Birthday contest!
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#awinfo {width:520px; margin:auto; border:2px solid #e5e4ad; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... repbg2.png); background-repeat:repeat; }
#awinfo td {background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... topbg2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;}
#awinfo .text {padding:20px; padding-left:40px; color:#3b1d1e;}
#awinfo p {margin:0px; margin-bottom:1.2em;}
#awinfo h1, #awinfo h2, #awinfo h3 {font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; line-height:1.2em; margin:0px; margin-bottom:0.2em; color:#201011;}
#awinfo b {color:#201011}
#awinfo i {}
#awinfo li {margin:0px;}
#awinfo ol, #awinfo ul {padding:0px; padding-bottom:15px; margin:0px; }
</style>

Birthday celebration contest!

What's this? It's a celebration contest! It's both a guessing game, and a creativity contest! Here's three ways to participate:

1. Guess the number of members AniWaya has had through the two years it's been here. The player closest to the correct number wins!
           Hint: It's between 50 and 200!
  2. Guess the number of posts AniWayans have posted since it was founded on December 15th 2008 and until today, Dec. 15th 2010. Again, the player closest to the correct number wins!
           Hint: It's between 1000 and 4600!
  3. Use your art skills, drawing skills, coding skills, writing skills, or anything else cool to make some form of expression about our pack as a tight-knit group of individuals, for example through a pack "photo", other artwork, portfolio, scrapbook, poem or anything else creative you can think of! You can make something at home, too, and just send us the pictures of it - it doesn't have to be digital! The winner will be determined by your votes Big Grin

Okay...?

Yes, you can participate in all of them, but you can only win one of them. So if you win in two, you will still only get the prize of one. Should a situation like that occur, Marit will contact you and sort out what you want the most and who the "next" winner is before the complete list of winners and their prizes are announced. This is because it's better to give more prizes to more people, even though you are totally awesome, yes? Big Grin

Anything else I need to know?

Submit your art/guesses to the AW account! All submissions must be in by Jan. 5th! Voting will start as soon as possible after the 5th Smile

Prizes, then?

For the "artwork"/creative task:
  • First place winner get a Kiritar avatar or other commission by your choice equal to or less than $20 Big Grin
  • Second-place winner receives a custom CSS made by Marit.
  • Third-place winner receives custom code for a post log or table/other by Marit.

For the guessing games:
  • First place winners gets a three-month title for their avatar-area of their choosing. Three words, AniWaya colors.
  • Second-place winners get a three-month icon for their avatar-area of their choosing.
  • Third-place winners receive a custom tableset by Marit.

Additionally:
  • All winners get to claim this banner for use wherever they want.

• All participants can claim a birthday celebration collectible icon for themselves! Like with the catacombs icons, these are not for your avatar-area, but collectibles to put wherever you want.

Have fun, and happy birthday!

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#awinfo {width:520px; margin:auto; border:2px solid #e5e4ad; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... repbg2.png); background-repeat:repeat; }
#awinfo td {background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... topbg2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;}
#awinfo .text {padding:20px; padding-left:40px; color:#3b1d1e;}
#awinfo p {margin:0px; margin-bottom:1.2em;}
#awinfo h1, #awinfo h2, #awinfo h3 {font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; line-height:1.2em; margin:0px; margin-bottom:0.2em; color:#201011;}
#awinfo b {color:#201011}
#awinfo i {}
#awinfo li {margin:0px;}
#awinfo ol, #awinfo ul {padding:0px; padding-bottom:15px; margin:0px; }
</style>

Winners listing

Guess the number of members AniWaya has had

• Kim (Theodoric): 126
  • Rachel (Ralla): 112
  • Shawchert (Liliana): 76
  • Correct amount: 74
  • Winner order:
    1st: Shawchert
    2nd: Rachel
    3rd: Kim

Guess the number of posts AniWayans have posted

• Kim (Theodoric): 3612
  • Rachel (Ralla): 3150
  • Shawchert (Liliana): 2436
  • Correct amount: 3145
  • Winner order:
    1st: Rachel
    2nd: Kim
    3rd: Shawchert

Create an expression about our pack as a tight-knit group of individuals

• Votes for entry 1: 1+2+1 = 4
  • Votes for entry 2: 1+1+2+2 = 6
  • Votes for entry 3: 2+2+1 = 5

• Winner order:
    1st: Entry #2 by Erin
    2nd: Entry #3 by Fy'Ra
    3rd: Entry #1 by Rachel

Yay, everyone gets a prize! You will be contacted by me to discuss the details of your prize. Remember to claim your winner's banner (look above)!

Congratulations! Big Grin

[/html]