Birthday Bash
[html]

Ren's turning two and I figured we could all have a little fun with it Wink

Ren hoped to spend today as a normal good day......In her pack, the girl's brith was scorned upon but to the other wolves dismay, it was still celebrated like any other wolfs in the pack. On her first, her brother had gotten her her first bow and taught her how to shoot, however, the clumsy pup accidently shot one of the crew members foot...... Today, she hoped for no clusmy events or angered wolves just a happy day in the snow with her friends and family.

Ren smiled to herself, today she would bring the gifts she had gotten for Xeris and Pendez over to thier home. The wolfess had kept her PV family in mind the entire trip. She had collected things and trinkets for them every time her and Vulcan made port. Though the wolf had grown impatient with the yearlings constant wanting to buy things for people he never knew. When Ren caught wind of it....she did it even more.

The woman laughed at the memory and packed up a little bag and headed out into the snow. It was a little blustery but all in all a good day to be outside. The sun gleamed off the snow brightly and ren had to squint a little so that she could see where she was going. She sighed happily and began her trek through the vally.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Hope you don't mind <3

There wasn’t much for the male to do but poke around the pack lands and to meet the members that he was lucky enough to live within these wonderful pack lands. Today for the male was no different other then the blasted winter air was really starting to get to his shoulder the male closed his eyes as he groaned standing up from the tree that he was napping under, sitting up the male licked his shoulder, as he held his sore leg up not wanting to put any weight upon it. Noah groaned as he stood up bringing his other three somewhat stronger legs under him. Moving forward the male limped out from under his tree that he had only temporally claimed.
Finding the scent of the kind ebony lass the male gave a small bark to great her, as he gave a sway of his tail allowing it to let her know that he was ever so happy to see her. Moving towards her, he hopped making a rather unusually rhythm upon the grounds as he moved.

Eyes quickly stricken with panic as he found the ice under his paws, as he started to fight to keep traction. The male snarled as he knew what was coming next as he shut his eyes and made a grim face falling down on his bad shoulder then hitting the side of his body on the ground. Ringing in his ears and spots in front of the male’s eyes he gathered what pride and dignity he had left after such a wonderful stun and shook his head with a sheepish toothy grin. ”Hello”

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#b6b6ab}
.noahuniverse2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#075682}
.noahuniverse2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#cc7d26; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse2 {margin:0 auto; width:421px; background-color:#0a0a04; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6123/noahtop2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Not at all ^.^

Ren heard a small bark as she turned and saw her friend Noah coming to greet her. She blushed for a moment feeling still a bit shy about embarassing him the other day. That is until she saw him slipping Her ears perked forward and she tried to warn him but it was too late. He fell right at her feet. She looked down at him, shocked and slightly amused. "Uh....Hi. Are you ok?" She nugded him and tried to help him up before losing traction and slipping herself.

She layed there for a minute before laughing. It seemed the ice had gotten the best of them. She looke over at Noah and smiled, hoping that she didnt hurt him. She finally decided after a short gust of wind that it was time to get a move on. She tried to stand again and looked over at the male "Would you like to help me? I'm making a delivery to a place just over this next hill."

<style type="text/css">
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: Me too! If you two mind, I can bugger off though ^_^ Unless I'm mistaken, this makes the order Rendall, Me, Noah? With Noah going next, of course.

Delwyn was napping. He liked napping. It meant he could have more energy during the hours he was awake. He liked having energy. It also gave him a bit of a daily challenge: explore until he found a good, sheltered spot to nap in. He liked exploring. Today he napped in a natural overhang created by the particularly gnarled roots of half-fallen tree, with leaves and snow giving it something of a 'roof'.

He heard, not too far away, the tinkle of merry laughter. He put a paw over his nose, and chose to ignore it. Then, closer, he heard a yelp and a thump. One of his blazing, orange eyes opened. Finally, he heard uproarious laughter coming from the female he'd heard first. Now his curiosity was too strong: He had to go take a look. Poking his head out from his hiding hole, he spotted a pair of luperci on an ice patch. He didn't recognize either of them, but that was to be expected. He'd been away.

"Good morning!" Delwyn called, trotting towards them. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but it was hard not to be interested in all the commotion over here!" He grinned a boyish grin: it was always exciting meeting new people. He liked meeting new people.

[/html]
[html]

OOC hereeee. Is this too shiny for you? :O

Blood started to rush to his face; he could feel the warmth of the blood rushing thought the rest of his body. Oh the shame that he had placed upon him-self by falling, and not only did he falls, however he fell in front of someone he knew. Looking up to her with very little eye contact if any he just gave a nod, Noah felt like a royal ass laying there on his side with ice under him, somewhere. The snow was hiding the ice from the male sight and it seemed like it was hiding it from Rendall, as she too slipped and fell down on the ice. Crashing down the male tried to shift him-self to cushion her fall. He grimed when he heard the thump, he knew how she felt falling but he still didn’t want to see the lady hurt.
Rolling to his side as he squirmed away from the female as he nudged her toward the patch of land to where the silver male could only figure there was not any ice. With a grunt the male pushed into the ice with his black and one white talons trying to hold his own weight into the ice without slipping and sliding. ”Sure.” He gave a grunt as he pushed and pulled him-self off the ice. Now was time to try to figure out what to do after getting the both of them off the ice.
Hearing another voice, the silver male lifted his head up while closing his blind eye turning it away from where the stranger. Noah wasn’t sure what to say he just sat there and watched the male as he gave a gulp and a stiff shake of his tail.
<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#487363}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#425cff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

no problem Delwyn ^.^ welcome. sorry for the long wait fellas

The woman looked to see another male approaching. Her gaze caught look of his eyes and she almost froze. There was only one wolf in this world that had red eyes like that. And that wolf only had one mate."Hello there, you must be one of Xeris and Pendez's sons. Its an honor to meet you, I'm Rendall." she hoped her sudden knowing of the boys family didnt weird him out or anything. "I'm uh...an old friend of your parents."

She almost fell agai nbut Noahs nudging helped her gain her balance. As soon as they were off the ice she turned her attention back to the half-blind male. She over looked him to make sure he didnt suffer any real harm from his fall. She nuzzled him alittle and licked his shoulder. It seemed to have been giving him trouble but she didnt make a fuss about her observations until he hit the ice patch. "Are you sure your alright? I dont mean to fuss but that was a nasty fall...."

Finally Ren stopped her fussing over the male and turned her attention back to the Zazkex son. "No you werent interupting anything, I just...bumped into a friend." She slightly snickered at the the joke she made. Rendall walked over to the male with the eyes of his parents. "In fact I was hoping to go visit you parents this morning. You see, today is a special occasion and I wanted to bring them some home-made treats. Your welcome to acompany me if thats alright with my friend here." She turned her head back towards Noah and cocked her head.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Delwyn's tail wagged as his lineage was recognized. So far every wolf he'd come across in the Valley had managed to figure out either his mother or his father on sight alone. It'd made getting acquainted with the other wolves much easier. "Yes, you're absolutely right. My name is Delwyn Zazkex, and it'd be a pleasure to join you." He was happy to hear that he'd be visiting his parents. In particular, he missed his father, whom he hadn't seen since returning to the Valley recently.

The cold air and snow was largely nothing that bothered the white wolf, but the scar running along his chest tended to ache when the wind picked up. The wound was still somewhat fresh, and Delwyn was often concerned that it would make his interactions with others awkward. Of course, after meeting Jefferson, he'd decided the wolves of Phoenix Valley were used to that sort of thing. He tried his best not to inquire about the 'nasty fall' that Rendall mentioned... as curious as he was.

Delwyn looked quizzically at Noah, so far the wolf had been largely silent, so Delwyn was eager to make pleasantries. "As I mentioned, I'm Delwyn," he offered to Noah, "I don't believe we've met yet... but that's true of most of the pack. I just recently returned from... time abroad." He paused, feeling a bit awkward, before adding, "And I'd definitely be happy if you'd come too. I honestly still feel like I'm the one who's intruding."

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

He curled his face up in pain when she touched his shoulder. He wanted to snarl and bear his teeth, but he feared that he would scare of the two travel mates that he had right now. So he did the next best thing he could do was close his eyes and grunt. He gave a nod, as he nuzzled the females muzzle letting her know that he was fine, and he wasn’t hurt all that bad, His shoulder was stinging but it was just a bit more pain then what he was always in, so he knew laying by the fire it would help the pain some.

Looking to the black and white younger wolf the silver male gulped and gave a welcoming wag of his tail as Noah he gave a nod, of course he was sure with not being as chatty as every other wolf he could come off a bit cold, which in a way he was cold, but not to just any one. They had to earn a reason for the silver male to be cold to them. ”No welcome!” He wasn’t sure what the younger male would think about Noah’s stutter if he heard it, so the silver male knew he was going to have to keep his words down to the very smallest that he could.

Dipping his maw to the wolf that was named Delwyn, the male took that as a welcoming introduction to what should be a friendly little chit chat, but Noah was going to try.”Noah Sawooth”

[/html]
[html]

wc 408

Ren smiled over at Delwyn, “ Its good to meet your acquaintance good sir. Your father taught me everything I know. I was suppose to return back here when you were much younger, but….alot of things happened and I found out that I couldn’t return to the land I loved so much as soon as I hoped I would. However, its good to finally meet you and I do hope to meet your brother and sister soon too. For now though, we should probably head up and over to your parents house.” She nuzzled Noah one more time, knowing that she was probably annoying the male with her unneeded fretting and made her way up to the top of the hill.

She looked down upon the cabin and wagged her tail, brushing the snow down near it. She felt as if a young pup coming home from an exciting day awaiting to tell her parents about all that happened. Ren waited patiently for the boys to catch up to her as she thought about what she would say to everyone. How would she talk to Pendzez and Xeris? Would they even welcome her back into her home? She only hopped so.

Rendall turned back to Delwyn “It seems a lot of us pack members are returning once again. When I had originally returned only Pendzez was left of our makeshift family, but now it seems I have everyone else back into my life though one chose not to stay with the pack I still hope she ends up well.” Ren winked at Noah friendly, she would need to talk to him soon about something but she was nervous about asking him anything, She didn’t want to hurt him or remind him of any painful memories. She knew what it was like to be reminded constantly of the things that made you cringe.

She walked over to the half-blind male and wagged her tail telling him in his silent language that she was glad to have him along. “So Delwyn, do you think your parents are home? I hope so, I made some home made goodies for them that I hope they’ll enjoy plus I wanted to talk of news about a letter and someone who was suppose to deliver it a long time ago. I wanted to see if your mother knows of anything more of this womans awareness or if she truly disappeared again like I thought."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]