Drown me in your forgotten poison
[html]

Dated after 1st or something, whatever you want, my luff.

I'll be waiting here to meet you

Her pelt was still soaked with water drops from the swimming tour at the rivers going through the Yahraw river territory. The snow white female's pelt glinsed in the sparkling sunlight, warming her back with light caresses. If her destination had been Jaded Shadows from the start or not was a mystery, but her curiosity rose more and more the closer she got to the marked borders. Once upon a time this had been her duty, to be updated on the other packs as well as her own. Gamma. She truly missed her long dead alpha female, Ceres Sadira. Colibri had not been there when Ceres parted with this world and left them all.

Her own insignificance was more obivous than ever, as she had not fully returned to a new life here in the lands of the bleeding souls. She preferred being invisible for a while. Although she was a wolf that was constantly haunted by depression, she still had a slight ability to see something positive in things. Another new beginning, but she hoped for the better. A sudden urge to vanish from everything and everybody could not be left unnoticed. What Ahren actually had said that made her vanish was forgotten long time ago, but it had only been a small drop in a huge ocean that had given her the final reason to escape from everything.

Everything would be okay. The adult female laid down with her back against a random boulder, letting the sun and breeze play with her fur. Silvery eyes closed and she lifted her face towards the sun. She had not crossed the borders, so she would not get into trouble.

Dying to meet you

[/html]