A ghost in a graveyard
[html]
Crazy people are so fun to play. xD To her, he really seems to be there, but no one else would be able to see anything, since he's a figment of her imagination.

It was a nice day for a walk. It was cold out, but not the bitter unrelenting cold of deep winter, and the sun shone in a flawless blue sky. The few inches of snow on the ground sparkled as if some generous god had sprinkled the earth with millions of tiny diamonds. The wolf that trod across this shimmering landscape seemed out of place with her pitch-black pelt that seemed to swallow all light. She wandered amongst the eroded gravestones, pausing every now and then to sniff at a rock or a patch of earth exposed. Her paws were broad and well adapted to walking in snow, but she still broke through the thin upper layer of ice that had formed on top of the actual snow, causing her gait to be strangely uneven.

Voron was deep in thought. The peace of the old human graveyard seemed to encourage reflection and remembrance. She imagined the countless skeletons beneath the earth listening intently to her every thought, glad for an intruder to break their endless slumber. They would probably be much intrigued by her thoughts, for she was remembering her past.

"Why does mother hate me?" the young wolf
asked her father, gazing up trustingly at his yellow eyes. She was too young to notice the sadness that now filled his usually knid eyes."She doesn't hate you darling. She hates herself... she doesn't know what to do, so she strikes out at everything. But she loves you dearly. Just give her time." The large grey wolf lowered his head sadly as he spoke, knowing that what he spoke wasn't exactly the truth. He didn't want to hurt his young daughter, but hoped that maybe one day - when she was older - she would understand why her mother acted as she did.

And Voron did understand now. Her mother had blamed her for Cheron's death. Even as a pup, a part of her had understood that, leading to the guilt that was so deeply ingrained in her. On that day, she had lost not only her beloved brother, but also her mother. It hurt, knowing that of she had been faster, smarter, she could have saved him. If she had been paying more attention, maybe her family would still be alive...

Snuffling half-heartedly at an old rabbit trail, the she-wolf made her way slowly around the huge Virgin Mary that dominated the place. Suddenly, she froze. With a paw half-raised to take a step and her muzzle close to the ground, she stared in utter shock at a form beside a large gravestone. Then all of a sudden she wasn't a serious young adult; she was a joyful
puppy again as she bounded forward, feeling overwhelmed by the joy and love that swept through her. Her ears were layer back and her tail wagging feircly as she greeted her brother, almost crying as the scent of him filled her nostrils. She licked his face franticaly, not noticing that his eyes were cold as ice and he didn't move at all. "Cheron, Cheron, you're alive!" Obviously not thinking yet, she continued to repeat his name as she sniffed
at his familier grey pelt.

[/html] 
[html]

Haha, I love roleplaying something that I haven’t experienced, but that also makes it harder at the same time. [600+ WC]

The two toned femme laid in her spot for over four hours now. She was sad today, and she didn’t exactly know why. She lay over a plot and before a gravestone that read DRACULA. She always got a certain vibe from this grave, and the vibe matched her personality. Whenever Axelle had a bad day she would lay on this person’s grave and think about life. Life and all the other problems she was going through at the time. She was still not over the fact that she was raped by a brutal wolf, and then hurt by another disturbed one. She could understand that was the kind of life she wanted for herself, but didn’t know she would attract all kinds of life forms to her to hurt her as well. She whined at the horrible memory of being raped. She felt queasy to know that they had been attached for a half an hour, and she had to look into the ugly blind brute’s face after he had committed such a awful deed to her.

Her different colored eyes were now staring at the large name of the headstone. DRACULA. I wonder what kind of person this was? A name like this sounds quite sinister. She wanted someone to talk to who wouldn’t answer back, and often came here to talk to this person. He would never answer, but she swore at times she could feel a change in the energy around her and the grave. That was an answer good enough for her.

A light layer of snow had caked onto her fur. She stood with her eyes still locked on the head stone, and shook all the snow off of her fur. Suddenly, she froze. She heard a voice in the distance. It was a foreign voice of another femme. Well, all the voices were foreign to Axelle. She had no friends and not even any acquaintances. She was a true outcast at heart. It took a bit of effort to pull her eyes away from the headstone to look into the direction of the voice. Her mind wanted to follow it out of curiosity and her heart wanted to stay with Dracula. She took a step toward the voice, and turned toward the gravestone once more with her eyes on the person’s name, DRACULA.

I bid you farewell, Dracula. Whoever you are.

She wanted to know more about this person. Their grave site looked important like they were important in their lifetime. Maybe they had power and maybe that’s why Axelle feels so much energy in the area. She could be just imagining it, too, but she believed. She lowered her head, and walked toward the sound. Not long after she started walking and weaving through the graves she found the source of the voice. It was indeed a femme. Axelle ducked behind a large headstone, and watched the strange woman talk to the air. It seemed she really saw something, and was now continuing to lick mid air and call out a certain name. Cheron. Special in its own way it was.

Axelle stayed hidden for another minute or two before she couldn’t take watching her anymore. She needed to know what was wrong with her, but didn’t really want to intrude at the same moment. Her mind got the best of her this time, and she came out from hiding behind her tombstone. She carefully approached the female from behind and saw that the female’s expressions looked as if she was greeting an old friend or something of the kind, but there was no one before her. Axelle took one more curious step toward the woman, which now she was a good three feet away. She craned her neck to look around her.

Who are you talking to?

Her tone was rather blunt, but still filled with curiosity. She stood her ground stiffly. She had no idea what mental state this lady was in, and she didn’t need anymore crazy encounters. That would really send her over the wall.

<style>
.axellecolor-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.axellecolor {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.axellecolor b {color:#cf3187; font-weight:bold;}
.axellecolor {width:370px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#7044d1; background-image:url(http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9899/souls51.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:195px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d1e67; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Sorry about the short post. I've been soo busy today, and am just now sitting down to relax.

Voron whined quietly, starting to become disconcerted with his lack of response. She was just opening her mouth to ask him, when she heard the other female's voice. It was very near, and the black she-wolf spun around with her fur bristling in shock. Her brown eyes were wide, and her open slightly with surprise. It was almost comical, the look on her face. Then seeming to come out of a trance, she said

"Whaa-" but before she even finished the word she had spun around again, making sure her brother saw the strangely coloured female standing before her.

He was gone. There was no trace of him, not a single mark upon the perfect snow to show that Cheron had stood there. Panic flowed through Voron, and she lept forward to scrabble frantically at the ground. Her claws soon scraped frozen earth, but she kept digging as if she expected to fond him hiding under her feet. Finally, she gave up. Throwing herself upon the disturbed earth she sniffed sadly at the ground, but could find no olfactory trace of him either. Laying half-sprawled on the ground, she turned her eyes to the bi-coloured wolf. Voron's eyes were too sad and desperate to be angry. "What did you do with him?" she asked quietly, her voice sorrowful. She knew in her heart that the wolf hadn't taken her brother, but was too shocked and confused to say anything else.

[/html] 
[html]

Its okay, it was only that long because it was my entrance. And SHORT ? What are you talking about short ? That length is good. lol.

The femme before her looked utterly lost in her own fantasy. There was clearly no one standing before her, but every sense of the female’s face showed her that she actually did see someone there. Axelle opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out but a little squeak. Her eyes stayed locked upon the female. She felt her pain in some way. It seemed that this woman missed whoever she was talking to very much and who knows where this person is at this time. Axelle cleared her throat still looking at the female before her now with understanding in her eyes. She didn’t have the weirded out skeptical look she had in them before.

I..I didn’t do anything with him. Who… Are you talking about?

She took a small step forward, and lowered her head.

There is no one there.

Axelle kept her eyes on the femme for a moment before turning back toward the headstone she was laying before a few minutes ago. She felt a weird feeling as though someone had been watching her. She peered around behind herself for a moment, but saw no one. Then she snapped her head back toward the confused lady before her. She now had been half sprawled out on the spot where she had been talking to this being. Axelle knew she probably wouldn’t be able to help her at all, but wanted to try. She didn’t care much about other, ever, but this wolf showed signs that the others haven’t. She felt she could relate to her more. Axelle sat back in the place where she stood, and peered closer.

What’s your name?

<style>
.axellecolor {width:370px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#7044d1; background-image:url(http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9899/souls51.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:195px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d1e67; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Voron started to shiver, not from the cold but from shock. She didn't know what had happened, and she was scared. Scared... and hopeful. She couldn't douse the small flame
of hope that had sprung up in her heart. Maybe somehow he was still alive. Maybe he needed her help. A small whine emmitted from the black female's throat.

Only half-aware of the black and white wolf standing before her, Voron answered dazedly.

"My name's Voron. His name
was Cheron."
She realized that probably didn't make sense, and sighed as she sat up. She was almost annoyed at this wolf - why couldn't she be alone when she went crazy? "My brother," she said by way of explination. A sudden deep sadness struck her as she looked at the unforgettable wolf in front of her. This wolf probably had friends, probably had family still. The only true friend Voron had ever had was the son of her old pack's alpha. They had been born the same year and had played and wrestled whenever the adults got together. As she had gotten older, Voron had developed a buy of a crush on him. But after her brother's death, Voron had ceased interacting with anyone. She had become withdrawn, and now it was too late to make ammends with her playmate. She would probably never see him again.

[/html] 
[html]

Ooc.

Axelle nodded not fully understanding the situation, but thought it best to nod at the moment while she got her thoughts together. Brother... The femme before her was clearly talking to air whether it was her brother or not he wasn't there. He was never there. His name was nothing to Axelle, but it was nice to know. She wondered what had happened to him, but didn't want to stir things up with Voron's delusions. She withdrew her head from peering at her and returned it to its rightful spot on her neck, and smiled.

Oh, I'm Axelle. Nice to meet you.

She continued to look concerned for Voron. She was truly curious about this encounter, though, if she could admit, and she probably would during the future. Axelle looked down at her legs, one black one white. Then she noticed her belly which was bulging abnormally. This reminded her of what a horrible situation she was in. She managed to escape reality for a few hours while talking to DRACULA, but now reality was back, and worse than ever. She whined quietly when she thought of the demon who caused her pregnancy. If she'd known more about how getting pregnant works, she would've fought the male harder. She hadn't, it was done, and she would have to shift soon or else she might die while shifting one day.

She didn't care about killing the pups, but she cared about dying herself. She wanted to live, but she couldn't stand to see the children that were spawn from a devil like Kemo everyday. Abandoning them wouldn't do the trick, though. Somehow if they were to live, she would surely run into her child one day. She would have to kill them, it's final.

She shook her head slightly, knocking herself out of her deep thought. She looked up, and saw Voron lost in thought. Brother... If only I had one..

What happened to him?

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Sorry for taking so long to reply. The holidays were crazy.

The black female closed her eyes and shook her head hard, trying to keep herself in the present. Some days it was so easy to forget when and where she was. She was slowly regaining control, and began to feel embarrassed.
"He.. drowned. Cheron was the happiest and smartest wolf I knew... But he died. How could it happen...?" Voron trailed off as she remembered that horrible day. "My family used to say that if a wolf drowned, his soul would be trapped in the water. It's my fault." Full of guilt and saddness, she sighed and turned away slightly. She knew that she probably appeared a wreck, but she was too emotionally exhausted to do anything about it. If it bothered Axelle, she could leave.

For the first time, Voron noticed that the other female was pregnant. The black wolf's ears pricked up and her mood lifted slightly. She didn't have much experience with pups, but they fascinated her. She had seen so much death that she clung to what symbols of life that she could. "You're lucky," she said with a nod towards Axelle's belly."You carry life within you. Sometimes I think I want to take a mate and have pups... But I'd be a terrible mother." I'd probably kill my pups in a fit of madness... Or forget about them completely. she thought. Her own mother wasn't particularly great, but in her own way she had loved both of her children. Maybe not equally, but in the end she had protected Voron. A vision of her mother's bloody face and terrified eyes flashed across her vision; the last memory she had of her. The black wolf winced slightly, for the image carried with it the pure terror she had felt as a pup fleeing her family.

[/html] 
[html]

Ahh, it’s okay. I was MIA for a couple of days too. Post might be a bit crappy, not really feeling as good as I normally do when I write . WC: 364

Axelle noticed that the femme continued to daze in and out due to her memories. The bit of information she shared with her, however, made Axelle understand her delusions a little better. She felt for her in a way. Her own mother had died a few years back from illness. They didn’t have a medic in her old pack, so there was no chance of her mother being healed. Axelle’s eyes wandered along the ground, but shortly regained their spot on some part of Voron’s face.

When the female nodded toward Axelle’s stomach, the femme turned away. If she didn’t have fur she would’ve blushed. Her ears pressed slightly to her skull, and she wished silently that she wasn’t in this situation. The life she carried was not planned, and was not wanted. She didn’t want to share the horrible deed she would do when they were born. She planned to burn them alive because that’s what Axelle felt like when they were being created. She felt like Satan’s whore, actually. She collected the courage to look back at Voron.

This isn’t the life I wanted. These pups are the Devil, himself’s, spawn.

She knew how crazy she sounded, but if this female only knew. If she only knew what Axelle had been through? She possibly would understand why Axelle hated the things inside her and hated the situation she was in. Axelle wanted to cry and pity herself, but she held the tears back because she believed that would be the strong thing to do. She didn’t hate all pups. Pups that were created in the right way were beautiful, but the ones created through rape were not. They were the ugly ones that needed to be punished.

If you want to have pups, have them the right way. Have them with someone you love and care about and they will be created the right way. Pups like these…

She pointed her nose to her own abdomen and shuddered slightly.

Are…Not… Beautiful.

That was all she was going to say on her part. She knew the end of her pregnancy was soon, but she was holding on for as long as she could.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

As the black and white female spoke, Voron began to understand. Rape. The young were unwanted - would be born into a world that hated them. A low whine escaped from Voron's throat. In a way, she could understand Axelle's thoughts. How would it feel to be carrying the spawn of someone you loathe? But still... It was no fault of the pups'. They had no control over who the father was.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know." Voron's ears layed back slightly, showing how unsure she was. "Are... are you going to keep them?" She felt bad for the other female. Voron knew Axelle had tough choices to make; choices that would stay with her for the rest of her life. 

Voron's mother had miscarried a litter of pups once. It was in the middle of winter, and prey had been scarce. Her mother had said that it was natural. If there wasn't enough food to feed the pups inside of the womb, then there wouldn't be enough to feed them once they were born. The pups would have died eventually. But Voron had heard her mother crying late at night, turning once more to booze to comfort herself. Being only about seven months old at the time, Voron hadn't understood how her mother could grieve so harshly over children she had never known.
But now Voron was older and knew that life was precious. She couldn't help comparing the unborn litter of Axelle's to her mother's miscarried one.

[/html] 
[html]

Ooc. WC: 262

This question was the hardest of all. Are you going to keep them? Pft, no. But she wouldn’t tell Voron that. She didn’t enjoy being lectured about things. This time she knew she was wrong with what she was going to do, but she had to do it anyway. But at least she knew the difference between right and wrong. It was easy talking and thinking about it, but the actual deed would be the hard part. She didn’t know if she would be able to stand watching their little bodies burn.

Then she realized she hadn’t said anything about Voron’s brother. It was terrible how he died. Drowning and burning to death were the worst ways because you died slowly and felt every minute of it. She shuddered at the thought. This was true; some believed that if a wolf drowns, his soul is trapped under the water forever. That was a horrible thought; to be eternally drowning. Eeeh. Axelle shivered at that thought, too.

I’m sorry about your brother. Accidents happen, and sometimes they take a loved one away. Only for a little while, he’ll be back to visit soon.

She meant that towards Voron’s delusions. Different wolves had the power to set their own realities. If Voron believed that her brother’s ghost came to visit her, then it was real to her. Who was Axelle to judge? She had her own life limits and her own beliefs, too. The discomfort in her slowly began to fade as she managed to change the subject from her pups to Voron’s brother.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

He'll be back to visit soon. Axelle's words echoed in Voron's mind. The black female layed her ears back against her head and gave a small whine.
"I-I've heard him before," she whishpered, not quite sure why she was trusting this bicoloured wolf with her secrets. Maybe it was because she sensed this female
had secrets of her own. "When I lived alone, his voice would come to me on the wind. At first, it terrified me. I thought his ghost had come back to haunt me; to punish me for letting him die. But after a while... I forgot to be afraid. Today is the first time I've ever seen him though."

After she said that though, she realized it wasn't true. The night after he had died, she had seen his reflection in the window. Cheron's fur had been soaking wet, and his eyes dull. Voron had run screaming from the room to seek solace in the arms of a mother who had no pity left in her heart. She had later thought it had just been a nightmare. Now she realized that maybe it had been the first shadows of the insanity that had gripped her today.

Seeming to realize for the first time that she stood on pack terratory, looking at a loner, Voron spoke, "What are you doing here? This is pack terratory..." Voron trailed off, knowing that she wouldn't challange this pregnant female.

[/html] 
[html]

Ooc WC: 258

Axelle’s eyes widened as she realized the same. She kept coming to this grave site for a while now, and most of the time didn’t think about the territory as much. She never seen anyone from Dahlia de Mai here, so she figured she would be safe. But now, this femme had discovered her and realized she was trespassing. Now she was in trouble.

Um, well I always come to this graveyard to talk to my dead friends.

She nudged with her nose toward the grave that she was speaking to earlier.

I’ve never encountered someone before from here, so I thought this spot was secluded.

Crappy excuse, but it was the truth. Axelle rose to her feet and began to back up. She didn’t know what Voron was capable of, and she was on her pack lands. Axelle was the trespasser here, the bad one. She would run if she had to. Fast. Axelle looked around for the best route out of here, just in case. It was a very bad thing to intrude on other packs, especially if you are a loner. Loners aren’t treated with respect. Crap.

Voron didn’t look upset with her, just surprised that she realized this so late. Was she going to chase Axelle out of here? She wanted to stay and talk to Dracula some more. How would she ever come back now that Voron knew this was her spot? Axelle had a lot of questions running through her brain and all at the same time so it was severely confusing.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
We can end up whenever you want. Smile if there's anything else you want to happen in this thread, just let me know.

Voron watched as Axelle tried to explain her presence here. Then, the black female sighed and spoke, 
"It's ok. I don't mind if you come here. Just as long as you don't bother anyone in the pack. " Voron closed her eyes for a long moment, trying to gather her thoughts as fatigue settled over her. Seeing her brother, then meeting this black and white female with the progeny of rape growing in her belly... It had tired her out. Voron half wanted to go home and beg her brother to show himself again, but she was also terrified of it.  

"Just be careful. Most wolves don't take kindly to intruders. If I had met you at a different time, I probably would have driven you out without a second thought. " It was a gentle warning to Axelle. Voron didn't want to see the other female get hurt, but she would not stop another wolf from chasing her away. Pack must come first. 

[/html] 
[html]

I guess we’ll end with my next reply ?

To Axelle’s surprise, Voron didn’t seem too upset. She didn’t get vicious or attempt to drive her away, which eased Axelle’s mind a bit. As long as you don’t bother anyone else in the pack Did Voron think she had a death wish? Of course she wouldn’t bother others in the pack. Maybe if she was part of the pack, but then it would only be friendly bothering. Nothing too serious.

Of course not.

Her answer was the answer to both Voron’s statements. She wouldn’t bother others in the pack. In fact, she tried to keep as less contact as possible. She tried to stay away from all others as much as possible. As for others not taking kindly to strangers: of course not. Axelle didn’t even take kindly to strangers and she wasn’t even in a pack. Yet.

Axelle saw tiredness creeping behind Voron’s eyes. Axelle yawned largely just thinking about sleeping. Yet, it would be another anxious night sleeping out in the woods as she always did. Sometimes she got sick of it, others she was grateful for it. She just wished that she had a permanent place to call her spot. She would need to find those in the prime areas of her travel. None have appealed to her eye yet.

She wanted to leave Voron to her pack, and let her sleep off her troubles. Seeing my brother come back from the dead before my eyes would tire me out, too. Axelle thought to no one but herself. A low whisper from the back of her mind answered. Yes… She barely heard it, but it was loud enough to alert her that there was someone else talking in her mind. She didn’t say anything else, but looked toward Voron.

It’s getting late. I will leave your land after I say goodbye to my friend.

She padded some ways away before turning toward the femme again.

I feel we have things in common. I would like to visit you again, if that is okay?

She did feel that she and Voron had some sort of connection. Either the connection was because of what they’ve been through or it was their weird connection with the dead. One of those. They wouldn’t know until later on, but Axelle hoped to continue their acquaintanceship. She stood looking at the femme awaiting an answer. She didn’t want to just walk away, that would be rude.

Speaks Acts Thinks

<style type="text/css">
.ghandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#A5464B; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ghandi i {font-weight:italic; color:#413C36; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#000000;}
.ghandi {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#CAB49F; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/jayydx.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#410e3c; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Ok. Smile

Voron shivered slightly, feeling a cold breeze ruffle her fur. She thought she heard faint whispers of her brother's accusing voice. Murderer. With a shrudder, the black female tuned back into what the other was saying. I would like to visit you again, if that's ok? Axelle was waiting for a reply, before heading off to say goodbye to her friend. What friend? Voron wondered, wanting to ask but not wanting to intrude.

"I would like that," Voron said in answer to the question. "Sometimes the dead are not enough company." The black wolf gave a small smile, gesturing to the graveyard, but her words had a deeper meaning. She thought she felt another wolf brush past her flank, thought she caught a familiar scent on the wind... "I-I had best be going. Take care. And good luck with... that. " Voron nodded towards the other female's pregnant belly, her gaze softening as she was pulled out if her own torment for a second. "I hope that whatever decision you make, it's something you can live with. "

The black female turned and padded slowly away, her stride heavy and weary. She was afraid, yes. Afraid of her brother, and afraid of going mad. But also she felt the old sorrow welling up inside her. Her mother's voice echoed in her head, blaming her. If only she had been braver, if only she had been faster. But she had failed her brother, and in the end she had let him slip away because of her own weakness. As she left the bi-coloured female in the cold graveyard, she felt that she was not leaving a haunted place behind; rather, each footstep took her farther into the darkest corners of her own mind.

[/html] 
[html]

Wrapping it up then =] WC: 194

Axelle nodded toward the femme as she bid her goodbye, and walked the other way. Axelle watched her go before turning toward her own dead friend, and walking toward his grave. Murderer… A cold, dead, faint, soft voice whispered in her ear and she stopped dead in her tracks. She looked around for the other who was probably about to get justice for whatever he was whispering about. She saw no one. She kept still for about a minute, looking back seeing Voron already gone. Then she shook her head and headed towards Drac’s grave.

When she reached his headstone, she plopped down in front of it. It was a comfort zone for her. She stared at the headstone noticing it said something underneath the big engraved DRACULA words. Vlad… Vlad III Hmm… She squinted toward the name on the headstone. Axelle… She whirled around to see no one. The voice sounded like it was behind her, but there was not a soul here except her. She quickly rose to her feet, still looking around herself and still seeing nobody. She darted into the woods with no hesitance and disappeared just like Voron had.

Speaks Acts Thinks

<style type="text/css">
.ghandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#A5464B; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ghandi i {font-weight:italic; color:#413C36; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#000000;}
.ghandi {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#CAB49F; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/jayydx.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#410e3c; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]