly comment had the desired effect and she giggled. The man was not much of a joker, but he was happy that he could bring some laughter to her, especially when she was seeming so down. Of course he would have very little idea of what to do with a difficult horse, but he would much rather the animal vex him than the hybrid woman. "Good," he said simply. Her smile was brighter now and the man felt he had done a good job of cheering Liliana up. It may not have seemed an important feat to some, but with where the pair were heading, Nayati felt that it was quite important that he be able to do such things.

Liliana soon confirmed his thoughts that the song she had been humming was one from her youth. The description of her parents made the man think of his own. From all he had been taught, that was exactly what a good mateship should be: a team. It should not be some petty struggle for power, but an effort to work together to make one another's lives better. Nayati listened with rapt attention as Liliana sang the song. It may have been simple, but the message was a good one and he rather liked the little tune. "Perhaps not, but it is a nice little song, and you sing it well. You have a nice voice Lili." Just the kind of voice a mother should have, he found himself thinking.

The explanation behind the song caught him off guard however, and he found his expression turning to one of confusion. Others would disapprove of her parents and of her? They would be mean to her? Nayati had been raised in an environment of tolerance and acceptance, and so he simply could not understand any reason for that to be. "Why would they disapprove and treat you in such a way?" Whatever the "reason" was, he was certain it had to be a petty one without merit. Liliana was one of the sweetest, most kind people he knew. There was nothing about her to look at with disapproval. He was beginning to have some insight into her shyness and meek demeanor though, and why she seemed to not think of herself as highly as he thought she should.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+2 OOC: Babble babble, sorry for the delay… shaw did not feel like typing till now <3

She couldn’t help but blush when he complimented her singing, she knew she wasn’t a bad hummer, but she didn’t sing in front of others lightly. Nayati was one of the lucky ones to hear her singing voice even though she didn’t think she was that good at all, and in fact she was an average enough singer that she didn’t make thing sound horrible, but nothing so harmonious as someone who was talented.

Thank you, it did calm me down a lot, and made me feel better.

She looked at Nayati a little incredulously wondering if he was sick, or that he’d been taught differently, she knew that the tribe had welcomed her with open arms and thought the great tribe was the same way, in fact the whole area around here didn’t care about what she was except for a few that she’d only met once.

Many other cultures… they don’t like wolves being with dogs, and well I was a result of that. My father he was a wolf and my mother well a dog, I was quite disapproved of back then. But I got lucky coming here, the only disapprovement I get is I mess up my work.

she said, feeling so secure leaning against the white wolf, she started thinking what her pups would be treated like, they would probably look more wolf than dog, she tossed the thought away.

We always met different types of wolves when we moved through old Canada though, there were some who didn’t care anymore than if I were a wolf or a dog purely, and other places, they wouldn’t even let me into their borders. They worked with my mom only because she was pure. It doesn’t matter now, that’s the past, it’s gone.

She said quietly, sitting up to see Nayati in the eyes, there were no tears in her own. Talking about her being teased wasn’t worth them, she’d become a stronger wolf in her own mind because of it, though she wouldn’t think of standing up to anyone, she felt she knew where she belonged even though now that she was in AnyWaya things had turned topsy-turvy, but she was beginning to get a grasp on her own place.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

<3 300+

True, Liliana may not have been as gifted a singer as some, but it did not take much to please the man's ears. His mother had not been one particularly gifted with singing talent either, but her songs had always made him happy and he had never found a single thing wrong with them. Nayati viewed it as a sort of private thing for the most part. Something one did with and for their family unless the occasion came that the whole tribe partook in a song. "I can imagine it did." His own mother's songs had had the same effect on him. There hadn't been much that could bring Nayati down as a child, but whenever those rare events did happen, she had known exactly how to cheer her son back up.

Liliana looked at him with surprise. Clearly whatever she had gone through and faced, she expected to be something universal. When she began to explain further though, Nayati was nothing short of mortified at the fact that others had judged her parents and her for something that had absolutely no bearing on what kind of people they were. It nearly made the man angry, hearing how she had been treated in the past for no good reason. "That is deplorable." He held her closer to him in a protective manner. Sky blue eyes looked down at her, a stern light in them. "If anyone ever treats you like that here, you tell me and I will teach them a lesson. Your heritage has no bearing on who you are as a person." Nayati would not allow anyone to discriminate against her again, not while he was around.

Still, her last words were a comfort to hear, and the fact that he saw no tears come to wet her eyes as she spoke of it. It could not have been an easy thing to go through and it spoke volumes that she could talk of it now without sorrow coming to fill her chest. Nayati gave her a soft smile before planting a light kiss on the top of her muzzle.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 546 (+5) OOC: <3

For some reason it felt like a small relief to say what she said, like letting out the air in a balloon, it just felt… good, and to know that she was telling it to someone who actually cared, that was the best feeling of all to Liliana. His words sounded stern, but in no way uncaring, she knew he didn’t like what she’d told him, and his words rang true in her ears, though it would still be many years before she ever felt truly comfortable with that concept. The kiss was a very pleasant surprise to her, and she showed it with a much wider, happier smile.

Thank’s for listening to all of that, I know my past sounds dreary and horrible, but I think some good came of it. My mom, she taught me how to ride a horse and in fact, when I first started, I was clumsier than a mole in broad daylight. I think I felt so confident because I was her daughter that the horse thought different. My mom had this older gelding, who was a sweet old thing, though he had a temper when it came down to who was boss, and to him he was the boss of me. Anyway, my mom got me up on him, and I did this thing with my legs where I hit his sides a few times, and he just looked back, and bucked me right off, it was quite painful, but I did learn my lesson to be more careful.

She giggled, remembering her first ride, and being able to pass it on was something new to her. in no way did she think it was the best time of her life, but it was one of the more… funnier no matter how embarrassing it was to her, the horse was just a grumpy old thing.

Needless to say my mom, she was laughing when I got up rubbing my rump, though at the time I didn’t think it was funny, she made it feel that way. I was determined to ride the old boy though and well, by the end of the day… I wasn’t my mother… but I sure as heck was able to ride him without him getting me on the ground again.

She said, and thinking on it, it had taken her a week to learn how to ride like her mom and another half a year to learn how to train with her mom… though her training had not been finished, her mother’s life was cut short by the death of her father, but Liliana had been trained enough that she would be able to learn the rest for herself. She looked over at Nayati, turning the tables on him as she began speaking again.

What was it like, growing up in the Great Tribe? I know it’s the only place you’ve been, but I’d like to know more about you, and your family.

Though it seemed apparent that he had a pretty standard childhood and he cared much for his family, he rarely spoke of them. She did want to know more about his mother father, and any siblings he had, she was trying to remember if he said he had any or not.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

SoSuWriMo 714

As angry as it made him to hear that she had been treated like that so often, it did explain much about her to him. It also made him that much happier that she had found her way here, to AniWaya. No one of the tribe would ever think less of her just because her blood was not pure wolf. Nayati had never seen that as any sort of flaw, merely a difference between him and her. It did not diminish at all the wonderful person that she was, nor did it mar her beauty in his eyes. If anything it enhanced it, her coloring and fur unique, unlike any he had seen so far in his life. His smile grew, returning more to full strength as she thanked him for listening to her story about her childhood. Even if it had not all been good, it had made Liliana who she was, and he could not help but be thankful for that. He could not, nor did he wish to, imagine her being any different than what she was.

Soon her words morphed into another little story, this time about her first time riding a horse. It was interesting to hear about this incident for now it was hard to imagine her ever being clumsy around the beasts. She had always appeared such a natural to him, but he supposed that was just because she had put so much practice in and gone through embarrassing learning incidents such as these. Nayati certainly had his own fair share of embarrassing hunting stories while he was still young and learning the ropes of his chosen path in life. He really enjoyed hearing more and more about her life before she had come to the tribe, each little thing teaching him more about her. "You had a stubborn, determined heart, just like that horse." He could easily picture a younger Liliana, refusing to let herself be bested by the old creature.

Soon she asked him about his own childhood, and he realized that he really had not shared much information with her about his own past. He really was not certain why that was, perhaps he had never felt the time was right to share. Now seemed the perfect opportunity though, and she had asked it of him. "Growing up in the Great Tribe was a wonderful experience. Everyone kind of helps out with raising the pups, even if it is mostly the duty of the family. I was the only pup that survived of my litter, and my parents' first child. About a moon or so after me, Dawali and his mate had their first child who was also the only surviving pup. Her name was Asha and we became very good friends; that is how I know Dawali so well. I spent almost as much time around him and Mischka as I did my own parents." Thinking back on those times made his smile grow, and it felt good to share these things with her.

"My father, Ohitekah, is of the scouting profession and my mother, Talulah, is a craftswoman. Since I was their only child for some time, I helped them a lot around the hut and did whatever duties they needed me to before I decided to pursue hunting as my own profession. My father would take me out on scouting missions when I was older and I showed skills at tracking and going unnoticed. I could have easily been a scout too, but I wanted to try something different, forge my own way." He had also really wanted to help provide for his family. Being the first and only son had put some pressure upon him and he had felt a need to become successful. "Finally my parents had another litter, and my younger siblings were born. I have a sister, Sunki, and two brothers, Sewati and Cha'tima. They were a little older than a year when I decided to leave the Great Tribe and come here. I wanted to make sure that they would be able to fill my place before I left." Even now he worried though, hoping desperately that his family was doing well. Even though he was happy here, he could not help but miss them terribly.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 381 OOC: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Nayati was a wonderful listener and she enjoyed sharing her memories, even though they could be embarrassing, or unhappy, he always knew what to do to make her feel so much better. As she did speak she found that she didn’t have so much homesickness as she had before, now she was home permanently. She didn’t think she wanted to leave Nayati’s side, so if he ever decided to move, she’d be with him… then again they were not mates, but she didn’t know how she could live without him. She could even imagine children with him, and she wouldn’t cringe about what had to happen in between such a thing. She listened to Nayati speak about his own family, imagining her own being like that… what a thought! And he was so blessed, though he was the only child for so long… he did love his other siblings, a thought that she couldn’t really comprehend, she’d never had any siblings growing up, her parents had always been happy without any extra mouths to feed. She could see now why he was what he was, and she was glad that he did come here when he did, and that they had found each other in the stables that day, the day that started their own friendship.

It must have been nice, I bet you miss it huh?

She asked, thinking about what it would be like just to visit the great tribe, and wondered how long it had been since he had seen his family? She wondered if he ever did plan for a visit to them, and it was an interesting thought if she went to see them, to see what his whole family was like. By the sounds of it, it must have been a very kind and warming family like she had, though with a few extra additions with his siblings. Since she had not seen him with any brothers or sisters and he had mentioned them once, it was still hard for her to think of the young man an older brother. It was odd to find out one still didn’t know everything about the man she loved, though she was still always willing to learn new things. It was like opening a gift little by little.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Ramble XD; SoSuWriMo 455

Nayati was a patient man and had learned from a young age to be a good listener. It was rude to interrupt people and if someone had a story to tell, you should always listen to it. This was how he was with everyone, but there was a different dimension to listening to Liliana's stories. He really did wish to know about her past and he loved that she wanted to share these things with him. Before, especially after he had learned the sad truth about her parents, he hadn't wanted to pry into her past for fear of bringing bad memories to the surface that would only make her sad. The Utina had no desire to make her sad, even indirectly, and so he had kept any more questions about her life before AniWaya at bay. He thought that if she wanted to share with him, she would, and now she had. Now he knew even more about this woman that he cared so deeply for, and he liked that.

Sharing his own past with Liliana was equally rewarding. Really, he had only not shared before because he had never been asked. There was nothing dark or upsetting about his childhood, like there was her own. Really, he had been incredibly lucky in his life, even up to this moment. Sure, there was always bumps in the road and everyone faltered now and again, but he had never experienced anything that scarred him emotionally. It was nice to talk about his family with her. Hopefully someday not too far into the future, she would get to meet them. It felt weird, almost wrong, to have someone so important to his life now be unknown to his family, but there was no help for that now. Winter was no time to travel. Perhaps in the spring or summer, like Liliana had suggested once before.

The man nodded his head at her question. "I do miss it. My family mostly though. It feels weird, being so far away from them and not knowing what is going on in their lives day to day. I worry about them, but deep down I know that they are fine." It was just in his nature to worry. "But I am happy here too," he added as a reassurance to her. It was not his plan to go running off back to the Great Tribe any time soon. "I do want to go back and visit sometime though, have you meet my family. I know they will be happy to meet you, even though they do not know who you are yet." He smiled brightly down at her. Yes, his family would want to meet the girl that he loved.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 250 OOC:Crappy lili ending EWWWWW

She was content sitting there in the quiet of her own thoughts, with his warm body to lean against. She watched the fire thinking about a life with her own family. She wondered if her parents were alive today, if they would ever think about settling down, especially if they had known about this place. It was so perfect, especially for her mother, who would still be able to train horses for others and trade them, something Liliana was doing now. That thought strayed though as Nayati spoke, she couldn’t help but feel that they should visit soon, but that was a silly concept, leaving in the middle of winter to treck to the great tribe, she was just so interested in meeting his family, and those in the great tribe. His words were lulling her though, and she was feeling her eyelids growing heavy, though she startled herself awake. She smiled sheepishly looking at Nayati.

I suppose my eyes are telling me that it’s best to get some sleep, so that I have the energy to deal with that stallion tomorrow.

She said, standing up, and bent to give him a kiss on his cheek.

Thanks for keeping me company I really did need it.

She said, putting her hand on his shoulder as she left him, hopefully not disappointed, though she didn’t know why he would be, then again she was already missing his company as she entered her own hut, to lay down and fall asleep.

[/html]