An old dog, with new tricks
1. Character Name: Ty Trenton Nasprite
2. Character Birthdate (including year):
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Gender: Male
5. Your e-mail: adamoski1@yahoo.com
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): PaperFanWarrior
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Lin/Jefferson

((OOC: Kinda lost my neat text box, going to need a new one))

A heavy breath left Ty's lips as he plodded along, tired and weary from his long and arduous trip. His chest heaved with each continuous step, until one foot sunk into the mud, past the snow that littered the ground. However, a glint appeared in Ty's eye as he realized he remembered the scent of the mud, his nose suddenly filled with familiar as a grin appeared on Ty's lips. His pace quickened a bit as he continued to sniff around, the snow masking but not covering the scent of where he was now travelling. He could now remember he was in the swamp, the muck and grime of the place burned into his nose. However, while the smell was putrid, it did not seem to matter to Ty, to be fair he had been through much more than this in his travels, but it now acted as an energizer, forcing him to press on.

Eventually he had made it about halfway through the swamp as his body rose with pride, like a returning hero. Of course, Ty would probably not be remembered as such, he left one night without a word to anyone on where he was going, but he didn't care. It had taken him many months to return here, and they fact he made it before the real hardship of winter had hit was even more comforting to him. In his light joy, he realized that he was still technically intruding on their territory, as he was no longer a member of the pack. With this realization, he stopped and gave out a loud howl to anyone nearby, hoping to see some familiar faces. Not much could have changed in the time he was gone, right?
Anya woke abruptly to the sound of a loud howl nearby. In the time that she and Arorun had been here, they had made a makeshift den just outside the pack borders, so as not to intrude too much. As the nights got cooler, she made Arorun sleep at the back of the den, so she could sleep at the mouth and keep watch for any threats.

However, she did not gauge this howl as a threat. In fact, she recognized it and the scent that followed it as that of an old, dear friend. So she came bounding out of the den, careful to not wake Arorun, and went searching frantically to see her friend.

Anya came in sight of the male, and gave a joyful woof. "Ty!" She surveyed him. He looked a little older, a little wiser, and more tired than she had ever seen him. But he looked happy to be here, as if he had not been in this place for a very long time.
[html]

Rendall was making her usual route today. To the city, then back home, then scout the borders. She wasnt far off when she heard the howl and then the talking. One voice she knew as Anya's. The woman kept her distance. She didnt know if she truely wanted another experience with the wolfess again. The last time became alittle awkward. But the sound of another familiar voice brought Ren out of the bushes. "Ty!" The wolfess ran towards the male.

She was closer to his size this time though she was still a slight shorter than him. The usual overcast hid her blue highlights but she was hoping he would still recognize her even after how much she had matured. She nuzzled him alittle and stepped back."Its been so long since I've seen you! Where have you been?" Ren wagged her tail. all of her friends were back in her life. What more could she ask for? Rendall also glanced over at Anya, she didnt want to be rude, its just that Anya was different now and Ren didnt know how to deal with her anymore. "Hey Anya.....Hows Aro?"She still wanted to be friendly but it was hard to get close to the female again.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
In a few minutes, Ty could see wolves coming to meet him, and to his relief these were wolves he remembered. The grey wolf Anya and a woman who bared the scent of Rendall both eventually popped out of the bushes to meet his howl. As they both conveyed their excitement, Ty gave a weary yet sincere smile as he wagged the tail, or what he had left of a tail, he had lost a large portion of the appendage during his travels.

"Anya! Rendall!" He said with enthusiasm as he felt Rendall nuzzle against him, to which he returned the favor, "It's good to see you two again." He sighed as Rendall asked where he had been, the question was going to come up sooner than later, he supposed. "I went to Mexico." He said "I had been travelling for quite a few reasons, but I got lost and ended up there." He sat down in the snow as he looked the two wolves up and down. "You've both grown a bit, haven't you? I mean, look at you Rendall, you lost all your puppy fur."
[html]

"She's not the only one," came his voice, just seconds before the leader himself appeared. Indeed, Jefferson had heard and responded to the howl as quickly as the rest, also recognizing it as belonging to his former apprentice and Fuehrer. After all, Ty had been his shadow of sorts for some time as the boy was growing up, much before the cyclops had even drawn close to the leader ranks. He had no excuse not to recognize him from a distance.

He straightened himself up before them, pleased to see not one, but two of his members also coming to welcome the visitor. Of course, he eyed Anya rather pointedly, choosing to address her first. "Now Anya," he said, an irritated disappointment in his tone, "I don't remember letting you and Arorun make a den in my land. In fact, I don't remember you asking for permission to stay at all." His ear twitched, his glare lasted a moment longer, and then he twisted back to Ty.

"Well, Tyrone," he smirked, knowing how few knew the boy's real name, "you trekked from Mexico to Canada? I can only assume you came to visit, but correct me if I'm wrong." His tone changed dramatically when addressing the ex-Fuehrer; the cyclops had a rather obvious soft spot for him, especially in contrast to his previous words to Anya.

[/html]
Anya shifted slightly as the alpha addressed her. "I beg pardon, sir. However, the den is not on the packlands, and we are preparing to move on in the morning light." Certainly she felt ashamed that they had stayed so long here. It now seemed apparent that she would no longer fit in among her past friends, much as she would like to. "When we leave, the den will be filled in and you shall not be able to tell anyone was there."

She turned to Rendall, seeing the sadness in her eyes. Anya wished she could take that sadness away, since she realized that she was the cause of it, but Anya no longer knew how to talk with Rendall, how to bare her soul the way she had before. "Aro is well, and sound asleep. I think I've tired him out these last couple of days showing him around. We'll most likely leave in the morning, and head south. But I will be sure to come back occasionally and visit everyone here." Anya faced Ty, seeing in her mind's eye the male she had fallen for long ago, but had never told him how she felt.

"I beg pardon, Ty, but I should probably go wake my companion and prepare for our travels. It was good to see you again..." Here she faced all three wolves. "I hope to see you all again soon. Happy yule, companions."

With that, she turned sadly from her former home, and headed once again into an unforgiving world.
[html]

Rendall watched her friend leave with sad eyes. She wanted to follow the female and comfort her but she knew it wasnt suppose to be. She remembered her mothers voice telling her of how life chooses what should happen and it says so in the heart of someone. But Rendall was more determined. She would find her sister again another day and perhaps fate would have a better plan for them.

She turned back to her friend Ty blushing like a pup at his earlier comment. "Not all of it, it still does its thing in the sunlight. Its good to see you too!" She was too happy to see him again. However when she took a closer look at his tail she gasped. "What happen to your tail!?" She moved closer to see his tail but forgot how close she was to his face. She bumped her head into his lightly. "Oops....sorry." more blushing on her part.

She backed up again. Alittle embarassed by her actions. She turned to glance at the patriarch and nodded alittle before continueing. "So what was your trip like?"

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Ty didn't know much of the politics going on around Phoenix Valley, but basing on the interaction between Anya and Jefferson meant he was not the only one to have left the Valley recently. He smiled softly when Anya excused herself, trying to keep the mood a little lighthearted. "Yes, it was good to see you Anya, take care." he said with a wave of his paw. His attention then turned to Jefferson as he asked Ty about his trek here, to which he replied. "No Jeff, I'm back to stay, if you'll have me of course." He gestured with his paw as he explained. "I realized a few things on my travels, and not all of them I want to explain right now, but right now, I want to be here, in the Valley."

That's when the attention came to the missing piece of his tail by Rendall, and after she bumped into him, he gave both Jefferson and Rendall a glance. He didn't say anything for a few seconds, he simply stared, his eyes flickering between the two wolves and his mouth half open, attempting to say something before he abruptly closed his mouth and let out a soft sigh. The missing tail part was certainly one of his new wounds since his departure from the Valley, but Ty was now fairly sure that at least Jefferson would notice Ty was carrying a few extra scars on his body.

Eventually, he ordered his thoughts and opened his mouth again to speak. "Well...the tail was cut off in a fight I got in." Ty explained. "My trip...wasn't the best trip I ever took, and there are quite a few things I don't quite feel like sharing just yet." He scratched at the back of one of his ears,which would probably bring attention to one of them missing a small chunk. "Right now, I'm just happy I made it back to Phoenix Valley in one piece."
Welcome back! <3

[html]

A thin, though unrestrained, smile cracked through the old man's defenses, breaking a rarely-seen brightness in his scarred features. Before he had learned of Miriette, Heath and their brother—not to mention Addison and Pripyat; damn, were there that many kids?—Ty had been the first Jefferson might have considered anywhere "close" to a child to he, especially since DaVinci had not returned to still-barely serve the role at the time Ty had apprenticed the scarred old man. Until the day Tyrone turned into his father—and even then, probably—the cyclops could not bear to turn the boy away. Though he had apprenticed Jefferson in the man's early days as a Valley member, Ty had not turned out the way Jefferson had. For that, the brute could breathe only relief.

"All right, Ty," he said, nodding quietly. "You'll have to start over in the ranks, you know that. A Loas. I'm sure you'll move up, just like last time, or at least I'm expecting you to." He gave him a look, but broke his scars into a smile once more before starting away. "Make yourself comfortable. I'm glad you're home."

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.