Help
QUOTE (Ghita Marino @ Dec 18 2010, 01:41 PM)
QUOTE (Theodoric Martin @ Dec 17 2010, 06:57 AM)
Woop.  Forgot about this for a bit o.o;;;;;;;;;;;

Shaw - Yea! We'll see where our thread goes <3

Katie -  I'd love to have a thread, if you're up for it!  Theo has some stuff, but I don't know if he has the right sort of tools.  Maybe they can randomly meet over a dead deer or something (one of them can be trying to skin it?  idk) and go from there?  Or, realizing they want to try to tan something but can't, they go on a tool-scavenging trip? [/quote]
I love the idea of them going on a tool-scavenging trip! To Halifax! =D

Should you start it, or should I? [/quote]
hi peeps is this an online game cause i want to download it and play it please reply
QUOTE (Ghita Marino @ Dec 18 2010, 01:41 PM)
QUOTE (Theodoric Martin @ Dec 17 2010, 06:57 AM)
Woop.  Forgot about this for a bit o.o;;;;;;;;;;;

Shaw - Yea! We'll see where our thread goes <3

Katie -  I'd love to have a thread, if you're up for it!  Theo has some stuff, but I don't know if he has the right sort of tools.  Maybe they can randomly meet over a dead deer or something (one of them can be trying to skin it?  idk) and go from there?  Or, realizing they want to try to tan something but can't, they go on a tool-scavenging trip? [/quote]
I love the idea of them going on a tool-scavenging trip! To Halifax! =D

Should you start it, or should I? [/quote]
is this a onbline game cause i want to play it where do i download the online game please reply
This isn't a downloadable computer game with 3-D characters and worlds. It's a Play-by-Post Roleplaying Game. There are plenty of places around the site that explain the rules and workings of 'Souls, and none of them include any notation of a Massively Multiplayer Online Game, which you appear to be looking for. If you would like to know more about 'Souls itself now that you know it's not a downloadable game, feel free to ask.