Leave me to my personal wonderland
[html]

The husky wolf mix had to leave Phoenix Valley for the afternoon, she feared running into Domonick and she didn't want to confront her issues. Perhaps that made her a coward? If so, she'd rather be thought of as a coward than a bully. She couldn't believe him, but what she also couldn't believe was despite him being around, his scent was very very faint within Phoenix which made her wonder if he really was back? Did he just come back to flash himself, or did he just run away like a coward? Did that make her a hypocrite? She was being a coward by hiding from him. Well if he really wanted to talk with her he would have attempted to by now. Frustration and anger boiled within her, and she found herself picking up a stick as she walked through part Arachnea's revenge. She dragged it with her all they way till she found herself at Shattered coast. It was bitter cold out but still the wind had died down and the waves were surprisingly calm.

Beneath her legs she noticed the sand was entirely covered with snow. This she should have expected, but she couldn't have helped but thought there might still be sand. She crouched down staring at the snow as she remembered times with her father and how she used to draw in the sand as he laid down watching over her. A soft smile came to her face as she began to draw in the snow as if it were the sand. She made butterflies and birds. At one point she drew up a rat in mid motion. The drawings in the snow didn't look the best as the snow didn't make for a very good canvas. Sand seemed to work better. She stood above them staring at them with her head tilted. She dropped the stick then looked out over to the woodlands that connected to the shattered coast. If she remembered right, this was the furthest she had been. She could be wrong.

Her eyes looked down glancing at her paw prints noticing how the snow clustered into clumps. A smile formed on her muzzle as she remembered how her and her brother used to throw snow at one another...perhaps. Her mind began to wonder. Leaning down she picked up the snow and molded it into a small tight ball, her eyes looked at it, then with the tip of her claw she made eyes by outlining eye lids, and then the iris and pupil. A cute little nose then a mouth with a tongue sticking out. A giggle of laughter came from her as she lightly placed the ball down upright. The snow ball made her think of a great idea. Running around the coast she gathered up as much snow as she could as she began to pile it all up making it as tall as her. She compacted it as much as it would allow. It looked like a messed up square but she didn't care, there was no one around, and it wasn't going to stay as it was. She stared at it for what seemed like hours, before she began to work on it, starting from the top fearing it would fall apart otherwise.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

+3 OOC:Sorry bout the lateness ; ; Also can we Postdate this for the 18th?

He found himself walking, back to the spot where he’d met his pack members, to start what was now a prospering pack, though he still worried about winter food, he learned that in the forest deer were still abundant as the moose and elk moved out of the lands into warmer areas. So he had to worry less, but he was still new to these lands, still new to the wolf he had to make sure he learned to understand them so they could be an even more prosperous pack. He found himself right at the edge of the woods when he saw an interesting sight, a black and white figure was rolling snow up, he watched with interest before he walked closer, the snow was much thicker here now that there were no trees to trap it in the canopy, his feet were already wet from the whole journey, but he didn’t mind, he ignored it.

That looks like fun!

He said, he wasn’t looking where he was going, just keeping his eye on what the young woman was doing, if he’d been paying attention he would notice that he had stood right on one of the drawings that she’d just made. He was paying more attention to the wolf dog who was having so much fun just rolling up snow into a rather big ball. He was wondering what she was doing out here, and of al lthings rolling up the snow, he had seen his own siblings doing stuff like this though he never got much of a glimpse as he’d been chased away by them, as well as their friends. The memory that came back suddenly made him apprehensive, he hoped that she wouldn’t chase him off either, after all he was not of her pack nor had he met her before, so he was torn and unsure, something the wolf had not felt in a very long time.

<style type="text/css">
.Shawfreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39675; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Shawfreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; text-align:center;}
.Shawfreebeez p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Shawfreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cbbe87; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Shawfreebeez-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Shawfreebeez-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #f0efe9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]

Sure, doesn't make a difference to me ^.~

She nearly fell back when she jumped seeing another out the corner of her eyes. She was so lost in her mind she hadn't heard him. It was a bad habit to get lost in her mind. It wasn't like she had ever needed to guard herself against danger--other than her own mother and the company she kept. Outside of being around her mom, she felt safer. Nearly taking off the ear she had begun and it freaked her out taking her attention from the stranger to her snow statue in progress. Seeing it was fine she looked back to him, ears folding back nervously, "..hi.." She said a little afraid to work on her self-proclaimed project, feeling he'd think it stupid. Her eyes fell from his face then looked to his feet, and without a single thought she yelped and rushed to his feet. He was standing on her bird! Of course she didn't expect it to stay forever, but surely she didn't expect it to be trampled on right before her eyes, "No..." She slumped down onto her shines and then her rump went back onto her calves with a slight sigh.

She wasn't mad at him, he didn't know, but now she felt utterly dump, "I..I drew that..and..--well..it's not your fault..you didn't know..." Her voice was very soft and nearly hushed but she spoke just loud enough to be heard. "..Sorry for getting upset.." Her two toned eyes looked up at him and they fell into his dark deep blue eyes. She couldn't believe how the white surroundings somehow accentuated them, and then she saw his behavior. He wasn't really too intimidating to her, but she didn't feel shy around him. Standing up slowly, ears still back she began to introduce herself, "I'm Adonia Demos..." She licked her lips before giving a soft and lightly charming smile. It was a natural charm that came from her smile as her eyes glanced back to his facial features.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Shaw jumped back when she cried out and cried out and dropped to her knees, he looked down and there was one of her drawings and now part of it, now he felt quite bad for messing up her work, looking at the others he could see that she was a pretty good artist.

Oh I am so sorry, I did not see honestly!

He said apologetically, he couldn’t fix this, one he was no artist and another he didn’t know what it had been origionally, but she seemed to get over the loss of her artwork rather quickly, it did make Shaw feel slightly better although he still had the apologetic smile on his face.

My name is Shawchert Menue… may I ask what you are doing?

Shaw looked at the snow she’d packed up and rolled but didn’t move, though he saw the other drawings he didn’t want to destroy them either. He’d move eventually when he needed to, but he did move out of the space that had once been occupied by one of the young woman’s snow art.

<style type="text/css">
.Shawfreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39675; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Shawfreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; text-align:center;}
.Shawfreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cbbe87; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Shawfreebeez-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #f0efe9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]
She didn't realize how skittish he seemed, but his scream was amusing and now that they were both a little calmer she laughed at how freaked her had got. Perhaps she overreacted, it was just snow, and it wasn't like she was amazing at it--or so that was how she felt. She had never seen others who drew or sculpted, and she tended to keep it a tight little secret of hers. Looking over to where he looked she lowered her muzzle to her chest, "Oh...it's nothing.." She said trying to blow it off, nearly acting like she wasn't doing a single thing at all. Her eyes tried to not look at it, to play it off as something totally uninteresting. Though her eyes glanced at it in a way drawn to want to finish at least the head of it, but she wouldn't dare. Surely he'd think it was stupid, I mean he did just walk all over her drawings surely he didn't care for art.

Her eyes looked back up at him, "...are you in a pack? Or are you a wanderer?" The cold had her nose a little blocked up and so she wasn't able to smell very well, if she could she would have noticed he had the scent of quite a few wolves. Adonia was unaware of how many other packs there were. She knew there were a few, but she hadn't an idea that there were a lot of packs. She payed close attention to hers, and made sure there weren't wolves who didn't belong, but outside of that she didn't bother to get to know anyone. She was very closed off to others, not really on purpose, but it was a way to protect herself.

She was awkward, and it didn't seem to help her at all. Her eyes moved from him and went to the ground where she kicked her foot about covering up her drawings that she had within the area. She managed to uncover a seashell and a light smile came over her as her mind wondered to focus her attention on the seashell. Leaning down she picked it up and blew off the rest of the snow. She found her little snow ball and gave a light chuckle as she place the seashell on the very top of it's head. It was then she blushed realizing that she had distracted herself from the stranger and probably made a fool of herself. Her eyes glanced over at him fearing his look. The look of 'wow, she's weird.' Why it bothered her some was something of a mystery. At home, in Europe, she didn't care if they thought of her as odd, but here it scared her.
[html]

OOC: Sorry taken me a while ; ; forgive me

Shawchert raised his eyebrows at her reaction, he saw nothing wrong with anything he had witnessed her do, though some were strange about their art. He looked over at the thing she was making as she did saying she was doing nothing, he wouldn’t mention it, he just gave a small smirk, he was sure to get it out of her in the end, or his last name wasn’t Menue.

Actually I’m the Alpha of Cercatori d’ Arte, or in English, Seekers of art.

He felt bad that she seemed to feel the need to cover up her own art though something did distract her, and he couldn’t help but watch as she put it on the sculpture she was making, his expression wasn’t changing a bit from it either. He found her neither dumb or crazy, he knew what art was and if someone had the itch for it, they’d never get rid of it until they started it.

I’ve done a few artsy things myself, though mine are more permanent than your snow art, I do things like…

He dug in his satchel, and pulled out a bird shaped wooden piece of his own artwork, it wasn’t finished so it had minimal detail to it, but he was sure it would look good once he was finished with it.

So I appreciate many types of artwork,

He could tell that’s one of the reasons she’d stopped and felt embarrassed, he would be happy to help her open up to her creative side, even if she was from a different pack, that did not stop Shaw from letting others know that art was a talent that should be used. He’d even helped a pup, at least he did, know that acting was a part of an art, and even adults could act and did, so that what he would pretend was a form of acting. He hoped that was good enough to help the pup and he was hoping his words now would help the young woman to open up to him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
+3

[/html]
OOC: no forgive me XD Christmas lasts too long in my family XD

Her eyes looked over to him when he spoke her little snow ball again was placed down. He was an alpha, and yet he seemed so down to earth. It made her a little uncomfortable as she was used to alpha's scolding or seeming to act with more authority. He though was much more laid back, something she wasn't used to. "Seekers of Art?" She asked curiously as she stood there, her muzzle dipped down and her eyes looking over at him with a slight shy puppy like expression. She didn't mean to give off a puppy like look, but she was oddly childish, being not quite two years of age yet. She placed the snowball smiley face back down then walked back over to him, "May I?" She asked holding out her hand to see the wooden sculpture he had. She had seen wooden sculptures before but they were made by the humans. This one, this was was being made by him, and it fascinated her to see another doing something like this. "..It is my first time playing in the snow like this..I've drawn in the sand before..and built things with sand..I just wanted to play in the snow.." She said with idol thought.

Her eyes then looked back up at him, "..is..is it a lot of work to shape wood?" She imagined it had to be very hard. She'd never had sculpted wood before, but knew it had to involve sharp and hard tools. Her eyes looked from his wooden bird to look into his. Nothing but a soft look glazed her eyes, no smile on her face showing she was being serious.
[html]

WC:305 (+3) OOC: Shaw is a boring show off. Tongue

he watched as she came over to see his carving setting down the snowball she held. He watched with pride as she looked it over, and idly started talking about what she was doing. Shawchert had to pat himself on the back for that one, and listened as she explained. Looking back down at where her art was he could understand the fun it was , as he’d done it himself at a younger age, though the fun of it was a bit drained away, he loved what he could make, and seeing it disappear later on had always made him sad, especially the works that he had done and was quite proud of.

I always use to draw in the snow, I’ve even made a snow angel, something my mother had taught me, it was fun, though I must confess, I’ve not done such things for a while now.

He would have embarrassed himself easily if he just laid down and made the angel himself, it would have been a strange sight for the young female to look upon it was no doubt. Her next question caught Shaw off guard, and he looked down, she was that interested in his carvings? He shook his head.

Not after a while, you get the hang of it, and soon the only thing is the concentration the details make, but if you know what shape you want the wood, normally it’s pretty easy to make it so.

He said, smiling, thinking about the first time he started carving, he had no teacher, but he’d found it so fascinating that when he put his knife to an old log, and the chip of wood, would come off, he had to shape it more, and make something and though he had no teacher, he’d become a pretty good carver.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

OOC: sorry for the LOONG wait, my muse has been funky x.x and lol...he's so modest.

She looked from the small wooden sculpture to the kind male before her as he spoke, "Well...this is the first time for me..I like the sand better...it has a more moldable texture to it.." She gave a soft smile as he cheeks felt a little hot from speaking as she did. It was hard for her to speak openly. Typically she was quiet unless forced to speak, and the words were few. Her ears went back as she thought about something her mom and her used to do, when she was a pup, long before she could shift..she wondered what it would be like to do it in this form, but there he was..she didn't want to seem stupid. Maybe later. He finally spoke of his sculpture and her eyes went back to it, "..I'm sure it requires skill though...just like everything, it requires some sort of work and skill to accomplish..especially when molding wood...it's like molding stone..that takes skill.." Her tail gave a light wag and she smiled to the ever kind male.

Her eyes looked over to the snow mound she had made, the little bit of sculpting she had started. "..do you think..do you think I could sculpt?" she looked back to him. "..what..what exactly does your pack do? Do they help teach others? Or do they all just do their own art in peace?" She thought she had worded it odd, and most likely she did, however, she was so curious and was trying not to be entirely nervous.

[/html]
[html]

215 OOC:you ninja posted me again, but i caught it ... again!

And the only thing that will ruin a good sand art is… well me stepping in it and the water, where as the snow would melt!

He said, letting out a laugh, but he knew full well what she meant. He was a very casual wolf, he didn’t care much for the titles unless it called for it. There was no call here.

It requires much practice I must say. And possibly a bit of skill.

He answered, yes it took skill to carve something elaborate into wood, but carving wood itself was easy enough in its own way. He smiled at her when she asked if she could sculpt, and then randomly ask about his pack, they were easy enough questions for him at least.

I think anyone can if they tried, and I’m sure you would be pretty good at it yourself. As for my pack. We help each other like any other pack would. But to really answer your question, we do teach others. We do not hold back in our talents, at least most of my pack doesn’t.

His voice was kind and quite welcoming, he was wondering if she was hinting at something. He listened to the water moving back and forth on the beach while waiting for a reply.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

OOC: x.x...why..why did I post with Aro..x.x

His words made her smile and she laughed her eyes looking at him amused with how witty he was. "..yes, you are a danger to my art.." Her head lowered as she let out another laugh, though her laughter was more like shy giggles than out right laughter. He seemed modest to her, and she liked that. He wasn't shy, but he wasn't bold either. He was a happy medium. Her eyes began to look at him in silent admiration of his personality. He fed her curiosity, her smile never leaving, however, in reality, Adonia pretty much always held a smile, even if it was a light shy one. It was as if her muzzle naturally turned into a smile. "that sounds peaceful.." Her words were in reference to his pack, and to her it did sound peaceful. To know there was no pressure on the pack to do much except to enjoy doing art and seeking knowledge on the arts. She thought it was amazing to know a pack was united by just the simple craft. Most packs were formed for the sole purpose of survival, or war..but they were different. Adonia liked different, and in a way the thought made her feel happy, excited, and even more curious. She knew though that they probably still had to perform the obvious pack duties, but overall art was what fueled them.

Her mind was no longer on her snow sculpture, but now distracted by something else. Her eyes looked up to the interestingly colored male, "It was great to meet you Shawchert Menue..I need to go though, I have horses to care for..but..perhaps we'll have another random encounter" Her tail let out a light wag of pleasure, then she bowed her head and turned with a light upturned smile, she began to walk slowly away, her head down as she went into deep thought.

[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

OOC: Spose this can be closed then ^^ Also the next time you do that Post with the right character, go to maint thread, give them the Link to the post of your wrong character, tell them which one and to -1 from post count <3

In Character

She laughed, and that made Shaw happy that was what he was hoping for, though he hoped he would not be a menace to her art again any time soon.

It is very peaceful in many ways.

He said smiling at her, glad that she opened up a little more to him, but it seemed that she was deep in thought and soon she was saying her farewells and he wondered if he had said something that sparked this sudden leave. He could only nod at her and watch her as she left, looking at what she had been previously been building as well as what artwork he had not destroyed. He made a mental picture of them and soon he too turned and left for his own home. He too had something to think about on this meeting and he hoped he didn’t offend her in any way but that was something he couldn’t find out now that they had parted ways.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]