[M]Shatter my heart
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: graphic sexual content, graphic violence, or extremely offensive material starting with the #th post. Reader discretion is advised.

on the ridge by Witch's Cauldron ok with you?

If Anya could have two things at this moment in time, she would be alone and luperci. Granted, Arorun's company was great, but he was young as a luperci, and she felt upset that she could not help him through the transition...However, his company was starting to drag on her, a wolf who was more that accustomed to being alone with herself and the birds. But even the birds were silent this dreary evening.

In order to find her peace and solitude, Anya headed southeast, towards the coast. She had only seen the coast once or twice, but never in this area. The scent of the salt water teased her nose, making her sneeze in the cold air. She moved faster, eager to see the waves crashing on the coast.

Her tail wagged as she came in sight of the edge of the cliff. Anya paused at the edge, looking down at the waves, listening to them sooth her nerves, calm her mind. She sighed, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her feet like a cat, letting her eyes drift shut to better savor the peace.

<style type="text/css">
.anyapink b {font-weight:bold; color:#EE1289; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anyapink .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.anyapink p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anyapink {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#0D0709; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/av3oee.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 246px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F6A8B6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Fae; Yeah, that is fine by me; 320 words

Ouija had been this way previously. It had been awhile ago, back towards the start of the season. And just like the first time he had no reason to be here except just to wander around and explore. It was from this coast, rather than the one that he was on, that he had gotten driftwood. He had also met a female that refused to talk. Having to wait out a storm with her hadn't been too fun a time. Just standing in silence, or talking to himself, and staring out into the rain. That made him glad that he kept to the practices that he did, pulling out instead of staying stuck. He didn't like being contained one place where he had nothing to do.

But it wasn't like he had walked all the way over here to enjoy the coast. No, he had been invited to a party in the nearby back and instead of returning back to his own as soon as it was over he had decided to linger around and head for the coast. He hadn't brought his satchel with him to the party and he didn't have it now. No, this was alone time for him to think over a few things.

Or that had been the purpose until he had caught sight of another. He took the few minutes to shift from his optime form into his lupus form to match. Once he was shifted did he make his way over to sit next to her. "Simply beautiful." He commented, his large body held proudly. The colors he painted himself with had mostly faded away though there was still some lighter remnants of blood left. He was nowhere near as colorful as he usually was to be found. But given the season he didn't have anything to color himself with. He just had to make do and wait out til spring came again.

<style>
.ouijacity-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.ouijacity {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.ouijacity b {color:#884eb6; font-weight:bold;}
.ouijacity {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... ouls53.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:510px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7a3e0; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

You are seriously awesome...thank you so much for doing this <3<3 word count 305

Anya sat at the edge of the cliff, seriously contemplating that wonderfully age old question: what's the meaning of life? As of yet, she had not found an answer that suited her, and the birds had only managed to confuse the issue, asking her why she wondered such things when there were worms to be caught, bugs to be munched on. She shook her furry head, silver glinting in the cold. Then she paused, feeling a bit dizzy. Oy, stupid girl. Shake your head like that again at the edge of a cliff, you dummy...

The wolfess paused, hearing someone coming towards her. Her ears twitched as she heard the process of a change, grimacing again as she wished that she had that ability. She wanted to run with her friends...oh wait, she ruined that chance when she wouldn’t tell Rendall the tales that left her heart aching...Anya shook her head again, this time a bit slower, so as not to make herself dizzy. She paused, noticing the male sitting next to her. His fur was an odd mix of colors, as if he had gone rolling in leaves and herbs that had colored his coat, and then never washed it out properly.

He held his body proudly, and for sure, she noticed. He presented himself as strong, and it caught her eye like no other had. Anya swallowed hard, trying to make her tongue work. She had to say something, so she turned her gaze once more to the crashing waves below them. "Indeed, it is. It almost makes one wonder how cold the water is, how long the fall would be...oddball things like that." She grimaced. Great, now the guy probably thought she was suicidal or some such nonsense. Way to start this off. She sighed, forcing herself to not bite her tongue.

<style type="text/css">
.anyapink .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.anyapink {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#0D0709; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/av3oee.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 246px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F6A8B6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Fae; Of course hun, I don't mind at all; 317 words

Of course he knew just the impression that he gave off. He knew that his choice of coloring was perceived as odd. He had also been told that his massive build had been perceived as portraying strength and security. He also knew that he had looks on his side. Or so many have been kind enough to tell him. His addiction to color was something that just had to be gotten used to. And those in the cult had done so easily enough. But then again they were presented with it everyday. Those over here weren't as close as he was with those in the cult. He didn't even see those in his pack on a daily basis. It really was a change from the close knit family feel that he was used to.

He chuckled and shook his head. "I wasn't talking about the scenery. That is only a bonus." With the words he made it known that he had been complimenting her rather than the view. And to see how she took it he glanced over to her with a smile upon his lips. He then looked down towards the water since she had brought it up. "I wouldn't suggest trying it. If the ground can collect snow then I imagine you wouldn't want to dip into the water." At least he imagined it would be freezing cold. Still he wasn't about to actually try it and find out for himself.

"What are you doing out here all by yourself? Certainly you have some gentleman caller waiting on you to return home." Did he know for sure? Well no, but it sounded nice. At least he thought it did. He hadn't met a female yet that didn't enjoy being flattered. "He is probably missing you dearly." He spoke the words before leaning his head in close to whisper to her. "I know that I would."

<style>
.ouijacity {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... ouls53.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:510px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7a3e0; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

word count 330; Happy holidays <3

Anya got the distinct impression that he knew all too well the effect he had on her, and her nerves fluttered nervously, wondering what would become of this meeting. He was EXTREMELY handsome, and she dimly wondered what was wrong with her. Males didn't normally have such an effect on her. When she looked into puddles, she only saw a grey wolf with sad eyes, looking for a home. What did he see in her that was not so obvious to herself?

She blushed at his compliment, raising her paw to brush tentatively across her stormy eyes. "You flatter me, good sir. But I find myself wondering: What is it that you see in me that puddles refuse to show me? Because all I see is a female not worthy of the company of a handsome wolf such as yourself." Two could play at this game, though Anya had to admit that she did not know this game as well as she could. She had but few experiences in flirting, and those few experiences had failed rather horrifically, in her humble opinion.

"I sought an escape from a traveling companion, and have no home to go back to. The closest thing to a home is a memory, buried deep within my heart..." She paused, swallowing hard against the pain. She shook her head; time to get back to the game. Her heart sped at the unknown, her nose twitching. "And where might your home be, friend? It's strange to find a stranger in the middle of nowhere, in the heart of a cold night such as tonight. DO you not have a lovely lady waiting for you?" He smelled to her as if he belonged to a pack; could it be that he belonged to the pack that she and her companion had thoughts of traveling to? She shrugged. That mattered not a lot at the moment, and Anya turned her eyes and attention fully to the male beside her.

I guess I should put the [M] at the beginning of the title, eh?

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable4 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable4 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable4 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#DDDDDE; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2q2lhch.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 226px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#262626; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Fae; You too, hope you had a good time. Sorry it took my so long to get to this and yes, it might be best to add the M even though nothing has happened yet though it is planned to happen; 520 words

There had been other's that he had encountered that didn't know their own self worth. It seemed to be a trend among quite a few females. But then again Ouija didn't have such high standards either. Though that wasn't to say that Anya wasn't of importance. It was simply color that attracted this male. He enjoyed color. Having more than one color was enough of an attraction for him. He was stuck with a single color so even the slightest hint of having more had him wanting to get closer. Of course he was also a hedonist so he would want to get close anyways.

"Perhaps you shouldn't look into dirty puddles. Sometimes it is easier to see yourself reflected in a lover's eyes." He smiled and looked at her, giving her his full attention. He sought to look deep into her eyes as he spoke. After all he had been talking about the eyes and so it would only make sense to do so. "You might not see it because you choose to judge yourself too harshly but believe me, you are beautiful. Why would I waste my time trying to woo someone who was not? Though there are faint hints your coat easily contains more than the singular color that mine has. Just to be blessed with that addition is enough to consider yourself of worth." At least in his personal opinion it was enough.

No home? He couldn't imagine that one. He had always had a home. But still... "If that is the case then perhaps you would like to come home with me? I stay at the other coast. I was invited to a celebration in the pack near here the night prior. Of course now I am glad that I stayed behind to enjoy this area." The words flowed smoothly from his tongue. He was clearly used to the details of flattery. To knowing just about what to say in order to charm another. "My home could become your home if you so desire. Of course you may invite your companion along as well." Certainly couldn't leave out the friend for that would be in bad taste. You can't leave behind a girl's friends. After all you tended to have to make nice and get the best friend to like you in order to get closer to the female at times.

He shook his head in response to the last of her questioning. "I can't say that I do." He got up in order to move closer to the female. He made to brush his body against hers as he sat down again and aimed a lick to her muzzle. "If it would be okay with your friend, as well as yourself, I would enjoy getting to know you more intimately." He spoke the words softly, making them a gentle whisper that only the female would be able to hear. Not that anyone else was around to overhear. But still it was the mood that mattered. "I wish to please you. To make you feel good. To show that you are, indeed, worthy of attention."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

wc 333

Anya knew, in her heart, that the words he spoke were true, but her mind ridiculed the very thought that any male would ever desire her, of all wolves. Her grey fur was plain, to her, and the vines that wrapped around her forepaws reminded her of memories best forgotten. So when the male looked into her eyes, his voice ringing with honesty, she shook her head, laughing quietly. "If you say so. Though in my opinion your coat is beautiful." And indeed, his coat, even in the night, glowed, catching every slight light possible.

She looked into his eyes, captured in his gaze. Her mind went spinning, so when he offered the comfort of his home to her and her companion, she opened her mouth in utter shock. And shut it. And opened it again. Words took a while in coming. "...Are you sure? I would not want to intrude on your space." Anya knew that males were extremely possessive of the females in their lives, and so she worried just a little bit. "I should probably let you know that my companion is male. Are you still so sure you want to share your home with us?"

When he said that he had no woman to warm his side, Anya shook her head. "Surely, with a male as handsome as yourself..." She paused, the rest of his words sinking in. His fur felt warm beside hers, and she unconsciously leaned into him as he licked her muzzle. At this point, she was caught in the flattering spell he wove. So the words he spoke next did nothing but make her heart race, her breathing pick up at the idea of experiencing the unknown. Her voice caught in her throat. "I don't think my companion would mind much, and I'm game if you are." She replied with a flirty grin, color rising to her cheeks. She found herself wanting to see what he could show her, inquisitive curiosity catching her wandering soul.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Fae; 371 words

He chuckled as his pelt was commented on. "That is only because I use what I can find in order to color it. But yours is completely natural. You need not add anything to it in order to enhance it." And it was color that attracted him. He didn't particularly enjoy being stuck a single color and so he was always dying his coat. Granted that was hard to do in the middle of winter and so he had to settle for dirt and blood since he had no supplies saved up for the occasion. Though he knew to do so once the season came again. Next winter he would find himself more prepared to face it.

He wasn't like most males. He didn't feel that possessiveness. Then again he had grown up under the practice of free love. "I don't mind if your companion doesn't mind." He responded with a smile. He wouldn't mind intimacy with the companion either. Gender and species had never mattered to Ouija. Only pleasure did. "There is plenty of room in Cercatori D'Arte. You can come and stay there. You can join and live there. There are plenty of buildings available." He was pretty certain that Shaw wouldn't mind another couple of bodies about. Why should he? It would only add to the strength of the pack.

"It has been awhile since I've had a body pressed against my own." It was another aspect of the cult that he missed. He missed sleeping in a large group with bodies pressed all around his own. On every side there would be a body. But he didn't find that anyone did that here. Everyone stuck to themselves or so it seemed. He was learning to deal with that.

His forward words had been well received and that worked for him. "I most certainly am." He had spoken the words with a smile and a quick nod his head. "You will probably feel most comfortable if you lay down." He suggested and aimed tender licks to the female's shoulder. He made to try and bury his nose into the fur at the side of her neck and throat so that he would be able to inhale her scent.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

sorry for the really short post

Anya felt her heart beat beginning to speed up, knowing that something would soon happen, though she did not know what that something might be. When the male's tongue rasped against her shoulder, against the Celtic knot that was branded there, she didn't flinch away, for once. Normally she was opposed to anyone touching her, in any way, shape or form. But something had come over her this night, and Anya felt reckless.

She settled down into the snow, as per his thoughtful suggestion. Anya stared out into the sea, then turned her attention to the male. She bared her throat slowly, tentatively, every instinct screaming against her actions as he buried his nose in the fur of her collar. She was sure he could easily hear the pounding of her heart, but she had been lost to his charms with the first words he had spoken to her.

She giggled girlishly as his breath tickled her neck, and rolled over on her side to give him better access to do whatever he planned to do.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Fae; 393 words

He watched the female give into his will. It was something hat he was used to. After all he could be quite the charmer. It wouldn't be another fell for his words. Though he hadn't spoken a lie. He had mean everything that he had said. It wasn't just lines to get her to allow him to do as he wished, though they served that purpose as well. He really did find her to be beautiful. And afterward, if she wanted to, he would show her the way back to Cercatori D'Arte should she desire to stay there. That was entirely her choice if she wished to join though.

Once she was laying down he shifted and moved around so that he could mount her. "You smell wonderful." The words were murmured out as he was once again inhaling her scent. There was always something about the scent of the lupus form that just got to him. It just made him desire it even more than he did. But he wasn't a cretin and so he wouldn't act savagely even if it almost pained him to hold himself back. No, he had been taught better than that. He only received pleasure if his partner did.

He made to try and lick at her again as he gently settled his weight over her own, though he tried to make sure that she was comfortable. After all it wasn't like he was trying to crush her with his weight or trying to force her to remain in place since she had already given herself over to him. No, he had done so in order to be able to wrap his forelegs around the female's body so that he might hold her close as he finally made to penetrate her. He wanted to make this as quick and painless for her as possible, wanting her to only feel the pleasure of the coupling of bodies in this act of intimacy. He was fulfilling the work of the gods and passing on his gift of luperci to her. Though of course he wasn't the type to knot. He didn't want to be stuck in place for half an hour after everything was over with, that would just be uncomfortable. No, he only intending on doing his job and then pulling out enough to keep from getting stuck.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
ooc: I am so so so sorry for the wait. I think almost every computer I touched last month crashed on me...

Anya sighed as his weight covered her, a comforting weight that told her she was in safe hands, though she had never done this before. Nay, she had never experienced the rush of pleasure and contentment that she had been told came from the coupling, and Anya trembled slightly. From fear, though she claimed to enjoy experiencing the unknown. Which she did, of course. Why else would she speak such words at anytime, unless they were in some way true? But she had also seen the pain that came from couplings, and that was the underlying cause of the fear that made her tremble.

"I want to feel like someone actually wants me..." The words were spoken quietly, on the whisper of a sigh caught by the wind and whipped so fast away from her mouth that she doubted the male above her could have possibly heard the heartfelt words. Her heart stung at the flashing memories, of deaths far too gone for her to do anything about. The past didn't keep the memories from hurting though.

She nodded to let him know that she was ready, ready for what he wanted to show her. Nervousness pounded through her, along with the rush of excitement that released more of her scent into the chilly air, the wind whipping it around the two of them. Anya breathed deep, almost bracing herself, and caught a whiff of his arousal...but she wasn't entirely sure what that was, so she mentally shrugged as she turned her head and made to lick lightly at his muzzle. He was the first male besides Aro and Ty that had bothered to check if she was alright, bothered to give a d@mn about how she felt.

A rush of warmth filled her at that realization, and she felt grateful to him for his actions. For the way he acted towards her, although they had only just met.
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Fae; It's fine hun. My own puter is acting up now; 514 words

He wasn't exactly nervous or anything but he simply wanted to make sure that the female was okay. That she still wanted this. After all he would back off if that was what she wanted instead. He just wanted her to know that this was all up to her. Nothing that she didn't want to happen wasn't going to end up happening. Besides that he wanted her to know that she was more than just some means to an end. Ouija easily cared for everyone. He had love enough to share. He didn't know why love and affection should only he saved for one canine when there were so many spread throughout all of the world.

He missed the words though if he had caught them he would have assured her that there were most likely plenty that cared. Just because you couldn't think of all of them right off didn't mean that they weren't there. There were some that cared but were afraid to speak up. After all no one liked the taste of rejection. Sometimes that fear just had the others biting their tongues and not saying anything.

When he was certain that this was what she wanted and that she hadn't changed her mind he made to mount her. He did what he had to do, attempting to be tender the entire time. He continued to aim little licks at her head, face, and neck while he moved his hips to allow her to know that everything was okay. He was also careful to not get stuck and to keep his knot out when he finally reached his end. After all once he got done he wanted to be able to pull out and move away.

And once he was done he did just that. He pulled out and moved to lay next to her again. "How are you feeling?" He asked as he settled down next to her. "If you still wanted I could show you the way back to where I'm at." He wanted her to know that the offer still stood. And well, he was never too sure what to say after everything was over with. It was why he chose never to get stuck. He just couldn't think of enough words to fill the time. "Or if you would rather I can walk with you to where you stay. I'm sure you must be tired." He knew from experience the act generally left one feeling lethargic after the first time. And well, it had grown later as well. All of this combined he figured that the female might be sleepy. And well, he wanted to make sure that she was safe and okay before he left her. As well as his mind was screaming at him that he was just wasting time and he should be busying himself with something or another. That there were many things to be done and he needed to be working on them. He never could just sit still for extended periods of time without having something to work or concentrate on.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Thoughts whirled in her head throughout the entire...whatever it was. Joining, she supposed. He was Luperci, she was almost sure of it. According to what she had been told, there were only a few ways for a non-Luperci to become Luperci, and the joining was a sure fire way. So what would happen...?

When he pulled out, Anya's body felt like an overcooked noodle, and her eyes wanted to close so badly, it was a fight to keep them open. "Tired. Very tired...is it always like this?" She shook her head, the effort of trying to stay awake exhausting her even more.

Anya raised her head slightly to look at him. "If you could walk with me back to where I am staying, I would be extremely grateful." She aimed a lick at his nose, too tired for anything else at the moment. "I'm sure you have better things to do than watch over me..." Anya stood slowly, limbs protesting the movement, but knowing that if she didn't move soon, her muscles would stiffen up.
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Fae; I figure we can end with your next post and have it archived so you can put in for Luperci; 303 words

He nodded his head with her question. "It isn't at all unusual to feel tired afterward. You will feel better after you sleep though." At least he was one to sleep it off after all was said and done. Of course he always made sure that his partner was safe and secure before he allowed himself the time to sleep. But that was just the sort of guy he was. He at least made sure that his partner was taken care of before he could rest himself, especially if he wasn't staying with the other. He just felt this sense of responsibility. He couldn't be at ease if he didn't know that the other was in a secure place before he left them.

He smiled as his nose was licked and nodded his head once again. "Of course I will. I offered to do so after all. Though you will have to lead the way." He watched her get herself up, staying close by just in case she needed the support of his larger body to lean against. He knew how she felt and didn't blame her. How could he when a yawn passed his own lips. And he still had the long travel of heading back to the other coast ahead of him.

He waited on her to start moving so that he could follow her. He intended to walk at her side just in case she needed him to lean on. Of course once he got her to where she was going he would have to leave so that he could start his own long journey back to his pack so that he could return to his own den in order to sleep. But first he would made sure that she was laying down and tucked away in a safe place.

<style>
</style>
[/html]