A simple return
[html]

+3 OOC: had to use this one first <3 She is in Optime form, :3 thought I was gonna get it up last ngiht seems I didn’t well better late than never!

She had seen many things in the whole while she had been scarce, she had done many things, learned even more, but nothing beat home. As she padded through the thin layer of snow, the white Sadira couldn’t help but feel at ease to know she was where she belonged. It was home. She’d been gone off and on for so long, but now she could stand there and say… she knew what she was doing. She had wished she could have stayed in Crimson Dreams the whole time, but she knew it was worth the effort in the long run to not be there as she had been, besides she was young, there was lots of time to catch up, she did not think she wasted any of her time.

She was here to stay now. She felt it in her bones as she started racing for the mansion. She wondered who was all there, though she’d talked and seen with her friends and family briefly there were certain few that she hadn’t and she’d missed dearly, her sister being one of them. The two were in many ways such opposites that they were the same, Amata being the more exploratory one while her sister knew where her roots were. She soon stopped when she reached the mansion, looking up at it in awe, this was one of the sights she missed. The old familiar was home to her, she found herself, instead of going up inside, that she would feel comfortable out on the porch to catch her breath in the cold, crisp air of the late morning. Then she could see who came around, seeing old faces is what she wanted right now. Heterochromia eyes scanned the scene for a second before closing so she could relax her own breathing from her run. It had not been exhausting but it was a long one and it took a number on her lungs, which wanted to catch up with the rest of her body.

<style type="text/css">
.beloved01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F25552; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beloved01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.beloved01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.beloved01 {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#D0C8BD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oved01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A68063; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#938271; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.beloved01-line1 {width:355px; border-bottom:1px solid #E76D7A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Yay! Big Grin 300+

The colder it got, the more the Medicus began to worry about how Crimson Dreams and its members would fare this winter. Last winter she had still been young and without the responsibilities she now carried. It was her job to keep the pack healthy and while she knew no one had been sick last winter, this was the season when such things were more prevalent. Concerned thoughts about an epidemic illness swirled in her head as she arranged her precious supply of medicinal plants and herbs. Recently she had worked on drying her stores since she would fine no fresh supply until the spring. It was imperative that she keep what she had in good, usable condition.

From there, her thoughts also drifted to those she cared about that she no longer saw as often as she once had, particularly her littermates. Gotham and Amata had always been more outgoing and adventurous, so really it was no surprise that they were not the homebodies that she was. Still, how would they fare the winter if they chose to be so absent from home as they had been throughout the warmer moons? What if one of them fell and broke a leg when they were away and there was no one around to help them? Amata knew about healing, but it was harder to treat yourself than another. A whine escaped Cambria's throat at the thought of her siblings hurt and lonely.

She needed to get some air to help clear her head so she left her room and walked towards the front door of the Mansion. The Marino mentally prepared herself for the cold before opening the door and stepping out onto the porch. Sea foam eyes closed against the blast of cold air, and when they reopened she wiped the water away from them. Out of her periphery she saw a ghostly figure that made her start. When she turned to stare at it straight on though, she saw it was no apparition, but her sister! "Amata!?" Her shock only paralyzed her for a moment more and then she rushed forward and wrapped her slender arms around her light cream sibling.

<style type="text/css">
.yellowbfly b {font-weight:bold; color:#F5DB87; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #61383C; }
.yellowbfly-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.yellowbfly p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yellowbfly {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#D2B474; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lowfly.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F6EDC5; padding: 10px 0px 285px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#F2E5C0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+3 OOC:

It was taking a little time before she could catch her breath, but she didn’t try to make it go faster, she was happy with where she was for now, in fact it was the best spot to catch anyone coming and going. She was nearly dozing off when she heard her name being called and before she could open her eyes all the way a brown blur came up and hugged her. Amata didn’t need to ask who this was, as her sister was never one she’d forget. Amata wrapped her arms around her sister, happy to see her again.

Cambria, oh it’s so good to see you, how have you been?

Amata asked, smiling as she let her sister go to get a good look at her. it have been a little while since she’d seen her sister and she could tell she was doing very well with herself. Amata’s smile was wide as she made sure that she wasn’t really dreaming. She hadn’t expected to see her sister and best friend first of all. This was a good day to come back after all. She had no doubts she trusted in herself and everything around her. She’d been brought back at the right time, and she was happy it was now.

I’ve come back, I hope you forgive me for being gone so long, I’ve got so much to tell you!

She said, she did too, with the healing of all sorts of animals and meeting different loners, she had not really left too far but it was enough to write a book… maybe she could if she ever got that time, but for now she was much more content in telling her sister her endeavors of becoming a healer. She knew that her sister had the same interests, though she couldn’t see the young woman leaving the packlands, but that didn’t make her any less of one, though Amata did not know if she pursued it.

<style type="text/css">
.beloved01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.beloved01 {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#D0C8BD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oved01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A68063; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#938271; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.beloved01-line1 {width:355px; border-bottom:1px solid #E76D7A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

First post of the new year, woo! SoSuWriMo 312

Her sister had always been her best friend. In a way, Amata had always sort of completed her. Her light sibling was outgoing where she was stuck in her shell, but around Amata's side she never felt quite so shy. They had both grown up of course but deep down they were still the same as they had been when they were little puppies. It had made her sad when her sister was gone so much, but it hadn't come as a surprise that she would want to go explore outside of their home. That was just the way Amata was, and Cambria would never want her to change. Her tail wagged furiously as her hug was returned, joy powering her every movement. "It's so good to see you too! I've missed you so much!" she said, smiling as her sister pulled back to look at her. "I've been good, I'm better now though." Cambi was always better with Amata around.

The next words from her littermate made her heat jump, and a happy little squeak came from her lips. "You are?! Oh Amata, that's so wonderful! Of course I forgive you!" She doubted she could ever stay mad at the pale fey, especially when she hadn't been mad to begin with, merely concerned for her well-being. "I have a lot to tell you too. There have been some...big developments," she said with a shy smirk. "Let's go inside and get out of the cold though. There's a nice warm fire burning in the fireplace." Cambria took hold of her sister's hand and opened the door to the mansion, her face etched with a wide smile. Her sister was back, here to stay! Maybe her luck would continue and Gotham would come back more solidly as well, but for now she was just happy to catch up with her beloved sibling.

<style type="text/css">
.yellowbfly b {font-weight:bold; color:#F5DB87; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #61383C; }
.yellowbfly-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.yellowbfly {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#D2B474; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lowfly.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F6EDC5; padding: 10px 0px 285px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#F2E5C0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 310 OOC: <3!!

She had to say out of all her family Cambria had to have been the one she missed most, she was her sister, the one that tagged along all her little adventures. They got in trouble together and enjoyed just about everything. They even shared the same interests. At least Amata hoped that Cambria still shared the same interests as she did.

Yes I’m so happy to be home. I have missed you also!

Her ears perked at the sound of Cambria’s news, it seemed there had been bigger news than Amata had thought. This perked Amata’s interest, but before she was going to ask, Cambria took her hand, promising Amata a warm fire. That made Amata move with her sister, her tail wagging behind her the whole time. Oh how much she missed this place, the creaking of the boards as one walked across the hall, the smell of a well lived in home. This was what Amata missed, though the company that she was baring right now was one of the bigger things she’d been missing for so long.

I’ve seen so much since I was away, I don’t think I could have learned everything I did just staying here.

She said, her thoughts on what developments her sister was talking about. She knew nothing of any news from crimson dreams as this was the second she actually stepped foot onto the packlands and she was the first living thing she’d seen as well. She followed her sister into the main room where, as promised there was a nice warm fire waiting for her. it was so nice to be able to feel the warmth on her face again. But there was something more important, now that they were in the room, she jumped in front of her sister, her eyes pleading.

So what is this big development!

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

SoSuWriMo 360

Amata had always been her partner, the one who had always been there for her through their childhood. One even she would never forget was when her sister had brought her a little caterpillar to take care of and to cheer her up after her accident with the horrible white powder. Nothing had been able to snap her out of her depression back then, but somehow Amata had found a way. She had just always seemed to know what was best for her shyer sister. Cambi imagined that Amata would be quite thankful for a nice fire to sit by after she had been outside. There was no telling how far she had come to make it back to the Dreaming lands, but comfort was always aplenty in Haven Manor. There was a small pang of...well, what she wasn't sure, at her sibling's mention of not being able to learn the things she had if she had stayed. Cambria knew that it was likely true, but she never liked to think of her home as lacking in any way, especially when she did not like leaving it.

Whatever small discomfort those thoughts caused her were quickly washed away as they reached the main room and fireplace where Amata quickly demanded to know what news Cambria had for her. A giggle came from the slender girl's lips at her littermate's exuberance. "Well, there's a couple," she said in preface. Of course many things had happened in the Sadira's absence, but there were two big things that had affected Cambria personally. "First is that I'm the pack's Medicus. Oh, I guess that's another thing, Momma changed the ranks, but anyway, yes, I'm the pack's healer." Her smile was bright, hoping her sister would be proud of her accomplishment. "The other thing...well, you remember Mati right? She and I...we're...we're mates now." Up until now, Cambi hadn't had the opportunity to talk to Amata about her relationship with the pack's Providor, and there was some small amount of that nervousness that she wouldn't understand. Deep down though, she knew her sister would still love her and be happy for her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 310 OOC: <3!!

The anticipation was growing, she could barely hold in her excitement to hear the news, though it took her sister a bit longer than Amata had wanted as she had to stop giggling at Amata. She was not displeased, she knew she was an over excitable wolf, especially when it came to being with her sister, and the gossip she had to share. Upon hearing the girl, her heart leaped with joy, oh they still shared the same interest! She beamed happily as she translated what the new rank was.

Oh Cambi that is so great! I’m so happy for you! I will need to do the same, and work under you of course.

She did not want to steal the woman’s thunder, but she had always thought of sharing the co rank with her sister, it had been something of a dream with her, though if she couldn’t she would still help her sister in any way. This excited her, but what more news she had, would surprise her even more. Mati? They were mates? She was in no way confused, and in no way unhappy about it. The grin on the pale girl’s face grew wider

OH REALLY! Oh congratulations! Oh wow I wish I was there for it!

She herself was straight as a board, but she did not think everyone should be, if you were happy with your mate and with your situation what more could you want? She gave a hug to her sister bouncing around, doubting she had such great news other than she was returning home. She wondered what else had been going on since she was gone.

How’s mamma, she’s faring well? I know she was upset when I first left, but I knew I would always come back, how’s dada? And Ghita, and Ehno? Tell me everything!

She said, her tail wagging, so happy for her sister, and thinking what great news it was to have a mate, something deep down seemed to grow up in her, but she pushed that demon down and focused on her sister, and her own current situation. She was home!

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
[html]

SoSuWriMo 486

It felt so good to have such exciting news to share with her sister. Cambi almost felt like they were pups again, laughing and playing and being carefree. Well, Cambria had never been exactly "carefree". Even when she was little she had worried about things and been afraid, but when she had been with Amata she had been as close to carefree as she had ever been. It was so comforting to know that despite all this time apart, they hadn't lost that. The cocoa girl's tail wagged excitedly as her sibling congratulated her on her position in the pack. "Thanks Amata! I worked really hard for it, but of course I know I'll never know everything. I look over books almost every day and I still go to Dawali to learn things." The AniWayan chief had a wealth of knowledge to teach her, she doubted that he would ever run dry. As her sister said something about working under her, Cambi shook her head. "Don't be silly, we can work together." She didn't want one of them to be above the other, she wanted them to be equals.

The Marino waited with anticipation for her sister's reaction to her big big news, but soon she saw there was absolutely no reason for her to worry. Amata's smile grew and then she hugged her again, and Cambi laughed happily as they bounced around together on the mansion floor. "You didn't miss anything really. We've always been kinda quiet about it and we didn't make a big fuss. We just decided one night, out by the Silver Showers." It sounded terribly romantic, but it really had been. Just the sort of thing they had both wanted, they wouldn't have been comfortable being the center of a bunch of attention.

Amata of course wanted to know about all the rest of the family, and Cambria was happy to share what she knew. "Momma and Dadda are both good, nothing really to report there. Have you met Denali yet? He was an orphaned pup that came to the pack. Momma and Dadda adopted him, he's a really sweet boy." She thought that her sister might know that, but she thought she should share just in case she didn't. "Ghita is well, her leg is finally doing a lot better after the barn collapsed. She and Uncle Jazper had another litter just a little while ago. Two boys and a girl, Tony, Lorenzo, and Fia. Uncle Ehno has had a bit of a rough patch lately. He came home the other day and he had been in a fight, I had to patch him up some. He had a really bad wound on his shoulder," she said with a sad frown. She and Ehno had had their problems due to the fact he had had children with the one woman that Cambria hated, but they had moved past that now.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+3 OOC: I do wish I knew a bit about healing herbs myself heh!!!

Amata was so glad that Cambria was the first to see her because she was always one for a good talk… well not good but great with all the news that came from her too, she was so happy to hear that she did want Amata to work with her, though as equals. Amata grinned happy, she had her partner… well not in crime anymore… but she had her partner back!

Oh I did miss it, I know you guys would have told me after it happened… and not this late. But I’m sure I’d have thrown you two some kind of party to make it even better!

She said gleefully, she loved things like this, though there was a little twinge in her own heart, she ignored it, she was far too happy to listen to what it had to give to her right now. The news of the family seemed quite a bit, there was a new pup, but he wasn’t really blood, but he was now their adopted brother.
No I have not met him, but I will be sure to soon. And I’m sure he’s as sweet as you say he is. And I’m so glad to hear about Ghita’s leg!

She had been worried at first when it happened but everyone had everything under control that Amata had little to do for that. She grinned at the sound of her aunt and uncle having pups!!

Oh my gosh I bet they are so cute! I can’t wait to meet them! I bet they are the cutest things ever!

She said with excitement, though her smile left her when she heard about Ehno being in a fight, and that he’d got wounded really bad on his shoulder.

Oh I’m sorry to hear that, hey if you want, I have some ointment, that I found does great at keeping infections away, though I’m sure you have your own.

She said, oh how wonderful would it be to trade her knowledge with Cambria, it was an exciting notion and she hoped to do it soon, though she was enjoying the news far too much right now, it seemed things were quite under control in Crimson Dreams, and this was the way it should be!

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
[html]

Me too! SoSuWriMo 564

Even if she had come to terms with Amata's absence over the months, it was never something she had been happy about. A bad word had never been said of course, Cambria wasn't that type of person, but having her sister back now, well, she could not really think of anything that would make her happier. Everything about her life seemed to be falling into place after all the uncertainty she had faced. Her personal life had finally come to a wonderful place in her littermate's absence and now Amata was back! If Gotham returned, then everything would be just perfect. The thought of working with her sister in their field excited her. It was also a relief, to know that there was someone else to depend on when it came to medical matters. Two healers were better than one.

Cambria smiled cheerfully at her sister's claim that she had in fact missed things and that she would have thrown them a party if she had been around. "It might be belated, but you always still could, if you wanted to." It wasn't something she particularly wanted, but if her sister wanted to throw a little celebration for her and her mate, then she wouldn't be able to say no. It would be an incredibly kind gesture and even if she and Mati weren't good at being the center of attention, a small gathering wouldn't hurt. It might even be kind of fun. That was only if Amata really felt the urge to put it all together though. Cambi would be happy either way.

It was a little weird to think about all the things her sister had missed out on. She didn't even know Denali, who had already become so integrated into their family that it was hard to imagine it without him now. "He's usually hanging around the manor somewhere. His coat is really thin so he can't handle the cold as well." Cambria was curious as to the reason his fur did not thicken like most wolves, but she doubted the boy would know the answer. "I'm glad too, I always felt a little guilty about all of that. I know it wasn't my fault the barn fell down, but everyone got hurt trying to save me," she said with a slight sad frown. It had been a horribly frightening ordeal and she greatly hoped that nothing like it would ever happen again.

There wasn't time to dwell on the collapse of Old Red though, which was just fine with the Marino. "They are really cute. I helped deliver them! They're already growing up so fast. I can see now why Momma gets so sentimental about us and how we've grown." Pups didn't notice how fast they grew, it seemed to them like time was crawling at a snail's pace. Now that she was older though, she could see how fast it all actually progressed though. The subject of Ehno was really the only thing that was not positive at the moment. He could have been hurt a lot worse, and he had gotten home in time for her to be able to help a lot. Cambi brightened at her sister's offer though. "That'd be great! We'll have to compare what we do and see what things work best." They could work together to find the most effective cures and salves!

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+3

Amata felt glad to be home now… and when she saw everyone again, she would know that she made the right decision to come back. She’d been gone far too long. Her smile grew when she said she could make a party, though a belated one was much too drab.

When will your anniversary be?

She asked, yes that would be the perfect time tohave a party for the two lovebirds! A whole year would be worth the party. She didn’t know how long ago it was though, but she was sure to have time to plan this out! She nodded about Denali, though he sounded cute, she did not know him much at all yet, and she was more concerned with topics of those she already knew. It wasn’t that she didn’t care, it was that she didn’t know much.

You shouldn’t feel guilty, it wasn’t as though you knew what was going to happen. No one died, especially you.

She said, poor old red, she had enjoyed playing with her sister around that barn, chasing the goats, but she was just glad everyone was safe and healed from the whole incident. Her smile broadened as Cambria mentioned the pups, she had been around off and on to know about how quick pups grew up.

Yes, I do too, if I have any pups I would probably cry just knowing they would be grown up so quickly it would be almost too fast. I’d probably cry.

She said, though she was in no way planning for pups in the near future she had a job to think about. And speaking of jobs, it seemed Cambria was interested in the same thing her sister had been thinking about.

Great! I’m sure we can make the best medical pair ever!

She stated. it did not even have to be stated as they both knew deep in their hearts that they could be the best, though Amata wouldn’t look forward to any fame as it also brought resentment.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
[html]

Anniversary description is vague, since I don't think Cambi knows the names of the months XD; SoSuWriMo 511

Cambria actually had to think a bit about when the day was that she and Mati had agreed upon becoming mates. Of course she had no calendar, and while she did measure the passing of days and months, she had no names or numbers that corresponded to them in her head. The best she could do was think back on the weather, and how many moons had changed since that wonderful night. "I guess it's been around three months, maybe a little more. It was before it started getting too cold." The temperature that night had been just perfect, though she doubted that she could think of anything about that night in a negative light. It had all just seemed perfect, the way she had always dreamed things to be without ever having really thought of it. Cambi knew there was likely a hint of dreaminess to her expression, but she simply couldn't help it! Thinking of her mate just did that to her.

The cocoa Marino girl knew that she shouldn't feel guilty about what had happened that day the barn had fallen down, especially since everything was fine now, but it was difficult. Even if she hadn't known what would happen, her aunt had become severely injured because she had been trying to save her and yet she had made it out with just some scrapes and some bruised ribs. Still, her sister was right, and she gave a renewed smile in response. "You're right, it's just the way my mind works sometimes, I guess. I'm just happy everyone is all better now." Now that Ghita had more or less fully recovered, the whole incident could be put to rest.

Having pups of her own was a thought that really hadn't crossed her mind at all. She still felt so young herself, and considering her lifestyle...well, having pups wouldn't be as simple for her and Mati. They hadn't talked about trying to be mothers and so she had never considered it, but now that her sister offered her own hypothetical situation Cambi started to think of it too. How would they do it, if that was what they wanted? It seemed a bit daunting to her, and she was happy to shove that issue aside for now. "Yeah, I don't think either of us really need to worry about that just yet though," she said with a nervous laugh. She especially didn't. There would be no accidental pregnancies when it came to the dark hued Marino fey.

Her bushy tail wagged happily as her sister talked about them being the best team of healers. "Me too! If we work together I'm sure there's nothing that we won't be able to do!" When the two siblings worked together, they could accomplish whatever needed to be done. What one lacked, the other had, and it made for an extraordinary partnership. There was no drive for fame or recognition in Cambria either, all she wanted to do was be of help to the pack and all the people that she loved.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+3

Ah good then I have plenty of time to get ready then!

Amata said she noted it in the back of her head, she’d get that down on paper soon and start planning something just for them later on. She smiled happily, her own sister was mated, it made her wonder if Gotham had found his own mate as well. She… she was happily single, her most important thought now was her family. Amata’s smile grew for a second letting Cambria know she had heard, but she wasn’t going to make any big fuss over it, at least she accepted that it had all been an accident and no one had perished.

No we don’t have to worry about that. I think it would still be splendid… at least someday.

She said knowing that her sister and her mate would never be able to produce children with each other which made Amata wonder… what happened if they wanted pups? Would they just adopt one or something? She wasn’t sure but wouldn’t pry into that especially now that the subject change to herbs and medicine.

I was able to make a salve that helps out with infections. It’s still a work in progress, but it makes sure to prevent infection. I have used it on myself and even other animals, it works well with them too.

She couldn’t help getting into it, and she described the plants that she used, wondering if Cambria had something as usful or even more so. They could easily put their heads together and experiment, they had enough knowledge to know what plants would kill taking too much and such. If anything they would get sick off an experiment.

I think it’s my best concoction yet. Have you found anything?

She asked hopefully, new discoveries were always being found by all sorts of sources and she knew that Cambria was as quick as Amata was, if not better at it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
[html]

End! ^^ 300+

Cambria giggled again at her sister's enthusiasm about throwing a party for her and Mati. It was so sweet of her. She wondered what Mati would think of the idea, if it would embarrass her at all. Not that her mate would be embarrassed about them, or her, just at having something put on especially for them. Cambi could see her love being a bit antsy about the prospect, but the Marino had a year to convince her better half that it was a marvelous idea. A lot could change in that amount of time too. Maybe Mati wouldn't end up having any qualms or worries about it after all. Whatever happened though, the cocoa girl was absolutely certain her sister would throw a great party for them.

Someday. Yes, maybe someday pups would be nice. Right now it was just difficult for her to picture, especially with the obvious issue of the fact that she and Mati couldn't make pups together. Cambria hadn't thought about the problem before, but pups weren't on her mind that often, at least not in that way. Had Mati thought about it though? Did it make her sad to know that they couldn't have any in the way that more traditional couples could? The possibility that it did made her heart drop a little, but she pushed those thoughts aside for now and was happy for the change in subject.

The Medicus listened with rapt attention as her sister described the salve that she had come up with. Cambria was always eager to learn more about useful things in her profession and was thrilled at the chance to swap knowledge with her sister. They could likely even come up with new things together! "That's great Amata! I haven't really practiced anything on other animals much, you'll have to tell me all about it. Like what kinds of herbs and plants are safe for them as well." Some things that had been fine for humans to use were not safe for their kind, and she could see that same sort of thing happening with other animals as well. "I have a few things, yes. Well, why don't I just go and show you all my stores and supplies and stuff. I have it all in Mati's and my room now, but maybe we can even find a spare room to put all of our healing supplies in." Now that Amata was back, it'd probably be best if they had a centralized location in the manor to keep such things. They could worry about that later though. Cambria motioned for her sibling to follow her and lead the way to the large sunroom that she and her mate shared.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]