Let The Wild Horse Slip Through
[html]
Had to delete form... Didn't fit onto teh table and it had been read!

J’adore dismounted and ran up his stirrups. Fuerte, his Grulla Andulusian Stallion exhaled dramatically as he loosened the girth. J’adore was happy to be back. A new pack was a fresh start. He brushed over a stray hair from the horse’s mane to its rightful place and pulled a few treats out from his pocket. He ate them in a brief swipe of his tongue. ‘Avido’ J’adore laughed. Fuerte raised his head in agreement, before nudging J’adore for more. ‘Point proven!’ he said as he again reached into his pocket ‘Last ones’. He twisted Fuerte’s reins carefully so as not to harm him and let him follow behind at his own pace. In actual fact, it was Fuerte who had started to lead. He stopped at a large barbed wire fence and turned to face J’adore. ‘Don’t you dare!’ he warned, obviously being a complete rebel, Fuerte decided to run. He bolted onto his hinds and sped past the fence. J’adore could only watch in shame, knowing someone would find a tame, and tacked horse, only to think ‘who on earth owns this horse?’ J’adore sighed and sat down on a tree stump, hoping Fuerte would return before someone saw him.

<style type="text/css">
.jadore-ferrari b {font-weight:bold; color:#fe9700; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.jadore-ferrari-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:9px; text-align:left; }
.jadore-ferrari p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jadore-ferrari {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d15500; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#e9e9e1; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

+3 OOC: well he’s back in one piece

Liliana was out for a run on her flaxen maned chestnut, when something raced past her, it was another horse… one fully tacked, was someone missing their horse? Liliana changed the mare’s course and started towards the runaway horse, wondering what had happened and soon thought he may have spilled his master, but in any case the horse was running blind through the forest. Grace knew her way through it as she’d been through many times, she spurred her horse into a complete gallop chasing after him, Grace swerved around brush and trees with ease, making it possible for her to catch up to the horse. Liliana sat up, her knees holding tightly onto the mare’s shoulders and grabbed at the reigns and pulled lightly slowing both horses to a stop.

Well you are a beauty aren’t you… I’m sure your master is waiting for you.

Liliana used her tracking skills to backtrack, they’d gone quite a far way, and soon had to track the horses scent back to where he started, and there sat a man, it seemed he was the owner of this, wild like horse. she was just glad that he hadn’t spilled and injured the man.

Did you lose something?

Liliana asked, her accent was a noticeable thing but not by much anymore now that she’d been in the pack for a while and was finding it easier to speak well with others to speak with her. she was still atop her own, untacked horse. leading her capture up to the fence. She could see the man was distraught, and at an ends as he seemed to understand these were packlands, something Liliana hadn’t understood too much before she’d come to AniWaya herself. She’d learned though, and quickly. She was sure he would be thankful that she returned such a fine steed, and one with full tack at that, she knew not all wolves were honorable.

[/html]
Yay, I maded Two new words!

J'adore heard the sound of his horse neighing, yet he turned to find two. His own and one ridden by a woman. She spoke to him as she slowed the equines down, 'Did you lose someone?' J'adore stood up and in a mix of desperation and an attempt at nonchalontness(?) made an odd run over to his steed. 'Someone more like' J'adore greeted 'Thank you! Many people are not as trusting, especially when it comes to tacked horses'. J'adore smiled at her, 'J'adore Austral' he introduced himself 'And this is Fuerte...' with that the horse threw up his head leading into and ridiculous bow. J'adore merely shook his head in disbelief at Fuerte's over-enthusiastic behaviour. He hissed gently under his breath and signal for Fuerte to stand, 'Fuerte, hasta ahora'. Fuerte stood up eyeing up the other equine in curiousity, it had been 10 days since he'd been back at the stables in DC. Exactly that long since he'd seen another horse, save from the follow up to his owner's conversation. He didn't keep eye contact for long, he kept flicking his eyes down to the ground. J'adore lent over and rubbed his powerful neck. 'This is AniWaya, no?' J'adore had heard the pack was around here, this was probably it. Crimson Dream wasn't too far from here, a five hour walk at the most.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

Liliana saw the relief in the man’s eyes and let the horse’s reigns go as he ran up to him, then introduced himself. Liliana gave a polite nod the man’s way.

I am Liliana Vess and it is a pleasure to meet you.

She looked over the horse’s way as he bowed and she couldn’t help but giggle at the spectical. Grace snorted at the other horse clearly unimpressed, Liliana patted the mare’s near red pelt, then slid off her back. She gave her own bow.

This is Grace, she’s not much of a softie, but she’s a good horse. She’s basically the lead mare here so she’s very scrutinizing of other horses.

She said, then he asked about the pack and she nodded.

Yes this is AniWaya, is there anything that you need?

She asked, one hand playing with her horse’s white hair in a soothing manner for both the mare and the woman, she was still not use to greeting those at the borders… but as she was making many friends of late, she was getting better at it.

[/html]
Yay!

'Nice to meet you!'J'adore said cheerily. Liliana had giggled at Fuerte's bow, so obviously she didn't notice his rebelliousness. The mare seemed less impressed however. 'Great' J'adore smiled as Liliana introduced her horse, 'Perhaps she can straighten out Fuerte, I bought him in DC, expensive, mainly due to his colour and breed, but despite his buckets of training, rebellious and sarcastic, if ones horse can display such mind phrases'. She asked him about the pack, he replied honestly and plainly, 'A pack wouldn't be declined' he said slowly. He had heard good things about this pack. Mainly it friendliness and caring, and tribal ways. Interesting and meaning full. Fuerte pulled his reins away from J'adore, expertly flicking them onto his neck and cantered a few foot away, to a lush grass bed. 'He's gotten quite good at that' J'adore explained with a nervous laugh. Fuerte seemed to have taken embarrassing him on as his sole purpose. However he did care about J'adore and respected him as a master, his master. But their relationship was more like brothers than a master and his horse. They would play together to pass time and play tricks on each other. Many horses and masters shared this bond.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

DC? I am afraid I don’t know where that is.

She asked confused. She nodded at his comment about her mare straightening the stallion out, Liliana was sure that if the horse wouldn’t do it she would. She was not hard with the horses, but she had a way with them that most other wolves did not. His next comment made her confused in a way, it took her a second before she understood what he meant.

Oh, you mean you want to join the pack? What can you offer our pack?

She said knowing what her chief had asked her and had instructed her when she’d became skilled enough to take the responsibility of accepting members. She knew why it was asked too, a wolf cannot get the protection of the pack without giving something in return.

[/html]
'Washington DC is its proper title, the wolves there don't call it that anymore, I’m not sure why' J'adore explained. He had been confused for a second when he had been told his bearings, needing a few moments to catch on. At Liliana's next question, she seemed confused at first, but finally understood, 'Yes, sorry' J'adore apologised, he considered what he could do, he was a decent rider, he found himself skilled at fire making and he was quite adept at feeding himself and his horse. 'Well, I am a decent rider, skilled at fire making and have been quite adept at feeding myself and my horse since we've been moving, I'm sure with a slight bit of practice I could build my skills and do more. And then there are the little odd bits...' J'adore knew his main skills, he also knew what he could improve, but more importantly looking at his physical abilities, he knew what he could stretch himself to do. For example, he had never tried to build a hut, but here they used such as houses, so with his skills and physical fitness, he knew he would have little problems. J'adore looked to Liliana to see her reaction.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

OOC: If you could please pick one of the two Ranks, then we can get you accepted.

Liliana listened, though the full name of the place made no sense to her, so it must have been a place she’d never visited, she didn’t want the young man to go into details so she gave a nice smile and nodded.

I see you have plenty of skills that will help us out, that’s good to hear, well on behalf of our Chief Dawali, I do welcome you to AniWaya, if you want, I can show you to the village. Even help you get your horse settled in, I am the caretaker of the horses myself.

She said proudly, she was the only caretaker of the horses… and the cows but she didn’t have to mention that, the beasts could take care of themselves easy enough, Liliana worked hard to train the horses that were in the stables, to the best of the tribe’s traditional ways.

[/html]
Fire please! Thank you BTW!

J'adore could sense she was still confused about DC, but she kindly hid it and nodded. She welcomed J'adore with a long, proud speech and offered him a help round. J'adore smiled like he never before did, he had a home and a place to live his life.

'Thank you! I would love some help around! But maybe later, I cannot ask you to spare anymore time, enjoy your day!'

J'adore would need help around, but Liliana had spent time with him already and probably want to get on with her work. Fuerte neighed again and J'adore contiuned 'But I'm sure Fuerte would benefit from a rest, even after what I've said about him, rebel or not he's faithful, and worthy of any good that comes his way' J'adore paused before looking over to Liliana 'But arn't most horses, it's in their blood'. Fuerte nudged J'adore in thanks.
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.